Latest topics
» Answering Questions on the Wilson Leak & More. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious sphere UFO spotted in the sky over Russia! plus MORE
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rotational components balance the translational
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of “Extinct” Creatures Found Alive in “Lost City” Deep Within Rainforest
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tartarian Magic, Parabolic Mirrors, and Flying Carpets: History Erased
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alternatives For Healing
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pressing Medicines Update
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horsetail Journey
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I happened upon the wild St. Johnswort
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Crab Nebula Just Blasted Earth with the Highest Energy Photons Ever Recorded
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The AI End Game - David Icke
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Astonishing Megalithic Walls Of Cusco Peru
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Change Special Report June 24, 2019
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simeon Hein - What's Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes?
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Carefully Examining The Planet X Sightings plus MORE
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyYesterday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28

There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!! Posted on 2012/08/28

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
There May Be a Major Run on Joy, Very Soon!!
Posted on 2012/08/28

This title has just come through to me. I’ve been dealing with a few things today, but in the end I was prompted strongly to go to Honaunau, mail off some orders, then drive to Pu’uhonua o Honaunau to jump off the rocks into the ocean. I’m not here to talk about all those details, but I must say, it felt very “right”.

Although the title does not say “Will”, rather, “May”, I’m not concerned at all about that. The 9th of September is a point that somehow seems to be getting larger and larger in my view-type screen. I will be involved in a particular part of that day which appears to be opening and expanding a gateway, rather than an ordinary, standard, “portal”. There will be the 9-9 at 9:09 (both AM and PM), and then the 9-11 at 11:11. Those are moments that stand out for myself.

I can assure you I will be in a place that has brought much joy through me in the not too distant past. One of my favorite places on the planet. But more importantly, will be the alignment of the Inner Self with that Higher Joy that is opening up for all of us, on or close to, that day.

I’ve known for some time, that I was to do NO traveling, ANYWHERE, except through the “portal” of Joy. Total Joy. Total Joy attunement. That’s it. I do not travel anywhere anymore just “for a vacation”. Nor is it “because someone out there on the internet tube-screen told me to go”, and maybe join their group on an “all expenses paid by you” spiritual tour. With a “tour guide”.

Hey, the greatest “Tour Guide” capital “T G” is within YOU. And each of us has one. And this period in the planet’s life is a Master Guided Tour of the Cosmos that’s only the start of what we are to be, and where we are to be going.

It will indeed BE a BLAST, of the most unexpectedly JOY-full kind. That’s why I’m going wherever I’m going. On the 9-9-12.

And the connections being made on that day…will last lifetimes (whatever that means in the Golden Egg Type Age).

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum