Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Prineville, Oregon plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skywatching: Moon-Regulus at the Evening - Mars, Arcturus and Spica Before Sunrise
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The plot to discredit and destroy Julian Assange
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyToday at 3:34 am by Em

» Multiple Craft crossing in front of the Planet Jupiter
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Malisa

» JFK Sessions Part 3. Controlling the Body. The Richard Dolan Show.
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Circles Appear on Bahamita Carmen Island Mexico
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Unleashed a Huge Cloud of Plasma Into Space - Farside Coronal Mass Ejection 723 views •Dec 14, 2019
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» South Park Does Christmas & Greta Thunberg Explained
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Reddish triangular UFO Seen Outside Of Shuttle Discovery plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Libra’, Facebook Wants to Control Your Money
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David shilcock SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS: Declassified in 2020? (Pete Peterson's Final Interview)
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pigeons spotted wearing tiny cowboy hats
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:15 am by Em

» Deepest point on continental Earth discovered
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant telescope to join the search for alien life
UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Seen Over Hotel Pool In Columbia, Dec 11, 2016, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Dec 11, 2016
Location of sighting: Bucaramanga, Columbia
Source: MUFON #80946

This UFO just appeared in the sky over this hotel swimming pool. The eyewitness is on the rooftop pool, which appears to be 20+ floors high. Did you notice that the UFOs color is slightly changed along the bottom of the craft, where the top is much darker, more metallic? Its camouflage. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states:
I WAS around the pool of my hotel taking sun on sunny, clear day when I saw something in the sky, I talk with my friend was beside I he saw too it our first impression was a paraglider but my friend said cant because it was very high and the shape does not like that, it was moving slow and looks like hovering over the city, I took my camera as soon I can I try to focus the object no was easy to focus only I take just one I try to take another one but it was going to the North and was moving fast and after it was gone.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Shoots Below Motorcycle While Jumping On Video! Dec 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Unknown 2016?
Location of sighting: Unknown China?

There is very little about this video we know for sure, but its unique in that its a motocross biker thats making an unusually dangerous jump. As the rider gets into mid jump, a UFO shoots past him. Why? Because he is risking his life doing what he loves, and aliens love that. Thats something that they do not fully understand...taking risks. Aliens have lifetimes that are either incredibly long, or infinite, but accidents do take their lives...so they calculate the risks of everything in their heads before they do anything. Imagine calculating risks as you cross the street, then again as you pass a homeless guy talking to himself, then again as you walk under a construction crane (lots in my neighbourhood). Thats what they do. They calculate the odds before they ever take a risk, but no humans. That makes us unique and worthy of more studying. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/_Go0IC4SXME

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Triangle UFO over Colima causes massive outburst of the Volcano!

Mexico's Colima volcano has erupted again. Last Friday, December 9, 2016 the volcano erupted four times in one night which forced authorities to evacuate hundreds of residents in nearby towns.

During the eruptions something strange happens as it seems the emissions from the volcano hurtling towards an unknown triangle object which becomes partially visible above the volcano.

What follows is an enormous outburst of the volcano and the object disappears again.

On December 2, 2016 a similar incident happened above the volcano when a massive UFO appeared above the summit of the volcano.

This triangle object could be a second UFO which gathers energy from the volcano's activities to recharge its power again?

The video below shows the volcano erupting four times overnight and keep a close watch at the strange activities over the Volcano.

https://youtu.be/YRFSYPKomyE

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum