Latest topics
» The Windsors Blackmailed by their Daughter-in-Law?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 4:31 pm by topspin2

» UFO News ~ Multiple Mysterious Lights Seen In Texas plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Easy To Make Smart-Meter Shield Cuts EMF 95%!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrout Update!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Targeted Ukraine Airlines Flight 752?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Red Planet Recent Highlights plus MORE
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Protest Day against 5G: 205 events in 195 cities planned so far
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nephilim debunked
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» FCC Broke Environmental Law By Approving SpaceX Satellites To Blast 5G And WiFi At Earth
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» EGM - Electro-Gravi-Magnetics - Practical Engineering Principles of the Polarizable Vacuum
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Out A Coronal Mass Ejection
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» In Plain Sight: The Dark Occult & Technology (A Psychic's Reaction to Geordie Rose of DWAVE)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX explodes a rocket to show it's launch escape system is safe
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» This infamous quote is ascribed to William Casey, the CIA Director between 1981-1987
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyToday at 8:46 am by topspin2

» Hey SourceShill - I think Judy wants you to STFU !
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Message from Max Igan - Jan 21st 2020
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0040) Investigating the disclosure support network.
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hangar 18 - does it exist ?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz






CURRENT MOON




You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » SCAM AWARENESS » SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

Explain what is wrong about what she said about it. I am not going to do it for you.
I did say that you were incapable of debating several times. Are you going to at least try and prove me wrong?

If "Equity" is too hard for you, how about "Ego". She has splattered that one all over the place.

You can begin your presantation on QC's "Ego".


Keywords:

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

Explain what is wrong about what she said about it. I am not going to do it for you.
I did say that you were incapable of debating several times. Are you going to at least try and prove me wrong?

If "Equity" is too hard for you, how about "Ego". She has splattered that one all over the place.

You can begin your presantation on QC's "Ego".


Keywords:

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

You are the one who claimed there was something wrong with what she was saying about them, so you are the one who should explain yourself first.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

Explain what is wrong about what she said about it. I am not going to do it for you.
I did say that you were incapable of debating several times. Are you going to at least try and prove me wrong?

If "Equity" is too hard for you, how about "Ego". She has splattered that one all over the place.

You can begin your presantation on QC's "Ego".


Keywords:

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

You are the one who claimed there was something wrong with what she was saying about them, so you are the one who should explain yourself first.
Well no. That's not how a debate works. You are the QC advocate and challenge people to a debate.

You were unable to pick a subject matter, so I did that for you.

You FAILED!!!

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:"Equity". Not "Equality". Didn't you say you watched all 400+ of QC's videos?

Did you miss it?

Explain what is wrong about what she said about it. I am not going to do it for you.
I did say that you were incapable of debating several times. Are you going to at least try and prove me wrong?

If "Equity" is too hard for you, how about "Ego". She has splattered that one all over the place.

You can begin your presantation on QC's "Ego".


Keywords:

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

Adam Montana Al Hodges American Contractor Arthur Awake-in-3D Bank Info Bank Stories Bewdah BGG BLC Blondie Bluedog Bluwolf Breitling Casper CDU Chat Chattels Classified Reports Comments Conference Call Currency Chatter DebTarHeelGirl Deep Source Dr. Clarke DU Emailed Encouragement Enorrste firefly Freeway Bill Fulford GCRnB GET H4tW Heisenberg HP Ideas Hub I4U Iko Ward Intel JC Collins Jester Jim Willie John MacHaffie Kaperoni KTFA Landa Global Mailman17 MarkZ Martha Memphis Message mike Millionday Mountain Goat Music Nadita File Neil Keenan NESARA News OOM&F OOTW Op Ed OWB OWK PD POOFness Poppy3 Q&A Randy Koonce rcookie RTC RV Alert Sananda Scorpio sczin11 Sedona Shredd Simon Black SITREP St. Germain Stage3Alpha SteveI Stryker Tank TD Terra TerryK The Big Call Thoughts Tlar tlm724 tman23 TNT Tweets TZX Update Veritas Wang Dang Wealthwatch White Hats WINGIT wmawhite WSOMN Yosef Zorra

You are the one who claimed there was something wrong with what she was saying about them, so you are the one who should explain yourself first.
Well no. That's not how a debate works. You are the QC advocate and challenge people to a debate.

You were unable to pick a subject matter, so I did that for you.

You FAILED!!!

You already brought up a subject and did not explain yourself further. There is no reason that it should be this hard for you to explain more about something you brought up.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:You already brought up a subject and did not explain yourself further. There is no reason that it should be this hard for you to explain more about something you brought up.

RamblerNash wrote:About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

Sourcetruth wrote:No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

You do comprehend and speak English, correct?

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:You already brought up a subject and did not explain yourself further. There is no reason that it should be this hard for you to explain more about something you brought up.

RamblerNash wrote:About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

Sourcetruth wrote:No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

You do comprehend and speak English, correct?
So you claim "there are other topics of information", but you refuse to explain yourself and just throw a topic out there without explaining how it is "misinformation", and then you blame me for telling you to explain your position further? You are the one who made the claim, the least you could do is at least explain it further and be more specific and detailed. Now, thats not even getting to the "most".

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:You already brought up a subject and did not explain yourself further. There is no reason that it should be this hard for you to explain more about something you brought up.

RamblerNash wrote:About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

Sourcetruth wrote:No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

You do comprehend and speak English, correct?
So you claim "there are other topics of information", but you refuse to explain yourself and just throw a topic out there without explaining how it is "misinformation", and then you blame me for telling you to explain your position further? You are the one who made the claim, the least you could do is at least explain it further and be more specific and detailed. Now, thats not even getting to the "most".
Once again, I told you that you were incapable of debating and that you are the QC advocate.

With the extreme knowledge you have on QC's ramblings, you need help on finding the subject matter to make your presentation. Geesh...

Here's your link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA/videos

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I looked at her latest video.. YIKES!!! she sure is packing on the weight!
No Meat? Death meals? She might want to change up her diet a bit as it looks like she is eating whole chocolate cakes for all her meals instead of that burger!
Honestly Sourcetruth how you can believe a single word out of this bovines mouth is beyond me!



  

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P




If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?




I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop



Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.





I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?


Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.




LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!


He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.

So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?
No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions

Em


You have been busy Malisa LOL!  OK I will wait.  I also want an answer from SourceTruth on RamblerNash's brilliant question:  How do Source Players create offspring without orgasm? 
Yes RamblerNash, lots of animals have conscious intelligence to stash for Winter LOL!

SourceTruth suffers from Cognitive Dissonance calling others Philopsophical Zombies LOL.  He does not believe in Conspiracy Theories but buys the Vegan Sexless Matrix conspiracy theory LOL.  Besides Dolores Cannon & Judy Hall, I think Judy dabbled with Kaballah Mysticism a bit, SourceTruth is trying to push Gematria.  Kaballah Mysticism operates on the principles of "exclusive beings" being in charge of slaves, using Gematria to manipulate the Matrix.  Have fun!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Scree460




Sourcetruth,


Why are you going back and changing your posts?

Did QC teach you to be deceptive or is this just your nature?

This is a form of lying!!!

You have been caught once again LYING!!!


With all the lies we are discovering, how would anyone know that everything your saying isn't just another lie?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Em wrote:RamblerNash:
You keep preaching that same cult song. That wore out 20 posts ago.

:D like a stuck record!  Other Forums banned Judy's
Defender as it could be playing on keywords, the more the phrase is repeated, the more it becomes acceptable.  Counteract with Mind Control, Witch Craft, summoning Demons with a Pendulum. The latter in particular.


Exactly! A form of deception...

Here's Judy from a few days ago:


SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Scree435



And here's Judy from about three years ago:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Scree436


Where did all the wrinkles go? LOL
What does that have to do with asking for donations?
Remember the word you chose? Deception!

The above pictures are an example of it.


Remember that word you chose awhile back Sourcetruth?

If your not Judy, are you her whipped husband, man friend, boy-toy?

Are you one of her offspring?



Don't even bother to answer...You have been caught in so many lies, it would only just be another one!

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p150-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon#144675

Malisa

Malisa
Well time went by, Source kun came online for hours, then left, then came again for a long while and nothing was said. Silence is the best response sometimes


RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Malisa wrote:Well time went by, Source kun came online for hours, then left, then came again for a long while and nothing was said. Silence is the best response sometimes


What they don't say sure does speak volumes...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WARNING TO SOURCETRUTH


GOING BACK AND CHANGING YOUR RESPONSES WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT AND CAUGHT IN LIES IS NOT VERY GOOD FORUM ETIQUETTE. EDITING TYPOS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. PLEASE STOP.

IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU IN A TIME OUT.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND EDIT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO WHAT ALL THE OTHER SITES HAVE DONE AND BAN YOU.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE OTHER POSTS SCREEN SHOTS AND SAVES ARE TAKING PLACE SO DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS MKAY?




SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Tenor



  

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P




If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?




I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop



Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.





I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?


Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.




LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!


He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.

So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?
No, I am not afraid to talk about those.

Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions

I thought you weren't going to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore.
You already gave up defending your previous claims after I successfuly refuted them. Are you going to respond to my counterclaims to your claims?

I explained enough already when I said I stopped having orgasms. An orgasm is an orgasm whether it comes from masturabtion or from sex.
You keep making this about sex, but its not exactly about sex itself, its about the orgasm and the feeling of sexual pleasure.
Subjective experience is known as "qualia". I am talking about the unique qualia of experiencing sexual pleasure and orgasm.

Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.
You act like sex is "normal" for normal human beings, but source players are not normal human beings. Source players are more then the body avatar that they inhabit, so they can also become above their sexual desires if they choose so.

I have a question for you: Do you know what hedonism is? The way that you talk about sex resembles a hedonist way of thinking. So I want to ask you if you agree with it.


hedonism

1. the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life:
The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hedonism

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P





If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?





I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop




Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.






I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?



Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.





LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!



He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.


So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

No, I am not afraid to talk about those.


Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions

I thought you weren't going to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore.
You already gave up defending your previous claims after I successfuly refuted them. Are you going to respond to my counterclaims to your claims?

I explained enough already when I said I stopped having orgasms. An orgasm is an orgasm whether it comes from masturabtion or from sex.
You keep making this about sex, but its not exactly about sex itself, its about the orgasm and the feeling of sexual pleasure.
Subjective experience is known as "qualia". I am talking about the unique qualia of experiencing sexual pleasure and orgasm.

Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.
You act like sex is "normal" for normal human beings, but source players are not normal human beings. Source players are more then the body avatar that they inhabit, so they can also become above their sexual desires if they choose so.

I have a question for you: Do you know what hedonism is? The way that you talk about sex resembles a hedonist way of thinking. So I want to ask you if you agree with it.



hedonism

1. the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life:
The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hedonism


Answer.My.Questions.With.Actual.Answers.Coward

Your lame attempts to insult me because your butt hurts badly are not going to work

That reply is full of BS, it not real, it was mean for your autistic person to consider so you are kept in control, you are ignorant of your own reality

Answer.My.Last.Question as a real person. Or say "I don't know"

You are not even a real source player according to your stupid rules, remember that thing about you not even having 25 dollars to pay for Yudy to give you answers? So you are poor and according to your rules that's impossible for a source player. This is so stupid

It took you days and days to come up with this? And copy paste something from somewhere else because you can't write something of your own? Too bad for you, it's lame and a loser attitude once again

If i wanted to read someone else's words i would read them directly from them, i asked YOU to answer this, not someone else, you did not even were able to do that. What a lame mess you brought up, would have been better to stay shut. For real

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P





If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?





I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop




Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.






I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?



Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.





LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!



He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.


So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?

No, I am not afraid to talk about those.


Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions

I thought you weren't going to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore.
You already gave up defending your previous claims after I successfuly refuted them. Are you going to respond to my counterclaims to your claims?

I explained enough already when I said I stopped having orgasms. An orgasm is an orgasm whether it comes from masturabtion or from sex.
You keep making this about sex, but its not exactly about sex itself, its about the orgasm and the feeling of sexual pleasure.
Subjective experience is known as "qualia". I am talking about the unique qualia of experiencing sexual pleasure and orgasm.

Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.
You act like sex is "normal" for normal human beings, but source players are not normal human beings. Source players are more then the body avatar that they inhabit, so they can also become above their sexual desires if they choose so.

I have a question for you: Do you know what hedonism is? The way that you talk about sex resembles a hedonist way of thinking. So I want to ask you if you agree with it.



hedonism

1. the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life:
The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hedonism

What you want to do is make noise so that someone else replies and my question is lost in your noise lol, and you accused me of exactly that even though I have a question right there you are ignoring, answer my question

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
PurpleSkyz wrote:WARNING TO SOURCETRUTH


GOING BACK AND CHANGING YOUR RESPONSES WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT AND CAUGHT IN LIES IS NOT VERY GOOD FORUM ETIQUETTE. EDITING TYPOS IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE. PLEASE STOP.

IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT I WILL BE FORCED TO PUT YOU IN A TIME OUT.

IF YOU CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND EDIT I WILL EVENTUALLY DO WHAT ALL THE OTHER SITES HAVE DONE AND BAN YOU.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE FROM THE OTHER POSTS SCREEN SHOTS AND SAVES ARE TAKING PLACE SO DON'T TRY TO DENY THIS MKAY?




SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Tenor


Let's add SourceScammers bogus reply from the other thread here.


Sourcetruth wrote:
Im sorry, I should have been more clear about it. My intent was to retract statements that I made on the Bill Ryan thread.



This post is now ranking 3rd for Judy's youtube videos. They will come here if they want to see it, or find it through other means.

SourceScammer made a big mistake coming here with that link drop and telling all those lies.

This post, and the others, show just how manipulative these scammers are, if they are doing any research.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
SourceScammer,

With all your logons in the last days, did it really take that long for you to figure things out? LMAO!!!

Still trying to steer the conversations in another direction?

Where's your presentation on the debate you wanted?

Malisa still has a question she wants a direct answer for, not a bunch of double talk, or misdirection.

Sourcetruth


Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P






If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?






I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop





Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.







I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?




Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.






LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!




He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.



So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?


No, I am not afraid to talk about those.



Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions


I thought you weren't going to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore.
You already gave up defending your previous claims after I successfuly refuted them. Are you going to respond to my counterclaims to your claims?

I explained enough already when I said I stopped having orgasms. An orgasm is an orgasm whether it comes from masturabtion or from sex.
You keep making this about sex, but its not exactly about sex itself, its about the orgasm and the feeling of sexual pleasure.
Subjective experience is known as "qualia". I am talking about the unique qualia of experiencing sexual pleasure and orgasm.

Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.
You act like sex is "normal" for normal human beings, but source players are not normal human beings. Source players are more then the body avatar that they inhabit, so they can also become above their sexual desires if they choose so.

I have a question for you: Do you know what hedonism is? The way that you talk about sex resembles a hedonist way of thinking. So I want to ask you if you agree with it.




hedonism

1. the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life:
The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.


https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hedonism



Answer.My.Questions.With.Actual.Answers.Coward

Your lame attempts to insult me because your butt hurts badly are not going to work

That reply is full of BS, it not real, it was mean for your autistic person to consider so you are kept in control, you are ignorant of your own reality

Answer.My.Last.Question as a real person. Or say "I don't know"

You are not even a real source player according to your stupid rules, remember that thing about you not even having 25 dollars to pay for Yudy to give you answers? So you are poor and according to your rules that's impossible for a source player. This is so stupid

It took you days and days to come up with this? And copy paste something from somewhere else because you can't write something of your own? Too bad for you, it's lame and a loser attitude once again

If i wanted to read someone else's words i would read them directly from them, i asked YOU to answer this, not someone else, you did not even were able to do that. What a lame mess you brought up, would have been better to stay shut. For real

I am the one who decides how and when I respond to your posts, not you.

Who is the one insulting the other? Its you.
You are mad because all of your arguments are being defeated and my arguments are still standing no matter how much you try to argue against them. This is why you feel the need to insult me, make fun of me, and talk to me disrespectfully and rudely.

You didn't even address anything in my replies to you, because you obviously don't have any arguments against what I am saying.

The text I quoted was a definition for "hedonism", because I figured you wouldn't know.

I already gave you a sufficient reply to your post, so I won't answer your question. My reply is sufficient without answering them. I told you that its about orgasms and not sex, the act of sex is not what matters here. So, I do not need to answer your question. And I won't no matter how much you try to push me.

I have a challenge for you: Ask me a question that would prove me wrong if I couldn't answer it.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
I'm SourceScammer here to defeat you!!!

My arguments cant be won against!!!

I will distract you with nonsense and you will lose focus!!!




I'm invincible!!!




SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548

Sourcetruth


RamblerNash wrote:
I'm SourceScammer here to defeat you!!!

My arguments cant be won against!!!

I will distract you with nonsense and you will lose focus!!!






I'm invincible!!!




SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548
This is your 1111th post! Must mean this post has significance, because it shows that my arguments have not been defeated.

Also, your username, RamblerNash, has an english ordinal Gematria value of 111. Very significant... We are familiar with the number codes playing out in the matrix of repeating 1s.
(English ordinal: a-z, 1-26, a=1 --- b=2---z=26)

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Screen13
This is the gematria calculator I use

http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

This is also the 324th post of this thread. This is significant as 324 is the square of 18

324=18^2

Its also been exactly 3 years since this thread was created, on December 8, 2016.

I remember coming across this thread over year ago, long before I ever participated in it. When I saw this thread I rejected it, I knew that what they were saying about Quartz Crystal was wrong. But I never thought I would ever come to participate in it, and now I have.

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
I'm SourceScammer here to defeat you!!!

My arguments cant be won against!!!

I will distract you with nonsense and you will lose focus!!!








I'm invincible!!!






SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548 SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 1628498548
This is your 1111th post! Must mean this post has significance, because it shows that my arguments have not been defeated.

Also, your username, RamblerNash, has an english ordinal Gematria value of 111. Very significant... We are familiar with the number codes playing out in the matrix of repeating 1s.
(English ordinal: a-z, 1-26, a=1 --- b=2---z=26)

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Screen13
This is the gematria calculator I use

http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

This is also the 324th post of this thread. This is significant as 324 is the square of 18

324=18^2

Its also been exactly 3 years since this thread was created, on December 8, 2016.

I remember coming across this thread over year ago, long before I ever participated in it. When I saw this thread I rejected it, I knew that what they were saying about Quartz Crystal was wrong. But I never thought I would ever come to participate in it, and now I have.

Are you from the past? It is December 9 so your math is off

In which timezone it is December 8 right now? Are you on New Jersey like you said?

Malisa

Malisa
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
MalisaAt least for me, i will not go into that site ever, because of

1. It would give up my location, and i can't chance that xi xi, i don't feel like getting raped or something worse :P
2. If you tell me to do something, i will do the opposite, 100% :P
3. I'm not going to help you raise awareness of QC beyond forums, nope :P :P







If you go onto the forum, you can argue with me as much as you want on there. You already have followed me to 3 forums just to argue with me, so why not?







I didn't "follow you" lol, i was invited a couple times, i told already that i'm bored of that same conversation, it has nothing worth of discussion anymore. I told you we should move on and to discuss other topics and i like the forums were i am right now. Having lots of fun on Avalon right now so why would i focus so much on a topic that already gave all it had to give?

Don't tell me you want to spend another couple months discussing if Judy picked up all her theories from Dolores Cannon, or the other "Judy the Quartz Crystal" lady who you never even acknowledge as a living being lol

For me it's over, i'm going to move forward and learn other stuff and keep discussing other topics, i'm not going to center on Yudy at all anymore. It's like a never ending cycle that gives me anxiety, like forever being trapped in an endless loop






Well, you don't seem interested in defending any of the claims that you made about Quartz Crystal and this topic above, which I have refuted with my own response, so I assume that you do not stand by the claims you made anymore.

If you don't want to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore, thats fine, but if you say that, then at least be consistent with it and stick by it. Don't come back to me and try to make whatever claims you always make when I am discussing Quartz Crystal in a thread, if you really are consistent. And you may as well leave this thread, as this thread is specifically about Quartz Crystal, so what are you doing here if you don't want to discuss Quartz Crystal? 

I would be glad to be open to discussions about new topics. However, with the way that you talk to others which I have witnessed, like how you talk to me and Border Dog, I am not sure if I should do so with you. Although I will give you a chance if you want to.








I did not made any claims, i showed proof of all i said and it happened long ago, there is no need to revisit that. At least for me of course, i don't care anymore, you never proved me wrong so the ball fell on you and you dropped it

Didn't you say you were not going to talk or acknowledge me anymore? Back then when i posted proof and you refused to discuss my evidence?

Let's stop beating the dead horse now ok? Nothing will keep the topic alive here, and you seem to be getting to the point where you insist so much and start forcing the issue into others that soon you will insult someone here and get banned. This happens every single time on every forum.

Maybe avoid doing that and have an actual conversation where you consider the points made by others? Instead of just refusing to listen and continually post more defensive posts

This is a dead topic already, we are wasting time here don't you see?





Yes you did make claims, and I responded to them, and you did not defend them, as you did not respond to my last reply to them. So I assume that you are unable to defend them.

I always discussed whatever "evidence" you brought and all you wanted to do was repeat yourself and not acknowledge anything that I say. On ATS it got to the point where I just wouldn't keep repeating myself and made it clear that I would only talk about Quartz Crystal in the thread about her and not let the topic spin off into whatever direction you wanted to drive it in.

Considering the points made by others goes both ways, you consider my points and I consider yours. But you never consider mine, you always insist on yours. This is exactly what happened with "Border Dog" on Theonetruth.

If this is a dead topic to you then you can leave this thread, because this thread is supposed to be about Quartz Crystal. What are you doing talking here on a thread about Quartz Crystal if you don't want to talk about her anymore? This topic is far from dead to me, so if you excuse me, I will go back to talking to the others on this thread who have something meaningful to day.

And I never got banned for insulting anyone. Even on Project Avalon, I was not banned for insulting anyone and in that entire thread I did not insult anyone.







LMAO at the borderDog thing, he was weak and you can tell by how once he was unable to run away from the truth and sidestep my question he ran away from the site. And that's weak and lame, i'm sorry but it's true

Pseudoscience is lame, and he was around to answer and rework his post to reflect a correct understanding of science, instead he decided to run away from reality

I already told you that i provided proof of my claims way back on ATS, and when you saw it you simply said "I won't talk to you again". I kept asking you questions that you refused to answer and i told you, if you don't know just say "I don't know" and you kept on side tracking me. Just like BorderDog tried to do, in  a very lame way by the way

The ATS and One Truth threads are still there if anyone wants to read them. That's all the evidence we need, no need to revisit the exact same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....


This is the last post i make on this thread, it's a bore really!





He probably ran away from the site because he felt that he was being treated disrespectfully. He was only trying to discuss a topic and he got disrespect from another forum member.

That is not how it happened, I told you I answered your questions already and you just kept repeating the questions instead of further discussing the answers that I provided, because you completely rejected any answer I gave.

Anyways, I will continue to respond to others who post on this thread, even if you don't post on here anymore. Although I am always going to be willing to hear anything else you have to say about Quartz Crystal, if you change your mind and come to this thread, another one of my threads, or my forum.




So, you claim that you ONLY want to talk about QC on this thread, yet you bring up something about borderdog, repeatedly?

If you want to keep this thread ONLY about QC, then keep your word. Are you capable?

It has been brought up many times, and you have made another thread on the subject:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p120-re-bill-ryan-founder-of-a-forum-project-avalon

About the misinformation that QC puts out, which you made a challenge to debate.

Other than "Soulless", "Orgasm", and "Meat", which you have been beat to death, there are other topics of misinformation.

Are you afraid to talk about those?



No, I am not afraid to talk about those.




Ohhh sorry for the late reply, i was having tons of sex and eating meat while being soulless so i did not notice you were replying still. I though you were away on your own site by now

Not afraid? Let me put that up for the test then

Let's talk about sex

You said you had stopped having orgasms one year ago and since then you felt different, was it masturbation or real sex with another girl?

What's different since you stopped touching yourself or having sex? Do you feel free that you don't have to deal with the pressure of having to comply with what a girl needs/expects from his partner?

Please don't run away, answer directly and be specific, no need to talk about anything else but my direct and simple question. Because if you don't have answers to my questions but you claim "sex is bad" then you are full of BS and you don't even know what sex is

And i promise i have some more questions about sex you won't answer at all LMAO!

YOU were the one who mentioned sex as one of the main topics of the QC philosophy, so you need to address that in detail, or say "i don't know"

And before you derail this, yes i have sex, like all normal people who are not afraid of their needs, and i told you that before, i don't have mental issues related to sex or being a normal human being :P

I was very fortunate to have parents that knew how to talk to me and let me know it wasn't a crazy sick thing, but instead were educated enough to teach me the right way in life

I want to ask everyone here to wait until he replies, with clear, concise and mature answers to my questions



I thought you weren't going to talk about Quartz Crystal anymore.
You already gave up defending your previous claims after I successfuly refuted them. Are you going to respond to my counterclaims to your claims?

I explained enough already when I said I stopped having orgasms. An orgasm is an orgasm whether it comes from masturabtion or from sex.
You keep making this about sex, but its not exactly about sex itself, its about the orgasm and the feeling of sexual pleasure.
Subjective experience is known as "qualia". I am talking about the unique qualia of experiencing sexual pleasure and orgasm.

Do you understand why Quartz Crystal tells you not to have orgasm?
It is draining your very essence of your being in order to create that feeling of pleasure. That good feeling is not free, it costs your source energies, which is your life essence.
Sex is not a need at all, it is an addictive primitive desire.
You act like sex is "normal" for normal human beings, but source players are not normal human beings. Source players are more then the body avatar that they inhabit, so they can also become above their sexual desires if they choose so.

I have a question for you: Do you know what hedonism is? The way that you talk about sex resembles a hedonist way of thinking. So I want to ask you if you agree with it.





hedonism

1. the doctrine that pleasure or happiness is the highest good.
2. devotion to pleasure as a way of life:
The later Roman emperors were notorious for their hedonism.



https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hedonism




Answer.My.Questions.With.Actual.Answers.Coward

Your lame attempts to insult me because your butt hurts badly are not going to work

That reply is full of BS, it not real, it was mean for your autistic person to consider so you are kept in control, you are ignorant of your own reality

Answer.My.Last.Question as a real person. Or say "I don't know"

You are not even a real source player according to your stupid rules, remember that thing about you not even having 25 dollars to pay for Yudy to give you answers? So you are poor and according to your rules that's impossible for a source player. This is so stupid

It took you days and days to come up with this? And copy paste something from somewhere else because you can't write something of your own? Too bad for you, it's lame and a loser attitude once again

If i wanted to read someone else's words i would read them directly from them, i asked YOU to answer this, not someone else, you did not even were able to do that. What a lame mess you brought up, would have been better to stay shut. For real

I am the one who decides how and when I respond to your posts, not you.

Who is the one insulting the other? Its you.
You are mad because all of your arguments are being defeated and my arguments are still standing no matter how much you try to argue against them. This is why you feel the need to insult me, make fun of me, and talk to me disrespectfully and rudely.

You didn't even address anything in my replies to you, because you obviously don't have any arguments against what I am saying.

The text I quoted was a definition for "hedonism", because I figured you wouldn't know.

I already gave you a sufficient reply to your post, so I won't answer your question. My reply is sufficient without answering them. I told you that its about orgasms and not sex, the act of sex is not what matters here. So, I do not need to answer your question. And I won't no matter how much you try to push me.

I have a challenge for you: Ask me a question that would prove me wrong if I couldn't answer it.

You are the one who decides when to reply, in a debate you have lost then, since you were unable to reply consistently and tried to derail the thread into meaningless crap no one asked about. 

You failed just by doing that :)

Remember these posts?

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13209-Quartz-Crystal-Youtube-Channel-This-is-a-matrix-experience-powered-by-source?p=842015362&viewfull=1#post842015362

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13209-Quartz-Crystal-Youtube-Channel-This-is-a-matrix-experience-powered-by-source?p=842015515&viewfull=1#post842015515



Last edited by Malisa on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Just for everyone's information, here is another post that SourceScammer has altered.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Scree463




Here is the context of the post they deleted:


Sunday, November 24, 2019
Calling out the Gematria community: All coincidences are the result of the organic matrix creating them! There is no conspiracy involved! Calling out Zachary Hubbard, and Gematrinator.com !
Recently, I was banned from a gematria discord that was operated by the owner of Gematrinator.com (http://gematrinator.com/index.php)
This was after I made an argument against conspiracy theories.

I have no respect for conspiracy theories or those who support them. Conspiracy theories are simply not rational.

The phenomena of Gematria is the result of the way that our reality operates. Our reality is what can be called an organic matrix, it is analogous to a computer program. This program is creating these coincidences as part of scripts playing out. With this explanation, there is no need to invoke any sort of conspiracy explanation.

If you want to understand more about the matrix, I suggest this youtube channel called Quartz Crystal, this channel teaches you a lot about the matrix.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxL7oyImNVf7ym8ffCV-MSA

Malisa

Malisa
On The One Truth forum, there are two threads that basically show we are in a loop with Source Kun, the reason being he likes to keep talking about the same stuff over and over and over and.... over LOL

There is no life without QC, but no one wants to talk about it so if he find just a little bit of interesting he's stucks with it no matter what, now we got back to reviving old arguments and it's getting so boring again, he just wants to keep the topic alive no matter what

This is one of the threads
https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13216-New-Agers-R-Us/

And i asked questions here that you can't answer but you love me to ask again so you can keep the topic alive going through small details and derailing and blah blah blah. Your tactics grew old very soon
https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13216-New-Agers-R-Us? p=842016026&viewfull=1#post842016026

By the way that thread ended with your "friend" "BorderDog" basically telling you what like 1000 persons have told you before XI XI

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Screen13

And here's the other thread where you also got your butt kicked badly
https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13209-Quartz-Crystal-Youtube-Channel-This-is-a-matrix-experience-powered-by-source


It's basically a copy of the Avalon and ATS threads, plus the other ones on other sites and this one right now

You are unable to learn, or adapt, and you know what they side of animals that can't adapt... :P

Oh almost forgot lol, remember my sis Sayra? And this is what she thought of this entire thing

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 11 Bonesa10  

LMAO!



да нет

Sourcetruth


I did not lose any arguments on any of my threads. And I did not derail any thread that I posted on.

Do you have anything meaningful to discuss related to this topic? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash
Sourcetruth wrote:I did not lose any arguments on any of my threads. And I did not derail any thread that I posted on.

Do you have anything meaningful to discuss related to this topic? I am only here for serious discussion.

Like I said before, making fun of me is not going to cover up for your lack of anything meaningful to say.
Is this SourceScammer "The Eunuch" making this post?

Or SourceScammer "The Fledgling Dominatrix"?

Either way, "The Eunuch" or "The Dominatrix" haven't won arguments, when neither of you presented any.

The only serious/meaningful discussions that has happened on these threads, both "The Eunuch" or "The Dominatrix" weren't involved.

Keep up with those inane ramblings. These posts serve to warn others.

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum