OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Aug-2012 16:23:55
A long time RMN reader sent us this. TY ! Very, very interesting read.
This is a 4 paged article, I've posted the 1st.
A strange thing: I've had this dream, of traveling down a time vortex, .. nearly exactly as described below .. and I don't believe much of this HA. I'm one of those people who loves Sci-Fi but I want scientific proof in the puddin. Show me.. don't tell me..
Anyone else have dreams like this ??
Susoni

Snip
That’s where a lot of disappearing American kids went?
We estimate they took 10,000 American children off the street and brought them to Montauk, New Jersey. The total number of people that they pulled off the streets for the 25 stations was about 250,000.
Snip
When did this time machine get going?
Around 1979 or 1980 it was fully operational. This transmitter had enough power to warp space and time. The individual in the chair would have to synthesize the vortex function because they didn’t have the technical capability to do that. It can now be mechanically synthesized. They did other things. They had the subject in the chair think of some creature, and the creature would materialize. They had the individual in the chair think of all the animals at Montauk point charging into town, and that’s exactly what happened. They almost had the power to create a being. The problem they had was that what they created only stayed as long as the mind amplifier was on. The power was somewhere between gigawatts and terrawatts. Tremendous power. The vortex could have a diameter of about five miles.
Can you describe what this looked like?
Its like looking into a peculiar spiral tunnel which was lit up down its entire length. You would start to walk into this thing and then suddenly you’d be pulled down it. You didn’t walk through it as such. You were more or less propelled through it. You could go anywhere in space and time.
Could you bring things back?
Yes.
Have you ever brought anything back?
Yes.
Could you continue your description of the tunnel?
Yes. The walls were solid but fluted. The tunnel was not straight but was a sort of corkscrew shape.
If someone turned off the power, would you be stuck in the destination time and space?
Yes. You’d be stuck there.
Did they send a lot of kids down the tunnel’?
Yes, but we don’t know what their goals were. They lost a lot of kids.
--------
The Interviews
Where do you want to start?
Let’s start with the Phoenix Project.
It was a project that evolved out of the Philadelphia Project. it was a project that the Navy did in the 1930′s and 1940′s in an attempt to make ships invisible. They threw the switch one eventful day and the ship went into hyperspace. They had all sorts of problems with the people on the boat. It was a huge success as well as a huge failure – then they shelved it. Around 1947 it was decided to re-activate the project and it was moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories with Dr. John Von Neumann and his associates. Out of Phoenix I came Stealth technology, which I cannot talk about because of my job. It also produced all sorts of energetic little toys like the radiosonde.
What is a radiosonde?

Well, in all appearances it was a little white box that they attached to a balloon and sent up into the atmosphere. The government told people that it involved gathering weather data. It used a very unusual type of pulse modulation. In most cases they used a CW (continuous wave) oscillator and pulsed the signal. This turned out to be a very efficient conversion of electrical energy to etheric energy. I very recently started collecting radiosondes. I never saw a receiver. I found out that they were designed up at Brookhaven National Labs. I started to talk to people at Brookhaven and ran into a retired gentleman who used to work there. He told me that the design was originally done by Wilhelm Reich. That peaked my interest. The story goes that in about 1947 Wilhelm Reich handed the US Government a weather control device, a device that would do DOR-busting. Reich thought that if he could decrease the amount of DOR that storms would not be so violent. (DOR is the result of orgone energy coming into contact with an enclosed radioactive source. This produces a Deadly Orgone Energy – DOR – which threatens life. It is also produced in the atmosphere through other processes. The government sent the device up there into a storm and it did reduce the intensity of the storm. The government liked it, and they started another phase of the Phoenix project where they designed these “radiosondes” and started launching them in large numbers, maybe 200 to 500 per day. The radio in these things had a range of about 1oo miles. If they used so many of them, one would think that receivers for them would be common-place. I used to be a collector of radio receivers. I have over 100 in my personal collection. I have never seen a radiosonde receiver. I have heard of them but I have never seen them.
What are the frequencies used?
The frequencies used are 403 MHz and 1680 MHz. They used two different frequencies.

They are both on at the same time?
No. One or the other was used at any one time. The earlier ones used 403 MHz plus or minus 2 MHz. The later ones used 1680 MHZ, plus or minus 6 MHz. The “thermistor” in them had gold, silver, platinum and iridium in it. Reich used sensors that had gold and silver in them. The humidity element is a plastic plate with silver around the rim and conductive lines going across the plate. They put a very unusual mixture of chemicals on this plate. Unlike most humistors, the resistance went up as it got damp.
What we’re theorizing at this point is that the “thermistor” (temperature sensing) rod acts like a DOR antenna out-of-phase. The “humidity sensor” acts as an antenna for the orgone; The pressure sensor is essentially what they call a barrel switch, which is a pressure sensitive cycling switch. The device would destroy DOR and build up the orgone. The transmitter consisted of two oscillators, one of which would run at the carrier frequency (403 or 1680) and a second one which was a 7 MHz oscillator hooked into the grid of the carrier oscillator. The result was that the 7 MHZ oscillator would pulse on and off.
How does all this relate to what was going on with these other projects?

The government could not tell the public these were weather control devices. What we are seeing here is actually the genesis of what became the Montauk project, which was a combination of Wilhelm Reich’s work and the Philadelphia Experiment. There were two separate projects going on in Phoenix One. You had the invisibility aspect and you had the development of Wilhelm Reich’s weather control. Toward the end of the Phoenix project, by using some of Wilhelm Reich’s concepts and some of the transmission schemes used from the “radiosonde” project, they found that you could combine the two -factors and use them for MIND CONTROL. Government circles would have me say “mood alteration”, but mind control is what these idiots were doing.
That’s what the Montauk project was?
No. Phoenix One. After political circles found out about it they wanted it shut down. The people that were running it went to the military and proposed that they could use it to “influence the minds of the enemy”. The military loved the idea, and let them use the old Montauk Air Force Base. Among the equipment requested was an old SAGE radar unit, which was on the base. The base was shut down and everything was auctioned off. The group then moved in from the Brookhaven Labs. That began what we call Phoenix Two. They spent the first ten years, from about 1969 to about 1979, researching pure mind control. They started out by taking the output of the SAGE radar, modulating the special wave that Reich had showed them from the weather control process, and combined that with something noticed from the Philadelphia Experiment work. They transmitted about 406 MHz. It would hop around frequencies and change in phase. They used the amplidine concept where you have many stages pulse-modulated. BRF was from 10 cycles to 750 cycles. The pulse width could be varied anywhere from 10 to 75ms. The center frequency was 406MHz generated from a stay-low type function which was referenced from a zero-time function.

Was there any other modulation on this?
There was frequency hopping on it.
So Phoenix Two started in 1969?
Yes, in the period from 1969 to 1971. Phoenix One went from 1948 to 1968. The first part of the mind control project was to take an individual and stand them about 250 feet away from the antenna. The SAGE radar had a peak pulse power of .5 MW. The antenna had a gain of 30db. That means an effective radiated power of at least a gigawatt. It was nominally a gigawatt. Can you imagine what that would do to people? I think its amazing these people are still here. It does things like burn out brain functions, create neurological damage, scar lungs from heat, etc. They tried this with a number of people and there were few survivors.
Where did they get the volunteers for this?
They were just grabbing indigent people off the street and throwing them in front of the radar beam. That’s the sort of nonsense that the government loves to do.

Who was in charge of the project at this time?
Dr. John Von Neumann and Jack Pruett.
Any particular agency?
Link for much more:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/orion-technology-and-other-secret-projects-2-2454860.html?currentSplittedPage=2

Link for full Orion Alien Technology article

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Aug-2012 20:30:55

In Response To: Orion Alien Technology and Other 'Secret' Projects (Susoni)
Many of the articles at beforeitsnews.com are repackaged from elsewhere. In this case the beforeitsnews post has only half of the original article, which is here:
http://www.freezone.org/mc/e_conv04.htm

[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum