» BREAKING: Convicted mass murderer Charles Manson dies aged 83
Today at 2:36 am by MartyM

» Happy Saturday/Friday Everyone!
Today at 2:27 am by MartyM

» Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Introduced by US Lawmakers
Today at 2:06 am by MartyM

» Lionel Nation 11-17-17… “Q Clearance Patriot #4chan #QAnon Drops
Today at 1:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 17: BANKER BLOCK believe it or not this scam works!
Today at 1:14 am by robert18

» Self-Awareness, The Wheel of Societies, Simultaneous Awareness
Today at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Property, Property Taxes, and the Whole Picture to Date by Anna von Reitz
Today at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Extinct Creatures Found on Camera
Today at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 280 million year old fossil forest discovered in Antarctica
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» #MassArrests Update - 'The time is upon us - operation Alice in Wonderland is about to start'
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 10 of the Most Life-Changing Principles in a Spiritual Awakening
Today at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large M6.5 Earthquake at China / India border - Major unrest spreading as expected
Today at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Argentine Submarine Goes Missing with 44 Crew Members On Board
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Our Highest Purpose?
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jacob Rothschild Feared Dead After Helicopter & Plane Crash Into His Estate
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Transracial Weirdo Claims He's a Filipino Woman
Yesterday at 5:44 pm by microaggressor

» Silicon Valley Exec Has Created A New Religion That Will Worship A ‘Godhead’ Based On Artificial Intelligence
Yesterday at 5:15 pm by terbo56

» The GoldFish Report No. 156 Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Writ of Habeas Corpus
Yesterday at 2:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Un-Vacation Phenomenon by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Veracity of 1186 Indictments
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Keystone Pipeline Shut down After Leaking 210,000 Gallons of Oil
Yesterday at 11:34 am by terbo56

» Turquoise waterfalls dry up after Mexico quakes
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Recalling the Trickster Sage Alan Watts
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sevan Bomar - "Truth Will Always Stand"
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds $450M da Vinci painting
Yesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Is Calgary, Alberta, Canada a UFO Hotbed? plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Petition Calls for Disgraced Al Franken to RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!
Yesterday at 10:06 am by terbo56

» Liberals finally hold Bill Clinton accountable for sexual misconduct
Yesterday at 10:03 am by terbo56

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED

Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED

actionnews3 News 0

On Sunday, 86-year-old Buzz Aldrin was admitted to the hospital in Montclair, New Jersey with breathing problems and is currently listed in critical condition. Doctors say they had to put him in an induced coma and it is only a matter of time before he passes. However, Aldrin had this deathbed confession to announce before he became unconscious.
 “I have lived with this lie for nearly 46 years and I have nothing to lose by telling everyone the truth now,” said Aldrin. “I’ve been sworn to secrecy by the US government. But I’m going to tell you now. The moon landing was not real. We never went there. It was all staged with a backdrop. We cannot go to the moon, because it is occupied by alien beings on the dark side. We have seen them with satellites and we have been sent messages and threats from them. It’s all been a huge lie. All of it. Everything you see is faked, Photoshopped. I never stepped foot on the moon. I’m telling you the truth so I can die in peace. This is all I ever wanted, everyone to know the truth.”
Representatives from the US government say what Aldrin is saying is pure nonsense. That he is not in his right mind, a result of dementia due to his age. “We have clear, visual documentation of moon landings including the first human made object set on the moon by the Soviet Union in 1959 along with the first manned mission which landed on the moon in 1969. We have sent astronauts to the moon six times between 1969 and 1972 with numerous unmanned landings since then. United States is the only country to have successfully conducted manned missions to the moon and what Aldrin is saying is complete nonsense.”
We will keep you updated on Aldrin’s condition.

Thanks to: http://actionnews3.com

MartyM

Coincidence... Regarding the recent news of John Glenn?  Perhaps he too was going to spill the beans.
   Don't know who or if this 'Actionnews3' is, but seems I've heard this story before.  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Sure is Marty!!

And Aldrin will not come out of that medically induced coma either. I am waiting for the Antarctica thing to break wide open will all of this.

Jaguar-2016

PurpleSkyz, I think this action3 blog site cannot be trusted. I just saw some of that publisher's other news as well. Most of all that is either fake or a Parody / Satire. SO -- Buzz Aldrin in a COMA is also fake!!!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Thanks.. let see what we do know

He was evacuated from Antarctica because he was ill. He is old so this is not a surprise or he was helped along with the illness?

What was he doing there?

Why was John Kerry previously there?

What the hell is going on down there?

As to him being in a medically induced coma this is the only place I have seen this so you may be spot on and this being a bs story. Hell probably most of what we read in alternative might be bs for all we know. These days nothing would surprise me.

Jaguar-2016

Indeed, PurpleSkyz. But, this video looks authentic. The people who are narrating in the background seem to know, what's been going on with this Pope Francis, his last visit to America in 2015, when the UN stole $75 TRN of our money without even seeking our consent, isn't that something to talk about? Then, they have invoked "LUCIFER" as their God, openly.

Jaguar-2016

Jaguar-2016

LOL@ God #2!!! Our Hindus were smart, they declared 330 Million Gods even in the ancient Indus Valley civilization itself!

Jaguar-2016

Honeybee63

Buzz A. wouldn't be allowed on the flight to Antarctica if he was in that bad of shape....all of a sudden now he's in a coma?  They don't want any more truth to get out...at least not if they can't have it bring the results they want.

Jaguar-2016

Yeah. I think that blog creator is some sort of a SATIRE / PARODY writer about such News. Because he has also published NEWS (Fake, of course) like "Miley Cyrus had overdosed" and died at 22, in her bath tub // a woman gave birth to 11 kids, without Caesarian, etc.

Jaguar-2016

MartyM

Well I only listen to the voices in my head, which can be difficult as they usually take 
both sides of most things       :flake3:

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Jaguar-2016

This is perhaps the best evidence to watch and observe everything said in this vidieo about 9/11 being a STAGED Psy Op which the MS-MEDIA participated in and the Government Agencies such as NORAAD, FAA, FBI,  NASA, NSA and the CIA were all involved in it. Due to compartmentalization, many at the mid-low-lowest levels of hierarchy in each of these agencies wouldn't have even KNOWN that this was all going on with the ORDERS coming from the highest levels of the group we all know as a NEOCONS. The PNAC document was real and the PLANES were NOT passenger planes. So, the question to ask would be "Where are the REAL Passengers"? How many Crises Actors, other than BARBARA OLSON, BETTY ONG, CeeCee, Sweeney, Beamer, Bingham were used?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum