Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 4:05 am by RamblerNash

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 2:22 am by Em

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Surrounds the Speed of Earth’s Magnetic North Pole’s Drift Towards Russia
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near Death Experience and The Unified Field
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic National Park: Strange and Unexplained Disappearances in Washington
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snoop4Truth - Educates Victims of Online & Seminar Scams
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Facts behind 'The Miracle of the Sun' indicate that it was a UFO that came out of the clouds
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Election Result - What it Really Means... NBE/David Icke
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 1:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 75: SECRET SPACE FORCE UFO DEFENSE NETWORK!
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Friday the 13th Meteor Shower - Our Solar System is Passing Through an Interstellar Storm
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Friday the 13th
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cave painting depicts world's oldest cryptid
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are we being invaded by an Extraterrestrial armada? Swarm of mysterious objects passing by the ISS
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Objects Observed SPLITTING In TWO High Above Truth or Consequences, NM - Broad Daylight!
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Studies Show Group Meditation Lowers Crime, Suicide, & Deaths In Surrounding Areas
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Based on FBI Documents & DNA Analysis, Hitler Escaped to Argentina Where He lived Out His Life Until Old Age
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is your blood type A negative?
UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE

UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Huge impressive Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores

While photographing a couple for tourism promotion on the island of São Miguel, Azores on the lake of the village of Sete Cidades the photographer noticed a massive object in the sky above the mountains.

He made 2 photos and in the second picture the UFO appeared and immediately vanished in the blinking of an eye.

After checking the images on his computer it became clear that he had photographed a huge cigar-shaped UFO and even though the images were taken in 2013, the photographer recently decided to submit the impressive images to Mufon under case nr. 80589.

Cigar-shaped UFOs are less widely known than the traditional “disk” shaped ones but their aspect is solid and they are able to hover in the air for a while before they accelerate to immense speeds within a split second.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO SHADOWS A COMMERCIAL JET OVER LOUISIANA

Posted on November 24, 2016

UFO News ~ Cigar-Shaped UFO appears over the island of São Miguel, Azores and MORE ARTICLE-PLANE-UFO-KEN-PFEIFER-11-24-16
UFO SHADOWING A COMMERCIAL CRAFT IN LOUISIANA

JUNE 3, 2015   …….. BOSSIER CITY LOUISIANA

A Louisiana witness near Bossier City reported watching an “unknown, cylinder-shaped object” that appeared to be followed by a jet near Barksdale Air Force base, according to testimony in Case 66602 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON ) witness reporting database.   The witness was outside at a local Air Force base working as a civilian housekeeper and happened to look up at 7:53 p.m. on June 3, 2015.  “I watched this cylinder-shaped object slowly cruise across the sky as if it was just gliding slowly,” the witness stated. “I’ve never seen anything like this.”  But there was another object in the sky.  “Right behind it was clearly a jet or an airplane I don’t know which but it had a con trail behind it. It was following the object at a steady pace, never getting too close.  I put my phone away because we’re not supposed to have them.”  The witness watched as the object moved away.  “As I watched for the next few minutes, the further the object got, it got smaller until it looked like a bright star and then it just vanished, leaving nothing there but the jet.”  Later that evening, the witness said that there was heavy military traffic in the air.  “Moments later as I stood there looking in amazement, a military patrol car passed by, so I went on with my work. I had been working there since April of this year but that evening there was heavy air traffic after the event. I couldn’t help but wonder if the two have something to do with each other because I had never seen that much air traffic over the base since I worked there. Shortly after I was fired and told they didn’t have to give me a reason why they were letting me go.”    NOTE: The above image is real but from another sighting.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
HTTP://WWW.HEAVENSRANGERS.NET
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
THANKS TO WWW.MUFON.COM  CASE FILES

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Moves Over Village In Peru On Nov 22, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting:  Nov 22, 2016
Location of sighting: Alonso de Alvarado-Roque District, Peru
News source: http://inexplicata.blogspot.tw

This is a great sighting in an area with very few people and yet this was recorded in the lower level of the clouds. A UFO that is trying to match the color of the clouds so that it blends it. 
Scott C. Waring

News states:  A UFO sighting was a cause for commotion among residents of the Alonso de Alvarado-Roque district, Provicne of Lamas. The object remained visible in the skies over this locality for several minutes, visible to a considerable number of townsfolk who had no idea what they were looking at.

The event took place around 5:30 in the afternoon. At times the object resembled a satellite; at others, it resembled a triangular object that generated a radiant light from within.

The UFO's manifestation became a source of diverse opinions in the community, even causing some citizens to say that the coming of Christ was at hand, while others stated that the object was part of the modern technology used by developed countries to monitor Peruvians.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fast White UFO over Melbourne 20th of November 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Nov 20, 2016
Location of sighting: Melbourne, Australia
Video recorded by: Peter Maxwell Slattery

Check out the speed on this UFO. The white reflective surface of it prevents us from getting a clear view of it, and allows it to blend into the clouds easily to hide. 

This UFO is over Australia, yet its the same type of ship that is seen by thousands over Denver, Colorado in the US. The alien species that uses this type of UFO probably have several bases located in the Australian outback. 
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

https://youtu.be/FBkWCJV08NQ

Thanks to:http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Over Zapopan Jalisco Mexico Glows Like Holy Cross, Nov 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: November 2016
Location of sighting: Zapopan Jalisco, Mexico

Here is a sighting fresh in from Mexico. A UFO that resembles a glowing holy cross was seen and could be a sign of good things to come on this planet. A sign of hope. This UFO is remarkably beautiful and is like nothing I have ever seen in reports before. 
Scott C. Waring

Video states: 
A UFO captured in Zapopan Jalisco Mexico in November of this year, which remained static for a long time.

https://youtu.be/3n5X-bB8W6g

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Moves Over Village In Peru On Nov 22, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting:  Nov 22, 2016
Location of sighting: Alonso de Alvarado-Roque District, Peru
News source: http://inexplicata.blogspot.tw

This is a great sighting in an area with very few people and yet this was recorded in the lower level of the clouds. A UFO that is trying to match the color of the clouds so that it blends it. 
Scott C. Waring

News states:  A UFO sighting was a cause for commotion among residents of the Alonso de Alvarado-Roque district, Provicne of Lamas. The object remained visible in the skies over this locality for several minutes, visible to a considerable number of townsfolk who had no idea what they were looking at.

The event took place around 5:30 in the afternoon. At times the object resembled a satellite; at others, it resembled a triangular object that generated a radiant light from within.

The UFO's manifestation became a source of diverse opinions in the community, even causing some citizens to say that the coming of Christ was at hand, while others stated that the object was part of the modern technology used by developed countries to monitor Peruvians.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: