Latest topics
» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Today at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Today at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Today at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Psychiatry as Bullshit
Today at 6:58 am by topspin2

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Today at 6:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom over Idaho, Ocean City, & Thatcham U.K Oct 2016
Today at 6:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» What in the World Are We Waking Up About?
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 6:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  15 Days Of Darkness In November 2016
Today at 6:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Today at 6:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Monumental" Republic Intel Update - October 19, 2016
Today at 2:32 am by MartyM

»  Paul Ryan Just Made A SHOCKING 2016 Announcement!
Today at 2:03 am by MartyM

» The Heart of M1
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - October Workshop Information
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Zionist Elite Have Lost The Consent Of The Governed: Meet The Lecters!
Yesterday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Joel Skousen - 3rd Debate Analysis
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dear Mainstream Media
Yesterday at 5:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Disturbia
Yesterday at 4:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Watch the Skies on Nov 8; Anonymous
Yesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "RUMOR" - Inside info: the elections will be suspended on October 21st
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by See Thru

» Cannabis Saved Our Granddaughter’s Life, So We Donated $33.7 Million to Medical Cannabis Research
Yesterday at 12:23 pm by ~Ann~

Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » From Michael who claims to have been to Hollow Earth!

From Michael who claims to have been to Hollow Earth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

From Michael who claims to have been to Hollow Earth!

Do you recall what life was like in Middle Earth during the time you spent there? What can you tell us about it?”
Yes I do, very much so, however, to achieve this to my satisfaction would take much time to cover such in detail, especially on Fulford’s blog which I feel is not proper with respect to what he wishes to accomplish and reveal to the masses at large. Although his reports are incredible political behind the scenes revelations, they are very comprehensible and in dire need in this day and age rather than being polluted, by what most would consider, some off-the-wall fanatic’s utopian adventure. Best to be a little more specific with a question such as this, please. Yes, of course I need to write a book, but I too, am on survival mode, with little time for same. I can’t even make a web site due to my pc illiteracy. Basically, life in 5D Middle Earth is a planetary paradise, very similar to our heavenly paradise. Our earth is the first steeping stone onward and upward, if one wishes.
“Can you describe the subterranean cavern city and its inhabitants in Inner Earth. How big was it? What did the people look like and how did they occupy their time?”
There were no shadows within this city. Light came from everywhere. The dwellings were constructed from within the crystal walls and those protruding from the center. This domain was like being in a huge massive gigantic crystal geode. Some of these inhabited crystals were of ruby, and emerald in color. I did not venture within any of these Inner Earth dwellings. I was just briefly shown this inner subterranean area by my guides while residing iin Middle Earth allowing this opportunity from my schooling class. We went into a structure and a few minutes later arrived within this Inner Earth then returned shortly thereafter. Also, I was not able to visit or come in contact with any of the occupants, and as I remember, I was quite a distance from them to determine their features, height or size. All entities that I come in contact with or witnessed were humanoid in appearance. Some had slightly difference facial features, such as larger eyes, longer ears, some taller about 10 feet, some shorter around 4 feet. I do not recall ever seeing any so-called Dracos, or Reptilians. The main difference, as I remember, is that the ceiling was viewable within the Inner Earth area, whereas in the Middle Earth area one is unable to view the concave surface side while looking up, only a central light glow of our nucleus sun.
“You write: “My first contact with my Overseers informed me that my mission in this lifetime is now to stay on the surface and assist 5D Light awareness in transcendence for mass descension to our Kingdoms Within and on to final ascension. As it is written; “He that ascended on high, first descended into the lower parts of the earth, ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.” Ephesians 4:1-16″ I assume this means that we will go to Middle Earth to attain 5D awareness prior to our ultimate ascension, correct? Isn’t this similar to what Sheldan Nidle has said?”
Yes, I would say so, however, each as their own interpretation. There are those who are removed via other off-world means, but I don’t agree and have warned about this process. However, if evacuation is necessary due to some over-seen calamity, I would accept that, if not some scam by the Cabal. I agree with much of Sheldan’s presentments accept his mass landing scenario and his light chambers, respectfully. Also, if he was in proper contact with his GFOL, they would give a clear up-dated proper presentation of the Middle Earth and Inner Earth description rather than old interpretations from past out-dated researchers of same. Other then that, I highly respect his views and presentments concerning the grand disclosures, etc. There are true channelers out and about, and one needs to clearly discern if one truly resonates. Remember, the highest channaler is within your own Being. Your personal Divine Thought Adjuster will never lead you astray, ever.
Thank Brother for your questions. I pray they find you in the best of Spirits, as I am, always.

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum