Latest topics
» 13,400 OF CHICAGO’S HOMELESS HAD JOBS IN 2017, 18,000 HAD A COLLEGE EDUCATION
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Apollo Astronauts Trained in Nuclear Bomb Craters
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End of the Morning 'Star'
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Magnetic 'TELEPORT' plus MORE
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Finding the Light in a World of Darkness
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X And The Sun Is Getting Closer plus MORE
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why People are Going Nuts, Solar Minimum, Age of Aquarius w/ Clif High
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Howard Storm Near-Death Experience
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0021) Talking to the dead? With Denise Roussell.
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Throw At Me What You Will, I Don't Care - David Icke
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tim Doyle on Area 51 - The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON Experiencer on their UFO Sightings, Dreams and Remote Viewing
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Oil and Gas Investment Scam Unfolds Like Television Drama
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 20, 2019
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyToday at 12:05 am by ReneGade

» POOPness for JUL 17: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by 4-truth

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 60: UFOS IN THE HOTZONE! BIMINI ATLANTIS SPACE MYSTERY!
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2019 - Treuzy-Levelay , Seine et Marne, France
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 6:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - You Give Me Reason to Live!
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning image shows ISS in front of the Sun
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 4:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Area 51' spawns copycat campaigns
From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population EmptyYesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population

From Cobra....Saturday, August 25, 2012 Message to the general population

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Saturday, August 25, 2012
Message to the general population

There is a very important operation of the Light forces that is reaching its climax today. This has provoked a very strong reaction from the dark side and this has led to unusually high percentage of negative comments in my blog. Until this operation is over, all comments are blocked. In the future all comments that personally attack anyone, are extremely negative or vulgar will be removed.

My blog is a communications hub for the Light forces and not a trash bin so I would ask everyone to post your comments accordingly.

To clarify some confusion, I am simply a messenger for a certain group of the Light forces and do NOT belong to the Cabal. The same is true for my contacts that provide me intel.

I would suggest everyone to focus upon the Light, especially today.

http://2012portal.blogspot.fi/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum