OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE CLEANUP
Date: Fri, November 25, 2016 7:54 pm

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

Well, I thought it would be over by now and we would have our funds but the investigators and the bankers told us flatly “Tuesday” to expect it. The evidence that I helped uncover has gone viral if you will, and the guys that were arrested and had a gun to their head and a serious gentleman telling them “sing or die” made the impression. The US and China governments have for the longest time wanted to clean out the idiots that were preying on unsuspecting clients and bilking hundreds of millions of dollars over the last decades. With this evidence, they went in (just repeating) and arrested a whole bunch and found the fake machine.

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Yeah_right-53108

The singing has continued, and the global authorities are busy arresting bankers in other countries, and finding the other fake machines in the top 20 banks. Right now they are in Europe (Switzerland as of a few hours ago) and happily putting handcuffs on the idiots that think they could get away with stealing from Humanity. I am happy to have been part of the initial evidence gathering mission that has resulted in this cleanup. These bankers thought they were immune after a couple of decades of operations.

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Watson_here_we_go_again_zps87cf6807

But right now I need your support. A few of our team are in that critical spot between the street and no food, and any kind of roof and some bread and milk is most welcome. There are 6 situations in total. If you can give a helping hand to these guys, I will be picking up the slack on Tuesday and no more help will be needed.

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) I-need-some-money-

Asking like this when we get delay after delay is distasteful really but I have no choice. I am just happy that this last cleanup before release is there. I did not realize how entrenched the corruption was (all top 20 banks) and the global releases were at risk until a couple days ago when the full scope of this corruption was revealed to me. The guys doing the investigations are kinda tickled this has come about after years of frustration as these bankers hid behind closed doors and could not be touched until this evidence was brought forward.

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) 300804382_827935

Much thanks for the help, and I leave you with 2 excellent Thanksgiving jokes:

What did the turkey say to the computer?
Google Google Google…

Why are turkeys not allowed in church anymore?
They use fowl language

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Scsc

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Th?id=OIP.M1c635661ced05b221323acad370d5aefo0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for NOV 25: THE CLEANUP (Or..THE CLEANOUT of your wallet into my pocket) 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum