OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin (With Real UFO Footage), Nov 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE Water%252C%2Bsand%252C%2Bmeteor%252C%2Bmeteorite%252C%2Bwashington%252C%2BGoogle%2Bsky%252C%2Bmap%252C%2Bspace%2Bstation%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bmothership%252C%2Bmoon%252C%2Bluna%252C%2Blunar%252C%2Bsurface%252C%2Breal%252C%2BApollo%252C%2B15%252C%2B18%252C%2B20%252C%2BNASA%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Bbase%252C%2BUSAF%252C%2BNSA%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C4

Date of sighting: Nov 29, 2016
Location of sighting: St. Martin island

Here is a rare island sighing by a surfer at St. Martin island. Its a UFO in the shape of a thick half disk. The wind sound very powerful, and yet this UFO is just hovering above him with pulsating lights. I just wish he had more footage of it. Only the last minute of the video has the sighting. Just goes to show, that UFOs come out in all kinds of weather. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
As a surfer, Jason had been living on the island of St. Martin in the caribbean in search of warm water waves. Over several days, he had a stretch of incredible UFO sightings. On one occasion, he took his iPad to the beach and did his best on getting actual evidence. The real authentic UFO footage is a bright light, hovering over the ocean pulsating. Clearly, it's not a plane (you'll see it zoomed in) and yet, it doesn't resemble a star. In this video, we show actual proof - video evidence of the UFO captured by Jason, along with him detailing the footage. Also, he discusses another incredible sighting he had just days after capturing this footage. You won't believe Jason's unreal UFO encounter!

https://youtu.be/WKo_uRxfhJg

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hundreds of Giant UFOs Orbiting Our Sun, NASA/SOHO Images Confirm. Nov 29, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE Solar%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BWheel%252C%2BSputnik%252C%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2BGod%252C%2BNellis%2BAFB%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BTall%2BWhites%252C%2BDARPA%252C%2Bfight%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2BCeres%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BFox%252C%2BNews%252C%2BCBS%252C%2BNBC%252C%2BABC%252C%2BSOHO
Date of sighting: Nov 29, 2016  02:25:30
Location of sighting: Earths sun
NASA photo URL: https://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2016/11/29/ahead/euvi/195/2048/20161129_022530_n7euA_195.jpg

While looking over some SOHO images I decided to enlarge some of the UFOs in the photo. Now please know, the UFOs in each photo are different because the sun is rotating, and there are a lot of moon size and earth size UFOs around our sun. 

Back about 10 years ago, two Russian scientists announced that they have found hundreds of UFOs orbiting Earths sun at any given moment in time. That these UFOs can increase and decrease speeds for no reason, and that they can make sudden right turns at speeds that should be impossible, especially for a moon size UFO. Now, are these unmanned giant drones sent to get energy for planets far away? I would say yes, but they don't have to be unmanned if their technology can protect them from the incredible heat. 
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POSSIBLE ALIEN CRAFT CRASHED INTO THE OCEAN

Posted on November 29, 2016

UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE ARTICLE-LIGHT-OCEAN-KEN-PFEIFER-11-29-16
POSSIBLE ALIEN CRAFT CRASHED INTO THE OCEAN
AUGUST 1999 ………..GOLD COAST QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA

Over the last two and a half months, I have experienced two sightings on the gold coast and would like to communicate with others either here or elsewhere who may have seen the same thing.  The first sighting occured about two and a half months at about 10.15pm on a sunday night. I was on my front patio grabbing some fresh air, which faces an easterley direction, when a bright orange light caught my attention, coming out of the south. It appeared to be travelling at about 200-250 km’s an hr., at an elevation of approx 3000-4000 ft.  At first I thought it was an aircraft on fire, but as it got closer it appeared to be a round shape, with no discernible fueslage, no cabin lights, no nav lights, no rotors of any kind, and the colour was an incredibly bright orange, so bright in fact, that it reflected off the cloud bank directly behind it. Also I must stress that there was no sound whatsover from the ‘craft’ and also that it was a very quiet night with no wind. The area I live in is a very quiet residential suburb. It continued in a northerly direction until it became obvious that it was slowing down and in fact, it came to a complete stop. There was no hovering or sideways motion at this point as a helicopter might do, it stopped at a precise point and stayed there for about four or five minutes before it slowly took off again in a northerly direction and eventually disappeared.
  The second sighting occurred about three weeks ago. I was sitting in my lounge room watching t.v. when I happened to look out my window, which faces a northerley direction, and coming out of the northern sky was an incredibly bright light, travellin at a speed a lot faster than the original object and a lot brighter.  I called out to my wife, ‘it’s back again’, and we both ran out onto the front porch as the object came closer. as we both watched, the object slowed down and came to a complete stop in the sky, at a point very close to where the first object had stopped. the object seemed to be a lot closer than the first sighting, and again , the light was incredibly bright, this time however, it actually appeared to be a type of flame and actually appeared to be moving around the craft as a flame might move around in a light wind.  Unfortunately it came to a stop in such a position that a tree in my front yard stopped me getting a photograph of it. Again, it stopped for about four minutes, and waiting for it to move again, camera at the ready, we both observed it start to move very slowly, but unfortunately in a northerly direction. by the time I ran downstairs and out into the street, the object had dimmed greatly and even though I took a photo I doubt it would reveal anything.  As we both watched it move off into the northern sky, we were both amazed to see something fall off the craft, or possibly thrown out, which fell to earth at terminal speed and definitely appeared to be on fire. There were definitely flames and apparent burning debris coming from the falling object, and kept burning until it got closer to the surface, when it appeared to be extinguished. It definitely would have been over open ocean by this stage, somewhere north of Surfer’s and possibly near North Stradbroke or Moreton island.  NOTE:  The above image is CGI.
KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG
HTTP://WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
HTTP://WWW.HEAVENSRANGERS.NET
HTTP://WWW.NEWDISCOVERIES51.YOLASITE.COM
THANKS TO http://www.auforn.com/

Thanks to: http://worldufophotosandnews.org/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ Incredible UFO Sighting in St. Martin and MORE Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/NL3mgYBKjSc