» Antarctic Time Warp Discovery
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Is this a UFO coming out of the ocean in El Salvador? and MORE
Yesterday at 9:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Nazca-Like Site of China
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Two Suns Live Footage - Bacalar Mexico plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #2 POOFness for JAN 19: Mid-Week by ZAP (GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FOOLS!!)
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is Venus Brighter Than Usual?
Yesterday at 9:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Secrets to Wu Wei, the Taoist Principle of Effortless Effort
Yesterday at 9:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rapid Changes in Earth's Core/Pole Flip?
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - City In The Clouds Seen In China Again! Jan 15, 2017
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Earthquake Strikes Kirakira, Solomon Islands January 19, 2017
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virtual Gathering Planetary Service During Inauguration Friday January 20th 8:30am PT - 9:30am PT
Yesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mark Zuckerberg 'sues families to force them to sell land'
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hallelujah Money - Gorillaz
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Solar Storm Heading Towards Earth 2017
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News 2017:1/15-1/21
Yesterday at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JAN 19: COMPUTER MELTDOWN (SO SEND ME MONEY SO I CAN KEEP MY INTERNET FRAUD ROLLING OUT!)
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Man Planning Trump Hit was Hillary Clinton’s Close Friend!
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mr. President: Please, PLEASE Shut Down The Chemtrails On January 20th!
Yesterday at 1:35 pm by terbo56

» Dr. Maree Batchelor, MD: New Human physician & Energy medicine DNA healer
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» American Kabuki Blog Challenges David Wilcocks Disclosure Information From Recent Coast to Coast AM Interview
Yesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Offer from Tray Caladan - Like to earn extra cash? Know Star Wars fans or go to Comicon?
Yesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Possible Causes of the Mandela Effect #MandelaEffect
Yesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Will Not Turn Himself Over to US for Manning — Claims Conditions Not Met
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ben Swann Exposes The Pizzagate Conspiracy on CBS’s Reality Check
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alchemy, Astrology, and Spiritual Transformation – Part 1
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Electrical Component Found In A 100,000 Year Old "Enigmalith" Stone.
Yesterday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA »  More Antarctica Disclosure - 'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

More Antarctica Disclosure - 'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

More Antarctica Disclosure - 'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

'Giant Antarctic staircase’ could be 'UFO landing site or lost Atlantis pyramid'

A MYSTERIOUS ‘giant staircase’ discovered in the Antarctic could be proof of an alien invasion, according to conspiracy theorists.

By Vickiie Oliphant

PUBLISHED: 03:00, Mon, Jan 9, 2017 | UPDATED: 12:38, Mon, Jan 9, 2017

https://youtu.be/XGhLVquk53M

Satellites images have revealed what appears to be a massive staircase leading up the side of a huge mountain. The area is supposed to be a barren wasteland just off the coast of Antarctica, covered in a thick blanket of snow.

Now users on popular conspiracy theory website Godlike Productions are speculating as to what exactly the ripple patterns could be. An anonymous user posted the image on the forum, explaining: “This morning, in the work van, we were talking about conspiracies, and one of them were about so many big names going to Antarctica out of the blue. “I was bored so I pulled out Google Earth for a while, just exploring, when I came across something that looked like a giant staircase.”

Although he suggested it could be a glitch with the camera, several fascinating and far-fetched theories for how the steps appeared in the snow quickly emerged. Some suggested the huge staircase could be part of a pyramid structure, with conspiracists believing Antarctica is the real site of the City of Atlantis.

While others claimed the lines were tracks left behind by a UFO. One poster said: “It does look like stairs – maybe on a pyramid structure? “I’m not an alien believer but I do believe we've been all over this planet many times in our past.” Another added: “You know in your heart that something is there.

“Buzz Aldrin is the guy who talked about the spaceships out by the moon when he was there. So why did they send him to Antarctica? “Yes, to see if it's the same ships he saw.

“Mind you I attribute it all to fallen angels and nephilim, not aliens. Strictly high tech demonic activity.”

Some suggested the huge staircase could be part of a pyramid structure One so-called “truther”, with the username Trinity, said: “Looks a lot like the tubes on Mars you see.”

And a couple of users questioned how the word ‘google’ appeared in the ice - although it was quickly pointed out this was a watermark over the Google Earth image. One said: “Why does it look like it says Google next to the stairs?”

Another added: “Check it out, someone wrote google in the snow next to it.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/751403/Giant-staircase-Antarctic-aliens-UFO-landing-site-pyramid-conspiracy-theorists Posted by enerchi at 1/10/2017 09:05:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum