OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
We’re Being Played EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
We’re Being Played EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
We’re Being Played EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
We’re Being Played EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
We’re Being Played EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
We’re Being Played EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
We’re Being Played EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
We’re Being Played EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
We’re Being Played EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
We’re Being Played EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

We’re Being Played

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We’re Being Played Empty We’re Being Played Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We’re Being Played

Posted on November 20, 2016 by lozzafun

source

by Tyler Durden
Nov 19, 2016 5:05 PM
Submitted by Chris Martenson via PeakProsperity.com,

The explosion of emotions triggered by the recent presidential election caught many off guard. Across the country, friendships have been lost, family members estranged, and hostility has boiled over in many communities.
In our consumer culture we’re sold lots of things. Two weeks ago it might have been jeans and a TV, but last week it was fear. And Loathing. People were sold fear and loathing, and now it is ruining friendships, making people miserable, and driving the country apart.
I’m not going to spend a lot of time on the “why” of this story. The “why” is a mix of competing interests including simple commerce (fear sells), political gain, and creating divisiveness within the population for other purposes.
So, what’s going on?
Sadly, in many cases, I think people have simply been manipulated in traumatic fashion and we’re now dealing with the emotional and social repercussions.
What do I mean by that?
In response to another comment on this site from a teacher whose students were expressing severe emotional distress over the Trump win, contributor Dave Fairtex offered these insights (emphasis mine):
(…)   His students’ reaction is NOT about losing an election.  It’s because these people watch media, and the (Clinton-controlled) media spent the last four months working overtime to program everyone in the country that Trump is a soulless monster come to eat them and their families, roasting their babies on a spit while laughing, and so on.

This emotional programming has been extremely effective.  That’s why people are rioting now.  Not because they aren’t good losers, but because they’ve been successfully emotionally programmed by the Clinton Campaign’s media arm (CNN, CNBC, and millions of scary social media posts), who are very good at what they do.
(Source)
Emotional programming… This is something that we need to discuss because it is very real. It is happening right now and will continue to bombard us. And humans are highly susceptible to it.
Not because they’re weak; but because they’re unaware of it.  If you aren’t aware of the tricks and devices used to persuade, lead, and sometime mislead your emotions and actions, then you cannot protect yourself from these efforts.

The Peak Prosperity Value Proposition

Before we dive into the topic of persuasion, subliminal nudging, and emotional manipulation I want to review the value proposition here at PeakProsperity.com.
Why do so many people read our articles? Why do a number of them subscribe to premium content and Insider reports? Because they find value in them.  We’ve heard it said, many times, that our readers value our work Because it makes them feel smarter.
Of course, we don’t think we’re actually making these folks any more intelligent than they already are. However, we do strive to engage their minds in ways that challenge and expand their perspective.
So how about this instead?  What I am going to provide here today, as always, is essential context that will (1) help you see the world in a new and expanded way that will (2) lead you to make different decisions in the future.  After all, “smarter” is no good if it doesn’t lead you to be more connected to and alive within the world.
The more context you have, the more intelligent you become.
Knowledge is a bunch of facts. Someone who can list every national capitol through all of history has a lot of knowledge.  But possessing a lot of knowledge is not the same thing as being intelligent.
Intelligence comes from connecting ideas and having the context, or framework, into which one can plug one’s accumulated knowledge.
A favorite Leonardo Da Vinci quote of mine is:
“Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else”
With this view ‘intelligent’ is not something you are; it is something you become.
Let me also say, right up front, that I’m not going to try to convince you of anything. I will lay out a series of dots that I hope might sway your thinking, because they swayed mine.  If you don’t agree with me, that’s fine. But you should have a solid argument for why.
Your mental landscape is certainly different from mine. Quite possibly so entirely different that what persuades me has zero impact on you, or even may solidify an entirely opposite view you hold.
That’s entirely fine by me.  We can be intelligent in entirely different ways, and that diversity of thinking is really important to the pursuit of truth.
This distinction is pretty much lost on a lot of people at present. And that’s creating a lot of resentment in our society right now.

The Persuasion Continuum

There’s nothing inherently bad with being persuasive. In fact, it’s a great talent to have. We cover this in depth in our weekend seminar series.
While it’s too much to go into here, the art of persuasion that we preach involves being calm, centered and collected.  Have your facts at the ready, be free of any emotional charges (such as anger or depression), and approach your audience gently, always ready to back away if you see signs that they’re not emotionally ready to listen to you now. Plant seeds in these cases. Be patient.
Pressing or cajoling doesn’t change someone’s opinion. Nobody has ever been persuaded by being bullied. Or insulted. Or belittled. Or shamed. Or shouted down. They may retreat from the argument, but they’re not swayed.
People will listen to hear a new line of thinking when they’re ready, and not a moment sooner.  Well, as long as you’re playing fair and coming through the front door, that is.
Because the human mind has back doors as well, a fact that such techniques as Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), hypnosis, mirroring, and subliminal advertising take advantage of.
Furthermore, when humans are traumatized, their front and back doors are ripped open. In this state, people are open to all kinds of manipulation and implanted suggestions. Trauma programming gives us the Stockholm Syndrome — where a kidnapping or hostage victim develops feelings of trust or affection towards their captor(s) — as well as buys years, decades and sometimes a lifetime of silence from sexual assault victims.
Here’s a straightforward diagram for the visually minded folks (like me) out there:
We’re Being Played Persuasion-continuum-11-18-2016
Before we get to harder material around the sort of propaganda and emotional manipulation that has accompanied this election cycle, let’s spend some time on the relatively safe and agreed-upon territory of manipulation in traditional sales and marketing campaigns.

Manipulative Marketing & Subliminal Advertising

If you haven’t noticed, performing a Google search for something like ‘best kiddie swim pools’ will usually cause you to later notice that ads for kids’ swim wear begin showing up on your favorite news sites.
This is old news, and creepy as it is, it’s quite effective. If it didn’t work, it wouldn’t be used. It’s used because it works great, and it’s getting more sophisticated all the time as the algorithms become better and better at figuring out how to understand someone well enough to divine their shopping preferences.
But all of that is pretty straightforward and overt, at for those paying even mild attention.  Most of us know by now that the ads that show up on the internet sites we visit are anything but random. They’re meant for us based on our recent on-line searches and behavior.
Subliminal advertising is far more covert than simple ad placement as it is designed to operate sub-liminally meaning ‘beneath your conscious awareness’.  This is different from operating on the un-conscious level because, generally speaking, you cannot access your unconscious mind. But you can elevate a subliminal message into your conscious frame.
Subliminal things are often right there in front of you, but they’re not really noticed unless your attention is drawn to them for other reasons.
There’s a whole subculture of people who like to discover and expose the subliminal messages that are used every day to try and influence people’s purchasing habits. Most often subliminal messages revolve around sex.
Why? Because evoking a connection to sex has proven to be extremely effective at motivating people to action, specifically towards buying your product. Again: it’s used because it works.
If you want to amuse yourself, Google “subliminal advertising” and scroll through the image results.
Here are a few examples to give you an idea of the trove of examples that your search will find:
We’re Being Played Subliminal-1-11-18-2016
We’re Being Played Subliminal-2-11-18-2016
We’re Being Played Subliminal-3-11-18-2016
We’re Being Played Subliminal-4-11-18-2016
And so on.  Some of the examples I dared not reproduce for fear of offending folks, as they were so sexually graphic.  But for those interested, there’s a big world of subliminal advertising to explore…
The point of subliminal advertising is to link a mass product to consumer’s unconscious desires. While used extensively by corporations to move their products, the initial logic that underlies subliminal advertising, and even advertising more generally, was based on the works of Sigmund Freud and developed into a workable framework for social control and programming by his nephew Edward Bernays.
Here’s a fascinating documentary on how all this came to be (~ 1 hour):

https://youtu.be/DnPmg0R1M04

Which brings us to propaganda.

Propaganda

When I write “propaganda” many people will reflexively think of the crude cartoons of WW II that depicted various fascist leaders of enemy countries as evil caricatures.
But such propaganda is alive and well today as I recently outlined in a piece on the propaganda efforts currently in use against Putin by the western media.
Once one knows what to look for, the efforts are really not at all difficult to spot. And once elevated to the conscious mind, they lose nearly all of their effectiveness.
What’s important to realize is that the science of propaganda was born a long time ago, and it has not remained fossilized ever since.  It’s been evolving along with our increasingly sophisticated understanding of the brain and its functions and wiring.
Here’s what the grandfather of propaganda, Freud’s nephew Edward Bernays, wrote in chapter 1 of his book Propaganda back in 1928:
We’re Being Played Bernays-Number-1-11-18-2016
(Source)
The true ruling powers of any country are those who most successfully manipulate the “organized habits and opinions of the masses” as Bernays says.  Once you understand the rules for rulers, you know that they can do nothing without keeping those who hold the keys to power on their side.  And they in turn can do nothing without the consent and agreement of those below them. And propaganda plays a critical role in securing and maintaining that loyalty and consent.
While generally not talked about in polite company, the art and science of social control has been faithfully advanced and deployed to sell you a lot more than shoes and soda.
The science of social control, especially what the crowds are thinking and doing, while still imperfect, has come a very long way over the past 90 years.
Here’s an example picked up very recently by member mememonkey that I thought fascinating:
We’re Being Played Trump-reagan-backlash-11-17-2016

https://youtu.be/HVgR_O5jL_8

While playing a video feed of Ronald Reagan being shot by Hinkley, CNN was displaying text below that reads “TRUMP FACES BACKLASH…”  Blunt. Crude. Effective.
Now, by this time it hopefully does not take a genius to see what sort of message is being sold here. What exactly the Reagan assassination attempt has to do with Trump ditching reporters is entirely unclear from the image and text placement. Heck, it’s not even clear once they try and explain it. But the inference is crystal clear: assassination might just be ‘fair game’ as a form of backlash?
A traumatic event is being used to reinforce a message. That’s a covert-traumatic ploy that’s a proven winner.  If it didn’t work, then it wouldn’t be used.  But here it is, and you need to be aware that such scripts are running nearly all the time in the marketplace not just of products, but of ideas.
Now this isn’t some tin-foil hat wearing theory. It’s the very essence of advertising and propaganda.  Once you notice it, you’ll see it everywhere and if you are like me, it will annoy you with its brazen obviousness.  “How can this work?” you will wonder.
As greater advances have been made in the fields of social control, cognitive processing, and neurology the ‘tools of the trade’ have become ever more sophisticated.
You need to be aware of the idea that not only are these subtle influences bombarding us all the time, but they are increasingly effective.  If you are not aware, then you run the risk of having your ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and emotions essentially provided for you by someone else.

Thanks to: https://lozzafun1.wordpress.com

2We’re Being Played Empty Re: We’re Being Played Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Jaguar-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su7UiO3CjhU <---- Take a look at these two talk about the "Coming 9/11 Twin Tower demolition" in 1998 itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U <---- Watch this one too.

Go directly to the 24:00 Minute onwards, and watch that again and again. You will SEE how both of these men were discussing an upcoming "Illuminati Blood Sacrifice". Nobody thought of this: "Who else to consult better than DJT for such work about Tall Buildings?"

Watch those videos very carefully. You have to be super sharp to understand how this duo was "Predictive Programming" people for the upcoming tragedies called "The 9/11 attacks."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso <---- He was "33" year old at this time when he was about to buy out the Twin Towers. Later on, he didn't buy for some reason. Rockefellers retained it. But, you see, where he was going all along? This proves beyond doubt that his allegiance was to some Grandmaster of the Freemasons Brotherhood, with his own degree being "33rd" perhaps. 

And, then also this part to remember: There's definitely some genetic / DNA connection between David Rockefeller and George Soros...

3We’re Being Played Empty Re: We’re Being Played Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:33 am

Jaguar-2016

Luckily I didn't vote for either of these Puppet candidates. I figured it out a long time ago when DJT went to Scotland before the first debate, where he met Rupert Murdoch and the family members of Rothschild Group sans Evelyn & Lynn De Rothschild, who were HRC backers. So, even within the Elite families there has been differences of opinion for sure and this time it became too obvious that both candidates serve the same masters. DJT was aggressive and HRC was banking on her "Makeup" and such to win more than anything of substance. People saw through her agenda and Bill Clinton's Pedo-Ring connections didn't help much. Although, DJT also might be "Guilty" by association with Jeffrey Epstein et al, he is still NOT proved to be so, in the eyes of the public because his family looks pretty disciplined in the eyes of the American Public. Which is sad, they can't see that they are another FAKE group just like the KARDASHIANS.

4We’re Being Played Empty Re: We’re Being Played Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Antonius Luirae

Antonius Luirae

I find voting and all presidents to be a sham. If you read THE ACT OF 1871, you will come to find the United States has been INCORPORATED, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT/CORPORATION chooses THE PRESIDENT, not the people. They planned a DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY, years ago. You may not find this as a valid source, but the Simpsons showed a Trump PRESIDENCY happening back in 2000. I find predictive programming of events, very interesting. After all THE UNITED STATES has done, I fail to see why people are clamoring for Donald Trump.

"The most important thing you need to understand about your life, is that God gave you your life to be free. Not to crawl on your knees to any government, not to bend your knee to any Man, or group of Men, no Church, no Religion, no Synagogue" - Jordan Maxwell

5We’re Being Played Empty Re: We’re Being Played Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 am

MartyM

MartyM

It's certainly not that difficult to realize that any so called Leader or authority figure who is out in plain view of the public is either a puppet or being used by those behind the curtain. Controling the figureheads isn't the problem or issue as they can easily be replaced. Controling the masses is where the power is derived. I think that inorder to consider that DJT was really the intended winner all along, you would have to be a proponant of the concept that of those behind the curtain, there is only one at the top in charge of everything. I however do not subscribe to this concept for a number of reasons: one being that if there were only one at the top, would we not already have a NWO ? and also if there were just one in charge, I don't believe he or she could remain hidden. I just don't see that as possible. Any One, that powerfull would indeed stand out in spite of themselves.
   Another thought and reason for my position is that we are all supposedly human evil or not and thus susceptable to the flaws or weeknesses of humanity. just because you know all the tricks doesn't mean you cannot be tricked. Also whether it's part of the programing or just human nature or both, we have this thing called competition. In order to have competition there must be devision, two or more sides. We must do more, do it better, faster, cheaper or destroy the competition if we cannot just out do them... Do you not think that if there were just One at the top, that the competition (or attempts) would be relentless ? I think DJT was the result of competition behind the curtain. Maybe good v. evil, maybe just evil v. evil or good using evil for a change.
   If nothing else it appears that things are going to get shaken up. Hopefully truth will be revealed and the course of humanity will change direction... or are we really stuck in the matrix.  :affraid:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

6We’re Being Played Empty Re: We’re Being Played Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:33 am

Jaguar-2016

Yes, there are 8 to 12 sides to choose from at the very top. They make the TOP 1 % EARNERS of this world. And these groups make the decision, then commonly agree to field two candidates for not just the President of USA, they do the same for PM in England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Spain, France, India, Pakistan, Germany (Chancellor) etc. The GAME is played with the same rules and the REFEREES are the same folks. Those referees don't change for a very long time, until someone prominent dies suddenly. 

If you consider the 8 group ELITE then:
1) Freemasons / Secret Societies including Russian Brathwa, Skull & Bones, Doriot, Boule, Bilderberg Groups.
2) The Vatican / All religious institutions take orders from the Vatican.
3) The Royalties -- All of these take orders from the English Queen.
4) The Mobs of the world / they take orders from the New York or Chicago or California mob. 
5) The Military Industrial Complex / Pentagon -- They issue orders to all Military powers in the world. 
6) The Entertainment Industries -- Hollywood secures the top position, then Broadway, the BAFTA etc. Bollywood comes in too.
7) The Iranian / Syrian / Russian / Iraqi / Jordan / Egypt / Lebanon / Libya / Hammas / Palestine block (Which is why ISRAEL is such a CRY-BABY all the time.)
8) The BANKERS / BANKSTERS / SILICON VALLEY / IT GROUPS / THE MINERS / OIL / GOLD / SILVER / MINERALS / URANIUM / PLUTONIUM etc. The OPEC Countries / Sheikhs of Saudi Arabia / UAE / Persian Gulf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum