Latest topics
» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyToday at 3:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyToday at 3:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» WARNING - SourceTruth SHILL for Quartz Crystal - BANNED
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyToday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Phenomenal Ancient Sound Technology That Causing Science To Take Notice Now
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 15, 2019
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOPness for DEC 15: A Little Kindness and send me some tax free xmas dollas!! Tis the season to support the scammers!
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange Denied Access To Lawyers
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Russian Relations Pompeo & Lavrov
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The government is not smart enough to keep secrets - - but smart enough to muddy the waters
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DNA-Based ‘Clock’ Predicts Maximum Lifespan in Living and Extinct Vertebrates
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are THEY Above The Law? plus more
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Dual Sun" Phenomena
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy - Best of Alien Week: James Gilliland... poor Jenny going from one faker to another
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Prineville, Oregon plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skywatching: Moon-Regulus at the Evening - Mars, Arcturus and Spica Before Sunrise
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:34 am by Em

» Multiple Craft crossing in front of the Planet Jupiter
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» JFK Sessions Part 3. Controlling the Body. The Richard Dolan Show.
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Circles Appear on Bahamita Carmen Island Mexico
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Unleashed a Huge Cloud of Plasma Into Space - Farside Coronal Mass Ejection 723 views •Dec 14, 2019
UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Over Palmyra, Wisconsin On Nov 6, 2016, photos, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 6, 2016
Location of sighing: Palmyra, Wisconsin, USA
Source: MUFON #80286

This glowing orb has been seen worldwide over the past few years. It will move every month to a new country location. This is a bit surprising that its so close. Usually its further away, or this photographer has a great zoom lens. Awesome catch. 
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

Eyewitness states: 
At about midnight we were on the porch and noticed a bright distant object. Five of us took turns observing it with binoculars for a hour and a half. It remained stationary during the entire time it was observed. It changed colors and intensity from red to blue to white to green, and combinations of those colors. It was too bright to be a planet. It was at least a couple miles away but the night was clear and with binoculars it was very obviously not a planet or a plane. It was still there when we went to bed. The next night 2 of us observed it again in the same location for an hour. I took 2 photos with my phone. They aren't very clear but they do show some of the color changing.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Near Edwards Air Force Base Checks Out USAF Weapons, Nov 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 4, 2016
Location of sighting: Edwards AFB, California, USA
News source: MUFON #80269

This UFO was obviously interesting in the Air Force base near it. UFOs are often seen near base, and have even totally and permanently disabled nuclear missiles in their silos. Aliens have even (at my old base, Ellsworth AFB SAC) had an encounter with two aliens that were seen and shot at by the gate guards...but thats another story. 
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

Eyewitness states:
We were driving East, passing Edwards Air Force Base and I noticed an object traveling very fast across the highway. It had a wobble to it because the suns reflection wasn't constant and it couldn't be seen unless it tilted. I happened to take two pictures of it while it was reflecting the sun with my Canon digital camera. I have raw images that can be examined further, but will only submit a jpeg at this time due to the size of the raw image. It was moving too fast to get a good focus and I did not have time to make proper adjustments to capture a moving object. Raw image can be sent if you would like...

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz