Latest topics
» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Today at 11:00 am by Jaguar-2016

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Today at 10:55 am by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Today at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ Seismographs detect strange disturbance all across N America | Not earthquakes
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal?
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Warning DECEMBER 2016 THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS SOMETHING VERY BAD PLANNED FOR 2017
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World's Largest Cluster of Sinkholes Discovered
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Reset Update - USA’s Day Of Reckoning - Video and Transcript
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White Orb UFO Over Houston, Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking the Curse: Native Americans/Indigenous Earthers Forgive Invader Races
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Honeybee63

» BREAKING: UN to Free Assange, Final Ruling Says ‘Arbitrary Detention’ Must End
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » * Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / Sunday...? *

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / Sunday...? *

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / Sunday...? *

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 24-Aug-2012 16:28:48

Hi, Folks -

Found at dinarguru.com - newest items at top:

8-24-2012 Intel Guru Tony Got a phone call yesterday, everyone's happy, banks seeing movement, just waiting for it to go to the tellers, everyone is getting excited...I got a call from Iraq...said it should be happening...Something is planned for Sunday...they're pushing, they want this to happen now...I'm just telling you what I heard. Heard yesterday that on Iraq TV they were showing coins & lower denoms. Could be Sunday. Or before. Things are going forward. They are planning it. They're excited over there about tonight, tomorrow, Sunday.

8-24-2012 Intel Guru ArizonaHeat things are doing fine as far as the RV is concerned, Shabs was in meetings with IMF and the BIS in reference to the lower and higher denoms working side by side, should be implemented soon. Maliki has NOTHING to do with this AT ALL. No other news other than no rate has been issued and those who claim they see a rate at the banks are seeing a rate generated by the bank...the IMF and BIS have not released ANYTHING.

8-24-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman I have solid info that Talabani will be in country between Thursday and Saturday and that they expect a revaluation before next Tuesday. The National Conference has taken place months ago & info from high ranking officials states that we could hear an official announcement on Sunday. Does this mean it will definitely happen - no it doesn't...this means that things are getting in a very solid position for something to take place. There are events going on out west with China, the U.S. and the IMF..they are discussing whether China can support the VND. We will all be [surprised] when we hear the RV rate of the VND. I have been hearing $.30 to $.65 for the VND. There is an abundant of talk of an RV between the 28th and the 3rd, but don't take this to the grave. Info is very exciting.

8-24-2012 Intel Guru Footforward There's a lot of smoke out there again...there will not be a LOP. I am looking for this to happen this month, by the 1st of Sept. or the first week. I don't have a reason why it shouldn't, but there are people that want it to go later. Shabibi has all intentions to put the lower denoms & the coins out by Sept. 1. He is planning on going forward and having the RV by Sept. 1. We are praying that's how it goes. I believe that Biden is going there & I don't believe it's to talk about Iran or Syria. They are making a push for this to go Sept.1. If it doesn't go by the 1st, they will just be on standby.

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum