Latest topics
» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT IS IT? Massive Lines RETURN Above Earth...
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: The Bush Sr Funeral
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Calling it "mammoth"! - Nearly 400,000 without power
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earthquake Swarm Strikes Off Vancouver Island Coast, Eastern Tennessee Activity
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DeepMind’s AlphaZero now showing human-like intuition in historical ‘turning point’ for AI
Yesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 2/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kabbalah Secrets Revealed! An Expose 1/2 Doreen Dotan
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Arrested Huawei CFO’s Bail “Couldn’t Be High Enough”
Yesterday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CHRISTMAS REPORT
Yesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hypnosis, truth drugs and remote-operated dogs: Declassified papers on CIA’s 'mind control' research
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Planetary electromagnetic pollution: it is time to assess its impact
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Brexit: The Final Straight?
Yesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Rally Against Globalists UN Migration Compact (Parliament Building Ottawa)
Yesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» France - This is NOT about Gas Prices
Yesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Caught On TV News In Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Shut
Yesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Researcher Discovers UFO and Owl Accounts That Defy Any Simple Explanation
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Healing - Solfeggio 528 Hz
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: D5 INDICTMENTS? TRAITORS! TREASON! JUSTICE! plus more
Yesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange light CAPTIVATES two men as they watch it GLOW above Lake Ontario
Yesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to see Comet 46P/Wirtanen - The Christmas Comet
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Update - California WILDFIRE: David Wilcock Exposes the Scorching TRUTH, Exclusive Interview [Part 1/3]
Yesterday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover
Yesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Together with Oumuamua there are another 4 Extraterrestrial Visitors registered in the Solar System
Yesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Easter Island and The Peruvian Red-Haired Elongated Skull Connection
Yesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Popocatepetl volcano eruption December 8, 2018
Yesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ BEST PROOF PLANET X AND THE NIBIRU STAR SYSTEM ARE REALLY COMING! plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: STAFF
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:22 pm by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ HEAVY DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » KESHE FOUNDATION - SPACESHIP INSTITUTE » The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer

The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer
I’ve decided that the perfect gift for people who have everything is the Keshe water energizer and alkalizer. That is something I’d like to have under our tree on Christmas morning (or shortly thereafter), and my order went in today.
What’s it good for? Check out this update from Dr. Presser: (more info and a video below).
I met with a guy whilst I was in the US recently who had purchased some customer test products from me, sourced from the Keshe Foundation. He had previously had three skin cancers removed surgically and didn’t want to keep doing it. After spraying the plasma activated water on the skin cancer under his eye for seven days, it was gone.  Source
Since we’re all unique, with our own issues, I suspect at this point there are untold benefits to drinking this plasma-activated water that we will learn as we go forward and actually use it, and I’m on the list to discover precisely what those benefits are.
For those not up on basic health requirements, our goal should be to maintain an alkaline balance in the body. Too acidic increases chances for disease to set in.
Since water has consciousness, what the Keshe Magravs water alkalizer does for us depends on what our body needs; what is lacking, and requires balancing or correcting.
Disease prevention and elimination? Bring it on. More energy? Light me up! Better sleep—I can only hope, but I know it will blow the doors off a Brita pitcher.

Just thought I’d throw this out there for those who resist the relentless efforts of endless advertisements to buy, buy, buy and spend, spend, spend our money on useless trinkets at this time of year—but would like to present a useful gift to loved ones.
Dr. Presser’s latest update about this exciting Keshe plasma technology follows.  ~ BP

Introducing the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer from the Keshe Foundation

The new Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer from the Keshe Foundation is creating a lot of interest.
The Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer does two key things:

1. It raises the pH of water placed in it, making it more alkaline and hence healthier for your body.
  2. It energises the water with plasmatic energy, which revitalises your body and helps it to heal and/or sustains your body in a healthy state.

Some people have recognised that, apart from making water more alkaline, the plasma filled water will do many of the things demonstrated by the Tepco trials using the GANS of CO2 as shown in this video I have shared. This means the water is likely to clear common viruses, such as the cold or flu virus, from your body, and maybe all viruses from your body, as well as protect you from colds and the flu. Oh, and it appears it should protect your body from radiation poisoning, based upon the Tepco trials. Not bad for just drinking healthy water.
Now, the GANS mixture used in the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer has not been and will not be publicised by the Keshe Foundation, which means I would not put it in my eyes, for example, as some people have asked about. However, the water from the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer will bring the healing benefits of the plasmatic fields to your body. Exciting stuff!!!
I have put together a brief video, which introduces the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer to you, explains how it works and the benefits is has for your health. Click on this link to watch it.
These units are about to ship from the Keshe Foundation and I expect all current orders placed and those ordered in the next week or so to be in your hands by the end of December.
To order a Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer, simply select the storefront below that applies to your location.

Kind Regards,
Richard
Dr. Richard Presser
richard@magravsplasmaproducts.com
Magravs Plasma Products
[url=tel:%28443%29 769-1752]+1 443 769 1752[/url]
[url=tel:+44 121 284 0929]+44 1212 840 929[/url]
[url=tel:+61 3 9021 6920]+61 3 9021 6920[/url]
Store for US & Canada
Store for Australia & New Zealand
Store for Europe and countries not listed elsewhere

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com