OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?   What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:10 am
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_quote What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_edit What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_delete What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_ip What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  I_icon_report What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Empty

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Avatar?id=1612594&m=75&t=1470227660
Darky wrote
1h ago
Has anyone ever listened to Dave Schmidt?
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
I did ...yesterday
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Avatar?id=1612594&m=75&t=1470227660
Darky wrote
1h ago
Im listening to him right now. Intriguing stuff.
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
Dave is not my cup of Tea
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266
OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
yeah, well he eventually got to a place where he said something about his 'group being notified by him' and thats when I cut him off
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
He also says only his group will exchange and you need to send him all your money and sign a contract. That's when I stopped listening.
OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
yep a CLEAR sign to "stay away" imo
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
In addition he stated that if you want inside info you must pay to attend his seminars
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
I listened to him this summer, then stopped   
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Avatar?id=1605507&m=75&t=1463489266OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
wow
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
And he's an ex congressman from Washington
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
Yet he says thousands of sent their money to him, but in a recent pic on Dinar Chronicles they showed a pic of a seminar with 30 ppl
OnceWasLost wrote
1h ago
well, I hope IF he is ultimately trying toprofit off the sheep - I hope he get's MORE than he bargained for!
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
It won't change you, just magnify the person you truly are   
Sandnsea wrote
1h ago
This brings out the best and worst in ppl

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Dave Schmidt is having a livestream for 11/30/16, but he has decided to turn off the chat!

Were the posts to much for him? LMAO!!

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l24

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l25

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l26

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l27

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l28

Enlarge this image
What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  Dave-l29

What Does the Average Dinarian Think of DAVE SCHMIDT?  258310255 Thanks to Nash at: http://www.dinardaily.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum