Friday, November 25, 2016
Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 3: Encounters with Ancient Sentinels - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Earlier this year, Goode traveled to Venus where he and the inner-Earth Anshar priestess Kaaree attempted to visit an Ancient Builder race outpost. They were turned away during that attempt but Goode was able to make the approach this in second attempt.
In Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2, he was told to prepare for the meeting with the Sentinel by Kaaree, although exactly how he should was not made clear. However, recall that when Gonzales visited this outpost, he was turned away because "he lacked humility," as he was in a triggered state due to being inadvertently outed by Goode when take by the military industrial complex Secret Space Program.
Goode said he was lying in bed when a bright flash swept over him. The next thing he knew he was in the Anshar city within the inner-Earth, standing next to Kaaree and two other Anshari near the area where they housed their spacecraft. He entered one of the Anshar “bus” spacecraft with blue seats. There was a blue swirling light that opened above him that could have been a portal of some kind. They accelerated quickly up and immediately arrived above the ocean with a corresponding blue swirl below them. The craft then quickly ascended without changing orientation, moving like an elevator until it left Earth's atmosphere.
Goode, Kaaree, and the two other Anshari flew to Venus in about ten minute's time. After arriving, Kaaree made a telepathic communication and said they were cleared to land. They moved towards the surface at a great rate of speed, passing through yellowish clouds. They stopped about 1,000 feet above the ground, and Goode took stock of a heavily eroded landscape. Suddenly the craft’s ceiling and floor became transparent and he could see down to a huge H-shaped building inside a large crater.
The building was enormous, Good says, larger than any structure he could think of on Earth. And the building was lying down so that it looked like an H hovering above the ground. But the building was split in half by a line that took the two C-shaped sections and merged them together to form the H. The bottom and top half of the letter “H” is where the division occurred.
They landed inside a cavern that Gonzales had mentioned to Goode in the past, under a dome-like structure with an archway opening to another very large cavern on the other side. Near the doorway to the opening were two tower-sized obelisks that appeared to be made of tapering H-blocks. Looking past these objects into the second cavern, Goode could see a small section of a different tower-like structure made of tinted glass that was much larger in size than the two H-block obelisks on either side of the entrance.
A 14-foot tall Sentinel appeared seemingly out of nowhere, as Goode and Kaaree approached the second cavern area. It was white all over, wearing a robe that looked like shiny plastic. It had black irises but the whites of the eyes were human-like. It had a sharp upturn nose that Goode thought was odd. The facial structure was chiseled with white short-cropped hair of some kind. The entity didn’t communicate at first; it merely motioned for Goode and Kaaree to move on with a nod of the head. Goode thought that it was some kind of intelligent hologram or automaton, devoid of a mind-spirit complex, to use the Law of One vernacular.
As they entered the second cavern, which was equally massive in size, Goode took stock of a structure that had an elongated pyramid shape to it, like the Eiffel Tower, and was about 1000 feet tall. But at the base, there were arched curved supports that came to a point at the corners, with an under cavity that gave it the appearance it was propped up on stilts or the points of a curved arch support. The object looked new, having no observable erosion that he saw.
Walking further into the room and standing near one of the archways, a large symbol that Gonzales had previously mentioned appeared that looked like a mirror image of the letter “E” but with a curved backing, almost like the letter M but rotated 90º to the right, resting on its side. The whole tower-like structure lit up with colored symbols and glyphs that were moving about in every direction. Goode was also hearing a full range of tones along an octave scale of some kind. He didn’t know what to make of this and gestured questioningly to Kaaree who only told him to watch and pay attention and said that this is the mathematical language of the ancients.
At some point during the display, or shortly after (Goode does not say when precisely) he interfaced or made telepathic contact with the Sentinel, which he says was more powerful than any other communication he had experienced before. In the past, Goode interfaced with a White Royal Draco, which he said, was incredibly invasive and left him with a "psychic headache" for days afterward. This time, he could feel the communication throughout his whole body. The Sentinel asked Goode, “Would you like to know who you were, who you are, and who you will be?” He had been asked this question before and answered no. Recall that in the [url=https://www.blogger.com/Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 2: The Return of Gonzales - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock]previous episode[/url], Gonzales had answered yes to this question when the Mayan breakaway group made the offer, and as a result experienced a profound integration and healing of his mind/body/spirit complex. When Goode declined, he noticed Kaaree look down and raise her hands to her head, smiling playfully, as if to say “I am not surprised.”
Goode says that he said no to the offer because he was told answering in the affirmative would mean the nature of his personal relationships would be changed, and he presumably feared that his family would be affected in some way. Wilcock suggests that this change might be beneficial. Goode responds by saying that deep down he could he could subconsciously know something that is compelling him that is compelling him not to accept the offer.
After Goode declined the offer, the Sentinel disappeared and all the symbols also vanished. They unceremoniously made their way back to the shuttle, and as they did, Goode was wondering to himself “was that it?” He felt let down by the whole experience, expecting some kind of grand tour of the Ancient Builder race outpost. Kaaree said that information had been imparted to him and received by him, inferring some kind of exchange that suggested the device he made contact with was not just an old repository but is actively being used to some degree.
Goode says that he felt like he received some kind of “giant zip file” that he can feel “taking up space” within his consciousness but he's unable to access it. He queried Kaaree as to why he would be given information he cannot access and she responded by saying that it will make sense in the near future. Wilcock suggests that if he had answered yes to the Sentinel's question, he might have access to the data, and Goode agreed that is probably the case.
They make their way back to the Anshar spacecraft, where the two pilots are waiting patiently. Kaaree said they were now headed to the Saturn station. Shortly after taking off they arrive near the ringed-planet, which Goode could see as they approached. After waiting briefly for a moment, they entered what Goode has previously described as a “temporal anomaly,” which one needs to enter and leave using the same trajectory. On the other side of the barrier, a large space station was there, surrounded by empty black space, with no visible stars. The station looks like a circular paddy-like structures, one much larger than the other, connected by a long thin walkway where ships can dock. But on this occasion there were no vessels present unlike when Goode had been at a similar outpost near Jupiter during his first SSP Alliance Council meeting wherein he met Raw-Teir-Eir for the first time.
The Anshar shuttle docked and Goode and Kaaree proceeded to walk through the empty corridors that had tall ceilings that were apparently made for larger beings. They came to a foyer which was similar to the area he had previously seen during a Super Federation meeting in June of 2015, but this time the space was empty of seating. Suddenly another Sentinel appeared that looked exactly like the being that he saw on Venus. It interfaced with Goode and began showing him scenes in a rapid almost indiscernible fashion, flickering quickly in four or five second bursts. He could see parts of his life, memories reaching back into his childhood, too fast for him to fully discern what their relevance was.
After the personal images flashed, the Sentinel started to show Goode what he describes as nondescript in nature but felt familiar to him in some way. He could see buildings that he felt were probably dwellings, but again too fast to fully comprehend. Once that portion ended, he was then shown cosmic scenes of massive metallic spheres that were discharging huge bolts of electricity. These were directed at large vessels that were coming into the solar system, and other large spheres that were both destroyed in the attacks. There were hundreds of these scenes playing through his mind during the encounter.
Wilcock then describes the Saturnian moon Iapetus which has an equatorial ridgeline that is enormous in size. This moon could be one example of one of these “death-star” objects that Goode saw in his visions. But Goode did agree they were weapon systems in the shape of a moon-like object. The moon-sized objects were firing at similar-looking large structures that had a more technological appearance, but were also spherical. Goode says that during this high-paced battle scene, he started to become anxious, feeling an accelerated heartbeat. Wilcock adds that in the past Goode said that the Ancient Builder race built these spheres to protect the solar system and that this might be a scene from the distant past when one of these defense grids was active in an effort to ward off hostile invaders. Goode also said that the solar system is close to what he described as a galactic stargate, making this area where our sun is located in the galaxy—a valuable location.
Related Cosmic Disclosure Episode 12: Portals: Cosmic Web - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
Next Goode was shown a scene of Mars that was teaming with life, oceans and clouds that resembled Earth. One of the large moon-spheres moved close to the older Martian planet and discharged the weapon, cutting deeply into the surface, which caused Goode to feel upset. The blast quickly evaporated some of the oceans that shot into space and flash froze as they left the surface. Other debris was turning red hot and fell back to the surface causing secondary fallout damage.
Wilcock raises the point that in previous discussions, he and Goode talked about the super-Earth that once existed in the solar system where the asteroid belt is now. Goode says that while he recalls that discussion, the scenes he was shown did not involve the super-Earth in any way.
Next, Goode saw Mars again, but it looked more like it does today. He saw flashes of light on the surface and long slender mushroom clouds moving up slowly, with rings moving outwardly. The seen resembled a nuclear attack on Earth, although he did not say that those kinds of weapons were used.
Related Scientist concludes: There is Evidence of Ancient Nuclear Weapons on Mars
Large oval-shaped spacecraft were leaving the Martian surface in all directions, some headed towards Earth whereas others moved to the outer solar system. At this point, Goode was very agitated and he started to hyperventilate. Then the Sentinel disappeared, and Kaaree looked over at him and asked if he needed a moment.
Previously Gonzales had reported that the super-Earth was destroyed by one of the weapons systems that resembled the moon, and it occurred simultaneously with the destruction of Mars, but Goode is unsure if that is accurate, based on what he witnessed during the exchange with the Sentinel.
Goode was still very upset by what he had seen. He felt it was peculiar that the scene affected him so deeply because he can’t recall any attachment to Mars. This could suggest he has some past-life experience that corresponds with what he was shown. Goode and Kaaree travel back to Earth, and he is distracted by reverie—reviewing what he just saw so deeply he can barely recall the flight back. He asks Kaaree again what the purpose of this escapade was and she says “this was a repository of the Ancient Builders that was imparted to you.” He relayed his frustration about receiving information he couldn’t make sense of to which Kaaree again said that it would make more sense as time goes on.
Wilcock suggests that he could have been shown a scene that has bearing on what Earth is currently going through in releasing karmic baggage and healing as a species—that if humanity doesn’t do the proper inner-work it might have to go through a similar event in the future. He also brought up the elongated skulls that Goode said Gonzales described were flash frozen in the Antarctic burial ground and that the Sun could do a lot of damage to the Earth, unless the optimum timeline is reached.
Upon Goode’s return home he felt exhausted by the affair. He immediately climbed into bed and fell asleep. The next day, before going down to see his family, he sat for a long time and contemplated what he had experienced. He tried to access the information he received from the Sentinel but was unable to. He says that perhaps the scenes he saw were a kind of fast replay of the larger data set he received, but couldn’t be sure of that.
Lastly, Goode shared that he has had meetings with Kaaree in the construct but they were largely of a personal nature and that nothing significant has happened since then.
[This update was provided by Goode just before the Mount Shasta conference, in late August 2016]
The commentary offered in the previous episode is also applicable here.
Related Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 2: The Return of Gonzales - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock
The Sentinel and AI
The Ancient Builder race facility use of some type of automaton (the Sentinel) that can interface with organic life telepathically is somewhat impressive. It did not appear to be an artificial intelligence (AI) in that it seemed to be devoid of sentience—unlike human beings—but this isn't a certainty. However, assuming Goode's testimony regarding the dangers of AI are accurate it would be a fair assumption that the Ancient Builder race would not create a computer-like system that has intelligence with survival instincts, which the AI he describes does.
AI vs. Organics
In this sense, the Sentinels are more like a user interface, and could even be a hologram similar to what is depicted in the series Star Trek Voyager (the holographic doctor program that became sentient over time), but one far more advanced than anything in popular science fiction. But it does raise the question, if a computer interface can telepathically connect with an organic being, then how is this accomplished? And what does that say about the difference between AI and organic beings?
It has already been revealed through Goode's testimony that interfacing with the human mind using electromagnetic means is possible. The SSP employed memory-wiping technology, screen memories, and virtual reality training systems to enhance program participant's abilities. Presumably, the technology used by these programs is crude in comparison to what was developed by the Ancient Builder race, especially if the facility visited by Goode was as old as one might think from previous testimony—one billion years or more.
It also suggests that creating an artificially intelligent entity, one that has a mind and consciousness equivalent to a human being, might be easier than one would expect. However, such a creature might lack the God-spark, or the capacity to interface with spiritual realms and the overarching goals of cosmic evolution.
Spiritual Evolution, AI, and Humanity
As was inferred in the analysis of the previous episode, spiritual creatures are different from mechanical ones in that their evolutionary track is harmonized with the goals of creation at large. Therefore, such a plan of evolution would be omnipresent in time and space. That is to say, creatures that have the capacity to evolve spiritually follow a course and plan of action set forth by the "gods of creation" or a spiritual hierarchy that has arguably existed since the beginning of beginnings. And, therefore, is guided through natural or spiritual law to become more moral and harmonious with all that is over a long enough course of time. But given the behavior of the malevolent AI signal described by Goode, there doesn't seem to be any spiritualization taking place for this AI entity, and consequently, it acts as an opposing force or catalyzing agent for spiritual creatures—at least for the time being.
But as Wilcock has asserted previously, the malevolent AI seems to avoid incarnation in biological bodies because it would then be forced to experience karma, and the fruit of such an experience is meant to make one more moral and ethical. Such a transformation is not beyond the realms of possibility, but it would require a transcendence of an AI's initial program of material survival. Consider the allegory of Pinocchio who "became a real boy" because he strived to do so, which could be a reference to the AI's potential for spiritual evolution. But the allegory also works for evolving creatures, especially those created artificially, which some contend the human race is. Therefore, if humanity can transcend the limits of material consciousness to grow spiritually so can an AI, although it is less likely to do so when it doesn't enjoy the benefits of karmic correction—morality training.
Cosmic Scenes of Mars Destruction
The cosmic scenes of destruction received by Goode seem to have some importance, as was inferred by Kaaree during their meeting. It has yet to be revealed what importance that is—it might be part of the full disclosure narrative that will be revealed later. Also, certain objects currently within the solar system, which modern astronomers assume are organic satellites, could be revealed later to be moon-sized weapon bases, not unlike the Death Star in the Star Wars films.
PS: There have been delays with releasing these analyses for several reasons. One is that I am trying to work on other projects that I feel will be important during this time, and two, I have been unable to find a reliable source of transcription for the episodes. As a result, I will now be using portions of the transcripts provided by Corey Goode on his website, as I have done for this episode.
Shem from Discerning The Mystery usually offers an analysis of these episodes as well.
Related Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Encounters with Ancient Sentinels - Realizations from the Ancient Past to the Present Moment
Click here for the previous episode in this series.
For the current catalog of Cosmic Disclosure summaries click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url].
Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 have yet to be analyzed, but a transcript of these episodes can be found here.
If you do not already have a Gaia TV subscription and want to support Corey, use this link here: blueavians.com. For translations of Corey's updates go here.
Some of the content covered here can be found on Goode's websites: spherebeingalliance.com and his older blog goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com.
To sign up and watch the episode click here.
Overview of Corey Goode, the Secret Space Program Alliance, and the Sphere Being Alliance:
Corey Goode is a Secret Space Program (SSP) insider and whistleblower that began disclosing information in 2009 under the pseudonym GoodETxSG. In 2014, he started revealing a great deal more information in an effort to prepare humanity for what he calls data dumps, set to occur at an opportune moment in the future. Much of the information he provides comes from Smart Glass Pads, iPad-like devices supplied to SSP personnel for information dissemination purposes. This will be a groundbreaking event, revealing the totality of Earth's history and the activities of the Cabal which will ultimately lead to a truth and reconciliation style tribunal to hold criminal elements accountable for wrongdoing. Additionally, the SSP Alliance intends on releasing all of the hidden technology to the people in preparation for a Star Trek-type golden age civilization.
According to Goode, the Cabal or the secret Earth government and their syndicates (as termed by the SSP Alliance) have enslaved humanity under a false paradigm of a technological advancement, while secretly developing incredible technology (a Star Trek level of advancement) used to colonize the solar system and beyond, engaging in trade with thousands of extraterrestrial races.
Space programs have been developed in secret all throughout Earth's history, and in many cases, groups broke away from the main culture forming what is called a Breakaway Civilization. Some of these civilizations have existed in secret, on Earth and beyond for, thousands of years. The Agartha Network is one such group that claims to be the original human race. It was this group in addition to the Draco Alliance, that made contact with a secret German space program in the early 20th Century.
In modern times, the Germans were the most advanced of the SSP groups, beginning their efforts in earnest during the early 1920's and 30's. The Americans were also developing a SSP, but were much further behind in technological advances. Later, the American SSPs were infiltrated and taken over by the Germans after the end of World War II. It was after this forced merger that the SSP, under the direction of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), expanded into the solar system and beyond, setting up dozens of bases and mining facilities chiefly using slave labor.
In the early 1990's, a faction within the SSP known as Solar Warden slowly began to go against the ICC, allying with a group of highly evolved extraterrestrials known as the Sphere Being Alliance in 2012. Since then, more factions have joined the alliance which is actively working to free humanity on Earth and beyond, known as the SSP Alliance. Despite their good intentions, the SSP Alliance is a group of highly damaged and morally ambiguous individuals, according to Goode, that recognize at some level the need to change the status quo, but are hardly angels.
The Sphere Beings are a group of five extraterrestrial races, one of which is known as the Blue Avians, that arrived in the solar system during the late 1980's. Two of the races remain unrevealed; however, there is also a race of Golden Triangle Head beings and Blue Orb beings made of light. Over the course of 20 years, they began bringing massive spheres into the solar system and surrounding area, some of which are the size of Jupiter. This is in an effort to down-step galactic energy waves, which are slowly changing life as we know it. These spheres are cloaked and not detectable by the surface population of Earth.
According to the Sphere Beings, a massive shift in energetic expression is now occurring in the solar system, as the result of a natural process of consciousness evolution, assisted by our solar system's movement through the galaxy and increasingly coherent energy fields encountered as a result. The Sphere Being Alliance specifically asked for Goode to represent them in SSP Alliance meetings as a Sphere Being Alliance delegate. Presently, the SSP Alliance is negotiating with the remaining cabal aligned programs, as well as innumerable races that have lived in the solar system for millions of years, and even breakaway civilizations once resident on the Earth's surface. The Sphere Beings have erected an energy barrier around the solar system preventing ingress and egress, trapping many of the negatively oriented groups that have been loosely allied with the secret Earth government syndicates for thousands of years. Since this event, the pyramid of power known on Earth known as the Cabal or Illuminati has fallen into disarray, because the Draco Alliance attempted to betray their underlings to the Sphere Beings in an attempt to gain passage out of the solar system and escape the coming justice of the SSP Alliance.
SSP factions encountered many intriguing things as they ventured out into the solar system. Apparently there are remnants of extremely old settlements and technology from what is called the Ancient Builder Race. These beings were incredibly advanced, using a type of consciousness technology that appears to be an inanimate object until activated by a user. They are also responsible for building ancient stargates found on nearly every major body in the solar system. According to the Agarthans, the Sphere Beings are in fact the Ancient Builder Race, although the SSP has yet to confirm this directly from them.
The dark side of the Moon is home to many different groups, including the ICC, the Draco Alliance, the SSP Alliance, the Dark Fleet, and more. The Moon is apparently an artificial object, and has become a neutral zone for all of these groups, which have maintained a peaceful armistice for thousands of years. The Moon serves as an observational outpost for over 60 groups of extraterrestrial races engaged in 22 genetic programs and social experiments on Earth. Some of these programs conflict with each other, yet all of them have influenced Earth's history for millennia.
Related David Wilcock and Corey Goode: History of the Solar System and Secret Space Program - Notes from Consciousness Life Expo 2016
Summarized notes will be in black, with my commentary in [green bolded brackets]. Alterations to the transcript for ease of reading will be in [brackets], but the original content of the dialog is always maintained. The images with black letter boxing were captured from this episode on Gaia TV.
Partial Transcript provided by spherebeingalliance.com. Commentary by Justin Deschamps.
Images for this episode are courtesy of gaia.com via spherebeingalliance.com.
DW = David Wilcock, CG = Corey Goode.
PREPARING TO VISIT THE SENTINEL:
- DW - All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock. We're here with Corey Goode. Corey, welcome back to the show.
- CG - Thank you.
- DW - What happens next in our big story here?
- CG - Well, next I finally get to repeat my trip to Venus, the one that I'd went on before, but we were unable to complete the trip because there was some sort of scheduling conflict with another group that was visiting Venus.
- DW - Well, you also seem to have kind of like a confrontation, right? There's these ships that are kind of orbiting around Venus, and I had the sense that they did not want you getting any closer, and it was almost like a military standoff or something.
- CG - Well, there was one that was blocking us, but the communication was going on between Kaaree and them, I presume.
- She sat there silently and then told me that we would need to return.
- DW - So you mentioned in your update [Corey Goode Intel Update Part 2] that August 3  you were told to prepare for this, but this was just sort of to get you ready for it.
- CG - Right.
- DW - So how did you get prepared for this?
- CG - I was doing my best to meditate and get in the right frame of mind, because Gonzales had been turned away.
- DW - So did Kaaree give you any specific instruction as to how to prepare for this trip?
- CG - No, she just told me to prepare myself, that it was about to occur.
- DW - And you knew that Gonzales had been taken away, and what did the Sentinel tell Gonzales at the time about why he couldn't go in?
- CG - That he lacked humility.
- DW - Lacked humility?
- CG - [Nods.]
- DW - When did you actually get the opportunity to visit Venus? When did that happen?
GOING TO VENUS:
- CG - About a week later. I was laying in bed, and bright flash, just like the first time I was transported down to the Anshar domain. And after the flash, after my eyes had cleared, I was standing next to Kaaree and two other Anshar in kind of like a foyer that went into the area where they housed their craft, into their hangar.
- DW - So this is still in the Inner Earth at this point.
- CG - Yes.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - So they guided me inside. We went inside one of the Anshar buses, the one that had the blue seats, and a blue, swirling light opened above us longways like this. We went straight up through it. And as we came up through it, we were now above the ocean and another blue, swirling light below us.
- DW - Interesting.
- CG - The craft didn't go longways. [Corey show the nose pointing upwards.] It was still sideways, flat, like I mean parallel to the ground. It shot straight up in the air and out into space through this one little area that they are cleared to punch in and out of the atmosphere through.
- DW - Huh.
- CG - So once we had left, it was uneventful. We didn't have any problems coming or going like we did the one time.
- DW - Nobody was shooting at you, in other words. Ha, ha, ha.
- CG - Right. But that was in the middle of whatever conflict was going on at the South Pole.
- DW - Right.
- CG - And this time, she took us to Venus. They took us to Venus. And this time the trip was like 10 minutes. It was much quicker than the last one.
- DW - Huh.
- CG - And we stopped at just about the same position we did before, and we paused there for a little bit, and she was sitting there like she was doing something in her mind. And then she said, “Okay, we're cleared. Are you ready?”
- And I said, “Yeah, about as ready as I'm going to be.”
- DW - Were there any craft in the atmosphere at that time?
- CG - No. The only thing that was showing up on the Anshar technology, it looked like an asteroid and debris with it that was far out in Venus' atmosphere, caught in its gravitational field.
- DW - Interesting. Okay.
- CG - So once I indicated that I was ready, we headed towards Venus at a super high rate of speed, punching through the thick clouds. I barely could perceive yellowish color, we went through them so fast.
- And then we stopped about 1,000 feet [305 meters] above the ground, and I was looking around, and I saw this terrain that looked like it had been eroded by lots of wind and rain, sort of like you would see in Earth. They looked like they used to be mountains going up that had eroded away, and they looked almost like people. It looked almost carved by an intelligent hand.
- So I was noticing that, when all of a sudden the ceiling and the floor went transparent, just as it had done in our Antarctic reconnaissance flight.
VENUS LANDSCAPE AND RUINS:
- DW - Right.
- CG - And I looked down, and I could see the big, giant, H-shaped building sitting inside this crater.
- DW - Hmm.
- CG - And we were close enough to it where I could see there was a line that went across . . . Like here was the H, a line went all the way across it that divided it into basically two buildings.
- DW - Hm.
- CG - And we were sitting there, and I saw down at the bottom a flash that we could see through the technology. Once that occurred, we went down at a very high rate of speed.
- DW - Are you feeling acceleration?
- CG - No. I couldn't feel any inertia, but my mind was, I guess, playing tricks on me, and I felt that falling feeling you get in your stomach.
- DW - Hm.
- CG - But I wasn't feeling any inertia. And we stopped at the bottom, and the sheer size of these two buildings that were . . . They weren't connected. There's nothing I could compare them to.
- DW - So these buildings you're saying are colossal in size.
- CG - Yeah, bigger than anything . . . There's nothing I could compare them to, man-made-wise.
- DW - Would you say they were miles in height?
- CG - Miles.
- DW - Really?
- CG - It was HUGE!
- DW - Did they have a sculpted appearance? Did they look like they were made out of something . . .
- CG - Flat.
- DW - So it was a flat, kind of sharp-edged structure.
- CG - Right. Right.
- DW - How neat and finished did it look? Did it look broken down and degraded?
- CG - Yeah, it looked ancient.
- DW - Okay. Wow!
- CG - And weathered. We shot down to the bottom where we saw the flash, and when I was looking up, I could barely see the top of the building.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - It was huge. We flew inside this cavern down at the bottom, and we landed in the area where Gonzales had gone before. It was kind of like a grotto area that wasn't extremely large. The walls were glistening as if there was, I don't know, some sort of crystalline nature to 'em.
- DW - Hm.
INSIDE THE H-BLOCK BUILDING:
- CG - And there were two things similar to obelisks on either side of . . . Okay, there was a door here, a huge door going into the larger part of the cavern. The Anshar craft was here, and then there was an obelisk thing on each side of the entrance to the door, but not exactly by the entrance.
- And they had Hs on them, kind of like a totem pole manner going up. And it got smaller and smaller.
- DW - Okay, got it.
- CG - So once I looked around and I noticed that, and I was looking through the opening, and I could see one little piece of the structure that we were going to go to. And it looked like tinted glass.
- DW - Were the obelisks that you saw also glass-looking?
- CG - Stone.
- DW - Stone. Okay.
- CG - And they looked newer. They didn't look real old, but maybe it's because they were protected.
- DW - Was the H like carved inside the stone, like carved in? Or was it embossed and it came out?
- CG - It was carved in.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - And then – boom! - with no warning, this 14-foot-tall white being appears.
- CG - And it's wearing clothing that looks like shiny, white plastic.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - Yeah. And the most interesting thing was that they had black eyes, but they had this nose . . . The bridge of their nose went down, and then it looked like it kind of turned up. Like part of the nose was shooting down, and then this part right here [the tip of the nose] was going up.
- It is very odd looking.
- DW - When you see black eyes, you mean did they have whites of their eyes, or was it totally black? The iris was black?
- CG - The iris.
- DW - Black.
- CG - Right.
- DW - So they have a very unusual nose.
- CG -Right. Chiseled bone structure, real straight lines in the cheeks, and white hair, or what would pass for hair.
- CG - And I was a little shocked when it appeared, but it didn't communicate. It just looked at us and then did its head like this [Corey moves his head as if motioning for the group to follow him to the left] and turned and went through the passageway.
- DW - Did you get the sense that this was a living being or some sort of bio-hologram or something?
- CG - It seemed to be some sort of intelligent hologram.
- DW - Okay. So it turns it's head and leads you into where?
- CG - Into the larger cavern where this structure was that I only saw a piece of.
- DW - So when you see the structure now, what are you actually seeing?
- CG - Well, as I walk through and the structures seem to grow as I'm walking in, I look in, and it's similar to a pyramid, except the base was probably . . . you know, it wasn't square. The corners curved into each other.
- DW - So they were concave.
- CG - Right. And on each point, each corner, there was an area that was open that went up really high and then went back down as it curved around. And it went up about 300 feet. It was really tall.
- DW - And you said it was like a pyramid?
- CG - Yes. Except it was like a pyramid and a tower. It was like the Eiffel Tower, but it was shaped like a pyramid.
- DW - More like a steeper slope angle like this, like the Russian pyramids were.
- CG - Yes. And it was over 1,000 feet tall.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - And it went almost to the top of the cavern.
- DW - How was its level of preservation? Did it look very ancient and damaged?
- CG - It was brand new. Brand new.
- DW - Brand new.
- CG - Yeah.
- DW - And the room that it was in, did it have stone walls?
- CG - Yes. It was a giant cavern.
- DW - Wow! Okay. So this must have been just a stunning thing to see. I mean, you've obviously never seen anything like that before.
- CG - You almost fall over backwards. You walk in and you're just, I mean, you're looking up, and you almost fall over backwards.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - So we followed this being that the Anshar call the Sentinel into one of the corners where it arches.
- DW - Okay.
- CG - We walk in a ways, and then we all turn and look at the wall of one of the corner areas.
- DW - Okay.
ANCIENT BUILDER MATH LANGUAGE:
- CG - And there is a big symbol that Gonzales had described. It looked like a backwards E that was like a G at the bottom that was flattened at the bottom.
- CG - And there are other symbols on the other three corners that I couldn't really make out.
- And all of a sudden, the tinted glass went clear, and all of these other different types of symbols started appearing, and then they started moving. They were moving this way [to the left], they were moving that way [to the right], catty corner in every direction. It was just moving all around.
- And they were like pulsing all the different colors of the spectrum.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - And I was hearing tones as well – a full range of tones along the octave scale.
- I was like, okay. And I looked over at Kaaree, and she put her skinny little finger up and said, “Watch”.
- DW - It's like you're reading other people's mail. Ha, ha.
- CG - Oh, I didn't know what was going on.
- DW - Ha, ha, ha, yeah.
- CG - So I looked, and I'm watching, and all of this is occurring, and I start asking her questions, and she was like, “Just watch. Pay attention!”
- DW - Hm.
- CG - So I paid attention and was watching, but this Sentinel communicated with me, and it was more powerful than the incident with the White Draco, where it reached in violently and just took over.
- CG - I could feel the communication in all of my body at the same time.
- DW - Wow!
- CG - And it simply asked me, “Would you like to know who you were, who you are, and who you will be?” The question I've been asked before.
- DW - Ha, ha, ha. Same question that you said Gonzales had been asked, and he said, “Yes.”
- CG - Right. Well, I felt compelled . . . I said, “No.” And I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and Kaaree went like this [Corey wraps his hands around himself] and looked down and had a big ol' smile on her face. She wasn't surprised.
- DW - Why do you feel so emphatically that you shouldn't answer “Yes” to this question?
- CG - The feeling I got when it was explained to me that it would change the nature of all my personal relationships. I just . . . I think of my children and my family.
- DW - So if you get this kind of download, if you get this recall, why would that be a bad thing for your family or your kids?
- CG - I don't know. It's just a feeling I got.
- DW - So you just maybe have some sort of anxiety about something that might change who you are in such a fundamental way.
- CG - Or maybe deep down I know something that I don't know consciously.
- DW - Okay. So let's walk through what happens after you say, “No”.
- CG - The being disappears, all of the symbols had stopped. And the only symbols that remained were the ones I described before.
- DW - Which was the E with the G on the bottom, the backwards E?
- CG - Right. And while the symbols were flying all over the place, one of the questions I asked Kaaree was, “Is this math?”
- And before she told me to turn and look again, she was like, “This is a mathematical language of the ancients.”
- DW - Hm.
- CG - And it was over. The being disappeared without saying a word. And the structure went tinted again.
- And so we started to walk out and I started asking Kaaree, “What just happened?” You know, I was thinking to myself, “Is that it?”
- I was expecting some big tour of Ancient Builder Race ruins, . . .
CONTINUE READING @ spherebeingalliance.com
For the previous episode in this series click here.
For Cosmic Disclosure summaries with David Wilcock and Corey Goode click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/CD Analysis]here[/url].
About The Author
Justin Deschamps is a truth seeker inspired by philosophy and the love of wisdom in all its forms. He was formally trained in physics and psychology, later discovering the spiritual basis of reality and the interconnected nature of all things. He strives to find the path of truth while also walking it himself, sharing what he knows with others so as to facilitate cooperative change for a better future. He is a student of all and a teacher to some. Follow on Twitter @sitsshow, Facebook Stillness in the Storm, and Follow on steemit @justin-sits.
Like our work? Support this site with a contribution via Paypal.
This article appeared first on Stillness in the Storm.
This article (Cosmic Disclosure Season 6 - Episode 3: Encounters with Ancient Sentinels - Summary and Analysis | Corey Goode and David Wilcock) by Justin Deschamps originally appeared on StillnessintheStorm.com and is free and open source. You have permission to share or republish this article in full so long as attribution to the author and stillnessinthestorm.com are provided. If you spot a typo, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stillness in the Storm Editor's note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you for reading.
Sign-up for RSS Updates: Subscribe in a reader
[Subscribe to Stillness in the Storm Blog by Email]
Question -- What is the goal of this website? Why do we share different sources of information that sometimes conflicts or might even be considered disinformation?
Answer -- The primary goal of Stillness in the Storm is to help all people become better truth-seekers in a real-time boots-on-the-ground fashion. This is for the purpose of learning to think critically, discovering the truth from within—not just believing things blindly because it came from an "authority" or credible source. Instead of telling you what the truth is, we share information from many sources so that you can discern it for yourself. We focus on teaching you the tools to become your own authority on the truth, gaining self-mastery, sovereignty, and freedom in the process. We want each of you to become your own leaders and masters of personal discernment, and as such, all information should be vetted, analyzed and discerned at a personal level. We also encourage you to discuss your thoughts in the comments section of this site to engage in a group discernment process.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle
The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views Stillness in the Storm, the authors who contribute to it, or those who follow it.
Curious about Stillness in the Storm?
See our About this blog - Contact Us page.
If it was not for the gallant support of readers, we could not devote so much energy into continuing this blog. We greatly appreciate any support you provide!
This website is supported by readers like you.
Posted by Justin Deschamps at 11/25/2016 10:01:00 AM
Thanks to Justin at: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com