Latest topics
» MORE POOPNESS - INTERNATIONAL HANDS
Today at 1:36 am by robert18

» " DOGS OF WAR " ( SSP Whistleblowers )
Today at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru Easily Visible from Mexico plus MORE
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 2 20 18
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION GLADIO C: Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools
Today at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Wilcock (Feb 20, 2018) - Disclosure, Cabal's Defeat, Ancient Aliens & Inner Earth
Today at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian City Has Been Plagued by a Mysterious Noise for Over Eight Years, and Nobody Knows What’s Causing It
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Singing Whale Sounds 8Hrs, for Deep Relaxation, Sleep or Stress Relief
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Today at 12:25 am by RamblerNash

» Jeff Rense & Tony Ghepardo - Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs - Pt 1
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Astronaut caught trying to hide UFO near ISS on Live Stream
Today at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #7 "The Pony Express Today"
Today at 12:12 am by RamblerNash

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by RamblerNash

» LADYDRAGON.COM - #QANON LadyDragon decodes the latest Q Posts with other news @potus
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by LadyDragon

» Rare Thunder Snow and Lightning captured in Omaha, Nebraska
Yesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Info-Whores #NASA #Boeing Vs #ElonMusk Race to #Mars! Patty Greer
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THIS IS TRUMP .. LIKE IT OR NOT .. HERE ARE THE FACTS
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mary Rodwell - New Human Awakening to our Cosmic Heritage
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kansas Authorities Still Can't Find Now 80 Children "Missing" from Foster System
Yesterday at 5:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Standing at the Threshold
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient "Floating City" Found In Siberia?
Yesterday at 5:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 11 Powerful Mantras For Healing
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
Yesterday at 5:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert David Steele Teams Up With Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TV Show Disclosure: Operation Mjolnir (Hammer of Thor) Technology Disclosed in Stargate SG-1
Yesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deal With Your Own Shit – Then Serve Others ~ Hilde Larsen
Yesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Disk Seen In Sky Over Great Britain plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by bs4ever

» NIBIRU News ~ Planetary hologram seen on 2 cameras plus MORE
Yesterday at 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke interviewed on the Vin Armani Show (Part Two)
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for DEC 13: THE PUSH IN SPADES AND FUNDS TIMING (FOR A SCAMMING INTERNET PANHANDLER)

POOFness for DEC 13: THE PUSH IN SPADES AND FUNDS TIMING (FOR A SCAMMING INTERNET PANHANDLER)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for DEC 13: THE PUSH IN SPADES AND FUNDS TIMING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 13-Dec-2016 23:40:06

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: THE PUSH IN SPADES AND FUNDS TIMING
Date: Tue, December 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Zap Says

Hi All,

This is the push. We are almost over the hump in a few hours as I got the final schedule, and they are releasing the first funds on..(drumroll)…Friday. This is part 1.

The final bits of compliance to make sure everything is correct are still in progress, but this is mostly housekeeping stuff that just has to be gone through. The hard part of getting all the regulators and bankers in one room and do the SWIFT and all that has been done of course, and the rest of the release process is just standard mechanics of the process. It has been a very wearing time for me and a few others since I can only hit the sack in the wee morning hours, and usually around 8 or 9 AM. The biological clock is kinda off kilter.

Now that we are here, I can start getting prepared to get the foundation in place for the relief funds. So that is where we are in the picture. Here is part 2.

There were a few people, like WZ of last message, who dared to step up and take some of the burden off of me. However, nothing has materialized as yet and I was so hoping it would. We are at a crossroads and have been hit with last minute details and fees and other expenses that we can not possibly hope to meet and be ready for the funds. We just can’t.

There is nothing left as all has been distributed, with Mary being the last one to keep a roof over her head. She is slipping in and out and I think we will be in time to get her the operation next week. They are getting the hospital scheduled right now as there is not much time.

The other situations are desperate as well, so without getting into who needs what and why, you know I do my best to make sure everybody in my care is looked after, so I am asking. The additional bills that have just piled on me I can not handle and feel like a mountain has gently crashed on my head. I need help. My health is not the best but I can handle it a bit longer.

Right now I need you.

Much Love and hugs. Thanks.

Love and Light

In Our service

Zap

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs met.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum