OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION Sddefault

https://youtu.be/1uBtJ0KQtz0

MY RESPONSE TO THIS LADY'S QUESTIONS WITH REGARDS TO DONATING...

YES... I DO THIS WORK WITH NO EXPECTATION OF PAYMENT OF ANY KIND AND HAVE FOR MANY YEARS. I HAVE NO ADS OR DONATE BUTTON ON THIS SITE. I DO THIS WORK TO GIVE FREELY THE INFO PROVIDED HERE. THERE ARE MANY OF US THAT GIVE INFO TO OTHERS WITH NO EXPECTATION OF FINANCIAL GAIN WHATSOEVER. SO YES IN THAT RESPECT I DO WORK FOR FREE. BUT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT SOME LIKE YOURSELF MAKE A NICE LIVING OFF OF HAWKING THEIR INFO AND BROWBEATING THEIR VIEWERS INTO SUBMISSION TO DONATE.

YES... I TIP GENEROUSLY TO FOOD SERVERS AS THEY ONLY MAKE 2.00 PER HOUR AND STRUGGLE TO MAKE ENDS MEET ON TIPS. AND YES I AM VERY GENEROUS TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND STRANGERS IN NEED WHEN I CAN BE. TO CHASTISE PEOPLE THAT QUESTION THOSE THAT DEMAND DONATIONS FOR INFO SEEMS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO THE MESSAGE OF SOURCE. YOU REFERRING TO THIS AS A GAME SPEAKS VOLUMES.
YOU CALLING YOURSELF A SOURCE PLAYER THOUGH IS APPROPRIATE AS YOU ARE PLAYING PEOPLE BY SAYING ONLY YOU HAVE TRUE INFO AND ONLY IF ONE DONATES TO YOU THEY WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR INFO. THIS IS NOT ONLY LAUGHABLE BUT OUTRIGHT DECEITFUL. MY VIBRATION AND THE VIBRATION OF OTHERS DOES NOT ADVANCE OR DECREASE IN ANY WAY IF I CLICK A DONATION BUTTON. FOR YOU TO SAY THIS IS FLAT OUT WRONG AND IS THE REASON I HOPE NO ONE FALLS FOR YOUR PLAYER "GAME" AND THINKS THEY MUST DONATE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY SELLING.

TO THOSE THAT HAVE DISPOSABLE INCOME THERE ARE MULTITUDES OF VERY NEEDY FOLKS OUT THERE. MAKE GOOD CHOICES.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/rsnF_xJPDPs

sweetblondeminds

Hi There! What do you think about this lady? I can not find much about her. I have my doubts... she does not allow comments on her youtube videos and it seems that I can not find anything about her or her work besides her youtube channel or donation page.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome sweetblondeminds... thanks for joining and commenting.
I unsubbed her YT as I find her repugnant. She kind of creeps me out.
I posted what I think of her above lol
There is always an opportunist waiting to take your generously donated money.

sweetblondeminds

Thank you for your quick and sincere answer. I have the same feeling about her. You are the only one talking about it openly.  :)  Thank you for taking your time and helping others!

Soandso

PurpleSkyzWelcome sweetblondeminds... thanks for joining and commenting.
I unsubbed her YT as I find her repugnant. She kind of creeps me out.
I posted what I think of her above lol
There is always an opportunist waiting to take your generously donated money.
I still don't know what to think of her. I just found out her videos a couple of days ago and already noticed the absense of information about her (and a real name...).

Initially I took her seriuosly. What made me think, however, it was not so much the information she provides, de per se, but the fact that she talks so much about happiness, etc. - and she, herself, does not seem happy at all.

Why is it that she insists so much in the meat eating (not to eat meat, I meant)? Is there some purpose with that?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome Soandso! Thanks for joining and commenting.

Yes she does seem unhappy and to me unwatchable. I just get bad vibes from her which is why I stopped posting her and unsubbed her channel.

As for not eating meat... now that is a whole other topic. I have hated eating meat since I was a child. When I see the torture that animals go through in factory farms etc. my heart breaks. As we learn more about the toxic chemicals that these poor creatures are force fed it is no surprise that humans that consume are sick all the time. It is on topics like this that I am ashamed to be human.

Soandso

PurpleSkyz

Welcome Soandso! Thanks for joining and commenting.

Yes she does seem unhappy and to me unwatchable. I just get bad vibes from her which is why I stopped posting her and unsubbed her channel.

As for not eating meat... now that is a whole other topic. I have hated eating meat since I was a child. When I see the torture that animals go through in factory farms etc. my heart breaks. As we learn more about the toxic chemicals that these poor creatures are force fed it is no surprise that humans that consume are sick all the time. It is on topics like this that I am ashamed to be human.
Hi! Thank you! And thank you for adding me!

Well, yeah, I know. I too feel shocked by the way animals (wheter to eat or not) are treated  and I also feel uncomfortable (to say the least) with the issue.
My point, however, was this: I have heard a swamiji (don't know if I wrote well) talking about eating meat or not. She was telling that some 'gurus' take the whole meat and animal products out of their followers to be easier to brain wash them. She was saying that that way they are easier to control.

If this woman is a fake, can it be that it is her purpose? Even because if she is a fake, is she concerned about the animals or herself? (She talks about npt eating meat in every single video...).

In any case, of course this is a big issue and I agree with what you said. 

Thank you!

9SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION Empty Quartz Crystal Judy Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am

Saffreya

I stumbled onto Quartz Crystal over a year ago. I had spent about 10 years fine tuning myself through introspection, meditation and prayer...  prior to finding Judy on You Tube. I was already a vegetarian and practiced some of the things that was being suggested. At the point I found Quartz Crystal, I was at the most joyful, peaceful point of my life. I was just happy... All the time. No stress or worries. 
As I watched more of her videos, I was intrigued. I subscribed to her private posts. At first it felt good, positive and I was buying into her story. 
But at some point the feeling changed. It started to take on a darker feeling that started to suck the joy out of me. I was no longer singing at first light to greet the day.
I want those of you reading this to know, this is my personal account and I am being Very Candid. You may have had a different experience and that's also fine.
So Judy suggested getting and programming a pendulum... I did.
This was supposed to be a fool proof way of knowing the things she told us was truthful. 
I started asking very specific questions from my programmed pendulum and with consistency found that parts of what I was being told, came up as false information. I even questioned outright if Judy was being completely honest and my pendulum gave me a definate NO... every time!
One of the things that bothered me was her gradual systematic teachings; to cause separation from family and friends (if they were not also source players) plus religion and other norms including Marital sexual intimacy.
 All were considered "not beneficial" and of course no meat consumption.
I noticed members on Judy's Patreon page, who started to respond to her posts as if she was some high priestess or Goddess to worship.
As time went on... I started to develope anxiety, insomnia and had my first ever panic attack.
After a mix up in the "pledge" process... During one month... still not sure how it happened, but my bank account got drained. Judy said I had chosen a donation level and it deducted for every video I watched that month. 
I assured her that I would never donate more money than I make in a month and she did reimburse me except for about $30. 
Which was fine with me. 
It put me in a bad situation for about 10 days. I closed my account with Quartz Crystal on Patreon after that happened. 
I also want to mention that there was a fear element involved in her teachings and an absolute requirement for loyalty. Once you leave... that's it for You! Period!
Your fate is sealed. 
But let me say this one thing. 
Her description of "Best"  afterlife situation in the matrix... after we leave this life or "game" is pale in comparison to the description of Heaven. Also the "worst" senario is nothing compared to the Bible's Hell.
Since I left, I still get little anxiety attacks, but I'm able to control the feeling. I've delved much deeper into my spiritual connection to Father God. I am not into organized religion. It's a direct path with Jesus Christ, as my Lord and Savior. I started singing again when I wake up and my joy has returned. I embrace family and friends. Plus despite what she said... I believe my Dog will be with me in Heaven one day.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome Saffreya! Thanks for joining and sharing your experience about this woman. Hopefully people will be wary of donating to her on her Patreon account and You Tube channels. Good that she refunded you. What does she charge per video view if you don't mind me asking?
Maybe I should resub to her channel to keep an eye on her. Our team of scam hunters loves new targets of interest.

Saffreya

Hi PurpleSkyz,
Judy does short video's on a variety of topics. Most of them you can see for free on You Tube.
 She puts out a new video several times per month... it was almost daily that a new video was posted.
Pledge Donations on Patreon can be as little as $10. Monthly. The amount a person chooses to donate is up to them and it can be hundreds of dollars. 
This is where it gets tricky...
 You can make it a once a month pledge or per video pledge. 
If the wrong box gets checked on a persons pledge page. The amount they choose, will be deducted for every single video posted, if the box is checked for "each posting"

On Judy's Patreon page, members are encouraged to donate $25. Minimum monthly, So they have Elite status with special access and exclusive information and video's.
I only saw one video that was exclusive for elite members only..
Judy makes it very clear that all money pledges are "Donations"
She owes us nothing because we are not making a purchase.

Last edited by Saffreya on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Type errors)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Interesting.... looks like my initial instinct was spot on. She is a shyster and gives nothing of value. Do you know Judy's last name? If you would like to share her info with me send me a pm.

Saffreya

PurpleSkyz,
Sorry that I have no knowledge of Judy's last name.
She is extremely good at concealing her full name. I have deduced that Judy lives outside the United States also in a scantly populated, tropical area. Commentary by her members is private and controlled. If a person does not follow guidelines of appropriate positive feedback... she makes it clear that she will drop them and they will be ostracized from her community.
So people are Very careful with questioning and ageeable. Complete acceptance of her every talking point, is expected.
The Donations are also referred to as an "energy exchange" and that it's "beneficial" to give as much as a person can afford.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yikes! Well thanks Saffreya for your info. Sounds like she has a nice controlled group going for herself. Stay tuned as I think we might have some rocks to turn over on this scamstress. LOL

Saffreya

PurpleSkyz,
You're welcome. I'm happy that I took a leap of faith to share with you in the first place. I have a nature to hold my tongue and text. I felt my experience was worthy of sharing. I was careful with my wording as to keep my account documentable and void of emotional bias. My experience taught me much about myself and I gained a huge trust in my own perception; to keep myself from ever going down a rabbit hole again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/Uh3qTyU4h0A

This person continues to spew bullshit and she is playing those of you that send her money. That is her GAME!

17SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION Empty Delete Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 am

Oanalocko

Delete

Last edited by Oanalocko on Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete this post please)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome Oanalocko... thank you for joining here and posting! :)

You are right on in that this one is much more personable and not as abrasive as Judy. I will check out more of her stuff when I have some time but imo if anyone is asking you to send money for info they have a monetary agenda. As for her claim she is an archangel... maybe in her mind she is but in my mind she is just another new cager trying to feather her nest with donations from the gullible. There are so many of these people!!!

Thanks for the post!

Genna

QC claims she won this Matrix game, so why does she need money desperately from those that didn't? Compares herself to a Life Coach. Proper Life Coaches are ALL contactable by name, email, website for personal consultation. Some of her info makes you think but she lacks depth / wisdom. Her theories can't explain global blood groups, some with Rhesus Monkey Positive factor! So called Soulless Ones feel more than Fear & Pain, every living creature gets pleasure from eating or orgasm! She claims going Vegan weight will just drop. Good advice but she gained a lot of weight recent videos, PayPal donations bought cake? A person's life reflects their convictions.

Sourcetruth

What is being said about Quartz Crystal here is completely 100% wrong. 
I am completely sure that she is 100% telling the truth.

I opened discussions of Quartz Crystal on several internet forums, and it is not being well recieved anywhere. They keep saying the same things as what is being said here, and I think that it is completely wrong.

Here are the forum links, but there is a lot of arguing that goes on with me and the other posters in them. 
There was a lot of opposition to the Quartz Crystal material.

This forum is where I got banned from.

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?108597-A-Youtuobe-channel-named-Quartz-Crystal.-Says-many-interesting-things-about-how-Source-Players-create-the-matrix.

My thread currently closed on this forum

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1245804/pg1

Also on this forum it is closed

jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13209-Quartz-Crystal-Youtube-Channel-This-is-a-matrix-experience-powered-by-source

These are some other forums I posted it in.

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131173

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4134490/pg2#75592593

actualized.org/forum/topic/39580-matrix-powered-by-souls-energy-quartz-crystal-youtube-channel/

reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/d14t55/source_players_use_energy_to_create_the_matrix/

This shows all of the reddit threads I made about Quartz Crystal

reddit.com/user/sourcetruth/posts/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well first welcome Sourcetruth. Thanks for joining and commenting. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, of course, but may I ask you a question? How much money do you have invested in Judy's little game?

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Well first welcome Sourcetruth. Thanks for joining and commenting. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, of course, but may I ask you a question? How much money do you have invested in Judy's little game?
I haven't donated any money to her, I am too young to have any money of my own.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking?

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyzHow old are you? If you don't mind me asking?
I am 17.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Interesting how different the generations have become. I left school, worked a full and part time job and had my own car and rented a home by 17. I did need a cosigner for the rental but still.
So why is it that you are all over the internet pushing this fraudsters agenda? Why do you care? I find that odd that a 17 year old would feel the need to vindicate someone that has been banned from all of the alternative sites you noted above.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION 2961306396

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Interesting how different the generations have become. I left school, worked a full and part time job and had my own car and rented a home by 17. I did need a cosigner for the rental but still.
So why is it that you are all over the internet pushing this fraudsters agenda? Why do you care? I find that odd that a 17 year old would feel the need to vindicate someone that has been banned from all of the alternative sites you noted above.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION 2961306396
I already made it clear that I was the one who made all of those threads that I linked to on other sites.
I was only banned from one site which was the first, but my threads on all the sites got a lot of negative responses.

She is no fraudster. I have concluded for myself that what she says is true.
I opened a lot of threads about her chanel because of that.

Em

Genna

QC claims
she won this Matrix game, so why does she need money desperately from those that didn't?
QC claims she won this Matrix game, so why does she need money desperately from those that didn't?

Great Question. Perhaps SourceTruth can give us an answer.  Very Good Scam Artist!  WTF the big hats lately?

Sourcetruth

Em

GennaQC claims she won this Matrix game, so why does she need money desperately from those that didn't?
QC claims she won this Matrix game, so why does she need money desperately from those that didn't?

Great Question. Perhaps SourceTruth can give us an answer.  Very Good Scam Artist!  WTF the big hats lately?
You don't need to give her any money to benefit from her videos, she uploaded oer 400 videos to youtube that can be watched for free. It is just like any other person who asks for donations, they put work into something and need donations in order to continue putting in effort.

Em

That is not what was asked, whether Judy is worthy of donations.  The question is WHY does Judy, as a WINNER of the GAME, NEED money from people who have NOT WON?  Totally different Issue!

How can you speak for Judy, or...are you Judy?  Feeling the pinch of the scam downtrend since people got wise?

Sourcetruth

Em

That is not what was asked, whether Judy is worthy of donations.  The question is WHY does Judy, as a WINNER of the GAME, NEED money from people who have NOT WON?  Totally different Issue!

How can you speak for Judy, or...are you Judy?  Feeling the pinch of the scam downtrend since people got wise?
She doesn't need your money, she doesn't force you to give her money. It is to support her in her effort in making videos, bevause she puts effort into making videos.

Its not like she depends on patreon to make a living, she just gets a little extra money from donations. Its not that she needs it but it is a show of appreciation to her.

All kinds of youtubers ask for donations, how is she any different? 
It doesn't matter that she is asking for donations if she is the winner of the game, people ask for donations all the time on the internet, and its not like they would need it.

I am defending Judy, I am a person who watches her videos on youtube, and I think that she deserves to be defended. I am not judy, just someone who watches her videos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum