OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You Sourcetruth are currently the standard. Look you obviously are not a stupid person. You are educated... clearly. So how is it that you are so fraud blind when it comes to this shyster?
I understand why Bill banned you on PA.

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz wrote:You Sourcetruth are currently the standard. Look you obviously are not a stupid person. You are educated... clearly. So how is it that you are so fraud blind when it comes to this shyster?
I understand why Bill banned you on PA.
Don't even get me started on Bill Ryan...
You want to know what people think of Bill Ryan and his Project Avalon forum?
https://12bytes.org/articles/exposed/bill-ryans-project-avalon/comment-page-2

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11414-What-Motivates-Bill-Ryan-of-Project-Avalon-Community-Forum

Towards the last few pages is when I became part of the discussion and explained my thoughts on Bill Ryan and Project Avalon and how me and what I present was treated on their forum.  

Also, did you know that Bill Ryan got banned from AboveTopSecret 13 years ago after making a complete fool out of himself? Just want to let you know that.

You know why Bill Ryan banned me? Because he doesn't like it when people talk back to him, just like when a teacher will send a teenager to the office when they talk back to them. He started being a complete (not nice person) to me, and when I talked back to him to show I wouldn't tolerate it he banned me! 
Its not just because of that, but also because I was at odds with the rest of the forum because of what I was presenting, which is why he wanted to ban me.

You want to know why I defend her? Because I saw the proof of her message with my own eyes! Let me explain this with a quote of mine that I posted on the other forums:
I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, and I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said
Yes, I clearly am educated and not a stupid person. I am no fool, I can see through many of the falsehoods that plague the internet today, and which plague the spiritual community. 
Places on the internet like Project Avalon and AboveTopSecret are riddled with such falsehoods, which I can see through.

Quartz Crystal is no charlatan, she is clearly very intelligent by how much knowledge and wisdom she presents through her videos, and she presents them very well. She has helped me a lot with her videos, so I will indeed defend her, because that is what she deserves.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Con-3
Investment scams - financial scams - ponzi schemes

WHAT A CON ARTIST LOOKS FOR
IN A SCAM VICTIM

From the Powerful to the Powerless: No one is immune from a good scammer.  How you are chosen and manipulated
 The chosen • Right from the start
 Shame, guilt, and fear
 Why victims don't report fraud

Those whose job it is to fight fraud every day know that no one is immune to fraud, and that there are only 3 kinds of people in the world: those who have been scammed and know it; those who have been scammed and don't know; and those who haven't been scammed yet.  In fact, what is an obvious scam to one person looks like a great opportunity to another; and vice versa.

From the National White Collar Crime Center: Only 7% of scam victims contact an enforcement agency
"A curious finding of the research is that a wide disparity exists between how Americans believe they will react when they are victimized by a white collar crime and how they actually do react. While the number of victimizations was higher than predicted, the reporting of these crimes remained low. Only seven percent of respondents contacted an enforcement agency. Consumer protection agencies, Better Business Bureaus, and prosecutors combined received an additional 14 percent."
(Excerpt from National White Collar Crime Center /NWC32002)
Why don't more victims report fraud crimes?  Because con artists are masters at instilling a sense of fear, shame, and guilt in their victims.
They are masters of domination and intimidation, artfully weaving them into their script.  And... they are masters at qualifying their prey.

The chosen
Con artists choose you very carefully.  They are only interested in those people who can be turned around to believe in them without question, who can be manipulated to believe in their illusions.  They don't merely seek out the greedy or the weak or the stupid.  Not at all.  They seek out the needy.  They sniff and snuffle around until they find someone who has an unfulfilled desire that even you yourself may be unaware of until the carrot is dangled in front of your face.
Con artists will stalk anyone whose weaknesses or strengths can be used to advantage.  Scan through the character traits below, and you will see the con artist's menu.  As far as he is concerned any character trait can be exploited and manipulated once your needs have been established.  No one is immune.

Character traits: Pride, Ego, Anxiety, Ignorance, Ageing, Youth, Dreams, Security, Insecurity, Fear, Greed, Loneliness, Popularity, Assumed knowledge, Success, Failure, Illness, Self-Confidence, Desperation, Vulnerability, Ambition, Laziness, Wisdom, Hateful, Loving, any trait will do.

Scam victims: Yuppies, Volunteers, Attorneys, Wannabes, Stars, Do-gooders, Malcontents, Authority Figures, Politicians, Law Enforcement Officers, Single Moms, Students, Officials, Bankers, Sports Figures, Professors,  Scientists, Psychologists, Blue Collar Workers, Unemployed, Doctors, Nurses, Physically Challenged, Elders, Children, Corporate Executives, Insurance Agents, Accountants, Real Estate Agents, ... You name it!

Right from the start
From the very moment a con artist targets you, his entire arsenal of psychological manipulation is brought into play.  You are moved from a position of control to one of no control over anything at all.  The con artist moves into the position of supreme power, regardless of how powerful you may be in real life.
How can this be?  Because you are the only character in the play who hasn't a clue as to what is really happening.  No one has given you a script to follow.  The only choice given you is to react to what the other players are saying and doing.
Reality is gone, you just doesn't know it - your real world has been completely and effectively replaced with that of the con artist and his cronies.  Smoke and mirrors.

You know the game is over when he starts using fear tactics to keep you off balance: how scammers stay out of jail

http://www.fraudaid.com/backstage/victims_con_artists_look_for.htm

Keywords:

Moose, turd, pie, weasel, jackass, donkey, donuts, pastries, muffins, cake, biscuits, gravy, pop tarts, ice cream, bacon, chicken, shrimp, duck fat, butter, lard, pig, porker, cow, patty, bull, crap, toilet, garbage, junk, donation whore, fraud

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
topspin2"If you don't know anything about her"

You didnt read what i said....I said "I do not know who this woman is"...I didnt say I dont know anything about her....

1. Read
2. Process
3. Respond

Just a suggestion...

If you don't know who she is then you know nothing about her, simple as that.
topspin2 gave you an excellent suggestion.

You did a half-assed job at #1, ignored #2, and jumped directly to #3.

You don't need personal knowledge of someone to see the warning signs.

If you don't know them you don't have the knowledge to make a full judgement about them. Is that not true? He is just basing his opinion off of what he read about her from those on this thread, not from actually looking at her channel.

You could probably say the same things that you do about any youtuber who is spiritual or asks for donations.
Have you meet Judy in real life?

If not, that makes you a hypocrite.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:People do all sorts of things to monetize their youtube channels, such as make patreons. How is Quartz Crystal any different from anyone else who monetizes their youtube channel?
BINGO!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Quartz crystal makes it clear that you make the donation without expectation of anything in return, so there is no scam that she is selling you.
Didn't you also say that if Judy didn't get those contributions, she would stop?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 1628498548 

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz wrote:Oh for fucks sake!!!!!

[smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1229163915.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1282091474.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/2925612548.gif[/smiley]

By what standard do you judge someone as being an idiot? The only reason you are saying this is because you disagree with me.
Just think how many others have called you an idiot.

Don't you listen?

Maybe they should use the word fool.

Would you understand then?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth
RamblerNash
Sourcetruth

You didnt read what i said....I said "I do not know who this woman is"...I didnt say I dont know anything about her....

1. Read
2. Process
3. Respond

Just a suggestion...

If you don't know them you don't have the knowledge to make a full judgement about them. Is that not true? He is just basing his opinion off of what he read about her from those on this thread, not from actually looking at her channel.

You could probably say the same things that you do about any youtuber who is spiritual or asks for donations.

That's not what I meant. She is a youtube personality, one should be at least familiar with her youtube videos before criticizing her.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
SourcetruthQuartz crystal makes it clear that you make the donation without expectation of anything in return, so there is no scam that she is selling you.
Didn't you also say that if Judy didn't get those contributions, she would stop?

[smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1628498548.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1628498548.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1628498548.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1628498548.gif[/smiley] [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2916/13/71/74/smiles/1628498548.gif[/smiley] 

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”

You are just giving her back for providing uou with valuable information, which she gave to you for free.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

1. Read
2. Process
3. Respond

Just a suggestion...

That's not what I meant. She is a youtube personality, one should be at least familiar with her youtube videos before criticizing her.
So you have been making "matter of fact" comments based on your viewing of Judy's staged videos?

It seems that you don't know her, but you claim otherwise. Hmmmm...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

1. Read
2. Process
3. Respond

Just a suggestion...

So you have been making "matter of fact" comments based on your viewing of Judy's staged videos?

It seems that you don't know her, but you claim otherwise. Hmmmm...
I watch her videos, that is enough.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Also, did you know that Bill Ryan got banned from AboveTopSecret 13 years ago after making a complete fool out of himself? Just want to let you know that."

So you were 4 years old when this happened? What exactly did Bill Ryan do? I would love to hear it. I did not frequent PA until 2011 so please enlighten me.

You know how you described the effect you receive when looking into the eyes of a soul less one? I have a similar ability, since I was a child, to be able to know when a person is lying or if they have unsaid agendas to do harm. I have a very good record of being able to spot the frauds, as those that have been coming to this site for the last 8 years can attest. So far I have not been wrong in this area. Many times when I get a glean on someone it will be years before they are unveiled to be just as I knew them to be. Judy's day is coming. I'll bet it will be sooner now that you put her back on the radar of those of us that like to make sure these frauds are shut down. Takes patience and tenacity but eventually the authorities do their jobs with a little help from our friends. :)

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:I just love the new title... "Plus a cult member conversation"
A bit slow on the uptake, eh.

Did you know that I too have a pendulum? LOL

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Pendul10

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

If You Exhibit These 9 Personality Traits, You’re More Likely To Join A Cult
By CAROLYN STEBER
Jun 21, 2018
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 B8c5c4b5-2fd5-4388-ba30-51d711027c86-bustle_102416_503
Hannah Burton/Bustle
If you are wondering who joins cults and why, the short, but creepy answer is that pretty much anyone can get sucked into them. "That is the insidiousness of mind-manipulation," Lisa Kohn, a cult survivor and author of the upcoming memoir To the Moon and Back, tells Bustle. "Nearly anyone can be manipulated by the promise of a better tomorrow or the answers to their questions or a sense of their inherent rightness (or sinfulness)." But there do seem to be a few personality traits that can make someone more likely to join a cult, that these organizations (for lack of a better word) often play into.
Depending on someone's personality and what they're seeking in life, they may be a bit more susceptible to what a cult promises. "Cults prey on vulnerability ... to facilitate their cause," psychologist Dr. Michele Barton, director of Psychology Life Well, tells Bustle. "Cults seek out the disenfranchised and outcasts. People most in need of support are lured in by the prospect of belonging somewhere or to something meaningful."
And that's why cults can seem so great, at first, as well as why it can be difficult for people to realize they're even joining one. As Kohn says, "Every right-minded person would most likely say, 'I am not susceptible to a cult.' And every person I know and knew who was in a cult would tell you that they were not in a cult." But again, this is all part of the brain-washing. "Once you’re in, you know it’s right, and therefore it’s not a cult," Kohn says.

While it's certainly possible for a person to leave a cult, it can be tough for them see it for what it is. So recognizing which personality traits cults are looking for can be the best course of action, in order to avoid getting sucked in in the first place. Here are a a few personality types cults tend to look for, when they're out recruiting new members.

1. Those Who Want To Feel Validated

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 9346e8a0-5531-4092-8ed9-0d218ba8ea5d-zaeh_bustle_apr2016-139

Andrew Zaeh for Bustle

Everyone is approval-seeking, to some degree. We all want our friends to like us, we want to feel accepted at work, and so on. It's perfectly natural, so just because someone has a desire to belong, doesn't mean they're going to a join a cult.
But when a person is in dire need of approval — possibly due to longstanding feelings of neglect — the attention and acceptance a cult provides can feel like a welcome balm.
"If someone has a lot of unmet approval needs ... a cult may seem like this welcoming group that makes them feel good about themselves," psychologist and executive coach Dr. Perpetua Neo tells Bustle. Which is why cult members tend to play into this trait when they're out seeking new members.
"A cult ... may welcome you with open arms initially," Dr. Neo says. "When you feel validated, safe, and important, this ups your sense of membership and wedded-ness to the group."

2. Those Who Are Seeking An Identity

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 5d8f356b-a6f0-4a55-b943-1fdad3bf52e8-bustle_102416_236

Hannah Burton/Bustle

Folks who are desperately searching for approval may be more likely to join a cult, as a way of feeling like they belong. And the same is true for people who are out searching for their identity.
"When you feel your identity isn't stable, or you're not really sure of who you are, then a cult makes it simple," Dr. Neo says. "They help you to decide. If you've felt like a drifter through life or don't feel like your relationships are deep enough — in other words, you can be surrounded by people and feel terrifyingly lonely — a cult may provide that sense of family which you may have never experienced."
Of course, that's not to say that people who are looking for new friends, or those who feel lonely, are going to get swept up in a cult. But it's true that many cults prey on this desire.
"That is how they survive and grow," Kohn says. "And yes, cults look for people whom they believe are susceptible. Many years ago, when I spent a summer proselytizing, we were told to look for loners, for students, for people who seemed to be searching or questioning… because we had the answers."

3. Those Who Are Followers, Not Leaders

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 E1d9ffa9-6719-46f2-aa75-4f88ebb9543c-bustle_102416_292

Hannah Burton/Bustle

Cults are often centered around a strong leader, who is typically dynamic and warm and inspiring — all traits that can be incredibly attractive to someone whose personality lends itself to following others, instead of being a leader themselves.
As Dr. Neo says, "Cult leaders can ... be captivating and dynamic — they suck you in, you admire them, and you think, 'This is someone I want to be associated with!'"
While that can be appealing to anybody, the words of a cult leader can fall heavily on the ears of people who are looking for someone to follow or emulate. If they like to be told what to do, the predictable daily schedule of cult life can also be incredibly appealing.

4. Those Who Are Seeking Meaning

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Ae019512-f42c-458b-849a-4d4d241020fe-zaeh_bustle_apr2016-131

Andrew Zaeh for Bustle

We all want to figure out the "meaning of life," find our purpose, and learn more about ourselves. But people who are desperate seekers of truth may be more likely to get caught up in a group that offers quick answers to their questions, or promises a future that seems more meaningful and bright.
"Cults, with simplistic explanations coupled with a charismatic leader who has perfected the [url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/modus operandi][/url]modus operandi to manipulate you, play on this," Dr. Neo says. "If what they offer aligns with your desire for meaning, then you become likelier to join them."

5. Those Who Have Schizotypal Thinking

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 C4fec9bf-5ea7-4ffa-928a-38c7d062a938-stock_ab-0576

Ashley Batz/Bustle

Schizotypal thinkers walk along the edge of schizophrenia, without actually having the delusions or disconnection from society that's associated with the disorder, Dr. Neo says. They do, however, have odd beliefs and behaviors that might fall into the realm of conspiracy-type or alien-type or supernatural-type beliefs. "And most cults propagate [these] strange ideas, doctrines, and beliefs, which may align with someone higher in schizotypy," she says.

6. Those Who Are Highly Suggestible

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 41e9d4f1-3b20-438b-a39a-57eb42db5b9e-2t4a9570

Ashley Batz/Bustle

Cults work by brainwashing their members. So really, anyone can get sucked in or fall victim to their mind games. But this may be even more likely for someone who tends to be highly suggestible or gullible, as well as anyone who wants to find meaning in life so desperately they're willing to give anything a go.
"Cults can simply subsume everything to a supernatural otherworldly reason. Like, if something goes right, it's because of [Superpower/Cult Leader]. If something goes wrong, it's [Superpower/Cult Leader] testing your faith to see how resolute you are, or it's a way of 'opening another door,'" Dr. Neo says. It takes a certain open-mindedness to think this way, which may cross into gullibility.
But this way of thinking is also why it becomes difficult for a cult member to leave the group, once they've gone down the proverbial rabbit hole. "You gamble — with every step you take and every iota of faith you invest in this cult, you're simply hoping for the desired outcome to land at your next investment," Dr. Neo says. "And often, you feel you've invested so much, it's hard to leave the table, because that guarantees you've lost everything."

7. Those Who Constantly Blame Others

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 901b2edc-17d6-42ed-8f70-3b0098558001-zaeh_bustle_aug2015-570

Andrew Zaeh for Bustle

Going off that, "people who take no personal responsibility for their actions, [who would] rather defer to a higher power to account for their own behavior," may also be more likely to join a cult, says Dr. Barton. "Blamers are prime-time, high-season game for cult mentality. Blamers make perfect cult members, [as they're] great at following others and have no moral issues with doing so, regardless of consequences."

8. Those Who Are Always Angry

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 8fa8b96d-6ef6-480a-8f31-2b1018c3ed93-zaeh_bustle_aug2015-468

Andrew Zaeh for Bustle

While someone who's in search of the truth may be more likely to join a religious cult, someone who is always angry may be more likely to join an extremist-type group.
"If someone is angry or discontented, they are potentially more susceptible to cults or other extremist groups, because the extremist group/cult will provide them with a sense of belonging, a sense of 'us versus them,' a sense of blaming the 'other' and again, being more 'right' or 'true,'" Kohn says. "Humans are, by nature, social animals with a strong need to belong, and when someone doesn’t have that sense in their life, they can (and do) find it in cults and extremist groups."
That's not to say that anyone who feels angry will up and join a cult. But if a cult comes along and plays into that anger in just the right way, they may be more likely to get sucked in.

9. Those Who Have Very Low Self-Worth

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 F758a13f-8561-4a0c-9c24-1a71dcbba8ed-zaeh_bustle_apr2016-444

Andrew Zaeh for Bustle

Cults prey on folks who feel like outsiders, so it's easy to see why low self-worth may make someone more likely to get swept up in a group that tricks them, and tries to make them feel like they belong.
As Kohn says, "If someone has a low sense of self-worth, they can ... be susceptible to a cult, because the cult can either confirm their low sense of self-worth and offer them a path to 'salvation,' or the cult can falsely raise their sense of self-worth by making them part of a chosen group." Again, it's a ploy to get new people to join. And it often works.
Keep in mind, though, that just because someone has one (or many) of these traits, it does not mean they'll want to join a cult or that they'll get sucked into some kind of group. It is, however, important to know how cults operate and the types of mind games they might play, so that they'll seem like less of a cure-all. We all want to belong and we all want to have our "group." But despite what cults say, there are far better ways to go about this.

https://www.bustle.com/p/if-you-exhibit-these-9-personality-traits-youre-more-likely-to-join-a-cult-9432374

Em

PurpleSkyz:
So you were 4 years old when this happened? What exactly did Bill Ryan do? I would love to hear it. I did not frequent PA until 2011 so please enlighten me.

I can't stop laughing, caught lying about it's age LOL!  Well "elderly" Judy would have known about Bill Ryan 13 years ago, that's when she was doing research on growing her own scam!   

Judy described the Matrix, said it was like the Movie "the 13th floor" (1993) or "World on a Wire" (1973).  So it looks like this is the base of her "husband & wife scam".  

I don't listen to prosperity advocates anymore but must say Judy reminds me a lot of Abraham Hicks, not in the same league but what it's based on.  Some think Abe Hicks possessed Ester & Jerry Hicks, teachings based on Seth material (talking to spirits).  Judy states that Source Players make a deal with the Demiurge (Devil) to play the game.  No wonder one of Judy's Patrons reported demonic activity, so bad it had to be exorcised, she also reported that the Demon "had sex" with her, made her orgasm like she's never felt before.  No wonder Judy wants her Patrons celibate, so the "prosperity spirits" can drain all that cooped up sexual energy!

Last edited by Em on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Em

SourceTruth:
By what standard do you judge someone as being an idiot? The only reason you are saying this is because you disagree with me.

Are we not allowed to disagree with you?  You call this a smear campaign but you are highly critical of other prosperity advocates & reporters, accusing them of falsehoods, can also be classed as a smear campaign, yet another do as I say, not as I do?

Last edited by Em on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Em

RamblerNash :
You'll also see a slight bump since "Sourcetruth" started dropping all those links on various forums...

AboveTopSecret Commentors stated same, that SourceTruth was promoting Judy, even on the Scam Threads!   The desperation is almost tangible LOL

Em

SourceTruth:
Quartz crystal makes it clear that you make the donation without expectation of anything in return, so there is no scam that she is selling you.

Why would anyone in their right mind donate without some form of expectation?  There is no such act?  That is a falsehood, Judy clearly states that if you donate you receive additional information, valuable information, over & above her free videos.  Stop bullshitting yourself!

Em

SourceTruth:
When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, and I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena 

Looks like the Soulless all have Cataracts or Reflective Retinas?  You see the same thing in Cats & Dogs, which Judy also declares as "soulless".  (Wink)

Sourcetruth

EmSourceTruth:
Quartz crystal makes it clear that you make the donation without expectation of anything in return, so there is no scam that she is selling you.

Why would anyone in their right mind donate without some form of expectation?  There is no such act?  That is a falsehood, Judy clearly states that if you donate you receive additional information, valuable information, over & above her free videos.  Stop bullshitting yourself!
No, she says it clearly on her patreon.

Sourcetruth

EmSourceTruth:

When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, and I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena 

Looks like the Soulless all have Cataracts or Reflective Retinas?  You see the same thing in Cats & Dogs, which Judy also declares as "soulless".  (Wink)

No, its because they are being powered by my energy that I am seeing it

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:"Also, did you know that Bill Ryan got banned from AboveTopSecret 13 years ago after making a complete fool out of himself? Just want to let you know that."

You know how you described the effect you receive when looking into the eyes of a soul less one? I have a similar ability, since I was a child, to be able to know when a person is lying or if they have unsaid agendas to do harm. I have a very good record of being able to spot the frauds, as those that have been coming to this site for the last 8 years can attest. So far I have not been wrong in this area. Many times when I get a glean on someone it will be years before they are unveiled to be just as I knew them to be. Judy's day is coming. I'll bet it will be sooner now that you put her back on the radar of those of us that like to make sure these frauds are shut down. Takes patience and tenacity but eventually the authorities do their jobs with a little help from our friends. :)

Here's what Bill said about Sourcetruth:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Quote_iconPosted by sourcetruth (here) 
I have not been caught in lies, it is just a smear campaign against me.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Quote_icon

Well, actually you have, if withholding the truth in response to direct questions about your actions is the same as lying. (Which it is, of course.)

You've been posting near-identical information on Reddit, GLP (Godlike Productions) and ATS (Above Top Secret), concurrently with your deluge of posts here. It's pretty much a spamming campaign. There's nothing special about this thread, or the responses. It's the same as all the others.

If you really are a teenager (which I do rather doubt), you might be excused for being so naive that you thought readers wouldn't quickly catch wind of all this. But more serious is that you've continued to deny your evasiveness with the truth, which is a head-in-the-sand mixture of arrogance and immaturity — whatever age you are.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:RamblerNash :
You'll also see a slight bump since "Sourcetruth" started dropping all those links on various forums...

AboveTopSecret Commentors stated same, that SourceTruth was promoting Judy, even on the Scam Threads!   The desperation is almost tangible LOL
Here are some numbers from "Sourcetruth" since creating accounts on various forums around 9-5-19:

7+ unexplained-mysteries
54 spiritualforums
864 abovetopsecret
56 godlikeproductions
121 projectavalon
17 actualized
148 jandeane81
lots reddit
60+ here at oom2

Who knows how many others, and what aliases.

With over 1,000 posts in roughly the last 60 days on QC topics, it's not too hard to see that the team has been busy...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
EmSourceTruth:

No, its because they are being powered by my energy that I am seeing it
See a doctor...They can fix that.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
PurpleSkyz"Also, did you know that Bill Ryan got banned from AboveTopSecret 13 years ago after making a complete fool out of himself? Just want to let you know that."

Here's what Bill said about Sourcetruth:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Quote_iconPosted by sourcetruth (here) 
I have not been caught in lies, it is just a smear campaign against me.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 7 Quote_icon

Well, actually you have, if withholding the truth in response to direct questions about your actions is the same as lying. (Which it is, of course.)

You've been posting near-identical information on Reddit, GLP (Godlike Productions) and ATS (Above Top Secret), concurrently with your deluge of posts here. It's pretty much a spamming campaign. There's nothing special about this thread, or the responses. It's the same as all the others.

If you really are a teenager (which I do rather doubt), you might be excused for being so naive that you thought readers wouldn't quickly catch wind of all this. But more serious is that you've continued to deny your evasiveness with the truth, which is a head-in-the-sand mixture of arrogance and immaturity — whatever age you are.

Wow... That is all I have to say.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
EmRamblerNash :

Here are some numbers from "Sourcetruth" since creating accounts on various forums around 9-5-19:

7+ unexplained-mysteries
54 spiritualforums
864 abovetopsecret
56 godlikeproductions
121 projectavalon
17 actualized
148 jandeane81
lots reddit
60+ here at oom2

With over 1,000 posts in roughly the last 60 days on QC topics, it's not too hard to see that the team has been busy...
Yeah those are my posts, it shows I am legitimate that I have that many posts.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash
EmRamblerNash :

7+ unexplained-mysteries
54 spiritualforums
864 abovetopsecret
56 godlikeproductions
121 projectavalon
17 actualized
148 jandeane81
lots reddit
60+ here at oom2

Scamming, Spamming is never legitimate...

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth
RamblerNash
Em

RamblerNash :

7+ unexplained-mysteries
54 spiritualforums
864 abovetopsecret
56 godlikeproductions
121 projectavalon
17 actualized
148 jandeane81
lots reddit
60+ here at oom2

Scamming, Spamming is never legitimate...[/quote]

What if you are wrong?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash
Sourcetruth
RamblerNash

Em

RamblerNash :

7+ unexplained-mysteries
54 spiritualforums
864 abovetopsecret
56 godlikeproductions
121 projectavalon
17 actualized
148 jandeane81
lots reddit
60+ here at oom2

Scamming, Spamming is never legitimate...

What if you are wrong?
What an excellent question.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Bill over at PA says that Sourcetruth has had IP's from the east coast, the mid-west, and the west coast.

This claimed 17 year old sure does get around, but that was after their members already figured out that the postings were from different people...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum