Latest topics
» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Today at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Today at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Today at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Today at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Today at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Today at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Today at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Today at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Today at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Today at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Today at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 39: HEMINGWAY CURSE CIA & X ATLANTIS BIMINI RISING!
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by 4-truth

» Bad-clown Rising - CASTRO PHYSICS
Yesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani Blows the Whistle on Pizza Gate, Fake News and 9/11 Government Narrative

December 21, 2016 The GoldFish Report

Official Statement:    http://archive.is/IDBh5

Thanks to Louisa at: https://thecanarychroniclesblog.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

#PizzaGate - Rudolph Giuliani Twitter Account May Be Fake

There has been many reports today that Former Mayor of New York City, Rudolph Giuliani, has been tweeting about #PizzaGate and even having his life threatened for exposing this subject matter.   I first heard of this story when it broke yesterday 12/19 and took screen shots of the supposed real twitter account of Rudolph Giuliani. I still have all the tweets and screen shots saved on my computer.  I was quite surprised and was about to write up a complete report for the blog.  I then decided to double check to see if this was Rudy's real twitter account before I went to post.  My research led me to multiple twitter accounts for Rudolph Giuliani and so I scoured the internet for about an hour to locate any official statement from Mr. Giuliani that would point me to his official twitter account.  I came up with nothing.  To me I sensed it was a parody account since it had less followers as compared to the other twitter account so I dropped the story.  Now that many people are emailing me about this I decided I should present the current situation.

Here are the two twitter accounts acting like Mr. Giuliani.

@RudolphGiuliani vs. @RudyGiuliani

The account that was just banned from twitter for promoting #PizzaGate is @RudolphGiuliani.

The other account @RudyGiuliani is still active and also has more followers as compared to the banned account.

Here is the archive page of the banned twitter account for those who want to see the tweets about #PizzaGate and a public statement to the people.  I can confirm that what you see on the archive page are the tweets I did screenshots of last night. Here is the link http://archive.is/IDBh5

Is this a psyop to entrap reporters, bloggers, and journalists to report 'fake news' or is this really Rudy's real twitter account?  Question everything and never give up searching for your truth.

~enerchi
ascensionwithearth.com
Posted by enerchi at 12/20/2016 10:32:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum