Latest topics
» Federal Income Tax is Voluntary, PROOF!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by topspin2

» UFO News ~ UFO Fleet Seen In Korea plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» CoV UPDATE - China Death Toll Climbs to 132 plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X NIBIRU TONIGHT WITH BIG BLU NIBIRU ' BIG CLEAR SHOT plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Iran Narrative - David Icke
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Magnetic Field Is Changing Fast
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» China “epidemic”: the strange role of the middle class - Jon Rappoport
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How Do WE Keep PREDICTING THE FUTURE? plus more
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Bo Bina - Responding to Video Comments with the Help of Bobby Brown
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quartz Crystal Sourcetruth's "Hoovering" - Tactics Used By Cult/Scam Artists
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:56 am by RamblerNash

» Big M7.7 Earthquake Opens Up Large Holes In Jamaica, Grand Caymen Island
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus - 1-28-2020
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Jellyfish like UFO caught on camera China Great Wall CCTV plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous mysterious structure found at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deathbed Visions - Final Words & Phenomena Before Death
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Fire Series Part 8 - Climate Fraud & Agenda 21
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside The Vatican - Beyond The Forbidden Veil
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Let's Revisit Event 201 - Gates Foundation Sponsored Training for 'Fictional' Coronavirus Outbreak
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover Our Sun’s Long-Lost Identical Twin
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Your Family Doesn't Understand You - Gigi Young
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz






CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
RamblerNash:

Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.

Do you know what the concept of a philosophical zombie is? It acts just like a conscous being except it does not experience qualia (subjective experience).
All conscious beings are actors, but not all actors are consciousness.



So fly's are now zombies? OK...Got it! LMAO!!!



Do you actually have anything meaningful to day about this concept?




A concept doesn't mean reality!






Keywords:

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:Let me remind you of this



The eye flashing thing was just another twisted concept taken from Dolores Cannon, in the book "The Convoluted Universe Book V" she says this:


 It gets easier and easier to identify these background people. For example, if you’re shopping at the grocery store, look into people’s eyes. Most won’t even acknowledge you but on occasion, you’ll see another real person as your eyes connect with one another.

You’ll simply smile, knowing that this other person is part of the co-creation process while most of the other people were probably background people.


The QuartzCrystal people just added the flashing effect on top of the original idea, just like they did with most other concepts they integrated into the cult 

 
Who wrote that?

You are just trying to keep the QC topic alive even if you have to rehash old stuff and that's a truly boring thing to do, what's the point? You have received answers to those questions before, you ignored them and ask them again?

Just stop, i'm getting mad and if i get mad you are going to get bullied and exposed way beyond what i did on ATS lmao, and you don't want that, trust me

By the way, can you link the video where she says "soulless people will have some weird flashing eyes effect if you look at them while you being a source player"? I want to hear it from here as she said it to you on whatever video you watched

Did you not read my response?
Sourcetruth wrote:Let me make this clear to you: Judy DID NOT talk or mention flashing/pulsating eyes in ANY of her videos! I have watched every single one of them and NOWHERE does she say anything close to describing flashing eyes! I discovered this phenomena completely on my own, simply by observing it after I raised my frequency!

So you cannot say she is ripping off someone else if she doesn't even say what you assumed she said in the first place!

You just assumed that I got this from her somehow, you were so focused on trying to debunk what I am saying that you just started assuming things.
So actually, I can be said to be the original source! I am the one who originally experienced and discovered this phenomena!
I clearly said that I did not get this from Quartz Crystal. and that I discovered this phenomena completely on my own.

Malisa wrote:Oh what a bore this is, you are trying to rehash old conversations to keep this topic alive?

Understand this please. No one want's to talk about it, they reject it because they don't care and dislike it


Now tell me again, why do you want to desperately talk about this to soullless people who you basically told are crap and useless and will disappear as soon as the "people will soul" wakes up from this second matrix? I'm still waiting for an explanation as for why you and Judy are so desperate to talk to soulless people. The entire thing is stupid

All I need to say is that I will talk about Quartz Crystal however much I want.



Last edited by Sourcetruth on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:A concept doesn't mean reality!
Concepts are used to describe reality.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?

I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?

I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop
Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?

I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop
Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.


I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P

If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?

I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop
Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.


I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?
Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P


If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?


I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop

Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.



I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?
Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.

LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P


If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?


I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop

Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.



I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?
Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.


LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!

He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.
There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:A concept doesn't mean reality!
Concepts are used to describe reality.


Apparently you don't have a grasp on it's meaning.



noun



  1. a general notion or idea; conception.

  2. an idea of something formed by mentally combining all its characteristics or particulars; a construct.

  3. a directly conceived or intuited object of thought.


adjective


functioning as a prototype or model of new product or innovation:

a concept car,

a concept phone.


verb (used with object)


Informal. to develop a concept of; conceive :

He concepted and produced three films.

A concept isn't reality. Reality isn't a concept. Know the difference...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.
There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:A concept doesn't mean reality!
Concepts are used to describe reality.


Apparently you don't have a grasp on it's meaning.



noun





  1. a general notion or idea; conception.

  2. an idea of something formed by mentally combining all its characteristics or particulars; a construct.

  3. a directly conceived or intuited object of thought.


adjective




functioning as a prototype or model of new product or innovation:

a concept car,

a concept phone.


verb (used with object)




Informal. to develop a concept of; conceive :

He concepted and produced three films.

A concept isn't reality. Reality isn't a concept. Know the difference...
It says "notion/idea/conception", all of which are used to describe reality. For example, force is a concept used to describe the motion of objects in physics.

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.
There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
What do you mean I "failed"? I did not fail in any way. Malisa is actually the one who failed, as she simply gave up today in teying to defend her claims in the face of my arguments. So she is the one who failed today.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.
There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
What do you mean I "failed"? I did not fail in any way. Malisa is actually the one who failed, as she simply gave up today in teying to defend her claims in the face of my arguments. So she is the one who failed today.
Malisa didn't fail. She decided to stop beating a dead horse over, and over, and over, and over...

Did you miss this question?


Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P


If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?


I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop

Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.



I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?
Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.


LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!

He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.
So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.

There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
What do you mean I "failed"? I did not fail in any way. Malisa is actually the one who failed, as she simply gave up today in teying to defend her claims in the face of my arguments. So she is the one who failed today.

Hey Source Kun, your QC manuals arrived, did you forgot to pick them up last time i told you? LMAO

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 66107129XwO

QC stuff is dead, deal with it
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 66107130MiB

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.
There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
What do you mean I "failed"? I did not fail in any way. Malisa is actually the one who failed, as she simply gave up today in teying to defend her claims in the face of my arguments. So she is the one who failed today.
Malisa didn't fail. She decided to stop beating a dead horse over, and over, and over, and over...

Did you miss this question?


Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
Yes, she did fail. As soon as my arguments overpower her, that is when she decides to stop talking and responding. If she didn't want to bring up an old topic she wouldnt have come to this thread in the first place!

This is not the only time she failed, she failed every other time before as well, this is just the one that she gave up while failing as well. So overall she failed.



Last edited by Sourcetruth on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Malisa wrote:At least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P
There are ways to go there and not reveal your IP. ;)

You are correct that there isn't much of a point in doing so.

I can report that there is one member/admin...Guess who? LOL

There has only been one post made. It's the same copy and paste post Sourcetruth has made all over the place.

There is definitely a point in going over there, I am inviting anyone who disagrees with me about Quartz Crystal to go onto that forum and challenge me.
That has already been discussed. Did you already forget?

You have already been challenge here and failed.

Do you really need to tip your hand in your favor to win your nonsense argument?
What do you mean I "failed"? I did not fail in any way. Malisa is actually the one who failed, as she simply gave up today in teying to defend her claims in the face of my arguments. So she is the one who failed today.

Hey Source Kun, your QC manuals arrived, did you forgot to pick them up last time i told you? LMAO

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 66107129XwO

QC stuff is dead, deal with it
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 66107130MiB
I don't care what you think.

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P



If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?



I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop


Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.




I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?

Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.



LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!

He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.
So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?
No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 10 Giphy

GET TO IT!!


POINTS AND THEN COUNTERPOINTS!


GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



  

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth,

Do you have nothing to say now?

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:Sourcetruth,

Do you have nothing to say now?

No, I do have a lot to say. But since you said that you wanted to discuss "other" misinformation Quartz Crystal supposedly put out, then I will wait for you to explain what else she said that you consider "misinformation".

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:Sourcetruth,

Do you have nothing to say now?

No, I do have a lot to say. But since you said that you wanted to discuss "other" misinformation Quartz Crystal supposedly put out, then I will wait for you to explain what else she said that you consider "misinformation".
Oh my...I left it wide open for you to have a debate on any other topic, but I see that you need a little help.

OK...The topic is "Equity". QC has put out misinformation about that.

You can begin your presentation on QC's "Equity".

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:Sourcetruth,

Do you have nothing to say now?

No, I do have a lot to say. But since you said that you wanted to discuss "other" misinformation Quartz Crystal supposedly put out, then I will wait for you to explain what else she said that you consider "misinformation".
Oh my...I left it wide open for you to have a debate on any other topic, but I see that you need a little help.

OK...The topic is "Equity". QC has put out misinformation about that.

You can begin your presentation on QC's "Equity".

"Equity"... Is she unequal because she says some people are source players while the rest are soulless ones? Well, this is a fundamental part of her framework.
If you are talking about something else then explain what you are referring to.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Em wrote:RamblerNash:
Have you tried to swat a fly? If it moved out of the way, it has consciousness. Easily proved.
-----
Great Example. Anything that moves, breathes, has consciouness.  The conscious mind controls movement of oxygen breathing creatures.  No oxygen, no consciousness to move.
Squirrels! Don't they consciously store nuts for the winter. LOL

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

Explain what is wrong about what she said about it. I am not going to do it for you.

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum