Today at 12:55 am by Serena1

» RT Reports Obama, Bush, and Cheney arrest warrents
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

Today at 12:46 am by Serena1

» RV/GCR Weekend Chatter
Yesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Oh, By The Way— Neil Keenan Isn’t Dead
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Jaguar-2016

» James Gilliland Return of the Anunnaki
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Central Bank of Iraq Strategic Plan 2016-2020 Translated With Missing Pages
Yesterday at 5:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 5:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Odious Karen Hudes, Revisited AGAIN ~ Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 5:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Micro-Dosing: A New Way To Medicate With Marijuana?
Yesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The resurrection of the shaman
Yesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Exit the Matrix in 6 Steps
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 22: A ROOM IN A CAR (to bad not a cell for lying & scamming people)
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Yesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Political Meme Time!
Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Serena Shim -American Journalist Killed in Turkey for Revealing the Truth
Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NSA Data Dump and Disclosure
Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fw: Perspective on this – New Republic Intel – October 19, 2016 …. W*O*W !!
Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women, Red Blooded American's
Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "The currencies pairs have now started to update again as of about 9am edt"

"The currencies pairs have now started to update again as of about 9am edt"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saturday Morning Dinar Chatter

[cruiser] Well so much for not seeing September. Sorry to all for that. Really thought I would be on right now CELEBRATING. Though it has not shown as of now. I am still extremely confident that the end is near.

[captaincaveman ] Cruiser even if it has/does RV today, won't we have to wait til the central banks and the forex reopen before we know

[sunshine] cruiser cruiser Today is going to be a great day for all of us...and today is NOT over yet..still very young... rv praying

[MtnStar] cruiser love the info - and know that there are variables beyond our control

[ModelWoman] cruiser I think the room will agree with me.....We appreciate you coming in this morning and letting us know it didn't go down instead of getting lost in the Bermuda Triangel. Right Gang?

[Dinara] cruiser even though it didn't happen yet I appreciate all you do to inform me of what is going on in dinar world. I would be clueless without you!

[cruiser] Really do not know what to say right now. Just sorry for putting so much hope out there and not seeing it come to fruitition. I will be back later on. I have some things to do this morning.

tinman54] cruiser waiting on a C/E means never having to say you're sorry

diverdown] FYI, On Netdania Forex these currencies pairs (USD/CNY, USD/BRL, USD/EGP, USD/INR, USD/IQD) where updating last night while the Forex is suppose to be closed. They all stopped updating a few minuts after 3am edt. These same currencies pairs have now started to update again as of about 9am edt.

[diverdown] I believe its testing, but it is unusual for sure.

[misskitty05] diverdown so it's several of the currencies that are supposed to RV .. that is interesting

[diverdown] misskitty05 yes

[candy] diverdown do you think it may be a sign?

[misskitty05] diverdown I sure hope it means something

[diverdown] candy not sure but somebody working on something for sure

[Stitch] diverdown VERY interesting!

[diverdown] Hiraly in Iraq on the 3rd, coins suppose to be coming out, test of currency pairs which are the one that are suppose to revalue very interesting timing

diverdown] talibani suppose to be in Iraq

[prissynell] diverdown did you read that somewhere WE have to have an RV before coins come out

[diverdown] prissynell it only make sense to rv before coins hit the street or they would be worthless

[prissynell] diverdown very true

[prissynell] or now it would take 3,000 coins to buy a loaf of bread there

[tom56] diverdown That's what I am thinking also.

[candy] Have any of the intel guys been able to verify the coins yet?

[prissynell] no

[prissynell] plus I had had many calls yesterday saying it was released yesterday. Now I do not know if that is true or not, but other things do have to line up with the RV

[diverdown] prissynell where do you calls come from? bank, gov or iraq?

[prissynell] a bank source and others associated highly with the pp, which has to come at the same time

[myprayerrealized] prissynell "PP" in prosperity programs?

[prissynell] myprayerrealized yes

[~healthy3] diverdown prissynell I am looking for it at any time just praying it is now for everyone.

xyz] Iraq's Kurdistan will keep pumping its share of national oil exports until September 15, extending a deadline for the central government to make disputed payments to companies working in the autonomous region, Kurdish sources said on Saturday. Kurdistan had warned it would stop oil shipments again at the start of September over the payments, but two Kurdish sources said the region had decided to give Baghdad more time for payment paperwork to be sorted out. "We decided to extend the deadline for pumping crude to September 15 as a goodwill gesture, and to give Baghdad more time to resolve the payment issue," one source with Kurdistan's natural resources ministry told Reuters.

diverdown] xyz darnit

[diverdown] xyz maybe Kurs see proof that they are getting things done

[xyz] diverdown maybe!!!

[diverdown] xyz yea hopefully they are seeing good progress

[kyf58] Good Morning all: Doesnt appear that we are celebrating the CE. I am trying to understand all the "urgency" imposed months back to get this done, and now the world economy falling rapidly, to include the US. and still no CE as many thought. MADAME WU, WE NEED TO TALK!

[prissynell] kyf58 and Christine Largarde

[snoopy] shhhhhhhh Ihear the train a comen its comen around the bend, i ant seen the sunshine since i dont know when, stuck in dinar prison and time keeps rollen on

[bamanana] Does anyone have clue about what time we should start watching for our RV today?

[somethings gotta give] gm All. Went to bed early, hoped to see RV this am, but nooooooo! So we wait some more. Maybe today, if not, then tomorrow, if not then, whatever. Enjoy the weekend.

[hopeful2&2] farmtrader so when you think the rv is gonna happen

farmtrader] hopeful2&2 heard wf would be open all week end for cash in.

[hopeful2&2] farmtrader this weekend

[hopeful2&2] woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

jwaynec] xyz some time ago I was told one of the most important dates coming up was Sept. 12 when the court would decide about Germany and if it decided "bailout was illegal" then the Euro would crash shortly after. He kept saying this was the date to watch. (Not Dinar related).

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum