Latest topics
» Project Camelot - SIMON PARKES: LATEST NEWS AND COMMENTARY
Today at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» More on the Hiker that dies not too far away from the Solar Observatory, New Mexico
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon: Q ANON:PANIC IN DC! ROTHSCHILD SKULL ISSUES! EPSTEIN ISLAND! plus more
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» De- Regulating of Human Medicine and Animal Medicine these people are Criminals
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 15, 2018
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for SEPT 16: SINGIN' IN THE RAIN - SO LET THE DONATIONS POUR DOWN ON ME!
Yesterday at 1:22 pm by 4-truth

» New Michael Tellinger Some of the Strangest Discoveries Ever Made on Ancient Origins
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rock Hunter Discovers Unusual Glowing Florescent Rocks Called “Yooperlites”
Yesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Google Earth discovery in Utah
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon - Q - Pain - Lynch Talking plus more
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Toronto, Canada plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Trump Declassifies Fisa Documents!
Yesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WORLD WIDE footages of NIBIRU PLANETX incoming binary system worldwide sighting plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harvest Moon Rising - The Most Beautiful Full Moon of the Year Coming Next Week
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Spider’s Web: Britain’s Second Empire
Yesterday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flynn's Plea Deal will SHOCK You!!
Yesterday at 12:14 am by Serena1

» A Message To and From Th3 Ḧḭṽḕ Collective
Yesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Series of Anomalies Stretching Across Pacific Ocean
Yesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - TO EACH HIS OWN
Yesterday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FADE TO BLACK w/ Linda Moulton Howe : The National Solar Observatory
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

December 21, 2016 The GoldFish Report

Official Statement:    http://archive.is/IDBh5

Thanks to Louisa at: https://thecanarychroniclesblog.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

#PizzaGate - Rudolph Giuliani Twitter Account May Be Fake

There has been many reports today that Former Mayor of New York City, Rudolph Giuliani, has been tweeting about #PizzaGate and even having his life threatened for exposing this subject matter.   I first heard of this story when it broke yesterday 12/19 and took screen shots of the supposed real twitter account of Rudolph Giuliani. I still have all the tweets and screen shots saved on my computer.  I was quite surprised and was about to write up a complete report for the blog.  I then decided to double check to see if this was Rudy's real twitter account before I went to post.  My research led me to multiple twitter accounts for Rudolph Giuliani and so I scoured the internet for about an hour to locate any official statement from Mr. Giuliani that would point me to his official twitter account.  I came up with nothing.  To me I sensed it was a parody account since it had less followers as compared to the other twitter account so I dropped the story.  Now that many people are emailing me about this I decided I should present the current situation.

Here are the two twitter accounts acting like Mr. Giuliani.

@RudolphGiuliani vs. @RudyGiuliani

The account that was just banned from twitter for promoting #PizzaGate is @RudolphGiuliani.

The other account @RudyGiuliani is still active and also has more followers as compared to the banned account.

Here is the archive page of the banned twitter account for those who want to see the tweets about #PizzaGate and a public statement to the people.  I can confirm that what you see on the archive page are the tweets I did screenshots of last night. Here is the link http://archive.is/IDBh5

Is this a psyop to entrap reporters, bloggers, and journalists to report 'fake news' or is this really Rudy's real twitter account?  Question everything and never give up searching for your truth.

~enerchi
ascensionwithearth.com
Posted by enerchi at 12/20/2016 10:32:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum