OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Empty POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:35 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EMAILS FROM WILLIAM & LARRY RE: THE MYTHICAL MARY OF ZAP/POOFNESS FAME

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE REMOVED THE EMAIL ADDRESSES OF BOTH LARRY AND WILLIAM.
THANK YOU WILLIAM FOR THE FORWARDS OF THESE EMAILS! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB

On Jan 10, 2017, at 7:10 AM, William wrote:

Larry,
I have contacted you multiple times requesting Mary's contact information. No reply. Yesterday you finally replied and I continue to request Mary's contact info. I WILL NOT use pay pal as it appears do pad jerzy/zap's pocket.
jerzy in the past has insisted he is not zap, now it comes out that he is zap! Is this NOT a lie? Can anything he says be trusted.

-----Original Message-----
To: William
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2017 10:40 am
Subject: Re:

I am so sorry U do not believe or know Mary's dire situation. She is dying of leukemia. She has been n and out of the hospital but they will not give her the life saving bone marrow treatment due to her not having insurance. Believe it or not! It makes me sick! She is a strong Christian and her church can help only so much.

My name is LARRY and I am a friend and partner with Mary for about 9 years. She is from Mexico but is now in the US. She speaks several languages. But due to her dire situation she has had a tracheotomy months ago. Her health now is dire and she is on oxygen 100% of the time. For the last few months I hv communicated to Mary thru her sister's helper. Mary's sister does not speak English at all. So it has been a challenge but we have managed to keep her stable until she can get her bone marrow surgery next week.

I have know Jerzy for 14 years and he has never lied to me. So name calling and saying harsh words as a scam is not right. If U do not or cannot help her then tht is ok. But harsh words solve nothing.

I appreciate ur efforts and I do wish U much happiness and a Blessed new year.

On Jan 11, 2017, at 2:05 PM, William  wrote:

How am I supposed to contribute to her if I do not know the name of the person and address that I can send a  check to???

Sent: Wed, Jan 11, 2017 9:32 am

I am so sorry for the way U think or believe. I have had just the opposite experience. Jerzy has been a dear friend and has always performed in the manner that was requested of him.

Right now I am like the caretaker for MC. But since she has been in and out of a coma and the tracheotomy surgery her health is not good. She must b on oxygen at all times now and cannot talk other than thru her mask.  Since she has been in this situation I hv tried my best to communicate to her the U her sister and a translator. 

So that is why I hv not sent U her information. I apologize for that. If this is the basis for yr decision then so be it. I am sorry how U feel because I do understand that if trust is ever breached it is hard to get it back.

Wish U the best. But her needs R very real and she is probably weeks away from her demise. Without oxygen the doctors told us she will not survive a day.

Tks for yr concern.

Larry,

What part of this confuses you?

I AM NOT SENDING ANYTHING TO YOU. GIVE ME MARY'S ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND A CHECK DIRECTLY IN HER NAME, OR HER SISTERS NAME TO HER AFTER I CONFIRM HER IDENTITY WITH HER OR HER SISTER..

It sounds pretty clear to me.

jerzy said he is not zap than he and other's admit he is zap. In my book that spells liar. If someone lies about their name as jerzy/zap does what else will they lie about. 

Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 9:11 am

I understand and appreciate ur concerns. Truth is she is n a hotel at $60 a night because her rental lease was not renewed.  

The whole situation with her is a sad ordeal and she is fighting daily to stay alive.

A possible solution. Her name is Maria de Sosa. U can send moneygram thru Walmart to my name, and I will pick it up. Then I will deposit it directly in her account and send U proof of deposit.  This is the same procedure I have followed for others who hv helped her in the past or wire funds directly to her bank account.

I am trying my best to facilitate yr concerns.

May U hv a Blessed day.

WON'T IT BE INTERESTING TO READ HOW JERZY SPINS THIS WITH TODAY'S POST?

http://www.oom2.com/t43962-emails-from-william-larry-re-the-mythical-mary-of-zap-poofness-fame#98856

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie
Date: Thursday, 12-Jan-2017 23:17:17

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Thu, January 12, 2017 11:11 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

IT IS INCREDIBLE THE SPEED AT WHICH THINGS ARE MOVING. I KNEW IT WOULD BE FAST, BUT I GUESS THE SHEER AMOUNT OF EVENTS HAPPENING SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKES IT APPEAR MUCH FASTER THAN IT REALLY IS. THE INTEL I AM RECEIVING IS CONSTANTLY REINFORCING THE FACT THAT IT IS OVER FOR THE BAD GUYS, AND AN INCREDIBLE BOOST UP FOR THE GOOD GUYS.

THERE ARE EVEN SOME GROUPS OUT THERE THAT ARE POISED TO RECEIVE FUNDS, BUT ARE REFUSING TO TAKE POSSESSION UNTIL OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE SO AS TO DENY HIM ANY CHANCE TO POINT TO THAT SUCCESS AND CLAIM IT AS HIS. SOMEWHAT SILLY I THINK, BUT SOME HAVE THIS KIND OF MINDSET.

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Th?id=OIP.M5ad6cbe1ba1a4e81c611607ec2da03d3o0&pid=15

YES, BOTH THE CURRENCY FILES AND THE HISTORIC ASSET FILES ARE BEING PROCESSED NOW, AND THE TABLE TOP MEETINGS ARE NOW TARGETING THE MORE PROLIFIC PUBLIC FILES. SO THE GROUPS THAT HAVE LARGE FILES IN WITH THE REDEEMERS ARE GETTING DONE, NOW THAT OVER 250 SOVEREIGNS HAVE HAD THEIR TURN. THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE PRETTY WELL STREAMLINED TO GIVE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE TO DISPOSE OF THE FILES AS EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE.

THIS IS ALL IN KEEPING WITH THE ROLLOUT OF THE MATRIX FUNDS, AND HOW THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WILL GET FUNDED.

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN WORKING ON THIS ASPECT FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AND I AM FINALLY SEEING THE CLEAR PROGRESSION FROM PLANNING TO PERFORMANCE AS THE ROYALS AND THE OTHERS BEHIND PUSH THAT BIG BUTTON TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN FOR HUMANITY. IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY ROAD FOR THESE FOLKS. COMPRISED OF PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE, THEY ARE MOSTLY JUST SPIRITUAL INSTEAD OF RELIGIOUS, AND THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN MAKES THEM EASIER TO IDENTIFY FROM BOB TO SALLY IN A CROWD. NONE LOOK AT COLOR AS ANY CONSEQUENCE, EXCEPT FOR THE PINK AND GREEN WILDEBEEST THAT’S LET OUT OF THE PADDOCK OCCASIONALLY TO PROVIDE SOME WILD ENTERTAINMENT (NO PUN)(PIGS RESPONSIBLE).

THESE GUYS AND GALS THAT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART ARE NOT ONLY WORKING FOR US ON THE OUTSIDE, BUT ALSO ON THE INSIDE IN THE VARIOUS AGENCIES AND REGULATORY AUTHORITIES HAVING JURISDICTION. THEY ARE THE TRUE WHITE HATS. TOGETHER, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO OVERCOME SEEMINGLY INSURMOUNTABLE ODDS, AND ENABLED THIS PARADIGM SHIFT WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW. A BIG HATS OFF TO THEM AND THEIR SACRIFICE FOR US.

I WAS GIVEN OUR SCHEDULE YESTERDAY NIGHT. THIS MORNING IT WAS VERIFIED, AND WE ARE NOW ALL PREPARING FOR THE INEVITABLE. NEXT WEEK WILL BE A VERY BUSY TIME FOR OUR PAYMASTER, AND THIS WILL BE BEFORE THE US INAUGURATION. WE ARE SEPARATE AND APART FROM ALL OF THAT STUFF, SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO CONCERN OURSELVES WITH ALL THOSE TIMINGS.

THE RV AND RESET TIMINGS ARE ON THEIR OWN CLOCK, AND THAT IS KINDA SLAVED TO THE POLITICAL ARENA FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. OUR STUFF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT TIMING AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY FOR THAT.

I HAVE ALREADY SET INTO MOTION THE OFFICE PART AND WILL BE MEETING WITH THE OFFICE GUYS NEXT WEEK TO LOCK IN OUR OFFICES. STAFFING WILL FOLLOW. ANSWERS TO HUNDREDS OF EMAILS WILL FOLLOW AS WELL. AND THAT IS A SORE SPOT WITH ME AT THE MOMENT…

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Giphy_zpsjrpon8rq

THE AMOUNT OF UNANSWERED EMAILS. WE ARE SO INUNDATED WITH THIS WORK, AND DOING OUR BEST TO SURVIVE IN THE MEANTIME, THAT THE EMAIL BACKLOG HAS PILED UP. SOME OF US DO NOT HAVE GOOD COMPUTER EQUIPMENT ANYMORE, AS THE BEST LAPTOP WE HAVE BETWEEN US FAILED THE OTHER DAY AS THE DUCT TAPE CAME OFF. AH WELL. TRYING THE SARAN WRAP NOW.

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Do_not_donatePOOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Do_not_donate
POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Do_not_donatePOOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Do_not_donate

I FIGURE WE WILL BE ANSWERING ALL THE EMAILS BY MIDDLE FEBRUARY. OUR TEAMS TOOK A LITTLE TIME OFF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS WAS REALLY NEEDED. MAYBE THERE WILL BE TIME IN-BETWEEN WHEN THE FUNDS COME I AND WHEN THE OFFICES BEGIN TO BE POPULATED. WE WILL SEE. IN EITHER CASE, WE WILL ALL BENEFIT FROM THESE TIMES.

I WILL KNOW TOMORROW SOMETIME IN THE MORNING THE EXACT SEQUENCE TO EXPECT ON THE SMALL FUNDS AND THE LARGE FUNDS. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN AWAITING AS THIS WILL GIVE US CLOSURE ON THE WAIT. KNOWING WITH PRECISION THE TIMING OF OUR FUNDS IN HAND WILL GO A LONG WAY MENTALLY FOR MANY OF US. WE HAVE ALL BEEN QUITE FRUSTRATED BY THE OVERLONG WAIT.

SO BE READY FOR ALL THIS, AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT TOMORROW AS WE ARE ALL ON A DAY TO DAY POSTURE.

THANKS EVERYBODY, GOD BLESS, AND HAPPY TO SEE THE FRUITS OF ALL OUR LABOR BLOSSOMING INTO A TRULY AMAZING TIME FOR US. CRAZY GLUE TIME?

IN FEELING GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP 150601theworldsbiggestliar

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

JANUARY 12, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Fraud+Alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met and computers running.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WELL WELL.... NOT A SINGLE MENTION OF WILLIAM AND HIS ATTEMPTS TO GET MARYS DIRECT CONTACT INFO. NOR OF HIS ALLEGED CAR ACCIDENT. HOW PECULIAR.

2POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Empty Re: POOFness for JAN 12: Mid-Week by ZAP Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

To: 'William; larry; zap ; hobie>
Cc: JAH-D'ORAH FOUNDATION 2
Sent: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 6:48 pm
Subject: RE:

Larry,

Mary will not receive any help from what I see. William does not understand, no matter how many times it is told to him, that Mary is not capable of handling her affairs and that is the reason why you are there for her Larry. If Mary’s sister can handle it, then fine but I understand she speaks Spanish not English, yes?
Further, a check will take about 10 to 15 days to clear from my understanding of the US banking systems. This does not give the help that is needed immediately. I will take my rent money and send it to you tomorrow to keep her alive.

And…Samuel Clemens was a liar by this definition. How dare he call himself Mark Twain. What a liar. String him up.
Thanks much.
Kindest regards
On behalf of and for
Humanus

Jerzy., Babkowski
Overseer
www.humanus.ca
www.keystonefoundation.info
www.landachinaglobal.com

FROM WILLIAM
TO JERZY

zappyjerzy & larry

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I REALIZE YOU ARE A  SCAM ARTIST. THERE IS NO MARY, BABY BRAD, ETC. I HAVE TOLD BOTH YOU MORON'S REPEADILY THAT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MONEY I WILL GIVE TO MARY OR HER SISTER ONLY.
It takes a few days to clear not 10-15. If that were the case why didn't you give me Mary's contact info 10-15 days ago. She's have O2 by now. You are the scum of the earth feeding upon poor believing fools.Karma is a bitch to vermin like you.

Peace.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum