Latest topics
» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » DAVE SCHMIDT » "Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16

"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Tonights Word: Deep Schmidt" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16

2:01:00 PM  Emailed, Heisenberg, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 1:48 PM EST on December 15, 2016

"Tonights Word: Deep ScHmIdT" - Heisenberg - 12.15.16 1481813243331

Here comes the conman
Coming with his con plan
We won't take no bribe
We've got to stay alive
We gonna chase those crazy
Chase those crazy baldheads
Chase those crazy baldheads out of the town. -Bob Marley

And that brings us to tonight's word: DEEP SCHMIDT

Honestly family I got nothing on this. I will say I have listened to him before and every time I do I only doubt myself and my journey. Me no listen no more. But I just couldn't pass up a tagline like that. Thank you, One Who Believes, you're a gentleman and a scholar. I owe you one.

I don't really feel like lowering.

ring my vibrations to speak about this tonight. But you know who doesn't mind lowering his vibes? Actor icon Samuel Jackson from such films as Django Unchained and Captain America. He's here tonight to read his favorite bible verse. Samuel, take it away...(I do apologize for the ending)

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/crR6pBGMZ90?t=1m47s

https://youtu.be/aAhTj1pxH3s https://youtu.be/RC5YmZ6fcuI

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum