Latest topics
» Temporal Anchor, Time Lock
Today at 1:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: "[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]" plus more
Today at 1:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "Glitch" BLOCKS Mars Rover Data From Earth..
Today at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» These documents are NOT secret! They ARE a matter of Public Record.
Today at 11:34 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on the Knew Weigh Radio Show September 20, 2018 PT1, 2 & 3
Today at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Happy Autumnal Equinox
Today at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» THIS IS WHY EAST COAST IS FLOODED!!! RIVER IN THE SKY...
Today at 10:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» This is How We Clean 88,000 Tons of Plastic From the Ocean
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gray Man Ghost of Pawleys Island Real Footage During Hurricane Florence
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something BIG Crashed In Antarctica Again?
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "UFO" over Queens - Strange glowing light captivates residents! plus MORE
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Danger of Ignoring Your Surroundings
Today at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified, Unredacted –> Trigger
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED

BREAKING: FBI DIRECTOR: HILLARY WILL NOT BE PROSECUTED

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

bs4ever

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Jaguar-2016

No. I don't think, it's yet over. There's still some more AMMO with ANONYMOUS and JULIAN ASSANGE. Wait and watch tomorrow. Tuesday -- The ELECTION might just get cancelled. Who knows?

Jaguar-2016

IMG_20161106_125527.jpg
IMG_20161106_125556.jpg
IMG_20161106_125612.jpg
IMG_20161106_125616.jpg

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

8 Wikileaks on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:21 pm

janahagan

If Wikileaks truly has some real "bombs" it would be great if they would drop them now!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Welcome jana and I have been saying this also. Bust a move already!

This insanity is beyond my comprehension!!!

bs4ever

So Wiener guilty and Hilary clean but......Wiener could topple Hilary with contents of a computer?

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Jaguar-2016

I think, this doesn't CHANGE the minds of the Voters. They still have the same levels of anger and frustration folks. The focus should be on Bill and Hill running the PEDO-RING for the ELITE. That's the KEY. Donald Trump must not deviate from that. The only danger in that is, maybe he was also at some point "Compromised" in such a situation because of WHO HE is. We have his track record too, which is nothing "Rosie" all along!

12 Check this link out. Then think harder. on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Jaguar-2016

janahagan wrote:If Wikileaks truly has some real "bombs" it would be great if they would drop them

now!https://t.co/vUO37peZZI

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz wrote:Welcome jana and I have been saying this also. Bust a move already!

This insanity is beyond my comprehension!!!
Have faith. This is supposed to play out fully, that's why the Universe is allowing the PENDULUM to swing back and forth.

janahagan

I hope and pray they do have more, but until it drops it is all rumor and conjecture.  I want it to be true, but...

Jaguar-2016

I have both gut feeling and an insider information, I can strongly rely upon that the FREEMASONS are defeating the others, i.e. the Illuminati backed Khazarian Candidate, KILLERY.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

janahagan

Until I see it, I do not believe it.

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Serena1

I called the FBI twice to complain about public corruption and white collar crime. I listed Hillarys voter fraud, murder, genocide. They hung up on me twice. One guy told me to call my congressman. I told him that I am calling you to tell you that you need to start doing your job. I am hoping more people call. I used my google phone number so hopefully this won't come back to bite me on the ass.

Here is the number for anyone brave enough to call and complain: 202-324-3000.

Jaguar-2016

You should have called Sheriff Clarke or Joe, LOL. They would have brought real handcuffs for even HRC.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016 wrote:I have both gut feeling and an insider information, I can strongly rely upon that the FREEMASONS are defeating the others, i.e. the Illuminati backed Khazarian Candidate, KILLERY.
I have been saying this since the day DJT went to Scotland before the first debate. He is going to win this one. People didn't get it back then. I knew from a deep source that he is backed by the ever so powerful FREEMASONS and JESUITS, to defeat the Illuminati / NWO candidate - HRC. And Steve Piezcenik was not wrong! Many called him some sorta "Psy-Op". No, the man is on the people's side!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I don't think people actually realize how lucky this entire planet is today in the vile sub humans defeat.

Whew... that was a close one!!!

Now to get her in front of a court and into an orange jumpsuit before they slink off to Antarctica!

Jaguar-2016

The court battle will be a long one. And in all probability there would be someone else who would be their fall guy/s. Bill-Hill n Podesta won't go to JAIL! This is the tragedy in court systems. But, hey, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE of this great nation. They proved it that you DON'T get away with MURDER by murdering the PUBLIC'S CONSCIOUSNESS. You simply CAN'T!!!

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Jaguar-2016

HAHAHAH! You are funny.

aestheticmedic

Hi Jaguar, is the reason Hill, Bill n Podesta can't be prosecuted is because they have a "private" status and their strawman is resprensented here and not the living men and woman they are, and the strawman is dead (the afterbirth they gave the all capital name to) just wondering, could you elaborate on why they won't be prosecuted, please.

Jaguar-2016

Aestheticmedic, the trouble in all of these cases why they won't go to JAIL is because it has a hierarchical issue. Everything we are claiming was wrong and criminal on the part of HRC-BILL-C-PODESTA et al, was under the legacy and banner of Barrack Hussein Obama. While he is still a President, the impeachment process itself would run out in time as he is only going to be President for two more months. Once he is out of office, people usually lose interest in holding him up in court as responsible for "Millions of DRONE killing deaths" for instance. HRC gets that pardon because ALL SHE did during BHO's term was protected under his IMMUNITY. She is only a criminal in the eyes of the PUBLIC for which, they have already punished her by voting for DJT. Period. The PUBLIC doesn't have the right in this case to CONVICT her like courts do. And, more importantly, when PRESIDENCIES change, the "outgoing President usually DESTROYS all malfunctioned documents, records of his / her actions and hands over the ASHES of his / her glory." Barrack Hussein Obama has gone into History Books as the 44th President of USA. That cannot be altered. This is why over 200 Military Generals / Admirals made it possibly PUBLICLY to emphasize and make DJT speak openly and under "Implicit" duress, that "I accept that BHO was born in the United States." <---- That was the FIRST CRIME of BHO if you understand that. Because if that gets into the courts with substantive proofs, then BHO's Presidency can be stripped off. But, this is not going to happen because the COURT will give him the "Opportunity" first to "Pardon himself with Presidential Immunity and Powers" before they can actually convict him as a Private Citizen. Same way, HRC will never get punished. They will leave this country on one pretext or the other and then, "Their sudden plane crashes would be announced on CNN / FOX." Case closed!!! Same can happen with PODESTA. Or perhaps the Underground Washington D.C. / NYC / Long Island PEDO RING can get him convicted. Then, the President can PARDON him too!

Jaguar-2016

Possible* not possibly!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum