Latest topics
» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by RamblerNash

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Extinction Rebellion - Rebels For The 1% - David Icke
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planets Aligning in the Sunset Sky - You Can't Miss the 5 Bright Planets
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Britain's twelve most haunted roads revealed
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pamela Anderson: The Making of a Scape Goat
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Little-Known Facts About The Shining
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Airs of the Higher Dimensionals are cleared
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-21-19… “Coup attempt against Donald Trump fails, October revolution continues”
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Get Ready: Shooting Stars from Halley's Comet to Light up Night Sky
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by erwing

» Hypnotic healing and the mysterious relationship between mind and body
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 6:35 am by ANENRO

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.

Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
Well according to big Ben Fulfords post (as seen on Kauilapele's Blog), Bens "Company" (undisclosed Gov. agency) contact has informed him that Soros has been taken out or eliminated. This however has Not been substantiated by any other sources.  I would think that would be front page stuff, so would they be hiding it to avoid any further chaos in the markets or are they stalling while they set the stage for the proper story ??  OR was it just wishful thinking... IDK   :headscratching 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Jaguar-2016

Benjamin Fullford once said in one of his videos, that a Japanese foreign minister or someone inside the YAKUZA had met him, offered him or given him "5KG" of Marijuana. HAHAHA! So, all that Marijuana has some brilliant CREATIVE VISUALIZATION going on, in his mind and head, ever since. All these things he spews vide his messages from some single bedroom Motel of his, GOD only knows how he pays for his food, shelter and all. But, give the man his due, he has been doing it consistently. And people have been "Believing" him and his words to come out "TRUE" for almost a decade now. I first saw his interview on KERRY CASSIDY'S CAMELOT PROJECT interviews. At that time, I had thought "Here's someone who wishes to take down the David Rockefeller S__T". But, little did I know who this guy Benjamin Fullford really was. Then, I re-listened to that same interview few more times. When I heard him say stuff like "HAARP" can push back the IONOSPHERE and then the same force can be redirected to cause Earthquakes and Weather Manipulation of the worst kinds, like the Hurricane Katrina, Matthew etc" I knew this guy was a "Conman" at his best. Then, I too gave him benefit of doubt at times. But, it is the same story, again and again. So, no credibility.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum