OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth Empty Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alex Collier the Warrior for Truth

November 22, 2016 Ines Radman

In contrast and in comparison to Dr. Greer, Alex Collier is probably much more credible to me. This is a man I have been listening since the 80’s and although I can’t explain this to you, I know he’s got it right and is being honest.
Alex is broken, his life is broken, he’s on the street looking for shelter these days. Do you know why? Because he speaks the truth and everything is being done to break him. Contrary to what Dr. Greer speaks about in the last video, there WAS a plan for a false flag alien event but it has been thwarted. Believe it or not, I found this video after posting Dr. Greer’s video. This is what I call synchronicity.
Dr. Greer is not broke, not living on the streets, not in fear of his life because the Controllers like what he is doing, therefore, it is in their interest that he does what he does. Alex Collier is a threat to the Controllers, therefore, have made his life horrific. Do you know the last year or so, he goes to a library to use the computer so that he can do the webinars and put out this information? What man would lose everything, including his family to tell the truth? How many folks out there do you know that have given up everything dear to them to continue the fight, to share the truth? And lastly, who would you trust more? Alex Collier who has been struggling to get the truth out since the 70’s, or Dr. Greer who easily gets millions of dollars to make ” fearmongering” movies about an Alien Invasion? That dear reader is something you should be asking yourself when listening to these folks. It’s not the information that should be judged or deemed to be right or wrong, it is their motives.
We are on the cusp, on the crossroads of light or madness. It is up to each individual to make that choice, but while you are contemplating what that will choice will be, you must ask yourself this question: Will my decision and choices I make now affect only me or the rest of humanity? This is no longer about our personal lives, fuck them, we are irrelevant. Money can be made, a home can be built, being homeless is the symptom of poverty consciousness or materialism gone wrong. This is about humanity, about the work we came here to do, it’s about finally cracking open this illusion that was created for us so that we can be free, re-connect with Source; become what we were originally designed to be. This is about unselfishness, about the realization that everything we see and have experienced has been an illusion, a big lie, deception 101.
Alex has fought the fight, he’s given up everything dear to him, he’s lost his family because he refused to stop sharing the information, this is a man that has credibility in my heart. Listen to the passion bordering on desperation in this video and then really think twice about all those so called experts who each have a book to sell or DVD to sell for profit. Alex doesn’t hide his ‘ Intel’ or sources, the Andromedans have been that source from day one. He doesn’t sell books or ask you for money, in fact, he loves you so much that he is doing this for humanity. He’s got great energy and he’s a very powerful being though he’s not yet aware of this!

https://youtu.be/sTT1a48NlaQ

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum