OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From AbundantHope.net

David Crayford and the ITC

American Lawyer........David Crayford Correct for Calling Out Phony House of Bob Kowski

By American Lawyer

Jun 4, 2016 - 12:36:50 PM

American Lawyer........David Crayford Correct for Calling Out Phony House of Bob Kowski

Posted By: igots2no [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 3-Jun-2016 10:21:56

In Response To: DAVID CRAYFORD ............... YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY................. (igots2no)

By American Lawyer

Dear Mr. Crayford,

Correcto mundo again! You sure hit the nail on the head about Jerzy Babkowski being Zap, and everything else you said about him as well, which we'll dissect in great detail below.

You talked about all the "Governments, Central Banks, Commercial Banks, International Organisations, Individuals, Parties, Brokers, or otherwise around the World that have been coerced (Some without realising it. Others realising it and fully cooperating with their Masters, usually with financial gain attached) into such fraudulent and illegal activities against the Collateral Accounts by America, the Federal Reserve, The World Bank, The IMF, and their Allies who still believe that they hold power and authority over the Collateral Accounts from the time of the TTTGC..."

You have even warned all the thieves in Japan, Indonesia, the Philippines, America, Canada, and elsewhere, by posting Sovereign Decree No: 12/ITC (Short Form), which states in pertinent part:

"Any unauthorized person or party in possession of 'Top Secret', 'Secret', or 'Confidential' documents, or documents such as Gold Bullion Certificates, Bonds, Financial Instruments of any description that are legally owned by the Collateral Accounts; or Documents revealing the various accounts of the Collateral Accounts, concerning, or related to the Combined International Collateral Accounts, whether historic documents or present day documents..."

This is exactly what Jerzy Babkowski does. This is what Hudes, Keenan, Scott, and Fulford do. This is what Landa China Global and Dougy and Willy do too. You will see. I have written this letter so that victims just like the ITC will be put on full alert to all of what Jerzy Babkowski has been up to. What he's stolen and how he's stolen it. So, Mr. Crayford, if I were you, I would tell the ITC to hurry up with building his "Shark Tank" prison, because there are lots of people who are violating his sovereign decrees, and they're going to need cell space. And...you know Jerzy.

We've had to deal with him before, as many others have before us, and he's got a really bad case of the denials. He's the kind of guy who follows the 'American Husband's Rules for Cheating On Their Wives.' If the missus accuses you of committing the high moral crime of unfaithfulness -- deny it. If the wife produces evidence, deny that too.

So you know Jerzy's just gonna try to deny everything we put before him, like he always has in the past, and then he'll write with his ALL CAPS to try to drown out your words, and convince you he really isn't trying to steal anything from you, that it's all a big mistake. If he has to, he'll remind you that he's protected by the China Military Commission and National Security, and that, if need be, Snuffles the enforcer will come to visit you, but he believes in Love and Light and perpetually promising to pay people off.

So, it's for everyone else's sake, Mr. Crayford, all the other potential victims of the world, that you've got to show the evidence to. That way, they'll know the truth. And maybe it will help Dougy and Willy figure out that they're definitely in the wrong line of business with the wrong partners in the wrong company. Shop will be closing eventually for all three of them. That too is a promise.
IF THE SHOE FITS, IT MUST BE JERZY'S

Mr. Crayford, the first thing you were right about in your piece regarding Jerzy Babkowski is that he is Zap. There's no question about it. I was first alerted to this fact by 'Pugnose', who is hiding out in Indonesia waiting for his commands from the fat Australian, when he posted the following on this site:

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-jerzy-babkowski-attacks-the-fake-red-dragon-ambassador-and-his-con-artist-friends/

The page is headlined: "NEIL KEENAN UPDATE / Jerzy Babkowski Attacks The Fake Red Dragon Ambassador And His Con-Artist Friends."

The piece is dated July 9, 2015, and attributed to the Keenan Team / Group K. In pertinent part, 'Pugnose' says, "Dave Schmidt and the fake Red Dragon Ambassador engaged in a heavy episode of damage control today." But this is where he lays out the connection between Jerzy and the new Mr. Poofness. "Jerzy Babkowski (also known as Zap) posted this comment (see below)."

I know it's hard to believe, Mr. Crayford, but see if you can keep track here. 'Pugnose' is reporting where Jerzy says, yes, 'Pugnose' is right, Jerzy Babkowski was an associate of Davd Schmidt and the fake Red Dragon Ambassador, Bo Mikael Lindstrom, but what 'Pugnose' is saying about Jerzy specifically is wrong.

Now isn't that a surprise. They've got it wrong about Jerzy Babkowski. Sounds like that's about half the world's problem. We've all got it wrong about Jerzy.
More proof that Jerzy Babkowski is ZAP came from the fact that it appears that...

KAUILAPELE IS DRINKING THE SAME KOOL-AID AS JERZY BABKOWSKI.

Mr. Crayford, I don't know if you've ever bothered to go to this guy's Web site here:

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/a-letter-from-jerzy-babkowski-zap-5-15-16-all-for-the-sake-of-helping-humanity-about-the-oitc-world-financial-stuff-gold-the-rv-thing-etc/

But he promotes himself as being "A Spirit of Light working with energies on this planet." He also says that Jerzy Babkowski is ZAP. Maybe it's the dark energies he's been experimenting with, but he regularly promotes people on this Web site who, intelligent sources have told me, and you have also confirmed, are thieves of the Collateral Assets and Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. On this person's Web site are many entries over the years for the likes of Neil Keenan who operates out of Indonesia, Ben Fulford who operates out of Japan, and Karen Hudes and her charade against the 'Network of Corporate Global Control' operating out of Washington, DC, good ol' U.S. of A, that it's beyond coincidence. It's a criminal conspiracy.

In the above linked article, Kauilapele connects Jerzy as ZAP, and displays his misguided understanding of what Jerzy Babkowski is really about. He writes, "I just saw this at RMN, and I actually read this whole letter. It is from Jerzy Babkowski (aka ZAP, and it is an excellent overview, in my (over) view, of the entire 'helping Humanity' operation we are currently in right now. And reading it gave me a deeper respect for Mr. Zap, and his team's efforts to assist all of us."

Mr. Crayford, Kauilapele is talking about Jerzy's response to you. And how much he (Kauilapele) "respects" Jerzy's efforts at "helping Humanity"? Do you think Kauilapele is drinking the same tainted Jim Jones Kool-Aid Jerzy suffers from? Or could he be serious?

JERZY BABKOWSKI / ZAP LOVES TO POUND SAND /MUD

Did you know Mr. Crayford that Jerzy just loves to pound sand? Yeah, I know, kinda weird, huh? Probably goes back to his childhood days. You know how I know this? Because both ZAP and Jerzy use the same expression often in their writings. Which means both ZAP's writings and Jerzy Babkowski's writings are written by the same person. What am I talking about? Let me show you.
You remember my piece last month where I exposed Jerzy, Dougy, and Willy Barney for running the China Landa Global scam, where they're stealing Assets of the Global Debt Facility in the name of Historic Bonds and Gold. And then Jerzy responded psychotically and immaturely by calling me names here

http://www.hollowearthnetwork.com/page/493181596

You will see in the piece against me that Jerzy Babkowski wrote "pound" eight times, four of them tied to the word "sand" and four of them tied to "mud." In the brackets [ ] below is an excerpt from just one section alone where Jerzy quotes from the letter, and then writes POUND SAND three times in his own comments:
[AL: You're a thief, Jerzy. So is Landa.

GO POUND SAND.

JERZY: "So please understand both Landa and Humanas have to operate in truth and impeccability."
CORRECT VERBIAGE:

Doug's investigations have gone into greater depth this week, and he will give his report that will further clarify the processes we are subject to. Please understand that both Landa and Humanus have to operate in truth and impeccability, and if we do not have the correct information, or we have questions as to the veracity of the informations we receive, we dig and ask the hard questions not only for our own satisfaction but to be absolutely in correct service to you.

AL: ...and a liar. Zero truth emanates from Landa and Humanas.

GO POUND SAND.

JERZY: "If we do not have the correct information... And asked the hard questions not only for our own satisfaction, (11:00) but to be absolutely in correct service to you."
GO POUND MORE SAND.]

In quick succession, Jerzy finished off his attack piece on me with a dramatic shift of nouns, moving from "sand" to "mud". He closed the piece out with: "GO POUND SOME MORE SAND" "GO POUND MUD" "POUND MORE MUD" "POUND MUD" "POUND MUD."

JERZY BABKOWSKI TELLS DAVID CRAYFORD TO POUND SAND
In his follow up letter to you (David Crayford) here

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46965

Jerzy sounds more of the same, quote: "Regardless of the disparage between individuals and entities on the internet in their views, the common threads are what I choose to pursue to the exclusion of anything else. It is the one choice that makes the most sense to peruse, and the rest of the strife can go pound sand."

Jerzy loved telling us to pound sand, but we're not the only ones.

JERZY BABKOWSKI POUNDS SAND WITH JACK AND JAY

In a wild incident that seems to have begun back in 2011, two people Jerzy referred to as Jack and Jay have accused him of stealing $75,000.00 here
http://www.oom2.com/t36859-office-of-poofness-3-16-16-mid-week-report

In the above post, Jerzy tells everybody, "This is my last post here, and for anybody's discernment, these are the true facts, and Jack and Jay can go pound sand."
ZAP TOO POUNDS SAND, JUST LIKE JERZY

In ZAP's writings, he often tells people to "pound sand", using the same acerbic, sarcastic, cynical tone seen in Jerzy Babkowski's writings. At both of these links here
http://www.oom2.com/t38136-poofness-...ce-of-poofness
http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-office-of-poofness-for-may-4-zap.html

ZAP tells the world that funds are moving, in spite of the negativity people are expressing about him. He also incorporates Jerzy's favorite ALL CAPS model, while again pounding sand. ZAP says:
"IT IS ALL HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS EFFORT, WE ARE SEEING TANGIBLE RESULTS, WE ARE PARTY TO DOCUMENTS THAT CONFIRM MANY THINGS IN PLACE, WE HAVE SEEN MOVEMENTS OF VERY LARGE FUNDS, AND ALL OF THESE THINGS COUNTER ALL THE ABOVE COMMENTS. SO THOSE OUT THERE THAT WOULD SAY IT ISN'T SO....GO POUND SAND."

At both of these following links, you will again see ZAP IN CAPS, pounding sand:
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...d-week-report/
http://www.stage2omega.com/poofness-for-apr-28-mid-week-by-zap-from-the-office-of-poofness/

ZAP says:
"AND TO THOSE THAT SAY THAT ZAP IS DOING THIS TO GET MONEY FOR HIS PERSONAL POCKET WHILE SPEWING GLIB BS TO UNINTELLIGENT MASSES, PISS OFF AND GO POUND SAND. I DO THIS TO HELP OTHERS IN DESPERATE NEED ONLY AT CRITICAL TIMES WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. I MUST MAINTAIN STABILITY AND DO THE BEST I CAN WITH WHATEVER IS AVAILABLE UNTIL THE FUNDS ARRIVE."

ZAP pounds more sand here:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...mes;read=20314
"INSTEAD, THEY WERE GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM. EITHER SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, OR GO POUND SAND AS THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD SWITCH TO PLAN C AND DO IT ANYWAYS. I JUST HEARD THEY SOFTENED AND MAYBE SIGNED OFF BEFORE SATURDAY. I WILL KNOW MORE LATER."
This last example of ZAP using the exact same phrase as Jerzy Babkowski is here

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/04/zap-update-april-25-2016.html

ZAP writes: "53. There was a 2011 Treaty White Paper that informed finance ministers of the economical conditions of the world. As a result, Ireland challenged the banks. They said, 'If you can prove that you loaned us any money, we will gladly pay you. But If you can't, basically ‘go pound sand'!' And they held to it. They had that same thing going on with Greece. It was believed that if the right one had gotten elected in Greece they would have done this same thing as did Ireland."

There's no question, Mr. Crayford, that you were correct in your response in pointing out that Jerzy Babkowski and ZAP are in fact the same person, voice, and view. Obviously, it's been pointed out by many before us.

ITC CALLS OUT GDF THIEVES VIA "SOVEREIGN" DECREE

Mr. Crayford, you will see that what you wrote to Jerzy Babkowski in your warning letter to him applies to everything he is presently doing and to everyone he is presently working with and for. Your quote from the International Treasury Controller's Sovereign Decree again hits the mark, for you will see below, through the information that I have posted going back to 2010, that the people we write about are exactly who is involved in what you quote:

DAVID CRAYFORD: "Persons, parties, Organisations, Companies, Corporations, Government, Government Authorities, Trustees, Foundations, Managers, Banks whether Central or Commercial, Agencies of any description, Power of Attorney Holders, Mandates, or otherwise, shall mean...as legal entities, or, any person or party employed directly or indirectly by any of the above, or acting on behalf of the above, or, working in conjunction with others in the perpetration of fraud, or, employees of the Intelligence agencies whether directly or indirectly engaged, or, mercenaries employed directly or indirectly by any of the above, or, treasure hunters whether engaged by others or working independently, or, persons acting as individuals....or, Trustees of Trusts...or...foundation managers...Custodians or otherwise...jointly or severally with others....who are in unlawful possession of assets / property of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility....or, persons or parties who have been involved, past, present, or future, with the theft, disposal of assets whether accounts or physical assets, of the said Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility."
2010 - THEWHISTLEBLOWERS.INFO

TheWhistleblowers.info markets itself as being "Intelligent Intelligence to Protect the Public." This site has such damaging information for so many Governmental and Intelligence Agents that it is heavily attacked 24 / 7, and is often down, as is the case as I write this. When it is up, TheWhistleBlowers.info runs several links tying Jerzy Babkowski's fraudulent activities to his associates at the time. Those links can be found here

http://thewhistleblowers.info/?s=jerzy+babkowski
Opening the link displays the following six headlines with links:
JERZY BABKOWSKI + HIS FRAUDULENT 2010 CHINESE ELDER TRADE PROGRAM

http://thewhistleblowers.info/jerzy-...trade-program/
TANCZOS ANDOR, FIODOR GINCU WITH JERZY BABKOWSKI + ROBERT CRIBB (aka: Rocky Cribb) WITH JEFFERY RANKIN + COUNTERFEIT 2014 BANCA MEDIOLANUM DOCUMENT
http://thewhistleblowers.info/tanczos-andor-fiodor-gincu-with-jerzy-babkowski-robert-cribb-aka-rocky-cribb-with-jeffery-rankin-counterfeit-2014-banca-mediolanum-document/

ALERT: JERZY BABKOWSKI + JON DOUNBOS
http://thewhistleblowers.info/alert-jerzy-babkowsli-jon-doumbos/

ALERT: TANCZOS ANDOR + JERZY BABKOWSKI LINKED TO THIS UK SHELL
http://thewhistleblowers.info/alert-tanczos-andor-jerzy-babkowsk-linked-to-this-uk-shell/

ALERT: SEE WHO ARE BEHIND THE ZETA GLOBAL CLEAR LIMITED WEBSITE
http://thewhistleblowers.info/alert-see-who-are-behind-the-zeta-global-clear-limited-website/

ALERT: THE SERIAL FRAUDSTERS + MONEY LAUNDERERS INSIDE A UK SHELL CALLED ZETA GLOBAL CLEAR LIMITED ARE LINKED TO A NZ FRAUDSTER/MONEY LAUNDERER
http://thewhistleblowers.info/alert-the-serial-fraudsters-money-launderers-inside-a-uk-shell-called-zeta-global-clear-limited-are-linked-to-a-nz-fraudstermoney-launderer/

ZETA GLOBAL CLEAR = CHINA GLOBAL LANDA
An intelligence report was recently sent to me with many pages of documents, letters, photographs, and photographed passports attached. Many of the attachments for the report had been copied off of thewhistleblowers.info above. I encourage you to look at them. See what the fat Australian looks like. See what 'Pugnose' operating out of Indonesia looks like in these photos. See the lawyers who are involved. See the Slovenian, New Zealand, and American nationals Jerzy is accused of working with on his international bond scams back then.

As an example of pages and documents, Page One under the second link above holds a photograph of a smug Jerzy Babkowski sporting bloodshot eyes, a red tie, and goatee. "Jerzy Babkowski & Assciates Fraudsters", appears at the top of the page. Below that is the heading, JERZY BABKOWSKI + HIS FRAUDULENT 2010 CHINESE ELDER TRADE PROGRAM, and then Jerzy's photo.

Page Two is the first of five pages of a letter / document signed by H.E. Jerzy Babkowski. At the bottom of each page are phone numbers which presumably are attached to shell offices supposedly situated in the five continents listed above them: Asia, Africa, Australia, Americas, Europe. At the bottom of each page is Jerzy's email address: JERZY88@GMAIL.COM

Page One of the document is topped by two red Coats of Arms, one looking Asian, the other Satanic. Underneath each one appears the names KORAB and NALECZ.

Below that is the title HOUSE OF BOBKOWSKI. Note, it did not say House of Babkowski. An O instead of an A. Ask yourself what is he trying to do with this letter? What is he really asking for? The letter reads like this:

April 22, 2010
WORLDWIDE PROGRAM INFORMATION
DO NOT DISTRIBUTE TO ANY OTHER THAN SIGNATORIES
CONFIDENTIAL

Dear All,

I have received a directive to enable the recipients of this letter to take advantage of the first and only worldwide special PROGRAM that is designed to Help each country, Family member, individual, corporate, and sovereign entity that wishes to convert their heritage and other assets into usable and effective cash.

This Program is further designed to eliminate greed, corruption, and fraud that has given our Humanity much misery over the years, and has enabled our children, adults and seniors to die horrible deaths that could have been avoided and need not have happened.

I write this letter to all that will listen to something that can and will change the way our world functions, and how we live on it.
The Program I speak of is being performed by a thousands year old "Trust" that has decided it is now time to Help all of us by opening their doors to their wealth and abilities for the benefit of Mother Earth and our Humanity.

As a sovereign that serves his people first, I write this letter in that context, with no ego or other impediment that causes harm, and prevents what should be done to Help others.
As a Polish sovereign, my title has no meaning within my country, it is just a title, but the acts of responsibility that I am charged with in relation to that title, do not change and are of full force and effect.
pg 2

The Program explanation and entry Instructions are as follows:

1. This Program is a special Program that will enable all Family members from all the factions to come together to share a common goal for the first time without fighting, felicity envelopes, red-eye, and sub-agreements.

2. This will not be tolerated and will result in automatic dismissal of the file. The Elder in charge as signatory, and/or his face authorized by him through either Power of Attorney, or official Family Directive and Instruction, properly chopped, sealed, and recognized by Family or Guardian.

3. This special Program is run by the "Trust" in conjunction with the Committee. The Ancients Elders are involved.

4. Any and all Family members are invited to join this door opening
5. The "Trust" shall take what is available, whether boxes, packets, currencies, and other such assets that the global Family has been plagued through fraud and corruption to their detriment, that of China and other countries, and indeed, the rest of the world.

6. This is at an end, and it is now time to release all the assets, convert them into usable and effective funds for the benefit of Mother Earth and her Humanity.

7. The Program is very simple for this very reason, and affords each global Family member to release their hold, receive a long term cash support system for any and all Reconstruction Projects (either profit or non-profit) and personal cash for their own discretionary usage to better their lives, and those around them inclusive of family and friends.

8. Remember that money is just energy. It does not like to sit on a shelf and collect dust. It likes to work. When it goes to work, wonderful things happen, and Humanity enjoys Joy and Prosperity. When it sits on a shelf collecting dust, we have misery.

The Program is as follows:

9. THE ELDER OF THE FAMILY WHO HAS SIGNATORY AUTHORITY OVER THE ASSET(S) AUTHORIZES A FACE (OR HIMSELF IF HE SO CHOOSES) TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE ASSET(S) THAT WILL BE PUT INTO THE PROGRAM, AND TAKE SOME PICTURES.

10. WHILE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE ASSET(S), HE OR SHE WILL HOLD UP A PIECE OF PAPER WITH 2 NAMES AND CODES.
pg 3

11. THE NAMES AND CODES SHALL BE PROVIDED AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE A POSITIVE RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS AS PROVIDED BELOW IN BOLD LETTERS IN 25 BELOW:

12. THE NAMES AND CODES CAN BE PRINTED IN VERY LARGE FONT SO THEY TAKE THE ENTIRE SPACE ON THE PIECE OF PAPER.

13. A CURRENT DATE NEWSPAPER OF ANY SORT IS HELD IN THE OTHER HAND.

14. THE FIRST 2 PICTURES TO BE TAKEN ARE A) ALL ASSETS IN BACKGROUND WITH THE NEWSPAPER IN ONE HAND AND THE PAPER WITH THE NAMES IN THE OTHER; AND B) A CLOSER SHOT OF THE NEWSPAPER SHOWING THE ENTIRE PAGE WITH THE DATE OF THE NEWSPAPER, AND FURTHER PICTURES OF THE ASSETS, SERIAL NUMBERS, ETC.
15. That is all for the pictures.

16. The next step in the process is equally simple. There is no requirement for the standard submission package such as the Letter of Intent, NCND, Affidavit, History of Funds, POF, SWIFT or any of the normal items of compliance that comprise the normal mainstream PP, unless the asset is currency in a bank account, then a POF (new or old) is required.

17. Safe Keeping Receipts are welcome into the Program as well.

18. Heritage funds are welcome.

19. All funds on China 800 and 801 screens welcome.

20. This is a sovereign system, and all that is required is A) the pictures; B) the names and numbers of each asset and its value (including serial number, codes, padlock numbers, etc); and C) the Client
Information Sheet (CIS) and passport/ID of either the Elder, or that of his designated face (that has Power of Attorney or similar authority from the signatory Elder).

21. The intermediaries involved in this transaction will of course be compensated. ALL intermediaries involved. No in-fighting allowed. ALL must be compensated.

22. The pictures, asset information, CIS, and passport are sent to the following email:
WORLDCONSTRUCTIONPROJECTS@GMAIL.COM

[AL: That tells you something's not right. A claimed WORLD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OPERATION using a GMAIL ACCOUNT.]

23. Within 48-72 hours, you will have a clear response as to when to expect a Program Contract.
pg 4

24. You will be given instructions on the procedure in respect of your particular type of asset.

25. The Program Contract is as follows: 10% each and every week for a period of five years. If more funds are required to complete or begin new Reconstruction Projects, the you will be allowed to renew each year for a further 5 year term, or perhaps longer as required.

26. Since this Program is designed to Help each Family member and Guardian(s) and/or country for a very long time, the old way of fighting and conspiring for favored position is no longer needed, required, or allowed. Each has more than enough to take care of anything, that the old way of trying to gain the most position is of no effect and therefore useless. Only thing that matters is putting money back into the system to work.

27. It is a clear case of Peace being more profitable than War, and opposing factions of the Family (and others) that have distrusted each other for decades or centuries, can again become Brothers and Sisters.

This is the only time this will be offered.

It creates Joy and Prosperity for All without side effects. The ones that do not take advantage of this special worldwide Program will sit on their assets doing nothing, and will not be allowed to do anything with them. These assets will be removed regardless. There is no choice now. The 7 are in agreement.

This special Program is being offered to all the countries, their hidden and national assets, even if they came from corrupt sources initially. All fraud and corruption stemming from all assets of the Family and others will be eliminated with this special Program.

The time for all to enter this Program is limited, and may end very shortly now. Time can be measured in weeks, or perhaps a month or more, but it will end. The first to enter will be the first to be processed and begin receiving returns.

Please be fast in performing the above actions, and place yourselves in line for the Program. All those that apply will be done in the manner stated above.
All those that do not apply, will not be able to take advantage of this once it closes. While the others are working with their returns from the Program, they will not be as they have not participated.

pg 5
The first tests of the Program have already been accomplished, and now the balance of the countries and Elders are being formally invited to participate in the Program for the benefit of our Humanity.
We trust this is clear and unambiguous. We applaud the diligence and loyalty of the Elders and their Guardians in protecting the assets of Humanity, and recognize and honor their achievement
Whatever we can do to Help, we will. Please ask, and it shall be provided.
Thank you,
Love and Light
in Our service
H.E. Jerzy Babkowski

INTELLIGENCE REPORT

Mr. Crayford, it's totally obvious what Jerzy was trying to do with the above letter as far back as 2010. He was rounding up Holders and Custodians of both Collateral Assets and Accounts, as well as the documentation that was used by the Custodians, and by the banks and National leaders who had signed the documents back when the Collateral Assets and Accounts were supposed to be used to gold back those Nations' currencies that were involved.

Zeta Global Clear, Jerzy's company at that time, was set up as a kind of predecessor to Landa China Global / Humanus' operation today. Zeta Global Clear is listed as an affiliate corporation on Landa China Globals and / or Humanus' Web site.

KEYS TO THE REPORT

The Intelligence report summed up all of the above information this way:

"It appears that the (traitorous agents handled by the fat Australian who fraudulently hides under the banner of the) old Office of International Treasury Control is still alive and working diligently to rewrite the story and rules of its present existence, affiliated with the U.N., BIS, and other international groups. The main players in section two and I believe section four below have joined forces indirectly to further this goal. In section three the trading programs go beyond Hong Kong in their scope and gains. Section four covers the latest in tactics concerning stolen instruments, bonds, certificates, and notes, of The Collateral Accounts and the Global Debt Facility.

"1. Since 2010 the persons listed on this page above have caused parallel organization(s) to act independently but secretly assisting each other with finance and logistic support. The goal seems to be to rewrite the history, reason, and ownership of financial instruments or metal belonging to the Collateral Accounts. They have caused confusion using writings, interviews, conference calls, and fake documents to discredit The I.T.C. and the real O.I.T.C.

"2. Mr. Keith Francis Scott has declared himself the real Head of The O.I.T.C. Even though he has or is using Dr. Ray Dam's assistance with legitimizing his position. Winston Shrout has invoked immunity in a Federal Indictment on March 28, 2016 using documentation and U.N. Control numbers given by Keith Scott and Dr. Dam. Mr. Shrout has been fabricating instruments and placing them in trading programs with H.S.B.C. Hong Kong which did trade them and supposedly received $76 trillion. This also parallels trades attempted by Landa China Global in the past few years using so called historical documents through shell corporations.

"3. As mentioned above Hong Kong Shiang Hi Bank seems to still play in the arena of trades with stolen documents and unauthorized parties. In their ease they go ahead and take the money but forget paying the others in the transactions. This has been ongoing since former President Marcos was deposed and continues today."
THE EQUALIZERS

Back in February of 2011, Jerzy Babkowski got himself in more hot water, this time with equalizergroup.org. You can go to it and learn more under the heading: "Jerzy Babkowski world trade" "By: The Equalizer" "Posted in: Equalizer News, Scam and Fraud Alerts".
The Equalizer link is here:
http://www.equalizergroup.org/jerzy-babkowski-con-man-scam-artist-world-trade/

ABOUT THE EQUALIZER GROUP

The Equalizergroup.org's stated mission is simple: 1. Collect Information, Reports and data on Frauds, Scams and Illegal Practices; 2. Review and Process Reports; and, 3. Publicize our findings and go after the Bad Guys!

FEBRUARY 21, 2011

On February 21, 2011, at 8:42 am, the following letter was posted by Equalizersgroup.org under the Headline: Have you had an experience with Jerzy Babkowsk
The posting went on to read:

"Jerzy Babkowski is a convicted felon. He did prison time for other crimes. It was $75,000.00 Canadian that he ripped off of Dr. Wooler. We will be posting more of this con mans emails so you can see his claims are wild!

"Always going to pay his victims, but his ties to world governments and projects come first. They were going to 'silently' deal with men working on this case. Jerzy Babkowski is so caught up with so many victims he can not keep straight which man he took for what amount. This claim of $5000.00 is absurd! More evidence coming!

"STAY AWAY FROM THIS CONVICT! The names of investigators used by Equalizer are AKA's like this Jack Bauer, the guy from 24, because as stated in one of Jerzy's emails which we will post later he threated that his contacts would take care of the investigators 'SILENTLY'.

"Clearly when dealing with scum bags like Jerzy Babkowski you have to be careful, they are con men and many of them do attempt to silence people who go after them to make them account for their cons. I mean, lets face it, the bottom line here is that this con man never paid back a dime to any of his victims and time after time he would make up dates he would do it, then when enough time is gone he tries to make it sound like its just a few dollars, so whats the big deal, and he is now helping with the ******* of children.

"I mean all the investigators had to laugh, Jerzy Babkowski, ****** children. Here is a test, send him a project, see if he funds a nickel for anything. This man will not pay his own victims back. Next he will tell you he is helping to save baby seals. This man has no shame! Jerzy the Joker!!"

VICIOUS EXCHANGES

It appears the above letter was followed by subtle, vicious exchanges between Jerzy and the investigators at Equalizer. Below is one of those threatening letters Jerzy Babkowski sent. It starts off with the post by Jeff that Jerzy is responding to. I have followed segments with my comments (AL:).

Jeff's post begins:

JEFF: "Read His Below Email of Non-Sense!!"

"Sent: Mon, Feb 19, 2010 am"

"Subject: Fwd: URGENT MATTER OF WOOLLER V. BABKOWSKI"
JEFF: "Jerzy Babkowski is a con man. He runs cons, rips peoples money. Plays games that is he is a big player in World trade. He plays off he is connected to USA Government and all sorts of other lies. Here is one example of the kind of absurd emails sent to one of Jerzy Babkowski's victims. He references one of the investigators on the project. He uses Jerzy88@gmail.com as one email."
AL: Someone on Equalizer then posted the below letter to Jeff received from Jerzy.

JERZY: "Hi Jeff -- as I said, constrain him a bit -- after many delays, the fundings are coming out as China and the families begin fulfilling agreements reached while Obama was here -- it is no accident that the Nimitz was here for 4 days - that's a tip of the iceberg as far as what is about to happen to the financial superstructure - my work here is a small part of what is happening, but is resulting now in major fundings that will allow the Reconstruction Projects to take place worldwide - this is not about me, but our Humanity - "

AL: Here's where Jerzy gets deep and philosophical and makes Jeff want to go live on a yellow / brown planet:

JERZY: "...one small item that puts things into perspective is the fact that if we do not spend some amount of trillions and install the carbon sinks, the tectonics will create enough new volcanoes spewing gases, and release of the incredible amount of methane in the permafrost melts, to tip the balance and cause an inversion globally - we have a lower bottom layer that is hot, moisture laden, and increasing in sufficient gasses to flip up and the cold top layer at -273 degrees will flash freeze everything on the ground - remember the wooly mammoths frozen in ice still chewing food? - the top layer then drops into the cold (therebalance of the temporary inversion), and we get a nice white planet for some number of years - I wish to have my daughter and everybody else to live on a blue/green planet instead of a nice white one -"

AL: Here Jerzy fuels his age old con of needing funding for his world wide humanitarian scam.

JERZY: "...the work I have done since we attempted a strong concept for global distribution of goods and a place for incubators of tech, office space, and marketing, is still viable, but requires funding - between environmental technologies we posses that will prevent the next Ice Age to the new systems being put in place for economic re-development, the doors of the Families here and the China government have opened to release massive fundings world wide - I am part of that -"

AL: Here Jerzy admits being a protected asset (which is why he's been free and on the loose, conning and ripping people off for so many years) both here in China and in America.

JERZY: "I am well protected by National Security and the China Military Commission for this reason, and the Help that is being provided to Uncle is a large part of my efforts here - this work I have been involved in required silence, yes, but that does not mean I forget those that helped me get there - Investigator's comments are within bounds, but sadly mistaken on intent, development, and deployment - I have to do things by the book in this process or I would have been killed outright here - if Investigator has indeed been in HK and China, he would understand that-"
AL: Here's where Jerzy's intimidation and threat of great bodily harm or worse comes in.

JERZY: "Any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful investigator - all know my background here as I do not hide it - rather, it is the fact that I am transparent and tell people my background so they can decide if they wish to work with me and only here to Help our Humanity get through this time ahead, that I am still alive and allowed to do the work I do at this level - my advice is for Investigator to cool his jets as he knows not what he proposes yet -"

AL: And Jerzy's final sign off con, you'll get your money, I swear, you'll get your money, I promise....

JERZY: "You Jeff, will be paid out within the next 10 banking days at this point, and probably sooner if you wish an approximate timeline - I trust I have been sufficiently clear and remember: time changes things and people greatly, so they bear may bear no resemblance to the original - thank you - in Our service - Jerzy."

AL: And Jeff's final warning for all unsuspecting potential victims:
JEFF: "Stay away from this con man Jerzy Babowski. If you know him or anyone he is working for please contact us IMMEDIATELY."

JANUARY 2015

In January of 2015, the s*** again hit the fan for Jerzy Babkowski and those he had conned out of money. This site here
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10413...posted a charged piece by someone calling himself Patrick H. Bellringer, who wanted to warn the world of all the cons and dangers of dealing with Jerzy Babkowski. He also unquestionably confirms the crossover identities of Jerzy Babkowski and ZAP being one and the same.

On Tuesday January, 20, 2015, at 9:54 pm, Bellringer posted the following headline: "ALERT! URGENT MESSAGE FOR PP & FARM CLAIMS PARTICIPANTS WAITING FOR FUNDS!!!"
These two headlines followed: "URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS" and "USE DISCERNMENT - USE CAUTION WITH THIS MESSAGE."
The body of Bellringer's message was posted as follows:

January 20, 2015
"This message is specifically for those who are Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funds for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.

"Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.

"Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit.

"Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of "first money" to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

"There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.
"If you do not believe me, Google "Jerzy Babkowski" and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

"The 'Grandfather' that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This "Grandfather" has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/M1. The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.

"Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

"Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

"We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

"In Love and Light,

"Patrick H. Bellringer

"Posted by Popeye at 2:49 PM"

CONTINUED...

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

JERZY BABKOWSKI / ZAP STOMP OUT BELLRINGER

Obviously, as was the case when Jerzy responded like a juvenile to my exposing him for his, Dougy Jones, and Willy Barney's efforts through Landa Global China / Humanus to steal Assets of the Global Debt Facility, which can be found here,
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46265

Babkowski, responded as ZAP, with the exact same viciousness and subtle voice that he responded to me with, to attack Patrick H. Bellringer's accusations. Again, see the heavy handed ALL CAPS to show how really big Jerzy is in his own mind, and how intimidating he can be (LOL), whether he's writing as ZAP or Jerzy:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10413

ZAP'S RESPONSE TO BELLRINGER

AL: On Tuesday, January 27, 2015, at 4:24 am, the following response was posted underneath Bellringer's above letter. The response was dated Wednesday, January 21, 2015, and it was addressed from "ZAP to Patrick Bellringer." ZAP's in CAPS:

"In Response To: URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS - The 'Grandfather' that Zap speaks of is NOT M1
"DEAR PATRICK,

"I HAVE JUST READ YOUR 'MESSAGE' TO THE WORLD ABOUT ME AND THIS JERZY BABKOWSKI WHO I AM SUPPOSED TO BE. OH, I AM ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE MARION HORN JR. OF FIVE STAR TRUST.

"IT SEEMS YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THE WORLD A SERVICE BY SAYING I AM GOING TO STEAL EVERYBODY'S MONEY. HMMMM...CAN YOU TELL ME HOW I WILL DO THIS? I WILL HAVE MISS PHIPPS TYPE IT OUT, AND HAVE SNUFFLES AND HIS COMPLIANCE TEAM VET IT OUT TO SEE IF IT IS DOABLE. IT WILL AUGMENT MY DIAL-A-DINAR SERVICE.

"TO SET SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS STRAIGHT, AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT IN YOUR POSITION GIVEN THE VARIOUS INFORMATIONS OUT THERE, YOU PUT ENOUGH 2+2+3+? TOGETHER TO FORM A PICTURE YOU THINK IS ACCURATE. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAGNIFICENT EXPOSE OF ZAP, I COMMENT AS FOLLOWS:"
[AL: ZAP continues response in ALL CAPS to BELLRINGER]:
"URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS

"BY Patrick H. Bellringer

BELLRINGER: This message is specifically for those persons, who are Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funding for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers, routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.

"NO. I WILL NOT CONTACT ANYBODY IN REGARD FARM CLAIMS, PPP, OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN TO FUND PROJECTS...ABOUT 2,000 OF THEM SO FAR (THE REAL PURPOSE OF WHAT I AND MY TEAMS DO).

"IT IS NOT MY JOB OR PROVINCE TO INVOLVE MYSELF IN THE FARM CLAIMS OR PPP OR CURRENCY. OTHERS QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THESE ITEMS ARE DOING THAT. SO, YOUR FIRST ASSUMPTION IS NOT ACCURATE."

BELLRINGER: Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY I AM A CON MAN PATRICK. DO YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF TANGIBLE PROOF? HAVE YOU HEARD OF ME DEFRAUDING ANYBODY? OR ASKING FOR MONEY? OR ACCESSING ANYBODY'S BANK ACCOUNTS AND STEALING THEIR MONEY AND LEAVING THEM DESTITUTE? OR PILLAGING THEIR VEGETABLE GARDEN? OR DOING ANYTHING SHADY AT ALL? REALLY PATRICK, THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME STATING THAT YOU STALKED AND MOLESTED LITTLE GIRLS WHEN YOU LIVED IN AN APARTMENT ACROSS FROM THE GIRLS PRIVATE SCHOOL. YOU KNOW...THE ONE WITH THE CAMERAS WITH THE BIG TELEPHOTO LENSES AND BINOCULARS. SO PLEASE, BEFORE MAKING SUCH INTERESTING STATEMENTS, DO SOME REAL DUE DILIGENCE. ASK PEOPLE. TAKE REPORTS. ASK FOR REPORTS OF WRONGDOING OF ME FROM PEOPLE. GET SOME MEAT AND POTATOES NOT JUST THE VEGETABLE ROUTINE OF SLAMMING FIRST AND SMILING AT YOUR CLEVERNESS. AND LEAVE THE PIGS OUT OF THIS. THEY ARE INNOCENT.

"BOTTOM LINE, YOU MUST DO MORE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE MAKING SUCH STATEMENTS OR ELSE FACE LEGAL STUFF IN YOUR LIFE."

BELLRINGER: Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit. Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people, and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of "first money" to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

"ZAP IS ZAP. NOT JEZRY OR MARION OR BOB. AND PATRICK...HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT JERZY BABKOWSKI IS WIDELY KNOWN FOR HIS FRAUD AROUND THE GLOBE? THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. I KNOW JERZY WELL, AND I KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE AND NOT DONE. JERZY HAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT TAKEN ANY MONEY FROM PEOPLE BASED ON SOME SORT OF SCAM, FRAUD, OR DECEIT. NONE. ZERO. NOTHING. AGAIN YOU SHOULD SHOW PROOF BEFORE MAKING SUCH STATEMENT. WONDER WHAT JERZY WILL SAY TO YOU...AND I, ZAP (SPELLED Z-A-P), HAVE NO INTENTION, WILL, OR DESIGN TO USE ANY LIST OF NAMES OF PROSPERITY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS, FARM CLAIMS PEOPLE, ETC. TO CONTACT THEM. WHY WOULD I? NOT INTERESTED. ACTUALLY, SORRY YES I AM INTERESTED IF THEY WISH TO DO A PROJECT.

"IN REGARD OF RELIEF FUNDS AS PROMISED BY JERZY BABKOWSKI TO CERTAIN PEOPLE, THAT IS HIS BUSINESS WHAT HE SENDS OUT. RIGHT? WHY WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO HELP OTHERS? OR DERIDE HIM FOR DOING THAT? AND I HEARD FROM JERZY HIMSELF THAT HE IS SENDING OUT A BIT MORE THAN 25K, SO YOUR INFORMATION IS OFF THERE AS WELL. AGAIN, DO MORE DUE DILIGENCE. IMPORTANT TO DO SO OR THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE OUT WILL BACKLASH ON YOU."

BELLRINGER: There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap, so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.

"NO LIQUIDITY? PERHAPS YOU ARE NOT LIQUID, AND CAN NOT HELP PEOPLE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NO LIQUIDITY FOR SUCH PURPOSE. ARE YOU TAKING OUT SUCH ITEMS OF INFORMATION FROM A HAT? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THAT, AND THE INFORMATION SEEMS A BIT FLAT FOR BEING TAKEN OUT OF A HAT. PLEASE DO DUE DILIGENCE. AND REALLY...GIVING OUT BANKING INFORMATION DOES NOT MEAN INSTANT ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT TO TAKE OUT AN AMAZINGLY LARGE AMOUNT OF SOME HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS (IF THAT) FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALMOST A ZERO BALANCE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT CABAL INSPIRED ECONOMIC CLIMATE.

"IS THIS ASSUMPTION PROVABLE PATRICK? CAN ONE REALLY ACCESS SOMEBODY'S ACCOUNT JUST BY HAVING THE BANKING INFORMATION AND TAKE MONEY OUT? ARE THERE NOT BANKING SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PREVENT SUCH ACTIONS? WOULD THE BANKS NOT HAVE SUCH SECURITY ELEMENTS IN PLACE TO PREVENT SUCH ACTIONS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYBODY THAT HAD THEIR $25 TAKEN OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT BY PERSONS UNKNOWN? IS THIS A FIELD YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN?

"TO TEST THIS, HOW ABOUT IF I GIVE YOU MY BANKING INFORMATION, AND YOU TRY TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE $263.17 IN MY ACCOUNT, SO TAKE OUT $100 TO SEE IF IT WORKS, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY $100 BACK OTHERWISE SNUFFLES AND THE BOYS WILL COME TO GET IT BACK FOR ME."

BELLRINGER: If you do not believe me, Google "Jerzy Babkowski", and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

"GOOGLING JERZY BABKOWSKI WILL GIVE YOU ONE ITEM OF INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE APPARENTLY BASED ALL YOUR INFORMATION ON. IN RESPONSE TO THIS, JERZY HAS WRITTEN THE FOLLOWING A LONG TIME AGO TO ADDRESS THIS. I PUBLISH HIS WORDS AS BELOW: .....

"JERZY HAS INFORMED ME THAT INTERPOL IS NOW INVOLVED IN THIS WEBSITE INFORMATION, AND THAT A LAW FIRM HAS BEEN HIRED TO ADDRESS THIS JACK BAUER FELLOW. MAY JACK KNOW THE MEANING OF A REAL INVESTIGATION."

BELLRINGER: The "Grandfather" that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This "Grandfather" has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/M1.

"I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID GRAND FATHER IS M1. EVER. I KNOW SOME M1'S, BUT HE IS NOT THAT POSITION. DR. TSAI CHENG LEE IS AN IMPORTANT INDIVIDUAL. HE IS WELL KNOWN, AND I HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM. HE HAS MUCH WORK AHEAD OF HIM. BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR STATEMENTS HERE, HIS/YOUR ASSERTION THAT HE IS THE ONE TRUE M1 SHALL BE LOOKED INTO. I REPEAT AGAIN THAT THE GRAND FATHER WHO I SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH IS NOT M1, BUT THE 01 OR OVERSEAS OLD XXX, AND I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS M1.
"HE IS FIRST GENERATION. HE IS KNOWN BY A NUMBER OF NAMES AND NUMBERS. IF DR LEE IS IN CONTACT WITH HIM, THEN HE WILL KNOW HIM AS THE OLD L.M. OF CHONGQING'S OLD HOUSE OF LEE (AMONGST OTHER NAMES). IF HE DOES NOT, ASK DR LEE TO SEND ANY OF THE RECOGNITION POEMS TO ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH HIM. THIS IS IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME TO HIM, AND TO YOU. WHEN YOU SAY M1, YOU MUST KNOW THE UNDERLYING FOUNDATION OF THE M1 POSITION, AND NOT USE IT TO DESCRIBE THINGS THAT ARE NOT ACCURATE, BUT CERTAINLY MISLEADING. TIME FOR TRUTH, NOT SUPPOSITION.

"TO ELUCIDATE VERY BRIEFLY, THE M1 POSITION ACTS AS HOLDER/GUARDIAN/KEEPER OF THE ASSETS. HE WILL ACT AS THE FRONT FACE OF THE OWNER BUT ACTUALLY DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OWNING THE UNDERLYING HARD ASSETS. IT IS A MANAGEMENT POSITION. THE ACCOUNTS WILL BE IN HIS NAME AND HE SIGNS FOR A LOT OF THEM, AND AS COMPENSATION. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO A CERTAIN SMALL PERCENTAGE (BASICALLY THE INTEREST) OF FUNDS UNDER HIS MANAGEMENT. HE IS SUPPORTED BY A TEAM DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH HIM.

"ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF M1 AT THE BASE OF THE TRIANGLE THERE IS THE OWNER OF THE HARD ASSETS. THEY SIT ON AND CONTROL THE UNDERLYING PHYSICAL ASSETS. THE THIRD TOP LEVEL IS THAT OF THE CONTROLLER. THE FINAL SAY IS BY HIM FOR ANY USAGE OF THE ASSETS.

"HE CAN STOP ANYTHING THE OTHERS DECIDE, BUT RARELY INSTIGATES SUCH MACRO FUND MOVEMENTS. ALL THREE ARE REQUIRED FOR UTILIZATION OF ANY GIVEN ASSET. THE CONTROLLER CAN SIGN FOR HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND THEIR POSITION CODE WITHIN THE SYSTEM IS X/X/X (SORRY I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION).
"I WILL SHARE ONE OTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT IMPACT WHAT IS OCCURRING NOW. THE INFORMATIONS AND PROPHECIES THAT COME OUT FROM TIME TO TIME TO THE PUBLIC EYE ARE FROM (AMONGST OTHER THINGS) AN ANCIENT GOLD BOOK THAT CONTAINS EVERYTHING FROM BEGINNING TO END OF THE HUMAN DRAMA ON EARTH. IT IS BELIEVED TO BE PART OF WHAT KING SOLOMON LEFT HERE TOGETHER WITH HIS SWORD. IT CAN ONLY BE READ BY SELECTED PRIESTS USING A SPECIFIC TOOL. THE THRONE OF SOLOMON IS IN A SAFE PLACE AND GUARDED. THE WEALTH OF SOLOMON IS ALSO INTACT AND GUARDED. THIS WEALTH IS ALSO OF HUMANITY, AND WILL BE RELEASED AT THE RIGHT TIME ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECIES, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MATRIX FUNDS OF HUMANITY.

"I HOPE THIS IS OF USE TO YOU IN UNDERSTANDING THE BASIC SYSTEM OF THE FAMILY IN REGARD OF THE ASSETS AND THE M1 POSITION.
"IN ADDITION, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND PATRICK, THE FIRST M1 POSITION WAS HELD BY PRESIDENT SUHARTO OF INDONESIA. HE WAS A PRODUCT OF THE BLOODLINES THAT WERE DESIGNED TO UNIFY THE ROYALS TO A SINGLE COMMON PURPOSE IN A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL THAT COULD REPRESENT ALL THE BLOODLINES FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY: THE FIRST M1. HE AND PRESIDENT JOHN KENNEDY ATTEMPTED TO DO THE RESET AND JUNK THE CABAL, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. BOTH DIED FOR THE ATTEMPT.

"FURTHER, ADVERTISING ONESELF AS AN M1 IS NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE M1 POSITION, AND THE CRITICAL THING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT THE FAMILY DOES NOT ADVERTISE SUCH THINGS. ANYBODY THAT ADVERTISES HE IS THE M1 POSITION IS GIVING OUT A SECRET THAT THE FAMILY WILL NOT LOOK FAVORABLY UPON, AND IS GROUNDS FOR BEING PUNTED FROM THAT POSITION. THIS IS BASIC COMMON SENSE RIGHT?

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR MESSAGE HERE IN REVEALING THIS INFORMATION?"

BELLRINGER: The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.

"THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT UP THE M1 POSITION. MY DUTY NOW IS TO MAKE GRAND FATHER AWARE OF THIS DISCLOSURE."

BELLRINGER: Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

"PATRICK, DEAR BOY, NEITHER I NOR SUSAN ASK FOR ANY FEES. DO YOU SEE ANY REQUESTS FOR A $35.00 MONTHLY FEE ANYWHERE? OR ANY FEE FOR THAT MATTER? SUSAN DOES NOT DO THAT. SHE SELFLESSLY PROVIDES INFORMATION AND RELIES ON DONATIONS TO SURVIVE UNLIKE MANY OTHER BLOG SPOTS THAT REQUIRE YOU TO PAY FOR LISTENING TO THEIR DAILY OR WEEKLY UPDATES. I DID THE MATH ONE TIME ON ONE SUCH SITE. WOW. OVER $20,000 PER CONFERENCE CALL THEY RAKE IN. I HAVE A MEASLY DIAL-A-DINAR THING ONLY, AND SO FAR (DESPITE BEST EFFORTS) I HAVE NOT MADE MUCH. AND WHAT I HAVE MADE I HAVE GIVEN TO BOB'S BANK TO PUT INTO A PROGRAM. WONDER HOW FAR $10 WILL GO...

"AND WHAT IS FRAUDULENT ABOUT MY REPORTS? ANYTHING SPECIFIC? ANYTHING? PLEASE... ANYTHING? SNUFFLES IS CURIOUS AS WELL IF THERE IS ANYTHING AT ALL TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY. SEEMS AGGRAVATED."

BELLRINGER: Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

"I PROMISE NOT TO BE TRICKED. AND I WILL BE WISE AND KNOW THAT TRUE FUNDING SHALL BE FORTHCOMING IN DUE TIME (ABOUT NOW I FIGURE).
"YEA I BELIEVES THAT'S THE NEWZ BANKIN SYSTEM SHALL BE OPERATIONAL SOON HALLELUIAH. AND YES WITHOUT IT, THE FEDERAL RESERVE WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY (BUT REALLY THEY HAVE DEFAULTED AND ARE NOW IN THE HANDS OF THE FAMILY TO PREVENT SUCH MISUSE FROM MY UNDERSTANDING).
"I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS MATTER YET THIS WEEK.

[AL: Here, Jerzy as ZAP interjects his letter to Casper in letter with Bellringer.]

"IN CLOSING, A STATEMENT FROM SOMEONE I RESPECT: CASPER, AND MY RESPONSE (SO I DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANOTHER LETTER)."
CASPER: ZAP called about a month ago, first time ever. Wendy set it up and participated. WE had a pleasant talk, I had a sleepless night. The next morning I sent him a two page e-mail seeking clarification to some of the things discussed. No reply. Two weeks later I sent a one liner, ‘should we expect a reply to our e-mail from two weeks ago'? No reply.
"SORRY CASPER BUT MY EMAIL SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, AND BETWEEN ALL MY OTHER WORK, I HAD A HELLUVA TIME GETTING MY INFORMATION BACK. I WILL REPLY SHORTLY."

CASPER: I am not going to repeat everything we discussed but three things I have decided to share with you. 1). Zap, as you now readily admit and said to me, you don't know anything about the ‘programs' and never have so how is it that you were Poof's source for extremely positive program info updates for 10 or 15 years?

"NO CASPER, I SAID THAT I AM WELL AWARE OF PROGRAMS AND THEIR FUNCTIONALITY AND MECHANICS, BUT NOT INVOLVED IN THE PPP PROGRAMS. THAT WAS POOF'S THING. I WROTE A GOODBYE MESSAGE FOR JAMES WHEN HE PASSED, AND THEN WAS REQUESTED TO DO ANOTHER MESSAGE THE NEXT WEEK. FROM THAT, IT SNOWBALLED INTO A WEEKLY THING, AND NOW WITH A MIDDLE WEEK THING. I DO NOT MIND AS IT AFFORDS A CERTAIN MEASURE OF RELIEF OF THE FRUSTRATIONS I TOO FEEL, BUT IT IS NOT GEARED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE PPP, JUST PROJECT SIDE."

CASPER: 2). Do you think it Kosher that you are using multiple Internet personalities to confirm your own Intel?

"CASPER, I DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET. I DO NOT EVEN GO TO THE WEBSITES THAT ARE OUT THERE. IF I GET ANY INFO FROM THESE GUYS, IT COMES TO ME AS EXCERPTS FROM THE SITE BY WAY OF EMAIL. I REALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN WHAT OTHERS SAY. MY INFORMATION COMES FROM MY OWN SOURCES."

CASPER: 3). Why is it that your Intel from ‘Grandfather Ming' cannot be confirmed by family members who have known him for a hundred years after three attempts by them to do so?
"IF THEY WISH TO CONTACT GRAND FATHER, THEY CAN USE THE OLD AND ACCEPTED CONTACT POEMS. SNIFFING AROUND THEIR OWN CIRCLES TO FIND THE REAL 01 IS ASKING 999 FAMILY FACTIONS TO ASK EACH OTHER WHO THEY ARE. YOU WILL HAVE 999 FAMILY FACTIONS CONFIRMING THEIR GRANDFATHER IS THE 01. AND THEY WOULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH."
CASPER: There was no request by Zap that we keep our talk confidential.

"YES THERE WAS CASPER. I ASKED TO KEEP ME CONFIDENTIAL AND OUR TALK. THESE ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TIMES, AND I REACHED OUT TO YOU ON THIS BASIS. BUT NO HARM DONE."

WE are not attacking Zap, we are doing our duty of reporting to our readers, our friends, some of whom go back to times long before Casper, Zap or the Dinar were ever heard of by the ‘public'.
"I DO UNDERSTAND, SO NO WORRIES. KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK - HUMANITY WILL WIN. WE'LL TALK SOON AGAIN. GIVE ME A FEW DAYS. VERY BUSY TIME NOW. OH, AND GREECE JUST GOT A RUN ON 4 MAJOR BANKS NOW. I AM CONCERNED...."

[AL: Back to Bellringer and Jerzy in ALL CAPS]

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

"SO THANK YOU FOR THE ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION PATRICK. I DO WISH YOU THE BEST.

IF YOU HAD MEANT IN LOVE AND LIGHT, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE A BIT MORE DUE DILIGENCE I WOULD THINK. HOWEVER, I DO WISH YOU LOVE AND LIGHT, AND TRUST THAT MY COMMENTS MAKE BETTER SENSE TO YOU THAN MERE ASSUMPTION, SURMISE AND RUMOR. THOSE THINGS CAN BE FOUND AT OUR MARVELOUS DIAL-A-DINAR SYSTEM. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE IT. IT HAS MEAT AND POTATOES. AND VEGGIES TOO. (SNUFFLES GRINNING).

"AND IN CASE ANYBODY GOT THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT, PATRICK BELLRINGER IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER, AND DID NOT HAVE AN APARTMENT ACROSS FROM A GIRLS SCHOOL WITH BIG TELEPHOTO LENSES ON BIG CAMERAS AND BIG BINOCULARS.

"PATRICK BELLRINGER IS ACTUALLY A SOLID GUY, AND OVER THE YEARS, I HAVE ENJOYED HIS INSIGHT AND STILL DO. THANKS PATRICK FOR ALL YOU DO."

ZAP
"GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE"

"BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH"

January 20, 2015

Copyright ZAP 2013-2015
CC: JERZY BABKOWSKI

APRIL 16, 2015 COMPLAINTS RE SCAMDA

AL: If you have ever participated in any of Jerzy Babkowski's Prosperity Programs, or if you've had any interest or dealings with Landa China Global / Humanus, Dougy Jones or Willy Barney, or if you believe in the whole CV / GCR scam / phenomena, then you're going to want to follow fogbow.com here:
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7832&start=25

Fogbow is a running dialogue for those who question everything that has been talked about above. It delivers a day by day, play by play calendar of what Jerzy, Dougy, and Willy and their crazy cadre of on again off again telephone conference guests are up to. The lengthy series of postings in this thread are called "LANDA CHINA'S BOND AND "HUMANITARIAN" REDEMPTION SCAM".

The reason I include this in here is because this amounts to an actual play by play of what Jerzy, Dougy, and Willy are really up to. This is a criminal operation in the act, and they have been generating victims for years practicing what they do. All this information is included in an effort to stop the crimes being committed against the Global Debt Facility.

If you've never watched these guys at Landa before, with all the information I have included here, you will be able to see recurring themes in their presentations. There's always the intelligence updates. Always sketchy outlines of the movement of money toward actual pay out. There's always the asking for money and the creating of more victims through fraud. And there's never been an actual payout.
The scheme is to get you to give them your ID's and money and bonds and access to the gold depository you are sitting on. That's why they are always giving you the big pitch: Tell us where the gold is on your property, and show us the documents you have in your family's name. And in the end, Babkowski, Jones, Barney, and Landa China Global / Humanus will be coming to collect, whether you want to participate or not.

No, Mr. Crayford, the sad truth is that you and I are not the only one's who are up to the thieving nonsense these guys provide.
FOGBOW

AL: I have included the dates and times of the fogbow posts hereinbelow in CAPS, as they were entered, followed by pertinent comments, in full or in part, that were made by those persons who posted them on those dates and times. The comments below are not made by me. Any comments made by American Lawyer are preceded by my initials, AL:
THU APR 16, 2015 11:42 AM

As we all know, my favorite corner of the crazy part of the internet are those folks obsessed with the mythical Redemption and Global Currency Reset. For the uninitiated, this is the myth that one day some ancient family/aliens/NESARA/whatever will release trillions of dollars and we'll all be rich. There are tens of thousands of idiots that listen to conference calls 24/7 about how "funding" is near.
Now we have a new twist - "humanitarian projects." The supposed benevolent entities that are holding all these vast sums of money have deigned that we are not worthy to receive their cash quite yet...but until then, True Believers may petition said entities to start "humanitarian projects."

Now you too can start your own UNICEF or Red Cross with GCR funds, all you have to do is submit your business plan to said benevolent entities for vetting and review. Oh, and in some cases, there is a tiny fee for this - around $100. But don't worry...once your plan gets approved (any day now, they promise!) you'll be handed tens or hundreds of millions of dollars and you can pay yourself a few hundred grand for "administering" your charity.

What I love about this is that its such an obvious money grab to desperate people, but everyone involved is disguising it as if they just want to help people by starting charities.
Links of interest for those who want to listen/view the insanity for themselves -

Landa Global (http://humanus.ca/landa-conferences.php): A weekly conference call held by said benevolent entities to assure you funding is very soon and please get those business plans in now!
True Vision of Peace (http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/): A all-encompassing website where, for the low price of $100, you can talk directly with the role playing lunatics benefactors who will be bequeathing you with vast sums of money for your project. Featured is The Ambassador, someone who claims to represent the mythical Chinese Dragon Family who controls tons of money that they want to use to help you - and he'll be happy to listen to your pitch for your humanitarian project...for a fee.

JUNE 25, 2015

AL: Some of the follow up commentators to Patrick H. Bellringer's piece above and below seem to have been following Jerzy as well. They comment here:
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10413

Several of the follow up comments to Patrick H. Bellringer follow next, with their posted dates and times. These are not American Lawyer's comments:

THU JUN 25, 2015 8:42 AM

Recantation of Zap

Last week, the inane ramblings of Zap, the Poof successor and representative (or one such) of the Chinese families - who are to unleash a torrent of wealth onto an unsuspecting world and have been on the brink of doing so for some years - caused quite a flap when he suggested that the Dinar isn't all it's cracked up to be:

THE DINAR THING IS A CURIOSITY AT THE MOMENT AS THE RV CAN NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN THE PRINTING PRESSES THAT ARE MERRILY WORKING 24/7 PRINTING MORE DINAR.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN RV WHEN TRILLIONS IN DINAR ARE BEING PRINTED EVERY DAY BY THOSE THAT SEE A GRAVY TRAIN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE? SORRY TO TELL THE TRUTH, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE

This abnegation apparently provoked a torrent of invective, with followers who swore black and blue that Zap had been saying for ages that it was all going to revalue along with all the other promised, but so far elusive, money.

Well, since his donation pipeline depends on telling as many lies to as many people as possible, now he has 'modified' his earlier position:

.... I GUESS THE LAST ZAP SCARED SOMEBODY THAT WAS DOING SOMETHING BAD, AND THEY STOPPED WHAT THEY WERE DOING.
IN THE MEANTIME, THE WHOLE RV MACHINERY WAS WELL IN MOTION.

TWO DAYS AGO, THE COUNTRIES SIGNED OFF ON THE RV. EXCEPT ONE. AND NO, THE USA SIGNED OFF THIS TIME. INDIA HELD OUT AND ASKED FOR MORE MONEY BEFORE THEY WOULD SIGN.

INSTEAD, THEY WERE GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM. EITHER SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, OR GO POUND SAND AS THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD SWITCH TO PLAN C AND DO IT ANYWAYS.
I JUST HEARD THEY SOFTENED AND MAYBE SIGNED OFF BEFORE SATURDAY. I WILL KNOW MORE LATER.

I WAS INFORMED THAT THE RV EXCHANGE RATE IS STILL OVER $3.50, AND IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN IT DOES INDEED SPELL A MASSIVE INFLUX OF FUNDS INTO THE ECONOMIES, AND THIS WILL BE SO WELCOME.

...I HOPE THE NOSES THAT GOT TWISTED OUT OF JOINT ARE RESET TO SQUARE, AND IF I DISSED ANYBODY OFF (I DID), TERRIBLY SORRY

Like so many other internet hucksters he is always on the lookout for donations. Recently, he sank to the low of asking for money for a bogus alternative cancer treatment for a mythical friend of his. In this area of deception, his lies are even more heinous than those gurus who only profit from peddling Dinar.

No-one seems to bother asking why it is that he is supposedly breaking his back to make sure that the vast fortune of the Chinese families flows into channels that will help all mankind, but the penurious swine won't even pay him a living wage for his efforts. Outrageous!

THU JUN 25, 2015 7:06 PM

LightinDarkness wrote: Isn't Zap really just Susan (the woman to helped "Poofness" get the RV hopium out on a weekly basis?).

Listen to the first few minutes of the calls archived here: http://landachinaglobal.com/conferences.php, in particular the Intel updates from Jerzy Babkowski and then read the POOFNESS report and you will find many of the same phrases used. i.e

AGAIN MUCH GOOD NEWS. THE FUNDING RELEASES ARE WELL IN PROGRESS

and

YES AND YES. THE PROJECTS ARE COMING ALIVE, AND THIS MISSION IS ALMOST COMPLETE AND WE CAN ALL GET TO THE WORK AT HAND, AND DO GREAT SERVICE FOR THIS PLANET AND EACH OTHER.

For fun, you can even check the POOFNESS reports from months or years ago and see the same phrases, i.e. funds to help humanity are on their way. Similar to Chicken Little, but instead of the world ending, it is getting better.

BACK TO FOGBOW

AL: We return to the dates and posts on fogbow here
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic...=7832&start=25
... and the commentators that are following Jerzy Babkowski and Landa China Global.

FRI JUN 26, 2015 11:13 AM

The latest Landa China Global scam call is a treat. Jerzy and company are getting very tired about all the questions of when people are gonna be rich, er, help humanity with their projects. So now they have told us this insanely detailed outline of requirements before you get to cash out your bond:

1) Landa China sends you a "welcome letter" to "acknowledge you as a client."

2) Landa China holds a project review meeting with all directors and project managers and collectively decides to approve or reject your project.

3) The "client" gets a letter informing you of their yea/nay decision.

4) There is a "full compliance check" on both you and the project. No details on what insanity that means.

5) There is additional paperwork if you get to this step. Marketing plans, management plans, required financials, etc.

6) There is yet another board meeting for "final approval."

And then you think you get the money. HA! Nope, don't think so. Then Landa Global will assign you a project manager (and they said they are hiring people with MBAs! Who with an MBA would be dumb enough to fall for this - maybe from a diploma mill...).

Only after the project manager approves do you get submitted for funding. And you must meet all requirements above, plus more unspecified vague paperwork, you THEN only get paid on performance. Which means all the people setting up these bogus "projects" to pay themselves are not happy right now.

Translation: They've made up this insanely complex approval process based on money that doesn't exist for prosperity programs which are fake. And in a few years when this charade is still going on, they'll just tell people they were approved but not paid because of "performance."

FRI JUN 26, 2015 11:55 AM

This most recent call is GOLDEN. An angry woman calls in to demand Jerzy explain how the Evil Dark Cabal and Corporations (TM) won't take advantage of the (fake) LandTrack system. In Landa mythology, they are setting up this elaborate system where corporations and governments will compete to buy your worthless bonds for billions. But the woman wants to know how to ensure you get a fair price for your bond. I mean, she says, most people will simply run with the first $500 million offer they get even though their bonds (in Landa mythology) are worth 50 billion.

Jerzy doesn't like this and cuts her off. You peasants should be happy getting hundreds of millions (he didn't say that, but that was what he implied). We are then informed those kinds of questions are not allowed because the conference line can only be open for so long. So Landa claims to be a international corporation that will be dolling out trillions to every new age prosperity cultist that has a "project," yet can't afford to use a unlimited conference line service. Funny how that works...

FRI JUL 03, 2015 8:50 AM

Holy hell, Jerzy DOES sound likes hes been on speed. Guess he thought he needed a pick-me-up before doing the latest made up call.

JERZY BABKOWSKI GETS TO BELLRINGER

AL: What happened next on July 6, 2015, is really bizarre. Patrick H. Bellringer posted a follow up to his warning letter above. It appears someone had finally gotten to Bellringer. Above, just six months earlier, in January 2015, Bellringer had warned the world of victims of Jerzy Babkowski and his scams with his fake 'Grandfather' and fake M1 claims. In January, Bellringer was sounding the alarm about Jerzy being ZAP and vice versa. Now, everything had changed. Bellringer was singing a different song. This time he was practically slobbering all over Babkowski, saying what he had said before about Jerzy was untrue. That Jerzy never stole anything from anybody. That Jerzy isn't really Zap. That Jerzy should be elected President to the pink/purple planet. And that bizarre recantation letter can be found here:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesara/news/news.php?q=1436370297

JULY 8, 2015 - GREEN ENERGY INVESTORS

AL: And then you've got this post here

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20093&page=5

...where the commentator follows 'Pugnose', who now operates out of Indonesia, as he ID's Jerzy Babkowski as being ZAP. We also see Keenan calling Jerzy out as being the "well-known scam artist" many others have accused him of being. It's like the pot calling the kettle black with these two. The post reads as follows (his words, not mine):

Posted 08 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

Keenan's site goes on to "call out" Dave Schmidt:

The "Ambassador's" Spokesman Also Need to be Called Out

Schmidt's Newest Scam Artist Partner

David Schmidt's April and June 2015 posts both revealed his new connection with Landa China Global (Landa China Development Corporation), which is run by a well-known scam artist, Jerzy Babkowski.
You may know him by his pen name, Zap. Landa China claims to do fundraising for humanitarian projects with its related company, Humanus, an organization in Canada. All are connected to Babkowski. (As an aside, Babkowski recently suffered a heart problem also.)

Well done, Dave. With connecting to Babkowski, you have now come full circle.

BACK TO FOGBOW POSTS RE JERZY, DOUGY, AND WILLY
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7832&start=25

AL: Fogbow dates, times, and comments continue as follows (there words, not mine):
THU JUL 09, 2015 5:59 PM

This is the second recent call that Jerzy/Zap has missed. Will Barney reads a "message from Jerzy" each time but Jerzy's truancy is noteworthy. Is he perhaps boilerplating some new scheme because Landa isn't paying the bills?

The whole Landa thing is very strange indeed.
FRI JUL 10, 2015

I think the "we're only cashing out the people with the boxes of bonds" thing is simply to delay the bulk of the marks from becoming concerned. The longer they can delay the idiots eventually figuring out this is never going to happen, the better.

Regarding the scam itself, I see two possibilities of why they are doing what would appear to be strange if this was a simple "lets sell worthless bonds at huge marked up prices to idiots via ebay" scam:
(1) The person doing the bond sale scams is not the people doing the calls. Perhaps the "end redeemer" or "M1" mysterious figure they reference occasionally is the one that is actually making the money here. So what is in it for Jerzy and all these other insane people who run the calls? The perception of influence and importance. We see this all the time in the prosperity cult world. People will do anything to get admiration and a sense of being uber-important to the mythical RV/prosperity release/whatever. In that case, Jerzy and the cronies on the call aren't making any money. They may even believe all of this is real, they are simply tools being used by a third party who is actually selling the bonds on ebay.

(2) Same as (1), but a bit of a different spin - the guy doing the ebay sales has promised Jerzy and co. big bucks for helping out with the mythical bond cash outs. That money will of course never come, but its a confidence game. Jerzy and co. could just all be true believers and are being played by this third party player on the promise of a big payday when the "end redeemer" starts throwing around quadrillions of dollars.

The key we have to remember: never underestimate what true believers will do to get admiration from other true believers. Assuming Jerzy and co. are retired or on unemployment, I could totally see prosperity cultists working 60 hours a week for a mythical bond cash out scam that has no basis in reality because they feel like it makes them a player in this stuff.
WED JUL 22, 2015 6:40 PM

Caller asks Jerzy if the GCR is supposed to be announced worldwide tomorrow, with the dinar RV happening shortly after that, like the caller heard about.

Jerzy says both the GCR and the RV were supposed to happen yesterday but, gosh darn-it, something happened! There was a booboo! An oopsy of biblical proportions! Jerzy says it would be fantastic if they both happened tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY JULY 29, 2015

WILLY: We have your resumes! We have a new Human Resources Director! Maybe we might respond possibly somewhere in the middle of August! But no matter what you ask for, we will always give an ETA of "a couple weeks!"

JERZY: The keepers and the elders that are in charge of the process, they've been in charge of the assets for centuries! But now that they're getting elderlyer, they want NEW elders because the old guard is 100 years old! And the public payout will not occur until after this changing of the guard. And that won't happen until after the holidays, so now we're looking at October for public payout. Oh my gosh the funniest thing happened with the RV too: they were taking in dinars with the same serial number! Ha-ha! That was funny! So obviously that has to be fixed before the RV can really for sure definitely thing about beginning. Projects to fix Fukishima, air, water, etcetera, will go right away because we'll die as a species if we don't do those projects first.

WED JUL 29, 2015 5:40 PM

WILLY: Hey remember when we told you on each and every call without exception for the past six months that you could email your projects to either projects@LandaChinaGlobal or projects@Humanus? Okay, even though we swore to you that both of those email addresses go to both me and Jerzy and that IT DID NOT MATTER WHICH YOU USED BECAUSE THEY ALL END UP IN THE SAME IGNORED INBOX, we've now decided it's confusing because you're "sending it to five different places and to me and to Jerzy," so going forward just send it to projects@humanus.
WED JUL 29, 2015 5:48 PM

CALLER: I sent my resume back in June. So what's up with that?

WILLY: Project, project, project; blah, blather, bluster. We have weekly committe meetings on reviewing projects and depending on the project you'll get a response maybe in two weeks or two months.

CALLER: Yeah, but what about my resume I sent in June??

WILLY: Those are being reviewd RIGHT NOW!! We'll be in touch.

THU JUL 30, 2015 3:36 PM

Lookit, thanks as always for your recaps. They are far more entertaining than listening to this BS. I am curious about what you think: Are Jerzy et. al. making money off this indirectly by ebaying bonds or is this all one big prosperity cult where they aren't making money but are enjoying feeling important?

THU JUL 30, 2015 4:51 PM

Jerzy's role seems to be diminishing measurably with each new call. Where he used to read his "intel" script for a significant portion of the call, he's now down to spending, quite literally, just seconds on only the most absurdly-vague and repetitious "intel" nonsense. Is this reduced input from Jerzy because the scam is running out steam or is this a planned exit? I honestly don't know.
FRI JUL 31, 2015 4:41 PM

Several weeks ago, I did some pretty intensive research on Jerzy. I never posted it because I wasn't sure if his past had already been covered in this thread and I was too lazy to check. He seems to bounce around between companies. One company paid him about $3,000 in a termination settlement right before an IPO, which is a time when you want to avoid bad publicity.
[AL: The links the reader attached to this post were actually deleted from the post.]

WED AUG 05, 2015 5:14 PM

This is the same system Jerzy has said every week for the past six months that would definitely be ready in two weeks.

WED AUG 05, 2015 6:41 PM

A caller suggests that perhaps before guests hawking products take over the whole hour, maybe Q&A related to bonds BEFORE the infomercial would be helpful.
Same caller asks Jerzy: "In your intel for today, has anything changed at all since last week??" Jerzy says of course, that processes are processing, things are thinging and stuffs are stuffing! Jerzy says "The RV was supposed to happen yesterday but a guy did not do a thing that was required so it got delayed.
"
Another caller breathlessly announces that GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF ALL THE FOOD!! The government has taken OWNERSHIP of all food!! Jerzy says that's outrageous and does not like that one bit. Mr. Fish says he's heard NOTHING like that.

Since Mr. Fishy is an actual food manufacturer, you'd think HE would know about such universe-shattering tyranny before a RWNJ who gets all his news from DavidIckeAlexJonesBibleJesusZOMG.com.

FRI AUG 14, 2015 3:06 AM

JERZY/ZAP: Processing, standardizing, operating, streamlining, establishing, augmenting, intaking. Infrastructure is being infrastructured. Mechanisms are being mechanized. Secret things are being secretly done secretly. Oh and we pinky-swear on all that is holy deep-fried bullshiat that this umpteenth time we've delayed your riches by requiring you to redo your forms from scratch will be the very, very, super-very last time we use this particular excuse, we swear, honest, trust us. The RV happened last week but, alas, NDAs prevent participants, who are exchanging and becoming zillionaires right this very second, from saying anything or even showing one single receipt for a dinar:dollar exchange. And that's the current landscape. Very exciting!

WED AUG 19, 2015 5:49 PM

Would YOU send proof of your name, address, passport, driver's license, birthdate and Social Security data to Will, Doug and Jerzy at Land China Global? No, of course not. Because you're not insane.
Okay, what if you had a handful of historical bonds and Landa promised to make you wildly wealthy from said bonds. Would you then relent and send all your personal data to these strangers you've never seen, who have no public office, who offer no physical address where they conduct business and have offered not one single scrap of proof that anything they've ever said or claimed to have done is true??

WED AUG 26, 2015 5:07 PM

JERZY: Happy to report that Landa's intake process has slightly increased the intake of processes and processing of documents and procedures and manifests so we can infrastructure your paradigms properly! But beware, MANY BONDS ARE FAKE!! Funding is funding even though you can't see it and we offer zero proof of such!! Things will accelerate very quickly now, even faster than we promised the week before and the week before that and the week before that!
Jerzy says to "Look for a Humanus office coming soon near you!"

FRI AUG 28, 2015 7:12 PM

Lookit, did you notice Jerzy stated that 90% of the bonds sent are fake? I wonder if that is going to be the new ruse now = everything you submit to us is fake, so no big payout for you. The 10% of real bonds...only exist in Jerzy's imagination.

FRI AUG 28, 2015 7:15 PM
Jerzy assures us -
LANDA WILL BE FUNDED BY SEPTEMBER 15!
THAT IS THE SAME DAY WILLIE PROMISED NESARA!

FRI AUG 28, 2015 7:24 PM

That's EGGGGZACTLEE what I was thinking too when Jerzy said that. That this is a slow, methodical, gradual, intentional build-up of mentioning "fake" and "decoy" bonds on nearly every call through the whole summer to lay the foundation for an excuse to refuse bond redemption later.

Gary in particular has mentioned this once on each call when he repeats his script. Gary is the "no" guy to Jerzy's "promise the moon!" guy. Gary is the Debbie Downer of the show and the only one who repeatedly barks on every call: YOU HAVE TO ADJUST YOUR EXPECTATIONS! Of course, he only says this right after Jerzy promises every week: YOU RICHES WILL BE HERE IN TWO WEEKS!

SUN AUG 30, 2015 4:04 PM

Yeah, I have to agree, the latest "guest presentation" was so insane it was laughable.

What is interesting though is Jerzy's ability to lure some of the others, which may actually be "legitimate" non-profits. I don't mean legitimate in the sense that they've had any success or secured any external funding, but legitimate in the sense that their founders believe in the mission...they just don't know what they are doing. So Landa, with its promises of free cash, must be like cat nip to these people.

I still maintain though - even if the presenters are just ignorant/stupid - it is inexcusable. People doing non-profit work should be highly aware of the organizations they collaborate with. And since it only takes 5 minutes of googling to figure out Landa is a prosperity scam, anyone who actually ends up as a guest on their call couldn't be bothered to do even the smallest amount of research. Which means their projects are doom to fail

WED SEP 02, 2015 5:07 PM

LANDA CALL: Wednesday September 2, 2015

WILLY: Things are happening! Behind the scenes as always! Such bizziness!!

JERZY: Steady continuation of building infrastructure! Hiring of staff! And project managers! So many things being identified and infrastructured! Systems and processes and progressings! Theres's not much else to say; that's our landscape for this week! So very exciting!

WILLY: Thanks Jerzy for all those details! Especially with the blood moons coming up! Again, so many things behind the scenes are going and doing and happening that you just would not BELEEEEEEVE!!
GARY: I'm going to sound repetitive because I say the same exact nothing thing every stinking week.

WED SEP 02, 2015 6:47 PM

JERZY: Global currency reset will DEFINITELY HAPPEN THIS MONTH.

Caller asks for details about this new republic that Jerzy has sworn for months has been seating new non-corrupt government officials. Jerzy says he cannot offer even one name of just one person involved with the project, nor does he know of ANY website or ANY email address related to this established new republic. Willy hops in to suggest checking teamlaw.net because they might have something, which they DON'T.

THU SEP 03, 2015 6:08 AM

L00Kit wrote:.JERZY: Global currency reset will DEFINITELY HAPPEN THIS MONTH.
He's just saying that because he knows the world is going to end 20 days from today

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:21 PM

JERZY: LanTrack software will be ready this week!

JERZY: But give it two more weeks to work the bugs out!

JERZY: And then give it another month to get fully integrated with the banking system!
Jerzy has been saying this since at least last March.

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:26 PM

Caller has had quite enough, thank you, of these endless months and months of failed promises for LanTrack software and project funding that have never materialized.
Doug Jones says caller needs to understand the bigger picture Doug is trying to paint. Doug Jones says there's certain infrastructure that must be infrastructured before infrastructure can provide the long-awaited infrastructure.

Doug Jones says people's expectations need to be adjusted.
CALLER SAYS JERZY HAS BEEN PROMISING THIS SHIAT SINCE LAST DECEMBER SO WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?!?!?!?

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:30 PM
JERZY: May I interrupt and tell you that WE are frustrated too!! However, we are in the now and what happened last week, last month and last year is irrelevant!!

CALLER: But it seems it's always "It's coming in a week, two weeks, a month, etc."
Dance, Jerzy, dance.

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:37 PM
CALLER: After I send my bonds and papers in, what's the next step??
JERZY: To wait.

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:49 PM
Now ALL the Scamda guys; Willy, Jerzy, Dougy and Benik, have said "infrastructure" at least twice each.

No matter the type of delay it's always blamed on infrastructure; the lack of infrastructure, the need for infrastructure and the feverish frenzied building of said infrastructure

WED SEP 09, 2015 5:52 PM

Jerzy says to Willy that "We need to talk with our lawyers about that."
The only lawyers employed by Scamda China Global are the criminal defense kind.

WED SEP 09, 2015 8:24 PM

Caller asks which humanitarian group has been around longer; Doctors Across Borders or Doctors Without Borders?
JERZY: Well, they are two different organizations but they do the same thing. Dr. McYearwood's organization is a little bit larger than the Doctors Without Borders. And it's more comprehensive and it reaches into various aspects of the countries that they serve. Mervyn is an exceptional man and may there be more like him.
And may you, Jerzy, find yourself in prison or in hell before I die.

SUN SEP 13, 2015 5:56 PM

Lookit, I think the Landa China marks are beginning to get a bit restless - what do you think? I noticed on this call there were quite a few people who wanted to know why "you guys say good things are happening every week and funding will be soon, but this call is exactly the same as the call from a year ago." There was one guy who was very tenacious and Jerzy's answers did not satisfy him.
I wonder if it truly has never occurred to these idiots that there is a reason why every call sounds the same. BECAUSE IT IS ALL MADE UP

SUN SEP 13, 2015 7:20 PM

I wonder if it truly has never occurred to these idiots that there is a reason why every call sounds the same. BECAUSE IT IS ALL MADE UP!
I think about this con a couple times a week, looking for an angle other than eBay sales and don't see it.
What really continues to baffle me is 1) The constant negativity about the bond sales, which is not the way to encourage new marks to buy bonds on eBay and 2) No calls from very angry marks who mailed in their bonds after buying them on eBay, but still await their money. I'd expect some to call and demand the return of their bonds so they can resell them on eBay.

SUN SEP 13, 2015 8:30 PM

Landa requires photos of bonds, not the actual bonds themselves.

Main thing Landa (Doug Jones) has said repeatedly on calls was that the bond's serial number MUST be legible in photos. If memory serves, Doug Jones stopped talking about bond photos at least in August and perhaps even in July, where for endless months prior would kill significant call time scolding everyone about poor quality bond photos. Doug Jones has never provided an example of acceptable and unacceptable bond photos.

I very VERY much want to find Landa's specific selling source(s) of these bonds. They/their affiliate sellers could and most likely are working Ebay but they could also be selling elsewhere other than Ebay.
Googling for the specific bond names Landa seems most intrested in shows very shady sales pitches for bonds even posted at LinkedIn. Both Will Barney and Jerzy Babkowski have created their own profiles at LinkedIn. This doesn't mean Will and Jerzy are/were hawking this bond scam specifically at LinkedIn, but other people most certainly have.

Google returns a wide variety of non-Ebay bond hawkers driving the Historical Bond Scamdustrial Complex. Feels like I'm still missing a significant cog in Landa's con machine. Am trying to follow the money but find myself getting quite lost on the trail.

WED SEP 16, 2015 5:05 PM

MESSAGE FROM JERZY: Behind the scenes things! Caves and bunkers of bonds are being arranged to be paid as we speak! Payments by first week of October for sure for somebody definitely but we can't say who! Funds for projects are well advanced with releases to main accounts this week, hooray!! But most importantly: MANAGE YOUR EXPECTATIONS

WED SEP 16, 2015 5:27 PM

I'm probably waaay off here, but something seems to be up with these guys. They've lost their confidence; something has knocked them off their game.

Willy says Jerzy is on a "world tour" for 15 days and apparently there are no phones where Jerzy will be world-touring.

A cursory Google for Canadian arrests this month for last name Babkowski show no result thus far.

WED SEP 16, 2015 5:48 PM

Looks like they are getting paid Willy, Doug Jerzy, Benick, while everyone else waiting on this crap is getting divorced, living in cars, cardboard huts, sleeping in tents, Shelters etc....

WED SEP 16, 2015 7:09 PM

WHOA!! Jerzy has repeatedly and always sworn that he is NOT...repeat NOT...the psychic entity known as Zap.
This lady just associated Jerzy and Zap as one in the same, and yet Willy didn't say shiat to "correct" her.

WED SEP 16, 2015 5:48 PM

Looks like they are getting paid Willy, Doug Jerzy, Benick , while everyone else waiting on this crap is getting divorced , living in cars , cardboard huts, sleeping in tents, Shelters etc....

WED SEP 16, 2015 7:09 PM

I think I am going to have to change my theory on explaining Jerzy et. al.: I no longer think they are selling bonds on eBay and using that to make big bucks off prosperity cultists. I am just not seeing enough direct pumping (buy this series Chinese bonds, they will be funded next month!) beyond some random posts they made a few weeks ago. I suspect SOMEONE at Landa is selling the bonds and scamming people, it just may not be any of the idiots on the conference calls.

So what explains Jerzy et. al.? There is a class of prosperity cultists that are essentially fantasy role-players. These people want so badly to be praised and popular in the prosperity community that they start acting like they are important mythical beings (see: Red Dragon Ambassador) or have access to non-existent large amounts of money (see: OPPT). I am never sure if they are mentally ill or just crazy, but otherwise sane.

I think Jerzy et. al. are using Landa China Global to feel important. They have the rapt attention of thousands of idiots filing out pointless paperwork for them. And because this crowd is especially stupid, the prosperity community will keep pretending like this is all real for years as they keep extending out the date for funding. Why would anyone do this just to feel important? It seems they are middle-aged men who have otherwise led uninteresting, non-fulfilling lives. Landa gives them the chance to pretend to be big shots. And they are loving it.

They may not even know everyone involved is also fantasy role playing. I suspect at an individual level they know they are making things up, but Jerzy may believe the crap spouted by the others.

SUN SEP 20, 2015 7:14 PM

Dragon wrote: We have been waiting for Years on this and have not received one penny just recently got a reply from Jerzy that funds were immanent a matter of days and should be on the kumbya Cool aide conference calls. hhhhhhhmmmm same old BS . Can not stand this crap any more. They all must be making money doing some thing nobody works for free

MON SEP 21, 2015 5:17 AM

Welcome, Dragon. Am so terribly sorry you've been lied to for an entire decade about this scam. Have all those 10 years been awaiting a promise of bond redemption, a promise of NESARA making everyone rich, a promise of foreign revaluation/global currency reset or a mix of these scams?

Most importantly, has Jerzy himself been in on this scam during your entire 10 years of waiting?

© Copyright by AbundantHope.net all rights reserved

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Whistleblower_and_OITC_114/American-Lawyer-David-Crayford-Correct-for-Calling-Out-Phony-House-of-Bob-Kowski_printer.shtml

Thanks to Nash for the forward

Thanks also to: http://abundanthope.net

bs4ever

bs4ever

"lest-we-forget-you-have-been-caught-with-your-trousers-down-jerzy"

A heading that made me feel quite.....unwell

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lol sorry bs! hahaha :)

shy

bs4ever

bs4ever

Our Guru, who's hand's in a cookie jar, 

Cursed be thy name,

Our Dinars have gone,

ZIM's 'Will' be done,

In Iraq as it is in Harare,

Give us this day our daily Yarn,

And forgive us who don't believe in purple pigs,

As we forgive those who do,

And lead us not into Sovereign rates,

Please deliver us some truth,

For your corruption,

Lust for power,

And for cash,

Forget this we'll never.

Amen.

erwing

After all and with all that means the fact that 0.1% of humanity has the money that belongs to everyone, I can issue a concept in favor of the remaining 99%.
And it is that I am not part of the lethargy and indolence of so much slavery that finally the system adoctrino in the last 13,000 years, to give a number.
For us it is not a secret, the evil derived from the manipulation that derives from poverty; For this I support any initiative to distribute wealth.
Who has hope has everything.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:"I HAVE JUST READ YOUR 'MESSAGE' TO THE WORLD ABOUT ME AND THIS JERZY BABKOWSKI WHO I AM SUPPOSED TO BE. OH, I AM ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE MARION HORN JR. OF FIVE STAR TRUST.

Jerzy wrote:EVEN IN THE UNDERWORLD, FAMILY IS LEFT OUT OF BUSINESS.

Jerzy Babkowski is ZAP confirmed!

Jerzy tells lies confirmed!

http://www.oom2.com/t55902-poofness-for-june-19-release-and-timings-of-my-pandering-is-continual-for-years-from-ghoulkowski

http://www.oom2.com/t55815-poofness-for-june-16-i-have-to-travel-because-my-mother-is-dying-again-part-2-and-my-brother-had-a-stroke-send-me-your-money

4-truth

4-truth

-- Clearly when dealing with scum bags like Jerzy Babkowski you have to be careful, they are con men and many of them do attempt to silence people who go after them to make them account for their cons.

JERZY: "Any attempt at defamation will be dealt with quietly by Security, so be careful investigator

Nash wrote:
If need be, Snuffles the enforcer will come to visit you, but he believes in Love and Light and perpetually promising to pay people off.

Thank you Nash for this excellent information and the warning.
I'm at the age where small time crooks like ZAP (and his team of 3000 unpaid volunteers) no longer worry me.....

Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY Zap-sign2

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Lest We Forget ~ YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WITH YOUR TROUSERS DOWN JERZY 1292150244

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum