OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room”

Posted on 2017/01/28 by Kauilapele
From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” Corey_goode_intel_update_logo_7David posted this one hour ago (thanks to JP for this one). I’m quite sure many will know what to do with this, for Corey, and for all involved in the overall disclosure movement.
I just had a “vision” about what part of this may be related to. It feels like an attack, but it is also part of his healing. The result of this will be Corey’s “Inner Heart” opening up.
“Please send your prayers and good thoughts to Corey Goode. At 7:14 PM, seven minutes ago, he sent me a short video of himself on a hospital bed in the emergency room, surrounded by machines and family. He is experiencing severe chest pains…
“This is just one day after we finished taping Cosmic Disclosure, right in the midst of while all sorts of massive breakthroughs are going on, some of which cannot be discussed. Corey’s ER visit also occurred immediately after I just attended a funeral where everyone was crying over a tragic death. Coincidence?
“While writing this he texted again and the doctors have told him it may be “severe reverse altitude sickness.” He was fine while we were taping, although he was exhausted as usual from a whole week, which led to 11 new episodes.
“In the talk I was describing the power we all have of healing. Please take a moment to send your love and support to Corey right now. We cannot afford to lose him at this point, particularly in light of how much things are about to shift in our favor.
“We also had a dream yesterday morning indicating he was in severe danger.”
———————————————————
Corey Goode in Emergency Room
Please send your prayers and good thoughts to Corey Goode. At 7:14 PM, seven minutes ago, he sent me a short video of himself on a hospital bed in the emergency room, surrounded by machines and family. He is experiencing severe chest pains. The raw footage 3GP file is included here, very short, and I hope it works.
This is just one day after we finished taping Cosmic Disclosure, right in the midst of while all sorts of massive breakthroughs are going on, some of which cannot be discussed. Corey’s ER visit also occurred immediately after I just attended a funeral where everyone was crying over a tragic death. Coincidence?
Last night on stage for the Gaia event in Boulder, with 250 people, I mentioned serious breakthroughs I could not talk about and that I was going to a funeral. Then this on the same day?
While writing this he texted again and the doctors have told him it may be “severe reverse altitude sickness.” He was fine while we were taping, although he was exhausted as usual from a whole week, which led to 11 new episodes.
In the talk I was describing the power we all have of healing. Please take a moment to send your love and support to Corey right now. We cannot afford to lose him at this point, particularly in light of how much things are about to shift in our favor.
We also had a dream yesterday morning indicating he was in severe danger. This included an eight-foot-tall human in a creepy “agent” costume who bumped into the dreamer and then left the area in strange gymnastic movements. The “bump” appeared to be a heart attack weapon and the dream indicated severe danger. Now this.
Please pray for Corey now. Thank you so much.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

COREY GOODE EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE:
Thanks to your immediate support, his condition is stabilizing. Corey just told me the following via text:
"I started doing much better very soon after you posted the request for prayers. Ka' Aree told me (telepathy) to be calm, She was observing the situation and I would be okay."
That being said, this does NOT appear to be a 'normal' event. We had a major aerospace conference that "just so happened" to be at our hotel at the same time that we were taping.
Check out the video Corey shot of what he could see while walking around the common lobby area of the hotel. It was an SAS Aerospace Conference. Some "very big names" were there.
We also have a photo of the two of us in front of the sign at the entrance, which I added here as a "custom thumbnail".
Then add to this that my close friend had a dream where Corey was being attacked by an 8-foot-tall agent-type being -- with a heart attack weapon.
He was warned in the strongest terms to stay away from what in the dream was a very dark and foreboding area that Corey had willingly walked into, oblivious to the danger.
Corey heard this dream, which occurred the day before his ER visit, but did not know what to make of it at the time.
Then add to it that I had announced major breakthroughs in our work, and that I was going to a funeral, the day before this happened. The episode occurred just two hours after the funeral.
We appear to have avoided disaster this time, but your prayers and loving thoughts are still urgently needed. Thank you.

From David Wilcock FB page 1-28-17… “Corey Goode in Emergency Room” 16403681_10154996746539549_4545875209508356096_n

-1:15

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum