Latest topics
» BREAKING: RFJ Jr. gets his mic shut down in middle of speech so he takes it to the streets
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Sun Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire" 12/26/19
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Infinity Accounts, Infinite Quantitative Easing, and Other Lies by Anna Von Reitz
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To Clean Pesticides From Oregon Waterways Mushrooms Were Used for Bioremediation
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Army signs deal with TTSA to develop incredible new technologies
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ NEW UFO 2019! BEST UFO SIGHTINGS plus MORE
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Quake causes 66,000lb coastal whales too SOAR up out of ocean - "Breach Bonanza!"
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile at the biggest creche in London
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by bs4ever

» DARK JOURNALIST & DR. JOSEPH FARRELL ANTARCTICA NAZI BELL RUDOLF HESS CLONE MYSTERY!
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Uncomfortable Truth You May Need to Consider
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”

Posted on 2016/12/15 by Kauilapele
Russia Insider VIDEO 12-9-16… “Putin… to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia” Putin_with_popcorn_2
“This is what I do when I enjoy reading your instructions on how you plan to destabilize Russia, Western NGOs…” Sincerely, Vladimir
Original title is, “Putin BOMBSHELL to West: ‘I saw your instructions to NGOs to destabilize Russia”. And as I viewed it, inside I laughed and laughed! There is absolutely no way that anyone in the “west” (USA CORP, EU CORP, et al CORP) is going to put one over on Russia. No way.
Found this at Galactic Connection.
[And btw, when I view this on my computer, there are some annoying “view next video” boxes that pop in the video window. I could not see how to click them closed. This did not happen on my Roku YouTube app.]
Published on Dec 9, 2016
PUTIN trolls West: I read Western instructions to NGOs that interfere in Russia’s politics
Russian President Vladimir Putin said he had told an unnamed foreign politician that he had read their instructions to NGOs that had been interfering in “Russian political life,” while speaking at a meeting of the Council for Development of Civil Society and Human Rights in Moscow on Thursday.
Keep us alive: http://russia-insider.com/support
Visit us! http://russia-insider.com/en
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RussiaInside…;
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RussiaInsider

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum