OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Plans To Disclose, The Dark Before Dawn, Underground Bases,
November 5, 2016 omnipulse

Plans For Disclosure, Negotations

Other plans have been in the works. I support the concept of forgiveness and beneficial resolve for all, although this is a very confusing and deceptive situation due to the nature of the interaction of various beings.

Psychological Manipulation

I am not saying this because of events that could be portrayed as my own compromisation or infiltration. As children we were used as soldiers for various operations and this included training and conditioning that drove one beyond the limits of the conscious mind through whatever means necessary. Usually these are of various psychologically manipulative routines which targets the individual’s conscience and works it out of the equation, or at least dulls it.
I have seen more with “my” own eyes than I have in any movie, be it science-fiction, war, horror, adventure, fantasy, or documentary.
Most of this took place as a child. As has been said before by others, these were not games and toys that we were invited to participate in and utilize during operation. These were situations and technologies that are so challenging to comprehend one often must have their conscience negated otherwise they risk damaging or destroy themselves or friendlies in the process.
Those in the projects are not always given the longest life expectancy.
Often times an operative is physically replaced many times. This is through advanced technology and the knowledge of the soul or the inner workings of consciousness and biology.

Unprecedented Changes Taking Place

At this point in time I am aware that we are coming up to great changes taking place. If people are only aware of what is referred to as the ‘mainstream media’ then, chances are they only have a portion of the whole picture, yet even then they can see we are in times that are unprecedented as far as the ideals that are being displayed in public view as well as the research and development of many technologies and world issues.
Yes, for us, cloning and advanced technology was used to protect the human race even though this technology was similarly used by dark factions to reverse engineer DNA as well as genetically engineer soldiers and non-human entities.
Click read more to read the rest:

Update to the Negotiations, Coming Changes, Higher Beings, and Disclosure of Manipulation

Many Layers of Deception

It is difficult to explain but the deception that has taken place cannot be resolved all at once, but this does not indicate my support of a long term (50-100) year disclosure process. I feel that too many important details would be left out, too many details would be altered, and too many individuals would spend their time finding ways to continue the deception rather than winding down and working towards a future where the distortion and difficulty of this reality is tuned to a more wholly beneficial ratio.

Ways of Enhancement

The main idea is that with the distortions, the pains, the difficulties that are generated through manipulation and secret (removed) oversight individuals can operate on a much more effective scale as the individuals that do succeed will be very powerful and useful in a variety of ways and as well these individuals can be utilized in ways that go beyond their own comprehension of instructions because their minds will be enhanced to operating on a capacity far beyond that of a non enhanced individual.
This was both for the protection of the human race, as well as, again, to be used against the human race. Both sides develop the technology that they then use against each other. It is not the technology, but the way it is used and the intentions of those using it and generating the system. Sure, the order givers on this physical level are responsible as are the order followers. On the underground level, the order followers are mind-controlled to not have a say in whether an order is followed or not. Yet, this can be overcome, but as soon as it is, new technology and new methodology is refined and defined to overcome this resistance. Thus we return to the idea that this is passed as viable in order to produce the most powerful soldiers ever that can resist anything as well as be made to carry out operations far beyond the scope of the non-enhanced human being.

Mind Control, Scapegoats, The 9 Veils and Healing

Advanced Technology and the Collective Unconscious

What will happen next is the only thing that can happen which is a disclosure of the various technologies developed and applied as well as research and discovery involving all the universal questions that humanity has asked itself since the beginning of time.
To show you how deep this goes, there is technology which can use frequencies and electromagnetic fields to generate ‘viewing’ areas which can project and pull from any location in space or time on Earth and it is explained that this is possible because Earth is actually one interconnected sea of electromagnetic waves and that consciousness in some form is a central aspect of this system.
When these experiments began there were multiple discoveries regarding the origins of the universe and the origins of humanity.
One of the discoveries is that people see different explanations, different scenarios play out depending on the configuration of their RNA and their state of consciousness.
Ultimately, what we see depends on our state of awareness and how we organize our life through intentions and expectation. The universe is closer to a looking glass, a crystal ball, rather than an objective, solid occurrence. This is astounding.
The changes we are seeing are relative to the collective unconscious mind of humanity effectively coming up with a series of possible scenarios that serve to converge the possible long-term results of these projects. In short, there were effects on the timeline and the collective consciousness field on Earth and this can be likened to ripples on the surface of a pond moving forwards and backwards in time as a result of interdimensional interference.
When two of these ripples collide, two separate possibilities seem to come into contact and merge into one. As a result some of the inhabitants of each world are able to see more than one possible result for the events of history. In short, that was the goal of some of the projects, yet it was to perform this in a controlled manner and these were unexpected side-effects.
It was explained that the original group performing these operations are capable of hopping between these ripples and have been doing so up unto the point of convergence which is in this time period now.

Forgiveness Of Self and Others and Assisting in Healing

This is a serious matter, although I have been through so much pain and negative emotional feedback, often at times threatening my own safety with my own actions (10 or so years ago due to interference from multiple factions) and the safety of others that I only want to assist in the continuity of this civilization in whatever way possible. For the majority of my life, I blamed various individuals involved for causing certain catastrophes we have seen. Later I see that these were actually to avoid certain larger catastrophes and that the crews that were activated to enact these operations had to carry the burden of knowing and participating in such in a way that no other humans could comprehend, myself included.
I have a deep gratitude that replaced an endless pit of regret and despair because I know the depth of the universe and the pain of the collective is far more than what one individual alone can feel or experience in a single lifetime. I have been given that opportunity to experience and to assist in the healing.
In the previous post of this nature I mentioned higher beings.
This is not because I do not have information regarding this.
This is because the information is the most difficult to comprehend as well as transfer to words in a way that the public will be able to walk away with more clarification instead of confusion. This is a very complex situation although we are moving into times where everything is capable of being sorted out even though there may be a period of darkness before the dawn.

A Public Venue, Emotions, Ideas and Growth Together

I appreciate the interest people have shown in learning about these topics, the true nature of reality, healing each other and ourselves, understanding the situation, the deception and manipulation, and I project that we will become more readily capable of forgiveness, peace, and less reactivity to presented situations and scenarios in the world stage.
The sooner we learn to contain our emotional outbursts, our triggered moments, our fits of frustration or our imbalanced emotional outpourings, the sooner we can find a relatively common ground to stand on together as a free-flowing yet unified force.
One of the main ideas seems to be overgrowing addictions and vices of all kinds. Habits that do not serve the whole do not serve at all. When we can clear our minds, clean up our diet, clean our lungs and our blood, we are more capable of interconnecting each part of ourself as a whole being. Humanity has a detox to go through and as I mentioned previously, there will be a herxheimer effect. And yes, there is a possibility of “page-flipping” where we can wake up in a healed reality although it will be the operatives, their guides and higher-consciousness beings who walk that path ahead of “time” to pave the way.

Thanks to omnipulse at: https://augtellez.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum