OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back
Jack Burns January 20, 2017

Oklahoma State senator and physician, Ervin Yen won’t give up his personal vendetta to force all Oklahomans to vaccinate their children. For the third year in a row, Yen has introduced a bill requiring all children in the state to be vaccinated, with the only exception being children who already have a serious medical condition.
Yen’s fear is that students won’t be vaccinated (even though OK already has a 90 percent compliance rate), and an outbreak will occur — killing thousands of the state’s schoolchildren. “I’m worried about those kids who are immune compromised, who cannot be vaccinated, I don’t want them going to school and being exposed,” said Yen. He’s urging his colleagues to bring Senate bill 83 to a vote. “I’d like to get it passed right away before we have a huge outbreak and a lot of people die,” said Yen.
Yen’s is just the latest exhibition of the corporatocracy at work. The melding of big pharma with government is almost imperceptible but present nonetheless. After all, who doesn’t want all children to be healthy?
Dr. Yen pointed to the occurrence of over 300 cases of the mumps in Oklahoma in 2016 as proof more needs to be done to vaccinate all Oklahomans. But maybe Dr. Yen needs to peruse the archives of The Free Thought Project. Maybe then he’ll learn the scientists behind the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine actually lied about the safety and efficacy of the shot. They knew all along the vaccine caused Autism and they lied and covered up the facts. No one would have ever known the truth had one CDC doctor not blown the whistle.
Center For Disease Control Dr. William Thompson apologized for covering up the results of his study, saying he’s now wrecked with “shame” that he bears daily. He said in a statement, “I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”

READ MORE:  School Suspends All Vaccines After Multiple Students Started Collapsing After their Shots

So, who should Oklahomans believe, the Center For Disease Control doctor who blew the whistle and admitted the MMR vaccine causes autism in Black children, or the politician who’s promoting more vaccines be forced on the citizens? Just like the protesters who forced Dr. Thompson to come clean and tell the truth, we at The Free Thought Project want to know the truth.
Going further, Thompson admitted he and his fellow researchers at the CDC destroyed damning evidence which would show the MMR vaccine actually caused autism, something thousands of American parents attributed as the cause of their children’s autism. He wrote, “The authors of the study decided not to disclose to the public that African American boys under two were more susceptible to developing autism or autism-like symptoms from the MMR vaccine.”
The CDC senior vaccine researcher explained what happened next. “The remaining four coauthors all met and brought a big garbage
image: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/yen.jpg
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back Yencan into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can,” he said. But, apparently, he still had a conscious and decided to keep hard copies in his possession.
Thompson wrote, “However because I thought it was illegal and would violate La Jolla and DOJ requests, I kept hard copies in my office and retained all associated computer files. I believe that we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the pediatrics paper.” No wonder the American people has lost so much trust in so-called authorities. For decades the CDC has held itself up as beholding to the highest standards for truth and equity, but recent scandals and revelations such as Thompson’s have touched a nerve with some who are now demanding the truth from those in positions of authority.

READ MORE:  76-Year-Old Veteran Arrested for Asking City Official to Please Speak Louder

Pushing back against Senator Yen is the group Oklahomans for Vaccine and Health Choice-PAC. They’ve invited producer and filmmaker Del Bigtree to come to a planned rally (Feb. 7-8) against Yen’s legislative overreach. The bill, if it becomes law will essentially force all Oklahoman schoolchildren to take the shot, and literally drive up rates of Autism, especially within the Black community. But that’s just one fear from one inoculation.
image: http://pixel.watch/qut7
State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back Qut7

Thanks to: http://thefreethoughtproject.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum