OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=news.article&articleID=4056

VETS BEING ROUND UP NATIONWIDE, PEOPLE EVERYWHERE JUST DISAPPEARING

Posted On: August 27th, 2012

Source: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com
and people all over the country reporting psychiatric detention for political speech.

Last Thursday, decorated former US Marine Brandon Raub, who served two tour of duties in Iraq and Afghanistan, was detained by the FBI and local authorities for posting controversial anti-government political comments on the social media site Facebook.

Although 26 year-old Brandon Raub was forcefully detained against his will for his political views he was not charged with any criminal misconduct a hallmark of the NAZI gestapo which used the tactic of indefinite psychiatric detention to crush political dissent.

Constitutional attorney John Whitehead representing Raub discussed how the US government violated his client’s first amendment rights with RT yesterday.

He also made an appearance on GBTV with Glen Beck in which he made even more shocking revelations.

Whitehead tells Beck that he is getting calls from military veterans all over the country subjected to the same Nazi style psychiatric detention for their political views.

More alarming, is when Beck asked if people of left-wing ideology – specifically members of Occupy Wall Street – are being detained Whitehead responded saying he can’t say for sure because people all over the country are just disappearing.

He also reveals that while Raub was in psychiatric detention one of the psychiatrists that he was seeing threatened to “brainwash” him and force him to take medication.

More from The Blaze:

Attorney of Former Marine Detained for Facebook Posts Tells Beck: Psychiatrist Threatened to ‘Brainwash’ My Client With Meds
[...]Whitehead told Beck that he and his organization are planning to sue over a provision in Virginia state law that allows authorities to place a person in emergency custody and hold them for four hours unless a magistrate enters a temporary detention order (TDO). Raub was held under this law, specifically Va. Code § 37.2-808, for days.

“We are getting ready to file a civil lawsuit…because [Raub] has been put through hell for a week,” said Whitehead. But, he explained, “Under the civil commitment law in Virginia, the police can do this.”

[...]Whitehead said that veterans have since been contacting him from across the country claiming they too were victims of wrongful detention in psychiatric institutes like Raub. Apparently, there are civil commitment laws in other states as well, he said.

“It happens. There’s about 20,000 civil commitments alone in Virginia each year,” he added.

It was actually Raub’s mother, who took to Facebook in a rage after he son was taken by federal and local law enforcement officers, that sounded the alarm and made the entire country aware of his situation.

“Did they have a warrant for his arrest?” Beck asked.

“No warrant for his arrest and no search warrant,” Whitehead replied. “They haven’t [charged him with a crime] and they’re not going to.”

Stunned, Beck asked how this could take place in the United States of America, where the Constitution provides protections from such things, most notably the First Amendment.

“Is this America,” the attorney said. “That’s what I keep asking.”

To be clear, Raub is a 9/11 “truther” and harbors some pretty questionable beliefs. However, as Beck explains, Americans should defend the free speech of even the people they disagree with. “I will stand with anyone on the left for their right to express themselves in a non-violent way… especially if I find it offensive, I will stand for their right to say it,” Beck said.

Further, in a surprising twist, Whitehead revealed a startling allegation that his client made regarding an incident that occurred before his release. Raub complained to his attorney that one of the psychiatrists that he was seeing threatened to “brainwash” him and force him to take medication.

“That really scared him,” he said.

After soaking in all that Whitehead had shared with him, Beck reflected:

“From what I know of this story, this is an outrage. There were some things that stick out to me — as flares of caution. But the one thing we should be reckless with is our defense of people who have opinions that we don’t agree with. I’ve never asked for a boycott, I’ve never asked for someone to be fired.”

He continued: “If we can’t meet on the battlefield of ideas, as George Washington said, If we can’t speak to each other openly, if we are paranoid and watching over our shoulder, we lose the essence of who we are and we will never be a great nation again… Buckle up, I have a feeling that this is going to be an interesting ride.”

terbo56

terbo56

The stupid bastards ought to be shot- :twisted:

godsfool713

godsfool713

what is done to our military men that served and protected us .....is so unjust, They are deeming them ....as ticking time-bombs...Mentally unstable

and saying this a good reason to take their guns

but the real of it .....These men are train to protect and they are trained to use FIREARMS ...and the D.H.S. are

trying to disarm US and the Military that are seeing the TRUTH

The Fema camps are ...RE-education camps ..(to be pro-government)...and the ones like me 25 million ...we will not be able to re-educated will be the first to go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum