OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to Talk About RnA Drops? (I believe that Matthew is right ) It is THEE ascension on RnA drops!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Irene
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Want to Talk About RnA Drops?

Irene

It's certainly hard to imagine that such a substance exists...
but RnA Drops are like 'the internet' back in the 1960's.

The TECHNOLOGY has always existed, in the realm of
possibility, yet it took advanced intelligence to discover the
science.

Every week, on Thursday evenings at 9pm CST / 7pm PST
we have a broadcast on AchieveRadio.com where you can
participate and engage in conversation about RnA Drops.

Or just listen in and get more informed about this substance,
now patented as 'insulinose' or cell-8. The show is live on the
air and you'll not only discover information on RnA drops, but
REAL "inside" information iON discussed during their long
stretch on the air...

I myself wandered to James Martinez's CASH FLOW show
at AchieveRadio.com during the hardest times of my life...

Bob Neverrit was there with iON and the information they
revealed made me rich and healthy. Before them, I had
lost it all - health, finances, wife, every thing.

Maybe you are looking for greater health? More prosperity?
A happier life filled with more joy?

I'm certain you will find answers that WORK IN THE REAL
WORLD on this broadcast. I'm 100 percent certain.

That's why I'm inviting you...

TUNE IN TO http://www.AchieveRadio.com on Thursday
evenings at 9pm CST / 7 pm PST to listen live, or call in
and talk about what's on your heart! ...The show has been
known to go up to 8 HOURS LONG. So there is plenty of
time for you to get involved.

In fact, there are archives of this show all the way back to
the original arrival of iON. These are absolutely delicious
shows! They are the ones that changed my life at lightning
speed. You can find them here:
http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/

Wishing you the best in all the things you desire,

Matthew David Hurtado
http://www.RnAdrops.info

PS - Sometimes people accuse me of being brash or
insensitive because of my video presence. Actually this
is CONVICTION of a set of REAL LIFE principles that
turned my life right-side up faster than one could imagine.
That's why I'm inviting you on this journey... you deserve it!

My Response

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Irene Rojas wrote:
Thanks !! Matthew !! and you are not at all brash ...actually... your very truthful and i am glad that you found another side of life ....life is so short ....look at what is really going on....I so glad to know the truth...and at first ...i thought it would be hard to re-condition my brain ...not at all ... actually i saw more and understood the reality ...
I remember on the Art Bell show ...a Priest would go to the Vatican and there a Library with Books dating back to the ancient times and a lot of recorded history ...that is not SHARED at all with the world ...he was allowed to go in and read ....well he brought back alot of information...that Abraham , Moses, and many others had A silver powder that was snorted and it gave them renewal on life and extended life...and another tidbit .... when the Giants came around to eat them...they had a sphere ....that was pointed at them ...it would immobilize them...then they were able to tie them up and throw them a cave and place bars in front of the cave ... i guess they let them starve ...and they did find Skeletons of giants in caves ...
Thanks for Achieve radio link...iam into RBN http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=home its very source of information
i guess the next step is to achieve with achieve radio...i will share with the OOM2 group! Thanks so much !! and Matthew G-D Bless!! Yah is with YOU!! ....Irene

ps the next email... will be after a week into the DROPS ...Cant wait to tell you!!!

Matthews email

Irene,

Excellent! I am always grateful to hear from you... let me know how your ascension on RnA drops goes!

Matthew

Wow i do believe we are here in the KNOW and all of us has contribute (in our own way) and we are becoming a WHOLE ....

Maybe there wont be a ReVALUE ...i just hope the Good People in Iraq can Forgive America ... iam truly sorry that 1.5 million Innocent soul Parrished and the lost of lives of our military that was needless and for WHAT ? this not fair ...I hope the blind that can see... Wake up now !!! it is TIME to make the Final Preparation....Godsfool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum