OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/KPC0SVe5vB4

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/kAAwJttOiEo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Michael RIP: Now you know why the media told you what they did

December 26, 2016 Michael Aydinian News
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  RIP-George-Michael
I was not going to post anything today but my friend Jamie Rous sent me a link about George Michael. I was never a fan. Nevertheless I was shocked to hear he’d died at 53. This link, however, focused on what we weren’t told about him & it sure knocked me bandy. I’ve always been a free-thinker. I felt religion was baloney at 10. I risked expulsion from school at 14 when I was the only pupil who refused to go to morning prayer. Around this time I was also convinced what I was hearing about Israel in the media didn’t add up. Yet I’ll admit – I had absolutely no idea about this.
Even though I was mystified as to why in the last 25 years or so George Michael didn’t rake it in when seemingly all he had to do was walk into a recording studio, should I have known better? I merely assumed he’d either made his whack & couldn’t be bothered or he’d lost his touch. Since my foray into social media & the Internet began in 2011, long after the censorship & vilification of the singer/songwriter, how was I supposed to know? So, what this clearly indicates once again is the enormous power of the media. Not only can they suppress the truth but they then character assassinate anyone brave enough to speak out.
It sickens me no end: I realise now all these lewd stories about George Michael may well have been total fabrications by the Zionist media. It really is a case of ‘don’t mess with us. We’re bastards & we will screw you’ & this most definitely applies to stars & celebrities. I mean they deliberately lied about Iraq, Libya & a host of countries. Millions have died as a result. No sorry; no nothing & THEY STILL LIE THEIR ARSES OFF! Therefore, one has no option but to conclude they’ve no scruples whatsoever. Worse still, while they’ve the audacity to brand those who dare to speak out sexual deviants, they pull out all the stops to protect the real pedophiles & perverts! The entire mass-media is placed on clam up alert so the public remains largely unaware our corridors of power are riddled with child molesters, while behind closed doors sufficient pressure is applied on the Police to drop, what are, open & shut cases of child molestation.
Case in point: How many people know about Tony Blair’s prosecution in 1983 in Lewes Crown Court where he was convicted of performing an improper sexual act in a men’s public toilet? He was fined £500 but for some reason allowed to commit perjury by only giving his middle names in court – Charles Lynton. To this very day the media have kept this astonishing piece of news out of the headlines. It goes without saying – had the truth been known, Blair’s political career would have hit a brick wall. Instead he went on to become war-monger extraordinaire & the perfect Zionist puppet by dutifully perpetuating media falsehoods in order to go to war. Now read this piece by Asghar Bukhari & Nina Saddique & tell me you don’t feel somewhat perturbed.

“Not many people know this but, George Michael was Pro-Palestinian & against the Iraq War.
BBC banned the single he sang for Gaza & the powers that be absolutely assassinated his character/reputation & his credibility. When addressing Blair’s decision to go to war he said…. 
One of the central issues is being lessened in the British media and the American media, which is the importance of sorting out the problems in Palestine…..
…..and the worldwide perspective is that America is about to attack Saddam Hussein for oil and (Israeli Premier Ariel) Sharon is left to get on with his own business in Israel and that those two things show an absolute double standard…..”
George Michael RIP – researched and written by Nina Saddique
‘Now you have probably never heard of this, and that is how the pro Israel media works. All they ever told you about George Michael after his comments were designed to destroy his public image. They turned him into an out-of-control freak show. Sex and drugs – that’s all the headlines were about.
Buried was the story they didn’t want people talking about. He was so against the neoconservative Iraq war he dedicated his album to it. As a result SONY refused to publicise it. A clue as to why was found in WikiLeaks when an alleged hack by a North Korean showed that powerful Jewish Zionist executives at the top of Sony Entertainment were fuming that certain artists had shown their support for the Palestinians and were discussing how to stop it.
The split between him and Sony over this ended his career as he promised never to sing for them again. Their refusal to terminate his contract meant he lost hundreds of millions of pounds in lost album sales – which suited them fine. They had destroyed another pro-Palestinian voice.
He continued to speak out after this which was the last straw for the establishment who vilified him. He was blacklisted by the music industry in the USA according to an interview he gave years later and had to flee America due to threats of violence against him due to his opposition to the neocon war and the Media hate campaign. He lapsed into drink and depression and would never be the same again.’

I’d just like to add this cannot be mere coincidence. The list is simply too long. There is a finite number of people in the public eye. Only a small percentage have the balls to speak out against war, yet an inordinate number of these well known figures end up suffering premature deaths. How can it possibly be? The late great George Carlin touched on this…..
George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  BAM-Right-in-the-head
There are many, many more – Aaron Russo, Bill Hicks, Jimi Hendrix, a host of journalists – I could go on forever adding to the list of famous people opposed to war, dying in mysterious circumstances. For now I’ll simply mention John Smith – the Labour Leader who was all set to become Prime Minister & so crucially would never have colluded with GW Bush & the lies of Wolfowitz, Perle & Feith in order to attack Iraq. His untimely ‘death’, when he was full of beans, opened the way for Blair to become Labour leader & thus pursue a course of action Smith would never have even contemplated. Add the sudden deaths of Robin Cook, Blair’s Foreign Secretary, who due to his opposition to the Iraq war had resigned & the out-&-out murder of Dr Kelly, UK’s chief weapons inspector to Iraq, who’d flat out stated Blair & the media was lying about Saddam’s alleged weapons of mass destruction, what the hell are we supposed to think?

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  The-great-Robin-Cook
Now ask yourself – how many war-mongering, mass-murdering vermin die prematurely? I can’t think of one! What I do know is some of the greatest scumbags in history like Dick Cheney & David Rockefeller receive the kind of medical treatment most ordinary folk have little or no idea even exists! I’ll say it one more time – we really do live in a sick world.

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  Cheney-care

RIP George. I’m sorry. At least I realise now you were a man who stood up for what was right.

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  RIP-George-Michael

Thanks to: http://gmmuk.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  15697999_292861337777673_6308095442615164271_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Michael "Passes Away At The Age Of 53 " Symbolic Rirtual Hoax  15781485_10210304892911468_924091547723612386_n

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/DYAARDjBEGc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum