OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?

Thank You, and No, I Can't Keep Up.....And Did You Know You Are in The Service?  Anna145
By Anna Von Reitz

This morning I looked in my email inbox and saw 50,410 unanswered emails blinking at me.  There is no way on Earth that I can answer all or even a small fraction of these. It just isn't possible.  If I had a full-time staff devoted to answering emails for me, they might keep up.  As it is, it would take 50 people working over 1,000 emails each today.

Realizing--- and finally admitting---- that I am never, ever going to be able to get through all those emails, I just had to hit the "delete" button and hope that the ultimate answers to the mysteries of government and life were not part of the overload.

I also had a heartbreaking question forwarded to me by my Webmaster --- a friend who has been sending $10 a month since September and never got a thank you from me.  Did it arrive?  Did it make a difference?  I burst into tears.

We could never come so far, so fast, without the good wishes and help and prayers and $10 donations.  This has been a very, very hard winter for everyone on my team, including me.  There have been deaths, accidents, illnesses, injuries--- you name it, we've had it.  It's as if Satan himself took an interest in making our lives miserable the past four months, and with all those setbacks, we wouldn't have survived it without all of you coming forward and sending us money for gas and copy service and stamps.

I had to sit back and shake my head. I can't even keep up with thanking all the people all over this country who are and who have been loyally supporting the research and the efforts of our Living Law Firm team.  Again, it just isn't possible.  I would have to spend all day every day on nothing but correspondence ---- and then I wouldn't get the actual work done that you want me to do.

So, yes, your PayPal donations to avannavon@gmail.com do matter, and so do all the checks and money orders and other gifts sent to me in care of Post Office Box 520994, Big Lake, Alaska 99652.   You have all helped lift the burden and make it bearable and though I admit to many sins, ingratitude is not one of them!  I do get the mail eventually and I bless you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Here is today's strange but true tidbit that we all need to know:  your SURNAME is that of a Warrant Officer in the Merchant Marines known as a Withholding Agent; HE is under a services contract which makes HIM responsible for paying the DEBTS of the government. 

Isn't that cute?  All these years they had you convinced that you were paying debts that you owed, but in fact, you are merely a faceless military services subcontractor tasked with paying off the debts of the UNITED STATES and its franchises. As long as you retain a SURNAME, you are presumed to be operating in their foreign system and to be obligated in this way.

So one of the key points to make and prove is that you are no longer in any form of military, quasi-military, or civil service employment.  And if they think you are, then they need to produce the contract and the dates and the amounts you have been paid and the name of your supervisor and your job description and all the rest of it.

Once again we find that this entire system is built on nothing more than deceit and self-interested lies.  Pure bunko. 

So the work excavating the manure pile goes on, and this is what occupies my time and the time of many others every day.  We are now at a point where we can begin pulling together the actual pleadings to bring suit against the rats in international courts.  Stay tuned for more to come. 
---------------------------------------
See this article and over 400 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website. 

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum