OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Settling Some INTEL Hash  by Anna von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Settling Some INTEL Hash by Anna von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Settling Some INTEL Hash
by Anna von Reitz

I am a Hapsburg and a von Mecklenburg and a von Strelitz and Grimaldi and von Liechtenstein and many other "bloodlines" run in my veins, but as with all things, we all have free will. If you bother to look you will learn that I am connected by blood to all the ruling families of Europe and that my particular bloodlines go back to very ancient times.
Think of it in terms of dog breeds--- Dachshunds are born to hunt badgers and retrievers are bred to fetch. The bloodline families were bred to rule-- but what we rule is, for most of us, a choice. I have chosen to rule myself and find that a profound enough challenge to consume a lifetime, so that I have no wish to control or rule anyone else, nor any need to be ruled myself by others--- which is perhaps also very much to the point. Too many people refuse to rule themselves, and so wind up being ruled by others. They avoid the rigors of self-governance, and so fall under the domination of tyrants and con artists. And liars.
Hello? Earth to Richard? I am an American, born and bred in Wisconsin, to parents who were also born and bred in the Midwest. My Father served in the 8th Army Air Force in WWII. Got the picture?
These suppositions and rumors and gross assumptions that I am some kind of foreigner are nothing but ignorant slander and here I find more of this nonsense posted on Intel----- when you absolutely should know better and have no excuse for not asking.
The Supreme Allied Commander in WWII was named Eisenhower. Ike was German. Wake up and smell the roses.
Same thing with all this stupid old lady gossip about the Vatican, the Vatican, the Vatican. I am convinced that hardly anyone here has any idea what the "Vatican" is, and nobody is bothering to find out. Let's start with the fact that it came into existence in 1929. It's an international city state, a tiny little postage stamp country, where the Pope is king. The Vatican isn't the problem and never has been, so you can all stop ranting about "the Vatican".
Blaming the Vatican for the actions and inactions of the Holy See is like blaming a dog for the sins of its master. It's just as off-base and nonsensical as trying to make something "evil" out of my name and heritage. If an Eisenhower could lead this country through the darkest days of WWII, I am certainly good enough to lend it some pointers now.
And no, I am not a "lawyer for the Vatican".
My unpaid mission in behalf of Pope Benedict has been simple--- to demand correction of federal and federated state government operations to bring them back into compliance with The Constitution for the united States of America.
If you ever took an oath to protect and defend "the constitution"---- please wake up and be aware that the actual and only constitution that you are supposed to be defending is "The Constitution for the united States of America" not "the Constitution of the United States of America" ---which is a look-alike, sound-alike fake.
The first pointer I want to give you and anyone who will listen is that the American military has been a big part of the problem, not the solution. The Reconstruction Acts are still in effect. And so is the Lieber Code.
The US Army has been directly responsible for guarding our money for 150 years and they have done a wretchedly poor job of it.
Want to be angry about the "Federal Reserve" and all its abuses?
Want to complain about the devaluation of your money and the corruption of the banking system?
Want to gripe about the corruption of the court system? Taxes? Brutality? Foreclosures? Child custody abuses?
Lincoln left the US Army in charge and they are still in charge and they are still getting it wrong, from Ulysses S. Grant to General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr.
Now you think--- and you tell others--- that General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. is stepping up and in to act as Vice-President and that Paul Ryan is supposedly slated to take over as President of Le Neu Republique----but even if this were to happen, it's not actually change.
It's just business as usual that you can see, as opposed to business as usual that you can't see.
The military officers have colluded with foreign bankers and politicians for six generations to defraud and ruin our country ever since the Civil War. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. Le Neu Republique isn't the government we are owed; it is just another private, mostly foreign-owned governmental services corporation masquerading as the lawful government that the actual Constitution requires and which these men are supposed to uphold.
We wouldn't be in the situation we are in except that the US military has served and sought after other masters and has allowed the corruption and suppression of our lawful government. Exactly as Eisenhower warned--- the greatest danger to our peace and prosperity is the "military industrial complex"--- a nexus of self-interest and greed that enslaves the people it is supposed to serve.
There is only one Republic---- and its the Old Republic that is owed to the people of this nation.
The second pointer I will address, is that your crystal ball doesn't work.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum