OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

MalisaI think this is over, he won't be able to come up from the dead end he managed to get himself into with RamblerNash and seems like the usual help won't be coming anymore

A conundrum, eh? LOL

He's on reddit again, and look at this LMAO

How dishonest, there's not a single bit of honesty on whoever this person is, nasty and creepy

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Screen16
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Screen15

Oh my! Sourcetruth seems to be confused when they stopped their carnivorous activities...

Anyway, the last two videos from Judy are so perfectly well timed to what we were talking here that i find it very hard it is a coincidence

So i think he pretty much was given the boot and told to zip it before the entire cult is exposed, now he's trying another approach on reddit

Maybe that's what "going out of the comfort zone" means lol

Hey Source Kun...

ANNY NEW FRO CYPRAH!?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Cyprus10

CHEEKY BREEKY CYPRUS BLYAT?

LMFAO! I'm sorry could not resist :) 

And i told you before, watch out with mentioning names or posting pictures or anything that can lead into some problems ok, i guess you don't need to be reminded of that but just in case.

It was wise to remove the stuff about Bill Ryan and the other discord guy and not follow that path

Anyways, see you
Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:Malisa wrote :
You are the one who decides when to reply, in a debate you have lost then, since you were unable to reply consistently and tried to derail the thread into meaningless crap no one asked about. 

So true Malisa!  I have witnessed SourceTruth using this tactic repeatedly!  Diversion, an old trick to get out a tight spot, unfortunately it's not working LOL
Nope...It's not working. LOL

And everyone who runs across this thread, or the others, will see it.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:

Let me make this clear to you: Judy DID NOT talk or mention flashing/pulsating eyes in ANY of her videos! I have watched every single one of them and NOWHERE does she say anything close to describing flashing eyes! I discovered this phenomena completely on my own, simply by observing it after I raised my frequency!

So you cannot say she is ripping off someone else if she doesn't even say what you assumed she said in the first place!

You just assumed that I got this from her somehow, you were so focused on trying to debunk what I am saying that you just started assuming things.
So actually, I can be said to be the original source! I am the one who originally experienced and discovered this phenomena!

I clearly said that I did not get this from Quartz Crystal. and that I discovered this phenomena completely on my own.

Correct, QC does not mention seeing flashing lights from the eyes of the Soulless, neither does she mention cheapskate Gematria!  So are you "evolving" her theories?  You are the only EVER to report seeing flashing lights, NO other Source Players reported this, neither have they used Gematria.

Judy states that by abstaining from Sex & Meat (anything with a heart), the weight will just drop off (LOL) & you will open a window of opportunity to "rewrite" the script for you life, whatever you want it to be!  QC also warns against occult practices like "Blood Over Intent" & declared the Eastern Chakra system obsolete!  Perhaps you did "Blood Over Intent" that's why you seeing lights?  By warning people against this practice, it usually motivates human nature to try, I'm sure QC knows that too LOL!  

Very interesting that QC's "theories" align so much with Kabbalah Scholars, except for using Gematria.  The Mother determines the identity of a Source Player (same with Hebrews), the father is irrelevant.  Source Players are an exclusive Group who "power" the Soulless (Hebrew Elohim were created by the Most High, Elohim created ordinary human beings (Goyim).    Kabbalah Scholars condemn any other belief systems (including Christianity & Islam), old religions like Hindu & Buddhism, where the Chakra system is one of the foundations.
I do believe that I asked Sourcetruth if this "seeing flashing lights from the eyes" was happening all the time.

I got no reply. :(

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:There are 11 frequency planes, 7 colors of the rainbow + black, white, 2 greys (In order).

Since this is a scale, where did it's origin come from?

Malisa

Malisa

Saw this on imgur today, i guess this is irrefutable proof that animals don’t have souls or coins IOU’s ness and just act the part of eating and breathing. LMAO

https://imgur.com/gallery/tYPVmKY

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Screen15

Sourcetruth has been busy going back and editing their lies again.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree466

I wonder how they knew to do that?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 2961306396

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha
busted! lol

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:ahahaha
busted! lol
Yep! Just another one of their forms of deception they aren't able to defend.

They are being defeated slowly, but surely...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Malisa wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 94c5dc10

Sourcetruth wrote:Okay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Malisa wrote:
SourcetruthOkay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Any news from Cyprus?

We are waiting for you, you have not answered yet mr dummy. did your brain reset again, menopause getting a hold of you? Dementia? The ball is still on your side........

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Teen10

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:Okay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Yes

It absolutely relevant!!!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree467

The Instagram Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree468

The Discord Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree469

The Facebook Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree470

The creator of the Facebook page:

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree471

The "claimed" 17 year old (Sourcetruth):

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree472

Let the damage control begin!

What have you got to say now Steve?

Sourcetruth

Ramblernash, all I have to say is:
So what?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree472

17??????? No friggin way!!! 35-40 is more like it
So many lies you spin Steve ... but why?
Just to get people to Judy's so she can make money on donations?

What do you get out of this? How much does she pay you because I know a ton of folks that are looking to make a quick buck. Asking for a friend.

Sourcetruth

Who actually cares? I know I don't care what you think.

By the way, this is my other discord. "Gematri: Organic Matrix Decoding".
https://discord.ggg/jBSuwU

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Slide_10

Do you remember that word deception Steve?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 71315210

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree473
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree474

Well that was quick. LOL

Ajmal doesn't want/isn't going to be a mod any more...

Sourcetruth

Look at this video someone made about me! Can you tell him to make another video about me to show all my threads?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:Look at this video someone made about me! Can you tell him to make another video about me to show all my threads?

Go tell him yourself Steve.

You do have a number of fake/deceptive accounts to do that with...

Are you still going to tell him your only 17?

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree475

Sourcetruth

I tried to tell him but he didn't listen, which is why I am asking you to do it.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:I tried to tell him but he didn't listen, which is why I am asking you to do it.
LOL!!!

Why would I do a scammers work for them?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Aloha Steve
We will not tolerate anymore of you pushing Judy's Source Player fraud for donation agenda here.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Giphy

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Those that are interested to continue discussing this topic please do. However SourceTruth will no longer be able to drop links to add to this fraudsters victims/donations scam business.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Tenor

Malisa

Malisa

PurpleSkyz wrote:SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree472

17??????? No friggin way!!! 35-40 is more like it
So many lies you spin Steve ... but why?
Just to get people to Judy's so she can make money on donations?

What do you get out of this? How much does she pay you because I know a ton of folks that are looking to make a quick buck. Asking for a friend.

Ewwwwww, that's the guy?

What a nasty pos, and he even sent me private messages where he was talking about how he was going into college next year and how he wanted to study science or whatever

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 0304f310

Em

Nice Detective Work RamblerNash!   I doubt that is a photo of the "real" Sourcetruth aka Steven Wilson.  Worms are crawling out the woodwork now LOL!

Em

Malisa wrote:Saw this on imgur today, i guess this is irrefutable proof that animals don’t have souls or coins IOU’s ness and just act the part of eating and breathing. LMAO

https://imgur.com/gallery/tYPVmKY
LOL Malisa, don't forget, animals have lots & lots of sex which assures survival of their species.   For soulless creatures that have so much sex they sure show EMPATHY INTELLIGENCE & PROBLEM SOLVING capabilities, more than some elitest Source Players demonstrated here.

Em

SourcetruthLook at this video someone made about me! Can you tell him to make another video about me to show all my threads?

SourceTruth aka Steven Wilson, the scamming Source Player exposed again!  I see yet another claim of QC sending Evil Spirits after her paying customers in the comments.  Beware folks, this is a nasty old witch!

Em

RamblerNash wrote:
Em wrote:RamblerNash LMAO!
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree461

"I'm melting"

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree465
LOL RamblerNash!  You really captured the evil side of QC & her gang!    I have no idea why Steven Wilson is calling out that site for Gematria, all I know is that the REAL "users" of Gematria are a "reserved" Group.  Steven Wilson is a wannabe, it could be that QC is "evolving" since current theories (once lucrative) popped like a baloon.

Malisa

Malisa

Hope you don't mind, posted a link to this thread and the post from RamblerNash where he exposes the fraud on the Avalon thread where SourceTruth got banned some time ago for being a douche

You may get some visitors from Avalon to check what's up :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Malisa! lol
Yes please spread the word so we can wake as many up as possible to what a cult looks like and how it operates!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Memo to Members & Guests re: Banning of SourceTruth

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know that the decision to ban the one going by SourceTruth has been made.

His real ID is Steve Wilson... clearly not age 17

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 Scree475

This joker is more than likely on Quartz Crystal's payroll sent to alternative sites to promote their business to find new victims of their donation fraud scam. His job is to drop links and drive traffic to her channel and patreon to donate.

We gave him a very long time to add to the discussion before banning him. One might say that we gave him enough rope to hang himself... unlike Epstein.

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 14 2488351696 #SOURCETRUTHDIDHANGHIMSELF

Thanks to Nash, Malisa & Em for the great job in tracking down this idiot and busting him out. If you or someone you know has fallen victim to the Source Player fraud cult please feel free to contact us and tell us your story!

Here are the links to the threads pertaining to Source Players :
http://www.oom2.com/t43156p390-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#145107

and to the Bill Ryan Project Camelot debate challenge:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p270-bill-ryan-of-project-avalon-debate-challenge-a-quartz-crystal-minion-sourcetruth-failure#145096

Keywords:

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

PETROCHEMICAL SERVICES, Mary, Bradd, Aliah, Larry Vugteveen, leukemia, McAllen, Texax, Pharr, Calgary, Alberta, Vancouver, British Columbia, Internet Panhandler, Ketchup, Catsup, sandwich

Omega, trust, Landa China Global, RV, GCR, alien, moon, sun, earth, Japan, radiation, fukishima, nuclear, machines, air, water, electricity, hydro-electric, email, gmail, hard drive, laptop, computer

Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Reinstatement, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Tags: account, ach, bank, bell, belle, bills, bitcoin, card, cash, censorship, cnn, credit, debt, discharge, facebook group, federal, federal reserve, finance, for, fraud, free, freedom, guru, harvey dent, heather, heather ann tucci jarraf, heather ann tucci-jarraf, heather tucci-jarraf, history channel, how, jail, jerry springer, laporsha, money, motu proprio, news, number, oppt, pay, pay bills now, porsche, porsha, reserve, retirement, rv, scam, scammer, secret, secret account, secret society, security, social, social security, ssn, strawman, strawman account, td, td account, tda, tda account, to, trust, tucci, ucc, walmart, usa, your, youtube, nbc news, randall beane

Tags: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geely, General Motors, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Kia Motors, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes Benz, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Pagani, Peugeot, Porsche, Ram, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata Motors, TATA Motors, Tesla, Tesla Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

http://www.oom2.com/t67230-warning-sourcetruth-shill-for-quartz-crystal-banned#145108

Em

LOL Thank You for the acknowledgement PurpleSkyz!  It was a pleasure but both Malisa & Nash are brilliant detectives!  I stop by your Forum on a weekly basis for the Latest News!  Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum