OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL Empty WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm

topspin2

Trump knew for months that he was going to win. He said so in a manner that was more matter of fact than hope. This guy knew the election was his and for him to win the states that he did, in the manner in which he did, obvious voter manipulation. The problem with most people, even those in the know, is that they underestimate the PTB. We all want to believe that someone somehow somewhere is going to make us all safe, make things better for humanity....So lets think about this......our religions have been manufactured or stolen from us...They keep the masses at arms through them. Our financial system is a lie, fabricated from the get go. Our governments are corporations for profit and lock us at at a rate that leads the world...So where is the truth? In trump, a billionaire with questionable behavior, and known ties to the cabal. It leads me back to the Protocols of Zion....'EVEN WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THEM YOU STILL VOTE FOR US"........and what a perfect time for a massive false flag event that you can blame on him...Oh he pissed off the Muslims! Its his fault...uh huh.....and really a Muslim ban....Indonesia is largest Muslim population and those countries are not banned.....The media disinformation machine......and the WALL.....ARE WE SURE ITS NOT TO KEEP US IN AND NOT TO KEEP THE MEXICANS OUT?......The EU, then the US...The courts are full of lawsuits! Something must be done....We are all being incited by the truth and fiction......Ahhhhh, what do I know.......

Crayonmiracle

Crayonmiracle

Well I read somewhere a long time ago that if he ever got elected, he would build a wall around the U.S., sorta like that movie - escape from NY. Starting out at the bottom across Mexico then extending around the whole US so that it would make it hard for anybody to go anywhere. You think this planet is a prison, you wait.

MartyM

MartyM

Hey Top, always good to hear your input... from my perspective for what that will get ya, the only thing I can see that we might say for sure that we know is that there is a change happning. For many this is a good sign. For many more of us who are skepticle of everything that the PTB/PTW do, we tend to wait and see exactly what the change is and the resulting effects. I don't think anyone who is even partially concious believes Donald is the 'Good Guy' who is gonna save us from the PTB, or actually erradicate the PTB. That indeed is delusional at best. He is though going to change things and hopefully for the betterment and recreation of a strong middle class where small bussiness can prosper and in turn feed the oligarchs.
   Will this middle class ever wake up sufficiently to control the oligarchs ??  I don't know and I'm not even sure that's the answer... I do believe that the change we need is a complete shift in mindset and teaching of our children and this will take generations to weed out the evil greedy generations existing. Transparency, Honor (honesty, self respect) and accountability are the values that our children should be taught to value above all else, along with compasion and the difference between selfishness (which is not a bad thing) and Greed (which is a bad thing). This is indeed a "long row to hoe" as the saying goes.

4WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL Empty Re: WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WALL Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/YR5ApYxkU-U

bigclap

topspin2

Marty I think what we need is an event that wakes up the world. We do not have time to wait for the slow progression of the sheeples minds.....And its my understanding that just such an event is coming our way...although I do not think that the masses, including the enlightened is going to be very happy...

bs4ever

bs4ever

topspin2 wrote:Marty I think what we need is an event that wakes up the world. We do not have time to wait for the slow progression of the sheeples minds.....And its my understanding that just such an event is coming our way...although I do not think that the masses, including the enlightened is going to be very happy...

My understanding is similar, and it was also implied that was is coming is overdue

MartyM

MartyM

Well I don't have any specific 'understanding' of anything in particular, regarding an 'event', though I do admit to the feeling that you are both on track. However my 'feeling' doesn't lean one way or the other as to the positive or negative effect of any event or if one event (being negative) will just be the trigger for more positive events. Regardless though the input I have from an empath friend whom I trust, says "It is written, The Light wins in the end".  My question though is, what is and is there an end ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum