Latest topics
» Benjamin Fulford ~ U.S. President Donald Trump becomes Obump with Zionist Meltdown at UN
Today at 11:06 am by Avebury

» POOFness for SEPT 24: LOGICAL ... why work when you can be an internet panhandler
Today at 9:50 am by Avebury

» Trump Just BUSTED Most Dangerous Secret Agent Yet In WH - Here’s What He Walked In On
Today at 3:02 am by Serena1

» The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
Today at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Orb follows his own flight trajectory over London plus MORE
Today at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Republic-My Big, Fat Rump! by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARPA Using Warfare Technology on Unsuspecting Civilians for Mass Mind Control
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE ORVILLE "Wish Upon a Starr" by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MUMMIES CURSE OF TUTANKHAMUN
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Reasons People with Intuitive Personality Are Often Misunderstood
Yesterday at 2:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Images of monster UFOs circling Sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Extremely Large NIBIRU Planets near sun Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 9/23-9/29
Yesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Water Memory: Homeopathy Proof?
Yesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tomorrow Came!
Yesterday at 2:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock FULL article 9-23-17
Yesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » UK's Councillor Hicks on Disclosure

UK's Councillor Hicks on Disclosure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 UK's Councillor Hicks on Disclosure on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
UK's Councillor Hicks on Disclosure

Very interesting comments from an elected official, Councillor Hicks. He actually spent time with some Galactic Federation liaisons. He feels he cannot keep this information silent any longer.

Youtube speech from Councillor Hicks (2010) entitled "Illumination"

His speech is about 14 minutes. He tells it like it is and admonishes the Tri-lateral Commission for not supporting Disclosure. I could see his heart expand each time he referred to his visitation with our galactic neighbors.

In summary, Councillor Hicks states: "As an ordinary citizen an as an elected official of the City Council, I feel I must speak on behalf of all my elective colleagues everywhere in our world, as this is a matter that effects our entire species."

"...At some point in time Disclosure is not only inevitable, it is necessary! That point in time has been reached, and in many aspects it has actually been surpassed. The era that we are in is very relevant to all of us, yet many or most are unaware of the era that we are in. This defining moment for mankind has has been reached, and having reached it there is a defining question that has arisen~~ are the people that are in charge of this (Disclosure) issue for democracy or against it? (Tri-lateral commission) The question of Disclosure cannot be answered.....we are in a state of political paralysis caused by Trilateral Commission's position...simply becauseof their lack of vision and understanding....they have been dragging their feet, where indecision and deceit clearly rule. This organisation is withholding evidence..... clearly the visitors are here on a permanent bases and often mingle among us....

We have meet the good guys out there.....when will they finally reveal that extraterrestrial contact has been long established?..." Councillor Hicks[dailymotion]
Councillor Hicks LEAKED by theleakervideos2010[/dailymotion]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum