Latest topics
» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 25 18
Today at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse
Today at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Awareness Week: National Vaccine Information Center Calls on Health Officials to Protect Babies in U.S. from Toxic DPT Vaccine
Today at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brain Regeneration: Can Infrared Light Reverse Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s?
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Driver pulls to the roadside to film a HUGE object soaring over the Ocean! plus MORE
Today at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liz Crokin Update - Part 1&2
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» EMERGENCY REPORT: Trump Planning Mass Arrests, Military Tribunals for Deep State Traitors
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are all pharmaceuticals designed for population control?
Today at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Cannabis Fights Depression
Today at 1:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy sky TWO SUNS APPEAR Clear in sunrise Rome New York plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ranmasu Uyana - Stargate of Gods Found? Ancient Aliens in Sri Lanka
Today at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPORTS FROM THE FUTURE~ INVENTED BY TS CALADAN
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 9/22/2018 (Audio Only) With Maria Wheatley.
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Greer - Contact and the Cosmos
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: Did [[RR]] Resign? plus MORE
Yesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange's Last Words "Intelligent Evil Dust, it's Everywhere in Everything" Then Cut Off Air
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA Employee Tells All
Yesterday at 6:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE ON THE SUNSPOT OBSERVATORY CLOSURE, PART ONE
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by ~Ann~

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 22, 2018
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» How Our Energy/Power Systems Work
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bill Gates vs. freedom by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Trichomes, the Key to the Power of Cannabis
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

photo d4ada2c6-6aaf-4501-aed0-310211c0d995_zpsuek7kljv.jpg
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made From the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ UFO Buzzes Over Washington DC and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Buzzes Over Washington DC and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Buzzes Over Washington DC On Day Trump Is Elected US President, Nov 9, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting:  Nov 9, 2016
Location of sighting: Washington DC, USA

This UFO was seen today over Washington and in one part of the video, the UFO comes into focus as it tilts slightly so we can see its top surface. Its a half disk shape and should not be over Washington without being intercepted by several F16s which watch this airspace. Apparently this UFO didn't show up on radar. US radar towers have not been updated much since its invention and need a serious upgrade to catch UFOs in US airspace. 

Its my belief that this UFO was over Washington to see how Obama was taking the news of the next US president being Trump. Will Trump reveal UFO info to the public, or will he skirt this issue?
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

Eyewitness states: 
Check this out Angel Spotted in the sky this afternoon over Washington D.C. whats the meaning of this awesome sighting.

https://youtu.be/pd5PCb8O2Eg

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

UFO Becomes Visible During Sunset Over Madison, Wisconsin On Nov 1, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 1, 2016
Location of sighting: Madison, Wisconsin, USA
News source: MUFON #80330

During sunset, the cloak on any UFO will be vulnerable to becoming visible to the naked eye from a few seconds to a few minutes. That is what we see here. It looks like a second sun, but its a UFO hiding in a clump of clouds. Even when I add contrast (above photo) the UFO only becomes more bright and visible. Its huge and its 100% there. Scientists still can't explain such sightings and some have adopted a farmers quote calling it a sun dog, but that doesn't explain what it truly is...a UFO.
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
My husband and I were driving home (we live in downtown Madison) from the west side of Madison after shopping. I simply noticed the object because of how bright it was, and actually thought it was a tiny chunk of a rainbow forming, although there hadn't been any rain that day, until I noticed quickly hiw much light it was giving off on its own. It was just sort of hovering, colors changed a bit. I just remember feeling uncomfortable and worried about it. I didn't feel like it should be there, not sure it just made me very anxious I suppose. I'm not completely sure of its exact direction, as we were driving home in a curved pattern (the city is on an isthmus between two lakes). I just know when I first saw it we were in West Madison facing east, the brightness of the glow sort of had little spurts of being brighter and slightly less, and it gave off blue, orange, green, reddish colors, and about half an hoe later when we got home I saw it again but this time we had moved east 20 miles and I saw it when I faced about SW. I had been trying to take a picture the whole car ride and couldn't catch it with its moving directions, but this photo I did get was at the end of the event where I last saw it from a block outside my building. You can see the sun setting on the right, and the object glowing it's own light and some of the colors to the left.

Posted by Scott Waring at 12:36 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum