OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Empty POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Jerzy511

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 19-Feb-2017 21:56:52

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: SHINING STAR
Date: Sun, February 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Earth, Wind and Fire

Shining Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIMuUBVuWM

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,
It is time to launch into a new wave of anticipation and allow the field to play its due and get some more action moving...
There is a new plan of action underfoot and a new group of
recruits which are helping out with the tasks that are under way. It is far closer that it was. That you can take to your vault or bank, whatever you use...

The engines are heating up and the plays are being worked out. Just know that if the exact day and time were available it could not be reported under any circumstance…You wait and you hope but you will never hear a correct " Happening now Date".

There's too many who could get hurt by such data being known.

There are some changes going on in the currency market
that will impact the outcome of all of the programs.
You don't have a vague notion about this yet. Keep an
eye on the way some things are falling together. The
entire world needs an infusion of capital and "New ways of dealing with Old problems." Throwing money at things is no longer the solution: If it ever was...

The new solutions include taking some personal responsibilty for how the outcome occurs.

That’s the name of the game. Outcome has to match Intention…P...

SUSAN SAYS

Following Poof's mention of the importance of Intention, the definition below offers some excellent insight.

Never surrender your hopes and dreams to the fateful limitations others have placed on their own lives. The vision of your true destiny does not reside within the blinkered outlook of the naysayers and the doom prophets. Judge not by their words, but accept advice based on the evidence of actual results. Do not be surprised should you find a complete absence of anything mystical or miraculous in the manifested reality of those who are so eager to advise you. Friends and family who suffer the lack of abundance, joy, love, fulfillment and prosperity in their own lives really have no business imposing their self-limiting beliefs on your reality experience.”
― Anthon St. Maarten

The only information which has almost become a mantra in recent weeks is that the PP's are stacked up on the runway with the other expected changes, i.e.: currency exchanges, GCR, historic bonds TRN's etc….All waiting for the magic button to be pushed!

Many Blessings, Susan

P.S. Whoever shared last night on a conference call that "If You haven't received your Prosperity Program invitation you Will not "Receive" is extremely Misguided Information. Please relax, "There WILL not be ANY deliveries until post RV. "You can take that to the bank"..Hope this helps, S

Zap Says

HI ALL

THERE WAS ONCE A WISE MAN THAT DID NOT SAY MUCH. THIS OLD SAYING SHOULD APPLY TO THE MEDIA AND TO THE DINAR AND OTHER GURUS IT SEEMS. THE INFORMATION THAT IS LET OUT IS QUITE EXTRAORDINARY MOST OF THE TIME, AND DOES NOT HELP BUT ACTUALLY HARMS THROUGH THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER.

I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO SPARE THESE LAST WEEKS ON NEWS, BUT THE STREAM OF RUMORS IS JUST A BIT MUCH. PARTICULARLY THE LATEST ONE OF TRUMP TO ANNOUNCE THE RV AT PRECISELY 5:00 PM YESTERDAY – THAT WAS MOST SUBLIME.

REGARDLESS, WHEN IT HAPPENS IT HAPPENS AND IT WILL COME PRETTY UNANNOUNCED. THIS IS FROM THE INSIDE. ANYTHING ELSE IS INTERESTING AT BEST.

THE REALITY IS THAT THE MATRIX FUNDS ARE COMING. THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS WILL BEGIN. HUMANITY WILL PROSPER.

TRUMP, PUTIN AND XI WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE PROJECT STARTS AS THE ECONOMIES OF THE WORLD RESET, AND BEGIN TO WORK PROPERLY. NO LONGER WILL A PRECIOUS FEW AMASS FORTUNES THAT SIT ON A SHELF COLLECTING DUST. MONEY IS A FORM OF ENERGY, AND ENERGY LOVES TO WORK. IT IS QUITE USELESS SITTING ON A SHELF COLLECTING DUST. AND MOLD.

REMEMBER WHAT KICK STARTED THE ECONOMY AFTER THE GREAT DEPRESSION? WAS IT THE WORLD WAR? NO. THE WORLD WAR WAS THE OUTSIDE FACE OF THE REAL REASON WHICH WAS BECAUSE THE MONEY WAS TURNED ON AND THEY DID NOT SHUT OFF THE TAP. IT JUST FLOWED. THE ECONOMY BOOMED OUT ALL OF A SUDDEN. THE LESSON OF MONEY FLOW WAS OBFUSCATED BY THIS FACE CALLED WAR. FEW GOT IT.

BECAUSE OF WAR, WHOLE INDUSTRIES BLOSSOMED, AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES GREW BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS AS HUMANITY SOUGHT BRIGHT NEW WAYS OF KILLING EACH OTHER, AND BOY DID THEY EVER GET GOOD AT IT.

THE OPPOSITE TO THAT IS PEACE. WHAT COULD HAPPEN IN PEACE? WELL, YOU COULD CLEAN UP THE PLANET PRETTY QUICK. YOU COULD PUT OUT REALLY BRILLIANT TECHNOLOGIES THAT WOULD BENEFIT EVERYBODY. POVERTY OF COURSE WOULD BE A THING OF MEMORY AND PICTURES. BUT THE BIGGEST EFFECT WOULD BE A GREATER AMOUNT OF MONEY GENERATED FROM THE EFFORTS OF PEACE.

SO HOW COME WE DO NOT HAVE PEACE IF THAT IS MORE DESIRABLE TO MAKING MONEY? BECAUSE WAR SERVES TO MAKE MONEY, BUT ONLY FOR THE ONES THAT FOMENTED IT. THE REST DON’T GET TO PARTICIPATE IN THAT MONEY. SO IT IS ABOUT POWER, NOT MONEY REALLY. MONEY IS A SIDE EFFECT OF POWER.

SO WHAT AM I AND MY TEAMS DOING HERE? IT IS CERTAINLY NOT FOR POWER, AND IT SURE ISN’T FOR MONEY. THE MONEY IS IRRELEVANT AS THERE IS ENOUGH COMING FROM THE OLD TRUSTS AND THEIR MATRIX FUNDS TO TAKE CARE OF ANY AND ALL DEBT IN THE WORLD, GIVE A MILLION OR TEN TO EVERY LIVING PERSON ON THIS PLANET, AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH LEFT OVER FOR ANOTHER MILLENNIUM. IT IS AMAZING HOW MUCH MONEY THERE REALLY IS.

WE ARE HERE TO DO THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. THAT IS OUR PURPOSE. NOT MONEY OR POWER. BECAUSE THIS IS OUR FOCUS, OUR OPERATING METHODOLOGY IS QUITE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS NORMALLY EXPECTED.

SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH ALL THIS MONEY AND HOW WILL IT BE DISTRIBUTED? I WAS ASKED THE QUESTION FROM SOMEBODY THAT WAS CONCERNED THAT WE WOULD BE GETTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND DOLLING THEM OUT. WOULD THAT NOT ATTRACT THE BAD GUYS? OF COURSE IT WOULD. THE SOLUTION (BY THE TRUST) TO THIS PREDICAMENT IS BELOW. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO DONATED MONIES FOR PROJECTS, WHICH WILL GO TO SPECIAL TRUST ACCOUNTS WHERE THEY WILL BE MONITORED AND AUDITED.

IT HAS TO BE SAID THAT WE WILL RECEIVE A FEW MILLION TO ESTABLISH THE INFRASTRUCTURE. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED. THAT WILL GET US OFFICES, A LIGHTBULB AND TELEPHONE ON A DESK, AND PAY A SECRETARY TO ANSWER THE PHONE LINES, AND THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT STAFF THAT WILL BE PROVIDING PROJECT OVERSIGHT AND CONTROL. I DO ANTICIPATE A FEW MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR SALARY REQUIREMENT FOR STAFF.

WILL WE RECEIVE BILLIONS IN OUR ACCOUNTS FOR THE PROJECT FUNDINGS? NO, AS THAT WOULD ATTRACT THE BAD GUYS. THE MILLION HERE AND THERE FOR OFFICE AND STAFF IS A NORMAL THING THAT ALL LARGE COMPANIES DO, AND THEY ARE NOT TARGETS OF BAD GUYS. WE FOLLOW A SIMILAR PATH. JUST ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF THE EXPENSES IS WHAT WE WILL GET FROM THE TRUST. THIS IS FOR SAFETY SO THE MECHANISMS FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY HAVE LONG AGO BEEN ESTABLISHED BY THE TRUST. IF THESE MECHANISMS HAD NOT BEEN PUT IN PLACE, EVERY TOM, DICK, HARRY WOULD BE AT OUR DOORS WITH A HAND OUTSTRETCHED, THE MAFIAS OF THE WORLD WOULD BE DOING THEIR BEST TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE MONEY, AND WE WOULD ALL BE THE SUBJECT OF SCAMMERS AND OTHER LESS WHOLESOME INDIVIDUALS BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN, AND WE WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY ON WITHOUT THE NEED OF A DOZEN BODYGUARDS PROTECTING EACH OF US AS THIS ONE FELLOW THOUGHT.

THE TRUSTS IN THEIR VERY SEASONED WISDOM, HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS SCENARIO BEFORE I WAS TOLD, AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE ESTABLISHED A VERY SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE MECHANISM FOR THE RELEASE OF THE MONEY. IT IS CALLED REQUISITIONS.

WHEN A PROJECT COMES IN TO US, IT WILL GO THROUGH THE PRELIMINARY DUE DILIGENCE PROCESS. THE PROJECT ITSELF WILL BE VETTED OUT FOR VERACITY, AND THE FINANCIALS CHECKED FOR ACCURACY IN THEIR PRO FORMAS. THE PROJECT PROPONENTS WILL BE THE SUBJECT OF BACKGROUND CHECKS TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT A CARD CARRYING TERRORIST TYPE ASKING FOR MONEY FOR FERTILIZING HIS CROPS WHILE IN REALITY HE IS BUILDING A FERTILIZER BOMB. IN OTHER WORDS, A FULL COMPLIANCE AND DILIGENCE PROCESS WILL BE OBSERVED ON EACH PROJECT.

ONCE THE PROJECT PASSES MUSTER, THE PROJECT PACKAGE AND ITS FUNDING REQUISITION IS PASSED ONTO THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE TRUST. THEY APPROVE THE PROJECT, AND RELEASE THE FUNDS FOR IT. THESE FUNDS GO TO A DESIGNATED PAYMASTER LAWYER, WHO TRANSFERS THE FUNDS TO THE PROJECT AND AWAY IT GOES.

THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE AND VERY EFFECTIVE METHOD OF FUNDING PROJECTS, WITHOUT THE DANGER OF HAVING BAD GUYS ON OUR DOORSTEP THINKING OF KIDNAPPING SOMEBODY FOR RANSOM.

THE REQUISITION PROCESS WITH THE PROJECT PACKAGE ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT RELEASE FUNDS, SO THE BAD GUYS ARE OUT OF LUCK UNLESS THEY HAVE A GOOD PROJECT THAT CAN PASS MUSTER. ALTERNATIVELY, THEY CAN GO TO SWITZERLAND WITH GUNS AND BALACLAVAS, AND HOLD THE TRUST HOSTAGE FOR THE MONEY. IF THEY DO THAT, THEN THEY SHOULD LET US KNOW AND WE WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR A LOVELY FLORAL WREATH TO BE SENT TO THE FUNERAL HOME OF THEIR CHOICE, SOME EXCELLENT HORS D’OEUVRES FOR THE WAKE, AND A DJ WITH A LARGE REPERTOIRE OF GANGSTA RAP HITS FOR THE WAKE.

SO I HOPE THAT ANSWERS THE QUESTION OF MONEY AND SECURITY. WE TRUST THE TRUST AND ITS METHODS. AFTER ALL, IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE, AND THE ELDERS BEHIND KNOW ALL THE WAYS THE BAD GUYS USE TO DO A MONEY GRAB.

WHILE THEY ARE FIGURING OUT WAYS TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE TRUST MONEY, WE WILL BE KEEPING SCORE FROM THE BACKYARD BARBEQUE MOMENTS, AND DO BETTING POOLS AS TO WHO WILL WIN A ROUND. I DO NOT FORESEE MANY BETS ON THE BAD GUYS. CERTAINLY SNUFFLES WILL NOT BET ON THE SMART PIG.

Hi Zap:

In your yesterday message you ask for people that could help with the cure for cancer (and all health problems) specially chronic deceases. I am in contact with Mr. Gerard Burnel (French professional health books translator), that works mainly in translating to German, French and English a lot of important books about the subject.

His main job was the translation of the book “The Gerson Therapy”, which is one of the must important books on Earth about how to cure all chronic deceases. He is living now in my city and starting to work with me working to help people to cure themselves applying this system. He is hear because he want to learn Spanish and translate this information into our native language.

He is always ready to help any one that wishes to receive his help. If you think Gerard could be of help, please let me know and will give to him your ( or Humanus) reference immediately.

Best For You

FA

MUCH THANKS FOR THAT, AND HOPEFULLY YOUR DISCLOSURE WILL HELP OTHERS HERE. I WAS ALSO GIVEN THIS LINK TO ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO IS RECOMMENDING OTHER CURES. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE INTERNET ADVERTISEMENT SITES, AND HE IS PROMOTING HIMSELF AND HIS KNOWLEDGE FOR MONEY, BUT YOU WILL GET THE IDEA THAT THE CURES FOR DISEASES ARE INDEED AROUND THE CORNER. WE SURE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING OUR MEDICAL DIVISION UP AND RUNNING WITH THE NEW MED TECH THAT WE HAVE, AND HELPING OTHERS GET THEIRS OUT. GO SEE:

http://alsearsmd.com/landing/mb_cc_trump_lp.html?utm_source=ccures&utm_medium=mb&utm_term=ad&utm_content=buyer&utm_campaign=ccures-trump

Hi Susan,

This is Greg. Please, let Jerzy know Morgan Boardman, at Morningstar Applied Physics,

has had, still does have a plan for safely dismantling the Dai'ichi power plant, its reactors, and the tech to render the radioactive material inert. He is working with Tom Scott, Professor of Materials and Metallurgy of Uranium, Physics Department, University of Bristol, in the UK, since Tom's group came up with a way to turn the graphite uranium core material into diamond, and by encasing it with another layer of diamond, it greatly reduces the amount of radiation down to a safe level, while causing the radiation from the nuclear material to produce electricity.

www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2016/november/diamond-power.html

You can also pass along Morgan's site to Jerzy http://morningstarapi.com.

Morgan tried to get the Japanese to use his company's plan and technology shortly after the disaster, but the Tokyo government turned him down. Same story for Mike Waters and Daniel Bilbruck, they tried to bring in a nuclear remediation material from India to stop the meltdown of the reactor core material, but they were stopped at the Tokyo airport from disembarking by GE and TEPCO stooges in the Tokyo government. Daniel has spent over ten years in the nuclear industry. He sent me a note saying that the situation at the plant is much worse than we can imagine, and is uncertain whether or not anything can be done about it at this point, but he agrees that it's at an 'extinction level event' level.

Azomite, dolomite, healing clays that can be taken internally and rid the body of heavy metal contaminants.

Kombucha tea also does the same, it binds with heavy metals, and other toxic substances, and enables the body to eliminate them. The USSR under Stalin had scientists researching two regions of their country to find out why people in those areas had little or no cancer cases, and those few were people who had moved into these two areas. The scientists found that every household brewed Kargasok Tea / Kombucha at home in clay crocks, and drank the fermented tea for their health daily. The scientists found out that the fermentation broke down glucose into acids that in the body bound with heavy metals, and enabled their elimination. You will find information on- line regarding the recent news of Dandelion Root Tea being effective in curing cancers, the Canadian Cancer Cure, ESSIAC, has proven effective over decades of use. (see attached pdf on ESSIAC at bottom) Lemon Extract and Soursop Extract both cause cancer cells to implode, and self destruct, leaving heathy cells alone. There is evidence online that changing our blood pH to 9.6 (Alkaline) state will cause cancer cells to revert to normal cells. Cells turn cancerous when the pH becomes acidic. Baking soda and Apple Cider Vinegar are also known to be effective against cancers. Dr. Hulda Clark's 'Zapper' technology works against cancers, as does the Electromedicine of Dr. Royal Rife using multiple frequencies that electrify the blood, and organs, effecting cancer cells.

Yes, getting funds for our global humanitarian projects must include nuclear remediation in the Pacific, in Japan, and we must safely dismantle every existing nuclear power plant as many of them are presently unsafe, ticking time bombs, with cracked containment vessels. Many nuclear power plants store their spent fuel rods onsite, another source of great danger. We have clean energy tech to replace every one of those nuclear plants.

Warm regards, Greg

YUP I AGREE. THANKS GREG FOR YOUR INFORMATION. MANY WILL BENEFIT JUST FROM THIS MUCH, AND FURTHER SHOW THE IDIOCY OF GOVERNMENTS THAT HAVE TO SAVE “FACE” AT ALL COSTS. INCLUDING HUMANITY. THE JAPANESE GOVERNMENT IS CERTAINLY VERY GUILTY OF THIS POSITION. UNFORTUNATELY, THE FACE WAS SHORT LIVED, AND IT TURNED INTO A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT, SPECIFICALLY GLOBAL WARMING, BOY DO I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ON THAT FRAUD, BUT I JUST GOT A LINK THAT SAYS IT ALL. AND FROM THE GUYS AT CERN NO LESS. DO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS DISCLOSURE AS IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND WILL SET ANYBODY STRAIGHT ON THIS TOPIC.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/02/democrats_real_global_warming_fraud_revealed.html#ixzz4ZAzJzSCq

KNOWING THAT NO ZAP POST WOULD BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THE IDIOT OF THE WEEK SPEWING TRASH, HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S WINNERS.

Subject: Re: THIS WEEK

Boy that didn't take long did it? You're out there on the next day conning the people. I wish you were here in the US, I would have the IRS on your con ass to fast, it would make your head spin.

IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHERE I AM STEVE, OR DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT. IF WHAT I AM DOING IS UNLAWFUL, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL A LONG TIME AGO.
YOU WERE JERZY! FOR FRAUD... OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR 54105-Jail-Bird-Costume-2main

I AM ONLY HERE TO GIVE A HELPING HAND THE BEST I CAN, AND I DO NOT CON. WHERE YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION IS A MYSTERY THAT I WOULD ASK YOU TO SHARE. IF IT IS AN OPINION BASED ON THOUGHTS OF FLYING LIZARDS INSTEAD OF PIGS, I FORGIVE YOU AND URGE YOU TO KEEP SILENCE UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE.

People don’t really send you money do they? Are they that stupid. You’ve been conning people for years. Every week every things ready. Every week this is it. Every week the pay masters are ready.

You are a low life piece of shit.

YES THEY DO SEND DONATIONS, AND WE SAVE PEOPLE WITH THAT. WITHOUT THEM, MARY WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW ADDING TO THE OTHER 6 WE HAVE LOST IN THE LAST YEAR. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS IS AN EASY TASK DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITHOUT RESOURCES? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT BUSINESS? LIKE IF YOU HAVE NO INCOME, YOU CAN NOT OPERATE?

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500

AND YES WE FINALLY WON LAST WEEK. THE LAST DOCUMENTS WERE DONE BY THE BANK FIXING THE MISTAKES COMPLIANCE SPOTTED AT THE LAST MINUTE. DOES THAT MEAN IT IS BULLSHIT? AND THE PAYMASTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROCESS. HIS JOB IS TO ACCEPT THE FUNDS AND DISTRIBUTE THEM ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS. REALLY. THAT IS HOW THEY WORK, SO DON’T BASH THE POOR PAYMASTER. HE IS INNOCENT.

THIS LAST PROCESS HAS TAKEN OVER 8 MONTHS TO GET DONE. IN THESE MONTHS, WE HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING FROM THE DOG EATING THE HOMEWORK, TO BLOCKED EMAILS FROM THE BANK SERVERS. THE OTHER SIDE HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN THE BOOK SHORT OF KILLING THE PEOPLE INVOLVED, TO STOP AND DESTROY THE RELEASES. AND HERE YOU ARE BASHING THE EFFORTS TO DO THIS. WHY? STOP IT.

THE MOST RECENT SUCCESS WE HAVE HAD WAS WITH DR G. SHE WAS EVACUATED FROM THE WAR ZONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE SHE WAS HELPING REFUGEE KIDS AT 20:30 HOURS. SHE IS ALIVE AND SAFE AND DRANK AN IMMEDIATE 5 LITERS THROUGH AN IV. SHE WAS SEVERELY DEHYDRATED HIDING IN THE RUINS IN THE HEAD TO TOE BLACK GARB OF A WOMAN THAT HIDES EVERYTHING, WITHOUT FOOD OR CLEAN WATER FOR WEEKS. BEING WHITE, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN RAPED AND KILLED BY THE NICE MUSLIM SOLDIERS/EXTREMISTS. WE HELPED GET HER OUT. AND IF ANYBODY DOUBTS THIS, SPEAK UP AND I WILL SHARE SOMETHING THAT WILL TURN YOUR OPINION AROUND TO THE REALITY OF THIS SITUATION. THIS STUFF IS VERY SERIOUS AND LIFE AND DEATH HAPPENS EVERY MINUTE OVER THERE. YOU ENJOY MACDONALD’S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HER.

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Latest?cb=20140808155354

I VALUE LIFE AND ALL ON OUR TEAMS VALUE LIFE. EACH LIFE, EVEN THAT OF THE OTHER SIDE. WHY? AS A MAN ONCE SAID:

“Any man's death diminishes me,

because I am involved in Mankinde;

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee….”

WE ARE ALL ONE, AND PART OF EACH OTHER AS INDIVIDUATED DIVINITY ON TWO LEGS. I HOPE YOU GET IT.

SO EVERYBODY THAT HAS HELPED, AND STILL DOES, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THE THANKS I RECEIVE FROM THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPED ARE ALL AIMED AT YOU AS I ACT ONLY AS A PAYMASTER OF SORTS AND DISTRIBUTE THE DONATIONS TO THE ONES THAT NEED IT.

WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN THIS WEEK FOR SURE NOW. THE DETAILS OF THIS RELEASE I CAN NOT SHARE UNTIL AFTER THE FACT, BUT IT IS HAPPENING AND OUR ORGANIZATION, ALONG WITH THE OTHERS, ARE GOING TO GET FIRST FUNDS TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD. THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM THING REQUIRING MANY HUNDREDS TO BEGIN AND MANY THOUSANDS TO DO IT.

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Giphy

THANK YOU FOR YOU BEING HERE WITH US AND SUPPORTING THE EFFORT. WE ALL LOVE YOU LOTS AND BLESS EACH PIECE OF HELP THAT COMES IN TO CONTINUE SAVING OTHERS.

IN OBLIGING GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Worlds-biggest-liar_LRG

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

FEBRUARY 19, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Fraud_alertPOOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Fraud_alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables and medical needs and computers running.

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Fraud_alertPOOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Fraud_alert

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Empty Re: POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Adlai-e-stevenson-money-quotes-there-was-a-time-when-a-fool-and-his

ESPECIALLY TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE JERZY'S 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAUSE TO SEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO PLEASE CONSIDER HELP FOR THE WATER PROTECTORS AT STANDING ROCK! THIS IS A REAL CAUSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL 100% CERTAIN THAT DONATING YOUR MONEY TO WILL BE HELPING REAL PEOPLE STANDING FOR REAL CAUSES.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR 15085696_661352644045766_2517727660735261550_n

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Srst2

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

POOFness for FEB 19: SHINING STAR Thumb.php?i=SRST%20DAPL%20Donation%20Fund%20-%20PayPal_4

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum