Latest topics
» Anna Tells it Like it Is to Kim (the RV Guru Scamtastic) Possible
Today at 4:16 pm by MartyM

» Shadow Government is Collapsing
Today at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

Today at 3:51 pm by EL_O_EL

» Five NYC doctors are charged with taking $800,000 of bribes, lap dances and other kickbacks from a pharmaceutical company
Today at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Sex Trafficking Rises By Over 800 Percent – California Leads The Way
Today at 3:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Schumann WARNING ++ Super Strange Chems Germany
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica's mysteries SOLVED Expert lifts lid on 'UFOs and Nazi bases' on Google Earth
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cave Mysteries of the Nephilim. Are there Civilizations Underground ?
Today at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» We've Been Waiting For Something Like This! 2018
Today at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kim Dotcom: The Deep State, WikiLeaks and Seth Rich
Today at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2018 IS STRANGE Part 3 - MARCH
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» American SwissIndo aka Cindy Kay Currier back at it
Today at 9:16 am by topspin2

» In But Not Of?
Today at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense Jim Keith The Real Men In Black
Today at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» March equinox: All you need to know
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ House size UFO startles eyewitness in Ocala, Florida plus MORE
Today at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Capricorn and the astrological wheel: santos bonacci
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cluster of "unknown objects" visible from ISS HIGH above the Earth - A close look at them
Today at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Shame on You PX Researchers!!! SHAME plus MORE
Today at 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wildlife on the Brink! Biodiversity is in Crisis
Today at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe & Daniel Liszt Part One & Two
Yesterday at 11:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mullti color mysterious bright UFOs orbs in the skies of Mexico plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:35 pm by Serena1

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY ~ QUESTION EVERYTHING » KESHE FOUNDATION - SPACESHIP INSTITUTE » The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer

The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Gift that Keeps on Giving; the Keshe Water Energizer and Alkalizer
I’ve decided that the perfect gift for people who have everything is the Keshe water energizer and alkalizer. That is something I’d like to have under our tree on Christmas morning (or shortly thereafter), and my order went in today.
What’s it good for? Check out this update from Dr. Presser: (more info and a video below).
I met with a guy whilst I was in the US recently who had purchased some customer test products from me, sourced from the Keshe Foundation. He had previously had three skin cancers removed surgically and didn’t want to keep doing it. After spraying the plasma activated water on the skin cancer under his eye for seven days, it was gone.  Source
Since we’re all unique, with our own issues, I suspect at this point there are untold benefits to drinking this plasma-activated water that we will learn as we go forward and actually use it, and I’m on the list to discover precisely what those benefits are.
For those not up on basic health requirements, our goal should be to maintain an alkaline balance in the body. Too acidic increases chances for disease to set in.
Since water has consciousness, what the Keshe Magravs water alkalizer does for us depends on what our body needs; what is lacking, and requires balancing or correcting.
Disease prevention and elimination? Bring it on. More energy? Light me up! Better sleep—I can only hope, but I know it will blow the doors off a Brita pitcher.

Just thought I’d throw this out there for those who resist the relentless efforts of endless advertisements to buy, buy, buy and spend, spend, spend our money on useless trinkets at this time of year—but would like to present a useful gift to loved ones.
Dr. Presser’s latest update about this exciting Keshe plasma technology follows.  ~ BP

Introducing the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer from the Keshe Foundation

The new Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer from the Keshe Foundation is creating a lot of interest.
The Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer does two key things:

1. It raises the pH of water placed in it, making it more alkaline and hence healthier for your body.
  2. It energises the water with plasmatic energy, which revitalises your body and helps it to heal and/or sustains your body in a healthy state.

Some people have recognised that, apart from making water more alkaline, the plasma filled water will do many of the things demonstrated by the Tepco trials using the GANS of CO2 as shown in this video I have shared. This means the water is likely to clear common viruses, such as the cold or flu virus, from your body, and maybe all viruses from your body, as well as protect you from colds and the flu. Oh, and it appears it should protect your body from radiation poisoning, based upon the Tepco trials. Not bad for just drinking healthy water.
Now, the GANS mixture used in the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer has not been and will not be publicised by the Keshe Foundation, which means I would not put it in my eyes, for example, as some people have asked about. However, the water from the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer will bring the healing benefits of the plasmatic fields to your body. Exciting stuff!!!
I have put together a brief video, which introduces the Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer to you, explains how it works and the benefits is has for your health. Click on this link to watch it.
These units are about to ship from the Keshe Foundation and I expect all current orders placed and those ordered in the next week or so to be in your hands by the end of December.
To order a Magravs Energizer & Alkalizer, simply select the storefront below that applies to your location.
Kind Regards,
Dr. Richard Presser
Magravs Plasma Products
[url=tel:%28443%29 769-1752]+1 443 769 1752[/url]
[url=tel:+44 121 284 0929]+44 1212 840 929[/url]
[url=tel:+61 3 9021 6920]+61 3 9021 6920[/url]
Store for US & Canada
Store for Australia & New Zealand
Store for Europe and countries not listed elsewhere

Thanks to:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: