OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 31-Oct-2016 19:07:37
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: BIG WEEK
Date: Mon, October 31, 2016 5:53 pm

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I CAN NOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE BIT OF HELP TO KEEP A FAMILY TOGETHER WITH FOOD AND SHELTER OVER THE WEEKEND, AS WELL AS MARY AND THE OTHERS. MY VERY LARGE AND GRATEFUL THANK YOU.

I NEED ONE MORE PUSH AND THIS IS A MAJOR REQUEST FOR THIS.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Wiping-Your-Tears-With-Money-In-Dumber-Dumber

TODAY I RECEIVED THE FINAL SCHEDULE FROM THE FED SIDE ON THE TRUST FUNDS AND THEY ARE DOING A 3 DAY SEQUENCE ON THE RELEASE. IT IS DETAILED AND COMPREHENSIVE AND IT REQUIRES SOMETHING FROM OUR SIDE AS A CORPORATION TO ENABLE THE LEGAL TO BE SATISFIED, A SEPARATE CORPORATE STRUCTURE TO BE SET UP ALONG WITH A SISTER FOUNDATION, AND OTHER ELEMENTS TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AND FUNCTION WITH THE FUNDS COMING IN.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Th?id=OIP.M13e8653a730cab92341cb956e917d549o2&pid=15
I WONDER HOW MANY YEARS THIS WILL TAKE? KEEP YOUR WALLETS HANDY DONORS! SEEMS ZAP IS NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND HOPING THAT THE CURRENT STRUCTURE WE HAVE IS SUFFICIENT, BUT FOR THIS BATCH OF FUNDS, IT IS NOT.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE, AND WE ARE NOT READY. I NEED A FEW THOUSAND FOR THIS AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO IT. WE ARE SCRAPING A REALLY DRY BARREL AS IT IS, SO IF THERE IS A BENEFACTOR OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP US ALL OUT, OR IF EVERYBODY DIGS IN FOR A DOLLAR OR TWO, WE CAN DO IT.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Giphy

IF NOT, THEN WE WILL HAVE TO FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT BUT THIS WILL DELAY US BY SOME TIME.

MAYBE YOU CAN GET A LOAN FROM YOUR DRAGON FRIENDS ZAP! SURELY IF THIS IS ALL TRUE THEY COULD HOOK YOU UP???

WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANY MORE DELAYS REALLY, AS MARY NEEDS THE 65K TO GET THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT, HER SISTER IS ON STANDBY AS THE DONOR, AND HER CLOCK IS TICKING. I NEED THAT MONEY TO COME IN THIS WEEK, NOT NEXT WEEK FOR HER.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) E336fa8b67f046a489f6de1326f69d83
SO NOW IT JUST WENT FROM 1000 TO 65K???? BWAHAHAHAHA WOW!!!

SO I NEED TO SET UP THE FINAL DETAILS THAT ARE NOW OUTLINED FOR US, GET THE FUNDS THROUGH THE CORPORATE DOOR, AND HELP HER. HER NAME IS MARY CARMEN AND SHE IS A DEAR SOUL AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN FOR HER.

THIS IS ACTUALLY HELP FOR ALL OF US SO WE CAN BEGIN HELPING OTHERS NOW. SO IF THERE IS A MAJOR BENEFACTOR OUT THERE, PLEASE PLEASE STEP FORWARD. WE NEED BIG HELP HERE NOW IN THESE FINAL STEPS.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Scam+alert

OH, AND THE RV IS TO START JUST ABOUT NOW I UNDERSTAND, AND WITH THE RELEASE THAT JUST HAPPENED LAST WEEK, I FIGURE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN NOW.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

erwing

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) 1686750091 POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) 1686750091 POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) 1686750091

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

POOFness for OCT 31: BIG WEEK (TO RAKE IN MORE DONATIONS FROM MY BS SOB STORIES) 14695475_10206265566712843_6443329298884210167_n

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

CroatianLight

If it wasn't so funny, I would cry. I feel so sad for those folks that have bought into this fraud. Just so sad but like I wrote in a post today, in order to catch the frauds we need suckers to draw them out. Without fraud being done upon the people, we don't know that anything is wrong. The end is near, and if people want to continue to send money and believe, it's their lesson to learn I suppose.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum