OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz

JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP EDITION

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz C08olGQUkAEOI1c

Hi ALL!

Well we made it through a real tough year! As we head into 2017 I wanted to recap why we threw the gauntlet down on Out Of Mind and Dinar Daily and work so hard to bust out the cons that are so rife in the alternative and Dinar community.

I get sent a lot of info regarding those that are absolute frauds in the RV/GCR community. Some I was asked to not share on the sites and some I was told I can. When I am asked to not share I always honor the promise of confidentiality and will continue to do so. Some of the info is sent straight away to the authorities and as such I am not able to share on this forum.

Let's start with Jerzy Babkowski aka Zap:

This year I was joined by many others that are as determined as myself to bring this vermin down. The Guru Hunters on Dinar Daily, the "videographer" Abe Froman and many others are diligent in their quest to get people to STOP sending this ex convict that served prison time for fraud their donations. I think we made great progress in this as Jerzy now sends out his ridiculous lies almost daily to get more of the kindhearted to send him donations.

Case in point.... this month a person called WZ offered to send Mary funds directly to help this fictional woman with her needs of O2 tanks etc.

The following is from Jerzy's posts this month regarding his begging for donations to help Mary and baby Bradd.

Date: Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 8:13 AM

Subject: donations for Mary

To: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

i will donate to Mary, put me in touch with her and i will get the oxygen bottles shipped directly. i have many contacts in the medical device industry and don't want to deal through you. that is if there really is a Mary.

JERZY'S RESPONSE:

Hi William,

If you wish to give a helping hand to Mary, that would be very good. I have done my best with what comes in to look after everybody, and if you can shoulder some of this burden I will be very grateful. Drop a line to Larry in this email, and have a chat with him. He is an old friend that introduced me to Mary a long time ago, and since she was diagnosed and needing a bone marrow transplant, the delays in our funding have severely impacted her health as we did not have the money to pay for the operation. She has been in comas and barely alive, but for whatever reason she has hung on. It is at critical stage now, and she must have the operation or she will die. If not for the donations, shelter, food and the meds would not have been there for her and she would have passed. And yes, Mary Carmen is very real and very sick. Much thanks.

Love and Light

In Our service

Zap

TO DATE WZ, YOU HAVE NOT CONTACTED LARRY. DO DROP HIM A LINE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP. HER TIME IS UP TOMORROW AT 12 AT THE MOTEL. CAN YOU BUY HER A FEW DAYS? JUST $60 A DAY WITH FOOD. IT IS NOT A NORMAL PRICE MOTEL ROOM, BUT ALL SHE HAS RIGHT NOW. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO TAKE UP A PIECE OF THE BURDEN AS WELL….

FULL POST HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t43249-poofness-for-dec-11-winter-wonderland-it-is-a-wonderland-for-internet-panhandlers-and-scammers

FROM JERZY 12/13/2016:

There were a few people, like WZ of last message, who dared to step up and take some of the burden off of me. However, nothing has materialized as yet and I was so hoping it would. We are at a crossroads and have been hit with last minute details and fees and other expenses that we can not possibly hope to meet and be ready for the funds. We just can’t.

There is nothing left as all has been distributed, with Mary being the last one to keep a roof over her head. She is slipping in and out and I think we will be in time to get her the operation next week. They are getting the hospital scheduled right now as there is not much time.

FULL POST HERE: http://www.oom2.com/t43301-poofness-for-dec-13-the-push-in-spades-and-funds-timing-for-a-scamming-internet-panhandler

NOW HERE IS THE TRUTH:

WZ was given the run around when he continued to try to help Mary. His many emails to Larry were not returned nor was his phone contact. WHY? You can come to your own conclusions...

WZ contacted me and sent me this that he gave me permission to post:

"I tried to reach out to zap/jerzy about helping Mary. I explained that I would not use pay pal but would contribute directly to Mary. I sent many emails to larry and zap/jerzy and continued to get the run around:
Mary's in and out of coma.
Mary doesn't have a  phone.
Mary can't talk and her sister who watches her only speaks Spanish. I replied that I speak some Spanish and that surely Mary's sister must know someone who has a  phone. I never got another email from larry. zap/jerzy advised me that larry sent several emails to me that bounced back, so how did zap/jerzy's emails get to me?

They admitted that Mary when she is semi-mobile will translate info into Spanish for Mary so that means Mary can sign a check, If she can't talk how else would she translate other than typing or writing. No reply on that one.

I called larry, no answer.

Surly if Mary was so desperate larry would have phoned me back. All I asked for was Mary's address and full name to write a  check. zap/jerzy could have easily sent that or Mary's sister could have reached out (in Spanish)......nada.

zap/jerzy claims he needs money for gas. He hasn't seen his family in 10 years. he's about to supposedly release gizillions of dollars, they couldn't give him some money for gas? Why not take out a  pay day loan for gas and O2 for Mary. With all the funds that will be released "any day,month,year,lifetime" jerzy/zap should be covered.

I must conclude at this point that jerzy/larry/susan/mary/   hey let's not forget little baby brad are all a pathetic con"

I have also been contacted by another that used to be connected with these RV/GCR scammers. In the coming weeks I may be able to share this persons info. Of course some of it I will be asked not to share and will honor that request. But trust me when I say that this will be huge and answer many questions so many have on exactly what this RV/GCR fraud is really about and Jerzy's role in this!

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz C08qb6yVEAAtwv1

COMING SOON:

DAVE SCHMIDT EDITION

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz 721

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz 26gJzHeDIuUiBSo9i

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz L3vRkl3MZExq42baU

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz 1481813243331

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz 3o6ZtkyaoyrfC6YxHi

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

bs4ever

bs4ever

"OOM LADY DISCOUNT"

Now thats funny  lol!

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Here is one I had not see yet. Thanks to Roxy Guru Hunter!

Blast from the past! - 2016 THE YEAR OF BUSTING OUT THE LIARS, FRAUDS & CON ARTISTS IN THE RV/GCR COMMUNITY! by PurpleSkyz Jerzy-e1298484703979

Jerzy Babkowski world trade

Posted on February 11, 2011 | No Comments
Jerzy Babkowski is a con man. He runs cons, rips peoples money. Plays games that is he is a big player in World trade. He plays off he is connected to USA Government and all sorts of other lies. Here is one example of the kind of absurd emails sent to one of Jerzy Babkowski's victims. He references one of the investigators on the project. He uses Jerzy88@gmail.com as one email. Hi Jeff – as I said, constrain him a bit – after many delays, the fundings are coming out as China and the families begin fulfilling agreements reached while Obama was here – it is no accident that the Nimitz was here for 4 days – that’s a tip of the iceberg as far as what is about to happen to the financial superstructure – my work here is a small part of what is happening, but is resulting now in major fundings that will allow the Reconstruction Projects to take place worldwide – this is not about me, but our Humanity – one small item that puts things into perspective is the fact that if we do not spend some amount of trillions and install the carbon sinks, the tectonics will create enough new volcanoes spewing gases, and release of the incredible amount of methane in the permafrost melts, to tip the balance and cause an inversion globally – we have a lower bottom layer that is hot, moisture laden, and increasing in sufficient gasses to flip up and the cold top layer at -273 degrees will flash freeze everything on the ground – remember the wooly mammoths frozen in ice still chewing food? – the top layer then drops into the cold (the rebalance of the temporary inversion), and we get a nice white planet for some number of years – I wish to have my daughter and everybody else to live on a blue/green planet instead of a nice white one – the work I have done since we attempted a strong concept for global distribution of goods and a place for incubators of tech, office space, and marketing, is still viable, but requires funding – between environmental technologies we posses that will prevent the next Ice Age to the new systems being put in place for economic re-development, the doors of the Families here and the China government have opened to release massive fundings world wide – I am part of that – I am well protected by National Security and the China Military Commission for this reason, and the Help that is being provided to Uncle is a large part of my efforts here – this work I have been involved in required silence, yes, but that does not mean I forget those that helped me get there – Investigator's comments are within bounds, but sadly mistaken on intent, development, and deployment – I have to do things by the book in this process or I would have been killed outright here – if Investigator has indeed been in HK and China, he would understand that – any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful investigator – all know my background here as I do not hide it – rather, it is the fact that I am transparent and tell people my background so they can decide if they wish to work with me and only here to Help our Humanity get through this time ahead, that I am still alive and allowed to do the work I do at this level – my advice is for Investigator to cool his jets as he knows not what he proposes yet – you Jeff, will be paid out within the next 10 banking days at this point, and probably sooner if you wish an approximate timeline – I trust I have been sufficiently clear and remember: time changes things and people greatly, so they bear may bear no resemblance to the original – thank you – in Our service – Jerzy Stay away from this con man Jerzy Babowski. If you know him or anyone he is working for please contact us IMMEDIATELY.
Continue Reading...

Thanks to: http://www.equalizergroup.org/jerzy-babkowski-con-man-scam-artist-world-trade/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum