HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» Mind-Boggling Last Images From Saturn Probe 4/27/17
Yesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BIG NIBIRU SHADOW ! Florida plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge UFO Captured on Snowboarder’s GoPro Footage plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Strange phenomenon like ‘Earthquake Lights’ appears in the sky above the Philippines
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RFK, Jr. Excerpt from The Truth About Vaccines Series
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moving at *1000 m/pm* a large fireball disintegrates over S Florida!
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COLOUR-CHANGING ORB AT ISS CAUGHT LIVE
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to One Who Knows and Light Workers by Mojo
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous Now I’m going to speak to the civilian population of all nations.
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 27: THIS WEEK
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by EL_O_EL

» Cindy Kay Currier - How the "good guys" punked the CIA
Yesterday at 7:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Hit by Countrywide Internet, TV and Phone Outage
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Yesterday at 7:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding Star Wars and the Force by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How does drinking alcohol affect one's prana? Sadhguru
Yesterday at 7:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual effects of alcohol
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS - EMPIRE ENDGAME: DIGITAL SLAVE POPULATION! DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strawman - The Nature of the Cage (OFFICIAL)
Yesterday at 7:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sadguru shuts up Christian Journalist in a way that he shall never forget !
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Yesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Balance & Presence
Yesterday at 4:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Secret Ancient Alphabet No One Knows About [FULL VIDEO]
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Truth About Alcohol: Etymology & Symbolism. PLEASE SHARE! Sequel Cmg Soon!
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Ears Ringing? The Frequencies Are Amping Up! What Does This Mean?
Yesterday at 9:47 am by Light Being

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Yesterday at 9:38 am by Light Being

» Breakthrough Artificial Photosynthesis Cleans Polluted Air, Makes Energy
Yesterday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Visual Futurist: Step inside the sci-fi world created by ‘Blade Runner’ visionary Syd Mead
Yesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Anomalies Detected by Large Hadron Collider Could REWRITE the Laws of Physics
Yesterday at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Updates - April 24, 2017
Yesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland - Archaeologists Discover Remains of New Human Species
Yesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» MICROWAVE WEAPONS ARE BEING USED AGAINST CIVILIANS, IN THE UK AND US 1
Yesterday at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nature's Solution to the Water Crisis
Yesterday at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr Greer Unacknowledged Sirius Interview!
Yesterday at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 
 

 Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-03-27

PostSubject: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 am

Former senator Dave Schmidt shows, in his own video, that he has no respect for the law. As a former senator and lawmaker, Dave should know that some laws are put in place in order to protect innocent people from serious harm, which he clearly ignores in the following video.

There is no way that Dave can claim that there was a "misinterpretation" of the law this time and making a video while driving just shows the disregard for human life he has.


http://abc7news.com/politics/california-law-regarding-earbuds-goes-into-effect/1143846/


http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=veh&group=27001-28000&file=27400



Hopefully the California Highway Patrol will take him off the road before he kills somebody!
Back to top Go down
terbo56

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:12 am

He is the result of what happens when his parents had sex in a greenhouse-They wound up with a 'blooming' idiot!!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:01 pm

ahahahahaha

well now there you go. blatant disrespect of the law. but what would one respect from an ex disgraced politician eh?


  

Back to top Go down
terbo56

avatar

Posts : 3114
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:59 pm

He has to justify his existence somehow- His livelyhood is being destroyed, it is coming to an end soon, and he can't deal with it-
Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:57 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
ahahahahaha

well now there you go. blatant disrespect of the law. but what would one respect from an ex disgraced politician eh?

 I agree. The next thing you know this criminal mind will be going down the road without his seat belt securely fastened. He probably is in the habit of jaywalking. When he does on rare occasions decide to cross the street at the crosswalk, I wouldn't put it past him to go when the light is yellow!!
 What about eating a grape or strawberry before they have been purchased. No doubt in my mind he's guilty of that crime!!
 He's truly has no respect for the law!!!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 pm

oh now micro... here you are again defending Dave. So who are you really? A relative, co conspirator, what?


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:33 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
oh now micro... here you are again defending Dave. So who are you really? A relative, co conspirator, what?
  I'm a nobody that likes to expose bullies that are filled with hate and seem to get pleasure from hurting others. That's their main source of sustenance. 
 
  I've been dealing with bullies all my life and can spot them a mile away, or on the internet. 
 
 They usually have nothing to offer up as proof against their target, and will instead make things up, or spin stories like a politician.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:40 pm

ahhh okay sure.. just a real true fan of Dave's then.





  

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Awwww how cute.  Davey has a FAN CLUB!


For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Yep Ponee! A BIG fan of Dave's. And one with no sense of humor at all.

Oh darn I see I should not post until after I drink at least 2 cups of coffee. My above post should say expect and not respect!! Yikes! Nothing to respect about Dave Schmidt's con game that is for sure!


  

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Must be on his payroll.  But, hey doesn't he know you shouldn't lie down with dogs, or you going to get up with fleas.


For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Payroll

huh now there is something to consider. Thanks!


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:36 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
Payroll

huh now there is something to consider. Thanks!
  There you go again removing my emails! If you take this one down (Not take out as you would say) It'll be the 5th one. Let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:40 pm

emails? what you talking about micro? please enlighten me as to what emails you are referring to that you are saying I am "taking down"?


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
emails? what you talking about micro? please enlighten me as to what emails you are referring to that you are saying I am "taking down"?

 How can I possibly enlighten you as to which ones they are when you have removed them? As usual this makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:59 pm

I have removed no emails. I have no clue what you are talking about. Have you sent me an email?


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:04 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
I have removed no emails. I have no clue what you are talking about. Have you sent me an email?
 Sorry, I meant replies. 4 of them are gone. Actually three. One I did twice, because I thought maybe I forgot to press the send button. Still the same result.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:08 pm

well micro I did not delete a single one of your replies. Sometimes if you hit send at the same time another is posting this happens. It happens to me also especially on an active topic. So when you post before you click out wait a minute and if this is the case it will pop up to tell you this. Then you are able to hit send again.

If I was going to censor you I would have just deleted you as a member here and be done with you. I have not done this. Nor have I deleted any of your comments... yet :)


  

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Instead of using the post reply button, have you tried using the quick reply beneath the thread?


For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:18 pm

we have that?? LOL where is that exactly? I never knew we had this option!!! hahaha


  

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

We have all met them, the type that argue just for the hell of it.

The social warriors, the "wacist hunters", the unstable who see oppressors in the wallpaper.

Those who would pick an argument with a satnav should no living thing be available to play "counsellor", those are disappointed when no bogeyman appears in the mirror

And the blinkered, usually the ones who ask a question and get the answer, don't like the answer so they change the question, then it's the fault of the innocent why they are offended.

Those who suffer like this but have some motivation tend to gravitate to political candidates in their race to the bottom


"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

OH! never mind I just saw it! thanks Ponee!
a day without learning something new is a day wasted! Now I can say this day is not that! xoxoxoxox
I always just hit the SEND button


  

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:22 pm

spot on bs4
you are a very wise man
xox


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks, that might solve my solve my problem with meeting my daily quota of posts defending Dave. With me being on the payroll and all, I'm expected to be somewhat prolific. I love my job, and I don't want to get fired!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:28 pm

well you should get a bonus! you are very loyal and I am sure he will appreciate your valiant efforts


  

Back to top Go down
bs4ever

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:30 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
well you should get a bonus! you are very loyal and I am sure he will appreciate your valiant efforts

I am sorry Purpz, I have misplaced my glasses. I thought you had written valium effects


"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:35 pm

bwahahahaha

ok wink


  

Back to top Go down
microaggressor

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2016-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:36 pm

PurpleSkyz wrote:
well you should get a bonus! you are very loyal and I am sure he will appreciate your valiant efforts
 And you said I didn't have a sense of humor, although you laughed out loud when I posted my scheme to save Hillary via the Mandela effect.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin
avatar

Posts : 58461
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Guess I am warming up to you now micro. We like to laugh here on this site. Nice to see you are catching on.


  

Back to top Go down
Red Panda

avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-01-28
Age : 50
Location : AB, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)   Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:27 pm

terbo56 wrote:
He has to justify his existence somehow- His livelyhood is being destroyed, it is coming to an end soon, and he can't deal with it-

It will be interesting to see how long Dave can keep this story going.  That's one things these folks seem to be expert at, and that is keeping the dream alive. 

He seems to be doing ok attracting folks to his workshops, even after walking away from the Ambassador. 

Will folks keep forgiving him as the story develops and nothing substantial materializes, as long as there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
Back to top Go down
 
Dave Schmidt Breaks The Law (Video Evidence)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: RV/GCR SCAMTASTIC CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLATANS :: Dave Schmidt-
Jump to: