Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 3:05 pm by Sourcetruth

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by Malisa

» This Recent Discovery Is So Powerful It Defies Belief | Gregg Braden
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists target mechanism for cell death to prevent rheumatoid arthritis
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Blowing Ancient Technology - Preah Vihear Temple, Cambodia
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO hovering next to a secret tunnel caught on google earth plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Uncommon partnerships” are entered
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer: 2019 Crop Circles migrate to France as Divine Feminine counter-rotating plasma vorteces
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Return of the mystifying glowing sphere that releases smaller spheres above Mesa, Arizona
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The YOUTH shall inherit the Earth - They need to know the Truth - By Michael Tellinger
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» How China Exports Censorship
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Celtic warrior unearthed in major Iron Age find
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 2:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Something" appears to have crash-landed in Antarctica
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Duct-Taped Banana ‘Art’ Replaced with “Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Sign plus more lol
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Chris Bledsoe Interview Pt 4 More Investigations. The Richard Dolan Show.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Secret Message In IG Report REVEALED? plus more
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Frustration on the Home Front - Mine by Anna Von Reitz
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Baba Vanga's predictions for 2020 revealed
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO Seen Flying plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jordan Maxwell - Jordan Explains Christmas And The Sun (Son)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Triptych Temples & the GodSelf Icon in Ancient Cultures
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz



CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
RamblerNash wrote:What’s the Matrix? What’s outside it? How can I escape it?


Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:58 — 41.2MB)


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 The-Matrix-300x169
What is a Matrix? What does the word mean? What are people referring to to when they talk of ‘the Matrix’? Why use the story of the film as a metaphor? Let’s shed some light on the topic and see why a science fiction story can serve as a useful illustration of modern life.
Firstly, let me say that I do not propose we live in a computer generated virtual reality dream world. The metaphor usefully illustrates the relatively unconscious mode of existence of the vast majority of humanity. For example, few people are aware of the philosophical convictions that underpin their attitudes, their mindset and their thinking, and therefore their choices, their actions and their lives. Few are aware that they are not politically free, or of the way in which they are economically exploited through taxation and inflation.
The Oxford English dictionary informs us the word originates in Late Middle English from the Latin for ‘breeding female’, or ‘womb’, from mater, matr- ‘mother’.

Oxford English dictionary definition of Matrix



  1. The cultural, social, or political environment in which something develops.

  2. A mass of fine-grained rock in which gems, crystals, or fossils are embedded.


    1. Biology  The substance between cells or in which structures are embedded. ‘the lipid matrix of olfactory cells’.

    2. Fine material used to bind together the coarser particles of a composite substance.
      ‘the matrix of gravel paths is hoed regularly’



  3. A mould in which something, such as a record or printing type, is cast or shaped. ‘her two duets with Isobel Baillie were never issued and the matrices were destroyed’.

  4. A rectangular array of quantities or expressions in rows and columns that is treated as a single entity and manipulated according to particular rules. ‘this formula applies for all square matrices’.

  5. An organizational structure in which two or more lines of command, responsibility, or communication may run through the same individual. as modifier ‘matrix structures are said to foster greater flexibility’.


We can see from the dictionary definition that a matrix is the cultural social or political environment in which something develops. It is also is a kind of a mould shaping the outcome. It can also be a rectangular mathematical array of quantities or data treated as a single entity and manipulated by the same rules. And it can be an organised structure where two or more lines of command, responsibility or communication run through the same individual.
Bear these aspects of its meaning in mind during what follows.


The Matrix film


The title of my Podcast refers to the 1999 Science-fiction film “The Matrix” that depicts a dystopian future in which a slave race of humans are unconscious of the greater context of their lives. They ‘live’ in a computer generated reality dream state made by machines (or Artificial Intelligence), or at least this is where their consciousness has experiences. Meanwhile, the heat and electrical energy from their bodies is harvested. The lead character, Neo, meets a group of rebels who have broken out of the dream state and he joins them by choosing the Red Pill (singifying wanting to know). Once on the outside they then struggle for freedom against the AI machines in the grim ‘reality’ of a devastated and spoiled Earth.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.54-300x188


Why use the Matrix as a metaphor for modern life?


In reality, the typical citizen of the UK neither knows nor cares much about the greater context of their lives. It is the same across much of the western world. Few people understand that we are not politically free. We cannot be free if our property rights are violated through taxation under threat of imprisonment. Most prefer to believe the propaganda that claims we live in a free world and are governed by consent.
The vast majority consult their familiar social group  for their understanding of reality or their political convictions, and few really arrive at any original thoughts or insights of their own. The so-called ‘education system’ of the western world discourages thinking and dumbs down successive generations into mindless automatons.
The Matrix is the prison of conventional thinking. It is going with the flow and believing what those in control want you to believe. It is declining to judge, to discern, to choose, what is right and what is not. The Matrix is a mindset, it is a habit of not really being bothered enough to find out about stuff, a habit of evasion, or non enquiry, of non curiosity. Because the model is acceptance of the group view without question this results in the widespread support for socialism, collectivism, and in men living to serve others. It is conformity and the opposite of individually pursued and achieved self-initiated goals.
Socialism is on the rise rooted in the dominant (and unquestioned) morality of altruism. Mysticism is also gaining ground. Although traditional religions are loosing support a secular form of spirituality is replacing it. People believe that they create their own reality, that they have a higher self out there somewhere, that everything is an illusion. I examine Mysticism and Altruism elsewhere, but for now the point is that the dominant cultural theme which is downloaded subconsciously is not one of intellectual independence, it is one of conformity. Furthermore, it is loaded with presumptions and premises that do not serve humanity.

Objective reality


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.56-300x188


We live in an objective reality. This means that reality is an objective absolute that we are born into. It is already here when we arrive. We do not create it. Existence exists independent of any consciousness; yours, mine, supernatural, divine or anything. Things are what they are. Reality is what it is. A is A. The reality we find ourselves in was not created by a supernatural being. Existence exists and only existence exists.
Everything that exists has an identity and it is the task of our consciousness to identify that which exists. We know this from our every day experience. The better we know reality, the better we conceptually understand it, the more successfully we can manipulate it and the better our lives can be. There are still things we do not understand but they must be clearly identified as such with no attempt to substitute invention for enquiry.
The ideas of Ayn Rand are very helpful in understanding this basic truth and getting it firmly written in our subconscious minds. It is vital to connect with reality effectively, and to the extent that we entertain ideas that do not correlate with reality is the extent to which we are off track and cause ourselves suffering. Schizophrenics and insane people disregard the facts of reality in preference for their own subjective feelings and delusions – to their bitter cost. More functional people are rational to varying degrees and implicitly acknowledge reality as an objective absolute in the majority of their behaviour. Few people are exclusively and consistently rational.

The Red pill or the Blue pill?


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-14.59.59-300x188


One theme of the film is that of volitional choice. Neo, the hero, makes a choice ‘to know’. This is the human condition. Do you want to know or are you happy to follow everyone else. Our choice in life, like Neo’s in the film, is to decide whether or nott we want to know and understand our world in the fullest sense of the meaning. This means taking responsibility to think and judge.
Sanity is being in touch with reality. Use your senses and check the empirical evidence. Be careful not to entertain philosophical ideas wrapped up in slogans that contradict your day to day experience.

Matrix nonsense


There are many ideas promulgated on the web and Youtube that do not stand up to scrutiny. Like the ideas listed below many are a distractions masquerading as truth. To the extent you take them onboard they will blind you to reality and leave you in the dream world some people claim they wish to escape. If we do not wish to exhibit the same mental habits as Schizophrenics and the inmates of Asylums we must make it a priority to connect with reality and discount ideas for which there is no evidence or where the evidence of reality contradicts them.

  • Your infinite source or your ‘higher’ self – existing somewhere else, not a part of the conscious YOU.

  • The Matrix is just one game of many – or one reality of many!

  • Everything is an illusion, none of it exists.

  • Things seem real but that has nothing to do with reality.

  • You must raise your frequency.

  • You live multiple lifetimes.

  • We are all one.

  • Reality is whatever you believ it to be.

  • If you vibrate at a lower frequency in the ‘lower plains’ you will experiences unpleasant things.

  • Your frequency determines what you experience in this illusory 3-d virtual reality dream state.

  • If you are at a lower frequency you give power to the Matrix to create more evil.

  • You can get the answer to any question using a pendulum to access infinite source truth.

  • We live in a computer-generated virtual reality.

  • Fear will trap you in a lower frequency



Outside the Matrix a truly human life is possible


Men can exist as slaves but it is not a truly human life, one proper to man. The masses can exist as zombies but that is not a fully human life proper to man. People can survive for a limited time in a state of sickness, anxiety and depression, but that is not a truly human life. A truly human life proper to the nature of man can only be lived in conditions of political freedom where men have the right to exist for their own sake and to keep the products of their own efforts. It is only made possible when men are free to think and to to reason and to act upon their judgment. This is when men flourish.
When I say Outside the Matrix I mean outside the mindset of the majority. One has to reject the mainstream Matrix philosophy, the metaphysics of Mysticism and the morality of Altruism. to find these values and allow men to flourish on Earth.

Peace lies outside the Matrix

The non-aggression principle requires us to not use force against anyone. This is the essence of peace. The non-initiation of the use of force. Self-defence is another matter and is entirely moral when aggression is used against us. Our present mainstream culture is all about violent coercion. Force dominates our culture from the way we are parented to the way we are governed. Outside the matrix, rational men respect the non-aggression principle. They negotiate using reason and persuasion, they do not force and coercion. This is the way of peace. It is the way of human adults in full consciousness acting in their rational self-interest.

Freedom lies outside the Matrix

The recognition of man’s right to own his own life and to live according to his judgment is the essence of freedom. Within mainstream western culture, man is held to be his brother’s keeper and socialism is widely regarded as a good idea – in spite of its historical record of abject failure. Soviet Russia, Chairman Mao’s China, Pol Pot’s Cambodia are all examples of where socialism leads. But still, the crazy notion persists. Outside the Matrix rational men respect the right of man to own his own life and to live for his own sake.

Abundance lies outside the Matrix

Property rights are the only implementation of individual rights and without them, no other rights can exist. A free market is the result and wealth creation is enabled. However, taxation, licensing and regulation are the norm within the mainstream culture (the Matrix). People have forgotten that the coercive expropriation of any percentage of one’s wealth and income is theft. The mainstream culture ignores the fact that to give 50% or any percentage of one’s income every month amounts to slavery. Without this institutionalised theft and with property rights respected capitalism could flourish and wealth and abundance could result. Outside the Matrix rational men respect each other’s right to keep the products of their own effort.

Justice lies outside the Matrix

When property rights are respected and governments cease to expropriate wealth from individuals and businesses capitalism can prevail. Capitalism is a system with justice as its guiding principle. A fair price is struck between two parties according to their voluntary participation and judgment.
Happiness can only be achieved outside the matrix because it is an effect. you have to be free to act on your own judgment to be happy because you have to be free to select and pursue your own goals free from interference of others by means of force. Here in England, I am not even free to build myself a house on my own land. The government of the UK requires me to have their permission in order to build a home. It is a discretionary favour handed out to some but not others according to various arbitrary criteria.
It is important to know the difference between happiness and pleasure and to understand the roots of lasting happiness. It results from being free to pursue one’s own self-initiated goals. It requires freedom. Freedom is something that we do not yet have. The illusion of freedom is sold, but until men are allowed to live for their own sake, and allowed to act upon their own judgment and allowed to keep the products of their own effort we will not be free.

The way out is to become more conscious. But how do we do that?


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Freedom-300x200
Our uniquely human form of consciousness enables us to enjoy conceptual awareness through the ability to see patterns in reality, to generalise and form abstract concepts. We have the ability to conceptualise or to put similar things into groups that we call concepts. This is how we gain knowledge of reality. No other living organism that we know of possesses this ability. This is why we are at the top of the food chain. Every other living organism has to adapt to its environment or perish. man has the ability through his conceptual faculty to adapt his environment to his needs.
Our conceptual faculty gives us an ability unique among living organisms to zoom out ever further from our immediate surroundings, to conceive of the passage of time that is a human life and to see an ever-larger context of our existence. We can plan, anticipate, and see the bigger picture. Furthermore, our faculty of reason and capacity to integrate our acquired knowledge into a non-contradictory sum enables us to test ideas against reality and to join dots so that we can figure out how to do things. Our power of imagination enables us to conceive of things that do not even exist yet. This gives us the power to create things we need and to invent new technologies and products.
It is the act of using our uniquely human ability to conceptualise that makes us human. And this is the way out of the matrix. It is to become more human and less like animals. To think more. To be rational and to build our conceptual awareness. This it eh process by which we come to understand such concepts as justice, freedom and individual rights. And these are what is required for a future of peace freedom and abundance.

Becoming more conscious


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Becoming-more-conscious-300x225
To become more conscious means to become more conceptually aware. There is no other route to knowledge. Knowledge is the correct identification of some aspect of reality in conceptual form. Our ability to conceptualise and see ever-greater patterns, in reality, is unlimited and it enables us to gain potentially vast knowledge both from our own experience and from others before us.
The senses cannot be ‘turned up’ as it were, they either function to their full potential to give us information about reality or they do not. We are either tuned in to our world or we are not. We either pay attention or we do not. But our conceptual faculty has no such limits. By forming mental abstractions we can mentally zoom out creating ever wider abstractions or mentally zoom in creating ever narrower ones. Thus potentially gaining an ever-increasing knowledge of reality. This is the route to becoming more conscious . This is the only path open to humanity if it is ever to evolve in consciousness at all.

Thinking


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Thinking-Image-10-300x270
The way out of the matrix then is to increase this conceptual awareness and thus gaining knowledge. It is then to use the art of reasoned argument to explain what we have learned to others. This is the only way to spread sound ideas rooted in reality and thus create a peaceful and free world.
There is so much disinformation out there in the world and much of it is deeply entrenched in the minds of the masses. For example, the anti-capitalists and those who espouse collectivism and socialism. These are the enemy of freedom.
Philosophy is the subject area that deserves specific attention if we are to ensure that we are thinking independently and in accordance with reality. But there are many different philosophical schools of thought, and many of them are duff steers. We need a philosophy that is true, one that guides us correctly to identify reality. That philosophy is objectivism.
Once we are thinking independently and we have achieved intellectual sovereignty, we are up-and-running as fully functional human beings. This may seem harsh to all those who are not so. But you cannot claim to be a fully functional human being if you are not independently using your rational faculty and your thinking mind.
Feel free to join in the conversation and leave a comment below.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 9 Nigel-and-Lynnie-Winter-150x150
Live the life you love
Nigel Howitt
Treehouse Farm
November 2018


http://www.lawfulrebel.com/outside-matrix/

Wasn't that a nice find from Malisa Sourcetruth?

Keywords:
unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Em


Malisa, RamblerNash, PurpleSkyz:
We are living in uncertain economic times, a lot of people, myself included, are feeling stressed. At times like this you begin to doubt your own sanity, your values etc. Then, as luck would have it, someone like Judy shows up telling you you have no soul & your bad luck is inherited from a soulless mother. In a moment of insanity this starts making sense! Other desperate people thinking they have a soul, according to Judy's definition, start paying $ for redemption! I'm writing here for all people who get caught in this trap, don't let this woman's false teachings catch you in a moment of weakness when you doubt yourself! Think it through rationally!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes this was an excellent find by Malisa. Thanks for hunting it down Nash!
Em sage words for those that are searching for answers and some comfort in these crazy times we find ourselves in.
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
From the bits and pieces we have seen from Sourcetruth he is one of the damaged and at 17 (?) that is very sad which is why we have not banned him here... yet. I think he is a lost cause but if these threads that shine a light on the frauds and damaging scammers helps even one person see the truth it is all worth it.



  

Em


PurpleSkyz

Yes this was an excellent find by Malisa. Thanks for hunting it down Nash!
Em sage words for those that are searching for answers and some comfort in these crazy times we find ourselves in.
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
From the bits and pieces we have seen from Sourcetruth he is one of the damaged and at 17 (?) that is very sad which is why we have not banned him here... yet. I think he is a lost cause but if these threads that shine a light on the frauds and damaging scammers helps even one person see the truth it is all worth it.
Thank You Malisa, RamblerNash, PurpleSkyz for the info.   When you google, Judy aka Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel Scam, your site is in the top search results!  Good on you guys!  Yes I have to agree that SourceTruth is pretty damaged, specially since he stated he is not afraid of calling up the Spirit World with a Pendulum.  There is no proven evidence of the Matrix or that Conciousness represents a Soul but I have experienced strange phenomena in a haunted building near where I lived once!

Em


I am not always near a desktop to use this site, gets tricky on a phone, so can't always respond with quoting prev posts.

Sourcetruth


MalisaThere is a small but interesting article, i can't post a link yet but if you search for 


"What’s the Matrix? What’s outside it? How can I escape it?"

You will find it on a site name lawfulrebel

-

This part seems very familiar LMAO

Matrix nonsense

There are many ideas promulgated on the web and Youtube that do not stand up to scrutiny. Like the ideas listed below many are a distractions masquerading as truth. To the extent you take them onboard they will blind you to reality and leave you in the dream world some people claim they wish to escape. If we do not wish to exhibit the same mental habits as Schizophrenics and the inmates of Asylums we must make it a priority to connect with reality and discount ideas for which there is no evidence or where the evidence of reality contradicts them.[/size][/justify]



  • Your infinite source or your ‘higher’ self – existing somewhere else, not a part of the conscious YOU.



  • The Matrix is just one game of many – or one reality of many!



  • Everything is an illusion, none of it exists.



  • Things seem real but that has nothing to do with reality.



  • You must raise your frequency.



  • You live multiple lifetimes.



  • We are all one.



  • Reality is whatever you believ it to be.



  • If you vibrate at a lower frequency in the ‘lower plains’ you will experiences unpleasant things.



  • Your frequency determines what you experience in this illusory 3-d virtual reality dream state.



  • If you are at a lower frequency you give power to the Matrix to create more evil.



  • You can get the answer to any question using a pendulum to access infinite source truth.



  • We live in a computer-generated virtual reality.



  • Fear will trap you in a lower frequency



Does whoever wrote this article know the complete truth about this reality? If not, how are they so sure that what they listed is not true?



Last edited by Sourcetruth on Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth


PurpleSkyz

Yes this was an excellent find by Malisa. Thanks for hunting it down Nash!
Em sage words for those that are searching for answers and some comfort in these crazy times we find ourselves in.
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
From the bits and pieces we have seen from Sourcetruth he is one of the damaged and at 17 (?) that is very sad which is why we have not banned him here... yet. I think he is a lost cause but if these threads that shine a light on the frauds and damaging scammers helps even one person see the truth it is all worth it.

Can you help me understand why you think I am damaged?

Sourcetruth


Em

SourceTruth, as there is no concrete evidence that we exist in a Matrix, there is also no evidence of Souls (Source Fractals).  Everything that lives breathes oxygen, Life stops when breathing stops.  Oxygen exchange powers life, not Source Players.
Everything that breathes has consciousness.   Belief systems view consciousness as presence of Soul.  So there can be no Soulless beings if they breathe.  

I can see flashing of soulless ones eyes so there is evidence for me.
I will repost something I have discussed on other websites:

"I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"

How do you know everything that breathes has consciousness? You can't prove it, you are just assuming it.

Sourcetruth


Why does Quartz Crystal get so much hate compared to other spiritual or new age youtubers? Maybe it is because people don't like what Quartz Crystal says. They don't like the idea of giving up meat and orgasm, and they don't lime the idea of soulless people.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:Why does Quartz Crystal get so much hate compared to other spiritual or new age youtubers? Maybe it is because people don't like what Quartz Crystal says. They don't like the idea of giving up meat and orgasm, and they don't lime the idea of soulless people.

Nope, that's not it, Dolores Cannon pretty much covered every single point made by Judy and she received praise and lots of love and respect.

There is a difference between Dolores Cannon and Yudy, you just can't see it because of self confirmation bias 

And like i said, every point made by Judy is taken from Dolores Cannon books, just adding a small twist to it doesn't make it original or more true. 

That's why people don't like Judy, she doesn't give the correct vibe. 

The eyes flashing is something you saw on your own, no one else can see it, that's no proof of anything but you seeing what you want to see to confirm what you want to believe is true

Dolores Cannon said that you would recognize other people like you by looking into their eyes, she never mentioned flashing eyes, Judy added that to make it a bit different and suddenly you can see those flashes, well the original person who created that concept did not mention it at all. And so far no one else talks about it except Yudi, be rational and realize that this points to Judy lying about it. She is not the creator of that concept, nor the first one to talk about it either way, but she adds smalls twists here and there and you assume she can't be lying and self confirm, it's all inside your head!

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em

SourceTruth, as there is no concrete evidence that we exist in a Matrix, there is also no evidence of Souls (Source Fractals).  Everything that lives breathes oxygen, Life stops when breathing stops.  Oxygen exchange powers life, not Source Players.
Everything that breathes has consciousness.   Belief systems view consciousness as presence of Soul.  So there can be no Soulless beings if they breathe.  


I can see flashing of soulless ones eyes so there is evidence for me.
I will repost something I have discussed on other websites:

"I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"

How do you know everything that breathes has consciousness? You can't prove it, you are just assuming it.
The orgasm thing is just a mental illness issue with her and all the people that follows her, and even i have pointed out how she goes against that same teaching at times. It is ridiculous and shameful

You can't prove everything that breathes doesn't have consciousness, the evidence is against you. You are just assuming as well, and at this point if Judy herself came out and say she was lying all along you will find away to explain her behavior such as "she was hacked, corrupted or the matrix got to her" but never would accept you were had badly

Malisa

Malisa
SourcetruthThere is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy. wrote:
The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"

This is preposterous! 

How can you not see how wrong this statement is?

There are tons of explanations starting from the most basic one, you experienced what you wanted to experience in a moment of weakness, while trying to find hope.

All religious people have a "miracle moment" just like this, where they find "God" or a leader that takes God's place, that what yours!

Your self confirmation bias is so ridiculous that it gets into cringe territory, way too cringey to be honest

Other people won't see what you saw because they have not been into that need, it doesn't mean you are right, it just means you feel victim of your own weaknesses and had a very low moment where you reached and found a way out through a miracle of some sort. Again like any other person that hit the bottom and suddenly "found God", like alcoholists or other drug users do, or people in death row

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:
PurpleSkyz

Yes this was an excellent find by Malisa. Thanks for hunting it down Nash!
Em sage words for those that are searching for answers and some comfort in these crazy times we find ourselves in.
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
From the bits and pieces we have seen from Sourcetruth he is one of the damaged and at 17 (?) that is very sad which is why we have not banned him here... yet. I think he is a lost cause but if these threads that shine a light on the frauds and damaging scammers helps even one person see the truth it is all worth it.
Thank You Malisa, RamblerNash, PurpleSkyz for the info.   When you google, Judy aka Quartz Crystal Youtube Channel Scam, your site is in the top search results!  Good on you guys!  Yes I have to agree that SourceTruth is pretty damaged, specially since he stated he is not afraid of calling up the Spirit World with a Pendulum.  There is no proven evidence of the Matrix or that Conciousness represents a Soul but I have experienced strange phenomena in a haunted building near where I lived once!
Having a few keywords helps with the Google search results. ;)

This post, and the others, show just how dangerous QC, and her ilk, capitalize on "damaged" people.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaThere is a small but interesting article, i can't post a link yet but if you search for 


"What’s the Matrix? What’s outside it? How can I escape it?"

You will find it on a site name lawfulrebel

-

This part seems very familiar LMAO

Matrix nonsense

There are many ideas promulgated on the web and Youtube that do not stand up to scrutiny. Like the ideas listed below many are a distractions masquerading as truth. To the extent you take them onboard they will blind you to reality and leave you in the dream world some people claim they wish to escape. If we do not wish to exhibit the same mental habits as Schizophrenics and the inmates of Asylums we must make it a priority to connect with reality and discount ideas for which there is no evidence or where the evidence of reality contradicts them.[/size][/justify]



  • Your infinite source or your ‘higher’ self – existing somewhere else, not a part of the conscious YOU.



  • The Matrix is just one game of many – or one reality of many!



  • Everything is an illusion, none of it exists.



  • Things seem real but that has nothing to do with reality.



  • You must raise your frequency.



  • You live multiple lifetimes.



  • We are all one.



  • Reality is whatever you believ it to be.



  • If you vibrate at a lower frequency in the ‘lower plains’ you will experiences unpleasant things.



  • Your frequency determines what you experience in this illusory 3-d virtual reality dream state.



  • If you are at a lower frequency you give power to the Matrix to create more evil.



  • You can get the answer to any question using a pendulum to access infinite source truth.



  • We live in a computer-generated virtual reality.



  • Fear will trap you in a lower frequency



Does whoever wrote this article know the complete truth about this reality? If not, how are they so sure that what they listed is not true?
Do you know the truth about reality? If not, how are you so sure of what they listed is not true?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

Yes this was an excellent find by Malisa. Thanks for hunting it down Nash!
Em sage words for those that are searching for answers and some comfort in these crazy times we find ourselves in.
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
From the bits and pieces we have seen from Sourcetruth he is one of the damaged and at 17 (?) that is very sad which is why we have not banned him here... yet. I think he is a lost cause but if these threads that shine a light on the frauds and damaging scammers helps even one person see the truth it is all worth it.

Can you help me understand why you think I am damaged?
It's been posted all over the internet. You choose not to get it.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em

SourceTruth, as there is no concrete evidence that we exist in a Matrix, there is also no evidence of Souls (Source Fractals).  Everything that lives breathes oxygen, Life stops when breathing stops.  Oxygen exchange powers life, not Source Players.
Everything that breathes has consciousness.   Belief systems view consciousness as presence of Soul.  So there can be no Soulless beings if they breathe.  

I can see flashing of soulless ones eyes so there is evidence for me.

Do you see flashing eyes all the time from everyone around you?

I will repost something I have discussed on other websites:

"I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.


The same three talking points. LOL

You wanted to call out Bill stating QC was nothing but a bunch of misinformation, but you wont talk about anything else she puts out?



The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"

How do you know everything that breathes has consciousness? You can't prove it, you are just assuming it.

Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.

Em


Sourcetruth

Em

SourceTruth, as there is no concrete evidence that we exist in a Matrix, there is also no evidence of Souls (Source Fractals).  Everything that lives breathes oxygen, Life stops when breathing stops.  Oxygen exchange powers life, not Source Players.
Everything that breathes has consciousness.   Belief systems view consciousness as presence of Soul.  So there can be no Soulless beings if they breathe.  


I can see flashing of soulless ones eyes so there is evidence for me.
I will repost something I have discussed on other websites:

"I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"
------------
This is why I think you are damaged!  You are seeing things!  You believe you are powering other beings!  Google becoming possessed & developing unusual capabilities!
------------

How do you know everything that breathes has consciousness? You can't prove it, you are just assuming it.

---------------
As Malisa said, You CAN'T PROVE breathing beings don't have consciousness either!  Does a Stone breathe? NO!  Can a Source Player "power" a stone LOL?  NO!  So why should I believe you can power breathing beings? 

You are NOT Oxygen SourceTruth!  It's sourced from Trees!  You can't power ANYTHING but your OWN body, when you eat, oxygen breaks down food into energy.  Oxygen & Energy enters your body cells enabling you to move, to talk, to think & reason!  Most Body functions take place WITHOUT your conscious control, you don't control your digestion or energy extraction from food, happens automatically!  So HOW would you "power" another being??  Your consciousness controls your thinking & actions, not your energy burning!  If you could "power" other beings, you would also be able to "disable" them.  Nonsense!  Oxygen controls life & energy on this earth.  Water & Air absorbs oxygen, Fire can't burn without it.  You can live without water & food for a while BUT NOT without Oxygen!  How long can you hold your breath before you die?  Do some deep breathing exercises, you may stop seeing light reflections!

Em


PurpleSkyz : 
People like Judy are dangerous to those that are troubled or weak minded! It is not just about the fact they are frauds and donation whores. They actually hurt people with their insane bullshit!
-------
Please Note SourceTruth but I guess you don't care

Em


Sourcetruth
Why does Quartz Crystal get so much hate compared to other spiritual or new age youtubers? Maybe it is because people don't like what Quartz Crystal says. They don't like the idea of giving up meat and orgasm, and they don't lime the idea of soulless people.

We had this discussion before.  Because she DOES NOT supply reliable information or SET AN EXAMPLE, does not practice what she preaches. She is not contactable for interactive consultation.

1.  She has gone FAT!  She stated that giving up meat "the weight will just drop off".  FALSE!

2.  She preaches celibacy but her husband kisses her on the cheek in Videos.  Oh sorry I forgot, she friend zoned him.  Do as I say not as I do.

Em


Malisa:
The eyes flashing is something you saw on your own, no one else can see it, that's no proof of anything but you seeing what you want to see to confirm what you want to believe is true

Dolores Cannon said that you would recognize other people like you by looking into their eyes, she never mentioned flashing eyes, Judy added that to make it a bit different and suddenly you can see those flashes, well the original person who created that concept did not mention it at all. 
--------
Your response to this SourceTruth?

Em


RamblerNash:
Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Why does Quartz Crystal get so much hate compared to other spiritual or new age youtubers? Maybe it is because people don't like what Quartz Crystal says. They don't like the idea of giving up meat and orgasm, and they don't lime the idea of soulless people.

Nope, that's not it, Dolores Cannon pretty much covered every single point made by Judy and she received praise and lots of love and respect.

How do you know, have you watched all of Quartz Cyrtslas videos, or do you just know the basics? I have watched all of her videos.


There is a difference between Dolores Cannon and Yudy, you just can't see it because of self confirmation bias 

And like i said, every point made by Judy is taken from Dolores Cannon books, just adding a small twist to it doesn't make it original or more true. 


Are you claiming that Dolores Cannon is the original creator of these concepts? If not, how can you claim that Quartz Crystal got them from her?

You can't just claim that she "copied them and added a small twist". It is clear that she is saying something different about these topics. You can't just marginalize it like this.

Everyone in the new age community seems to copy and rip off each other, so none of them really seem to offer anything original. So even if there were concepts presented by QUartz Crystal which can be found elsewhere, it doesn't make her wrong.
But Quartz Crystal has a much different focus then the other channels in the new age community.



That's why people don't like Judy, she doesn't give the correct vibe. 


What is a "correct vibe" to you? Explain.
Is it someone who tells people what they want to hear and avoids telling them what they don't? Because there are much of those people in the new age community.

Is it someone who only preaches to you the good and lovely in the way that the current state of the new age community thinks? Someone who doesn't give you challenges, such as not eating meat, not having orgasms, staying in the now, and all these other things? Nobody wants to be challenged in this way, they want to hear only good and lovely and easy things, especially those "new age" folk.

Quartz Crystal explains how you are the center of reality, being source, and this is the base for all of her teachings. This is incompatible with "their" viewpoint as a collective that individuals are not the center of reality. This fundamental incompatibility



The eyes flashing is something you saw on your own, no one else can see it, that's no proof of anything but you seeing what you want to see to confirm what you want to believe is true

Dolores Cannon said that you would recognize other people like you by looking into their eyes, she never mentioned flashing eyes, Judy added that to make it a bit different and suddenly you can see those flashes, well the original person who created that concept did not mention it at all. And so far no one else talks about it except Yudi, be rational and realize that this points to Judy lying about it. She is not the creator of that concept, nor the first one to talk about it either way, but she adds smalls twists here and there and you assume she can't be lying and self confirm, it's all inside your head!

It proves it to me. Even if you can't see it, I still can, so it is legitimate to me.
One does not simply "want" to see flashing eyes, it just happens. Even if I did "want" to see it that wouldn't just make it happen.

Let me make this clear to you: Judy DID NOT talk or mention flashing/pulsating eyes in ANY of her videos! I have watched every single one of them and NOWHERE does she say anything close to describing flashing eyes! I discovered this phenomena completely on my own, simply by observing it after I raised my frequency!

So you cannot say she is ripping off someone else if she doesn't even say what you assumed she said in the first place!

You just assumed that I got this from her somehow, you were so focused on trying to debunk what I am saying that you just started assuming things.
So actually, I can be said to be the original source! I am the one who originally experienced and discovered this phenomena!

As Border Dog would say, "TRY AGAIN"!.

And how you said "it's all inside your head", that is exactly my point! This entire reality is "all inside my head", and that includes all of the soulless people! They only exist in my "head" or perception of them, there is no true observer there, it is merely an illusion.
This is exactly what the matrix is about, this reality itself is "all in my head" and the matrix is the system which creates such.

Malisa wrote:
The orgasm thing is just a mental illness issue with her and all the people that follows her, and even i have pointed out how she goes against that same teaching at times. It is ridiculous and shameful


No, she hasn't gone against it at all.

A mental illness issue? You know what one mental illness is? It's called addiction. Orgasms are an addiction for many, they just have to get the next orgasm.
There is no mental illness issue with refusing orgasms. It is just about understanding consequences for actions, such as losing energy for orgasms.

This is another part of how you don't like what she tells you. You don't want to be told that orgasms drain energy from you, because you "want" to have orgasms.



You can't prove everything that breathes doesn't have consciousness, the evidence is against you. You are just assuming as well, and at this point if Judy herself came out and say she was lying all along you will find away to explain her behavior such as "she was hacked, corrupted or the matrix got to her" but never would accept you were had badly

The flashing eyes phenomena is plenty of evidence to me.

What evidence is against me?

I am actually not assuming. I am not so quick to believe that everyone around me is also a conscious observer. I am "skeptical" of this concept. I understand this in relation to the concept of solipsism. The self is primary in existence in my solipsistic viewpoint, and everything else exists secondary.
This is the concept of "philosophical zombies". They are not experiencing qualia (subjective experience) like I am, they are only actors on a stage.

Malisa wrote:
This is preposterous! 

How can you not see how wrong this statement is?

There are tons of explanations starting from the most basic one, you experienced what you wanted to experience in a moment of weakness, while trying to find hope.


All religious people have a "miracle moment" just like this, where they find "God" or a leader that takes God's place, that what yours!


Your self confirmation bias is so ridiculous that it gets into cringe territory, way too cringey to be honest

Other people won't see what you saw because they have not been into that need, it doesn't mean you are right, it just means you feel victim of your own weaknesses and had a very low moment where you reached and found a way out through a miracle of some sort. Again like any other person that hit the bottom and suddenly "found God", like alcoholists or other drug users do, or people in death row

That is not an "explanation" that is a rationalization, it is much like an excuse. You are rationalizing it in a way to make it fit with the opinion that you already have.
The problem is that this rationalization does not actually explain how I am experiencing this phenomena. I never expected nor wanted to experience this phenomena, and I never even knoew of such a phenomena. Even if you pretend that I did, it would still not explain how I am seeing the phenomena itself. You don't just see flashing eyes because you "want" to.

You describe me as someone who was at some sort of "weak point" and that this is why I seek out for answers to this existence, because I was desperate in some way. That is simply not true, and is a gross misrepresentation of who I am. I seek out truth because I have the intertnal drive to, it has nothing to do with being at a weak point.

By the way, I have additional evidence to present.
This is a phenomenon called sychronicity, and part of it has to do with number coincidences. It proves how number (and other) sychronicities play out in this reality because of the matrix.
This is a good resource to learn about this phenomena:
http://gematrinator.com/index.php

The pendulum itself is also evidence. It is evidence that your source self exists and can provide you answers with your pendulum.

Another piece of evidence is inner alchemy. This is the "experiment". This is where you use your intent to combine your male and female energy currents. Once this is completed you will no longer have desire for orgasms.

Sourcetruth


Em
RamblerNash:

Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.

Do you know what the concept of a philosophical zombie is? It acts just like a conscous being except it does not experience qualia (subjective experience).
All conscious beings are actors, but not all actors are consciousness.

Sourcetruth


Em wrote:
Sourcetruth

Em

SourceTruth, as there is no concrete evidence that we exist in a Matrix, there is also no evidence of Souls (Source Fractals).  Everything that lives breathes oxygen, Life stops when breathing stops.  Oxygen exchange powers life, not Source Players.
Everything that breathes has consciousness.   Belief systems view consciousness as presence of Soul.  So there can be no Soulless beings if they breathe.  


I can see flashing of soulless ones eyes so there is evidence for me.
I will repost something I have discussed on other websites:

"I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms over a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said"
------------
This is why I think you are damaged!  You are seeing things!  You believe you are powering other beings!  Google becoming possessed & developing unusual capabilities!
------------

How do you know everything that breathes has consciousness? You can't prove it, you are just assuming it.

---------------
As Malisa said, You CAN'T PROVE breathing beings don't have consciousness either!  Does a Stone breathe? NO!  Can a Source Player "power" a stone LOL?  NO!  So why should I believe you can power breathing beings? 

You are NOT Oxygen SourceTruth!  It's sourced from Trees!  You can't power ANYTHING but your OWN body, when you eat, oxygen breaks down food into energy.  Oxygen & Energy enters your body cells enabling you to move, to talk, to think & reason!  Most Body functions take place WITHOUT your conscious control, you don't control your digestion or energy extraction from food, happens automatically!  So HOW would you "power" another being??  Your consciousness controls your thinking & actions, not your energy burning!  If you could "power" other beings, you would also be able to "disable" them.  Nonsense!  Oxygen controls life & energy on this earth.  Water & Air absorbs oxygen, Fire can't burn without it.  You can live without water & food for a while BUT NOT without Oxygen!  How long can you hold your breath before you die?  Do some deep breathing exercises, you may stop seeing light reflections!

There is always something necessary to create the motion, which is energy. In this sense, energy not only exists in a material way but a non-material way.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
RamblerNash:

Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.

Do you know what the concept of a philosophical zombie is? It acts just like a conscous being except it does not experience qualia (subjective experience).
All conscious beings are actors, but not all actors are consciousness.



So fly's are now zombies? OK...Got it! LMAO!!!



Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
RamblerNash:

Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.

Do you know what the concept of a philosophical zombie is? It acts just like a conscous being except it does not experience qualia (subjective experience).
All conscious beings are actors, but not all actors are consciousness.



So fly's are now zombies? OK...Got it! LMAO!!!



Do you actually have anything meaningful to day about this concept?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I don't because every time I see the word Zombie this pops in my head and I float away into the cranial arena .... I like that about this thread.



https://youtu.be/Uv5wF-E9D8Y

this one also comes into my mind.... Those that follow.... Zombies... White Zombies... kinda like you... broken searching for answers from whack job frauds...



https://youtu.be/xZYQafx3pIQ



  

Malisa

Malisa
Oh what a bore this is, you are trying to rehash old conversations to keep this topic alive?

Understand this please. No one want's to talk about it, they reject it because they don't care and dislike it


Now tell me again, why do you want to desperately talk about this to soullless people who you basically told are crap and useless and will disappear as soon as the "people will soul" wakes up from this second matrix? I'm still waiting for an explanation as for why you and Judy are so desperate to talk to soulless people. The entire thing is stupid

Let me remind you of this


The eye flashing thing was just another twisted concept taken from Dolores Cannon, in the book "The Convoluted Universe Book V" she says this:


 It gets easier and easier to identify these background people. For example, if you’re shopping at the grocery store, look into people’s eyes. Most won’t even acknowledge you but on occasion, you’ll see another real person as your eyes connect with one another.

You’ll simply smile, knowing that this other person is part of the co-creation process while most of the other people were probably background people.


The QuartzCrystal people just added the flashing effect on top of the original idea, just like they did with most other concepts they integrated into the cult 
 
Who wrote that?

You are just trying to keep the QC topic alive even if you have to rehash old stuff and that's a truly boring thing to do, what's the point? You have received answers to those questions before, you ignored them and ask them again?

Just stop, i'm getting mad and if i get mad you are going to get bullied and exposed way beyond what i did on ATS lmao, and you don't want that, trust me

P.S.

In the Dolores Cannon book, soulless people are identified as "Background people" Since they are like game Non Player Characters, they are just in the background, playing their character and some times talking to real players so the game seems "alive"


By the way, can you link the video where she says "soulless people will have some weird flashing eyes effect if you look at them while you being a source player"? I want to hear it from here as she said it to you on whatever video you watched



Last edited by Malisa on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Malisa

Malisa
At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

Malisa

Malisa
"Judy" is the owl demon....

So you can see everyone running away, and you asked "Why"?




How did you know all about her if you never talked to her, or met her, or paid for answers or in general are separated from her in every aspect of life but the videos like you said? Are you lying? How did you know she moved to Cyprus?

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum