OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 1-Feb-2017 23:26:40
In Response To: POOFness for FEB 1: Mid-Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Fraud-alertPOOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Fraud-alert

=====

Subject: GOOD WEEK
Date: Wed, February 1, 2017 10:03 pm

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Bullshit-meter
Zap Says

HI ALL,

SO FAR A VERY GOOD WEEK WITH SOME THINGS ALREADY STARTED FROM THE HONG KONG SIDE. IN ANOTHER 24 HOURS, THEY WILL GET OUR WIRES DONE THEY SAID, SO WE ARE ALMOST THERE.
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Bullshit-alert-button-l

BUT WE AGAIN ARE IN THAT LOVELY SPOT OF TRYING TO KEEP STABILITY WITH THE TEAM MEMBERS. AGAIN WE HAVE THE OXYGEN TANK ON EMPTY FOR MARY, AND SOME MORE FOOD FOR BABY BRADD, AND SOME PIECES OF CARDBOARD FOR A VICE PRESIDENT OR TWO TO PUT OVER THEIR HEADS TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE NASTY RAIN. WE ARE ALL DRY AND SCRAPING CANS FOR PIECES OF FOOD. NOT GOOD.

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Charityscam

WILL THIS BE THE LAST ROUND? I BELIEVE SO. THE OTHER GUYS AHEAD OF US GOT THEIRS LAST NIGHT. WE ARE NEXT. MUCH THANKS FOR THIS HELP. I WILL BE EVER SO GRATEFUL FOR NOT HAVING TO ASK LIKE THIS, AND GIVING INSTEAD. I LIKE THAT PART MUCH BETTER. AND TO THOSE THAT CALLED ME AN IDIOT FOR GIVING THIS WAY AND LEFT US, I STILL HAVE YOUR PAYPAL EMAILS SO YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY FROM ME AND WHAT IS COMING BACK TO YOU. GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP
POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

POOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Fraud-alertPOOFness for FEB 1: GOOD WEEK (To SUCKER More Gullible Out of Donation Money) Fraud-alert

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met and computers running.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

ANENRO

Ahhh.... amazing.

Now I know "ZAP's" reasons for his or her  lies. ZAP is feeding lies to those willing to send money to ZAP to help lift someone's financial problems.

What a thief.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

He makes these lies up just like the fictional "people" he claims to help. They say a leopard can not change its spots. In Jerzy's case I find this to be true. Apparently he learned nothing when he spent time in a Canadian prison for fraud. Or maybe he did... which is how to continue using fraud to line his wallet.
If you knew what I know about this creep you would fully understand.

EL_O_EL

Wait...Wait!!! I want to know what you know about this Scumbag Jerzy!!! Please, open up the vault and lay it all out here, knowledge is power!!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As much as I would LOVE to do just that... The info I was given is to be held strictly confidential. In other words no posting on my site nor other social media. Only to authorities for their review. I have to honor my agreement to keep my word of confidentiality and to protect my sources also to insure any other info that would be sent my way. Hope you understand. :)

Just know I do not go after these scammers just for my amusement though I do get pleasure in knowing that maybe we are taking a bite out of their coffers. MANY more people that used to believe these frauds now see them for what they are and that is why we keep at them. So when Jerzy says he is eating ketchup sandwiches and scraping food out of cans I hope this is true.

EL_O_EL

Yeah, I understand, And you are an honourable person for keeping your word. COuld you at least convey that the information you have obtained points to Jerzy as being a smarmy, greasebag, conniving liar of a Cheat, who would shakedown his own dyeing grandmother out of her Ensure money, by using mystical rhetoric and contrived medical patients to achieve his goal?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES that is correct lol you nailed it :)

erwing

I hope, do not act as a devil's advocate. If I am clear; Is that it is not necessary to judge, nor the Gods do it. With reference poofness, over the years, was aware of equity, this counts for me. The rest I think that dogs do not cover twice and if the man exconvict, too, it is true that he has a right to good name.
Hug, oom2.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Very true erwing.
This is not judgement. Had Jerzy not continued on a fraudulent path, post prison term, we would not be saying he did without good cause.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:As much as I would LOVE to do just that... The info I was given is to be held strictly confidential. In other words no posting on my site nor other social media. Only to authorities for their review. I have to honor my agreement to keep my word of confidentiality and to protect my sources also to insure any other info that would be sent my way. Hope you understand. :)

Just know I do not go after these scammers just for my amusement though I do get pleasure in knowing that maybe we are taking a bite out of their coffers. MANY more people that used to believe these frauds now see them for what they are and that is why we keep at them. So when Jerzy says he is eating ketchup sandwiches and scraping food out of cans I hope this is true.
:tup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum