Latest topics
» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 15 // OCT - NOV
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 5:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Sailors Speak Out About 2004 UFO Encounter
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 5:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Dragon's Triangle: Strange Disappearances in The Devil's Sea
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe on the TTSA Metamaterial | The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr.
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater -Gnarwhal plus more
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THE CRAZY PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TAKE OVER OUR SOCIETY? lol starting? I'd say they took over a long time ago!!!
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» State Of Emergency Declared As Venice Hit By Worst Floods In 50 Years
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Hong Kong Protests
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» YOUTUBE IS PLANNING TO DELETE ALL ACCOUNTS THAT AREN’T “COMMERCIALLY VIABLE” STARTING DECEMBER 10
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» They're After Your Kids and They'll Get Them If You Don't Wake Up - FAST - David Icke
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Flashing shape shifting glowing multicolor UFO over Hallandale Beach, Florida plus MORE
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's First AI University Has More Than 3200 Applicants Already
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The U.S. National Debt Just Hit The 23 Trillion Dollar Mark As We Continue To Steamroll Toward Financial Oblivion
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» This just rarely EVER occurs here
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Accuses the CIA of Destroying Asian Masculinity
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Planet Nine may have Already been Found Astronomers Say
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weird cloud formation sparks UFO speculation
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 8:24 am by Em

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Has A Legal Team And Private Jurisdiction?
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyToday at 12:50 am by RamblerNash

» Liar & Fraud Corey NOTSO Goode on The Jenny McCarthy Show
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyYesterday at 6:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » 30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION

30-08-2012: VIOLENCE IS OLD PARADIGM & NOT THE WAY OF TRANSFORMATION

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This is in response to Greg Giles channels that are now in question. I have not been putting his channels up for awhile as I do NOT resonate with his words. He is calling for us to take up arms and use violence to overthrow the cabal. I will not be putting up anything by Greg going forward but if you wish to that is fine. Just please... use discernment. I think he has lost his marbles.. but what do I know?

Aug 30, 2012 by paradoxman316

A channeled message that came out recently as a "Communiqué from Our Commanders" and the Galactic Federation of Light seemed to call on the people to facilitate violent arrest and overthrow of the cabal. While I too feel impatience that these individuals have not been dealt with yet, I do not advocate violence as the manner to do it. Such messages, to me, can only lead to more abuses. The message indicated that the Higher Forces cannot accomplish this. It is up to the people of earth to do it. In a real sense, this is true; however, the real transformation can only occur through the power of Love, not violence. I recommend being very leery of any message, no matter where it claims to come from, that advocates violence.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum