Latest topics
» More Answers From the Field Manuals--- Who Is Responsible For This Mess? by Anna von Reitz
Today at 7:38 pm by microaggressor

» Message to Members and Guests
Today at 3:31 pm by terbo56

» UFO News ~ MYSTERY UFO Speeds By Weather Satellite plus MORE
Today at 1:33 pm by microaggressor

» Orionids 2017 "Meteorlapse"
Today at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Nibiru will soon be ‘visible like moon plus MORE
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11:11 Synchronicity- Are You Seeing It Too?
Today at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Transformation: 7 Paradigm-Shifting Humanitarian Solutions
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Fires Defy the Laws of Physics
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre ~ War Crimes! Melanie Vritschan's Baby Kidnapped by Brussels Hospital - False Psychiatric Charges
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Just Confirmed That Earth Has Two Moons
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Puma Punku And Tiwanaku Bolivia September 2017 With Engineer Cliff
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Best Documentary on Weather Weapons
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Earth's Underworld is Real and Scientists Just Mapped It
Yesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About Dunford -- Get Ready by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump plans to release classified JFK documents
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock Ran CIA Child Trafficking Ring
Yesterday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Official? -- Covert Disclosure of Antigravity Craft near MacDill AFB
Yesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disinfowars sells their sheep lead.
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by Avebury

» The Stink of Pink: Why Mammograms Are Vastly Oversold
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TREK [Part 3] by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Brian" expected to smash into Ireland and parts of the UK
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Social Media Shock and Awe
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by Avebury

» Max Igan - Covert Weapons - Quiet Wars
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How Corrupt Federal Judges, Bankers, Lawyers & Politicians Grow Rich on the Backs of U.S. Inventors
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SCAMMERS EXPOSED FOR WHO THEY ARE » Benjamin Fulford » Benjamin Fulford 11-20-16, ‘Flash’ Update… ‘Soros reported Dead’…

Benjamin Fulford 11-20-16, ‘Flash’ Update… ‘Soros reported Dead’…

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Benjamin Fulford 11-20-16, ‘Flash’ Update… ‘Soros reported Dead’… “I just received this from my White Hat contact in DC who is with the Agency”

Posted on 2016/11/19 by kauilapele
Apparently this is in quotes as it represents the statement from Ben’s “White Hat contact in DC”. Please remember, this is what his source says at this moment. We’ll perhaps have more information on this in Ben’s 11-21-16 report.
Thanks to Ascension with Earth for this one.
————————————————————
I just received this from my White Hat contact in DC who is with the Agency
“The word is out that Soros is dead. It is being discussed at the Pentagon as well. He was taken out. One by one the Bush/Clinton/crime syndicate is being removed. I will update you as I have more data”.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Jaguar-2016

George Soros Death Hoax Dismissed Since Business man Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Saturday (November 19) the business man's reps officially confirmed that George Soros is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved business man. Others say this shows his extreme popularity across the globe.

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz

Admin
ah thanks Jaguar!

so per usual Fulford info is not reliable. :)

Jaguar-2016

LMAO@ Purplez -- He is a complete NUTCASE. There's NO SECRET WEAPON called "HAARP' in the US or anywhere. The TESLA Blue Beam couldn't be developed without TESLA being alive. So, all these WINGNUTS need to calm down. Take their disabilities Paychecks from Obama and live in their own created WORMHOLES.

~Ann~

LOL! Soros is a "MUCH LOVED BUSINESSMAN", that just cracked me up!  Hoo-boy!  This is the first time I have ever really wanted Fulford to be a sane, competent journalist.  I hope he is right this time, although I'm not going to believe it until I see the rotting corpse and the DNA tests to prove it's really the sleazy bas-tard.  Fingers crossed.

Jaguar-2016

LMAO @ ANN... Yeah, I laughed hard at that too.

PurpleSkyz

Admin

About that “Benjamin Fulford 11-20-16, ‘Flash’ Update… ‘Soros reported Dead’…” article

Posted on 2016/11/20 by kauilapele
I decided to post these updates to the last Ben posting separately, so blog subscribers would get them via email.
Kp update 1: Someone in the comments provided this [Inquisitr] link, and DW commented, “The Inquisitr link is pretty damning. This is why I am loath to publish what insiders tell me without hearing it from more than one source.” And so it goes. Thanks to RL for the heads up on this. PS, David also wrote, “will be cranking out an overall election analysis soon.“.
Kp update 2: That link above (an Inquisitr article) is dated 11-18. Judging by the comments times, Ben must have posted his article on 11-19, US time. So it doesn’t seem to me that the Inquisitr article could be referring to what Ben wrote.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Jaguar-2016

I think, it would be interesting to put Benjamin Fullford, Dr. Steven Greer, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Geoge Stefanopolous, Sean Hannity, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Jake Tapper, Chris Cuomo, John King, Chris Wallace, Chris Matthews, Megyn Kelly, Erin Burnett, Poppy (What a name!) Harlow, Brooke Baldwin, et all inside the AIR FORCE ONE and let some loony like MOHAMMED ATTA fly it, without telling them about who the Pilots are and what their destination is. Then, the Hijacked Plane should land in Eastern Part of KHANDAHAR and then unload a few passengers, then go to Khost, unload some more and finally drop a few in Kunar Valley where the TALIBAN controls the region completely. Then, they should be given a rescue Chopper coming in, with Larry King being its pilot. These jokers must all be sent away from our consciousness.

erwing

permitanme recordar , que esto no es un juego o si la información esta puesta para convencer.

- Benjamin tiene pantalones.

- Benjamin es portavoz de la Sociedad del Dragón blanco.

- terminar guerras.

- Eliminar la pobreza.

- Limpiar la Madre tierra.

Jaguar-2016

Translate please?

erwing

Let me remind you, that this is not a game or if the information is set to convince.

- Benjamin has pants.

- Benjamin is a spokesman for the White Dragon Society.

- to end wars.

- Eliminate poverty.

- Clean Mother Earth.

Jaguar-2016

What is the White Dragon Society?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum